Khoe; A Tale of Sadness & Joy Ch. 03

Story Info
What one woman can't have, another doesn't dare to hope for.
3.8k words
4.72
11.2k
2
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,932 Followers

***Well ok, let's let them consummate this little summer thing. This one's short, but I wanted it that way.

0_o

=================================================

They got cleaned up and she amazed him again, saying that she would be making their dinner that evening, though she would permit him to assist her if he really felt the need to.

"How did you know that I was going to ask?" he smiled.

Taeko laughed a little, "You are a rather different man from what I expected to find here. Your desire to help and learn shows on you, Kerry. I like that."

They had a lot of fun doing it and the meal was something that Kerry knew that he'd never forget. As they prepared to eat, Taeko appeared before him in a black silk robe that spoke to him of a kimono and yet wasn't one. They sat in his dining room and there was only the light of a single candle there.

She even produced a bottle of sake and a pair of small bowls to drink the warmed fluid from as they talked about what had to be done the next day.

"Up early again tomorrow?" she smiled.

But he shook his head, "No, Khoe. There's stuff that needs doing, but I think it'll keep for long enough to let us have a bit of a late morning."

She nodded, hoping that he couldn't see just how thrilled she was about that prospect. Taeko didn't mind work at all. She'd been born onto that sort of life anyway, but she had a tiny hope for something else.

"I do not know about the way that a lot of things are done in your culture, but I know how it goes in mine. I am a little different, I guess, and I know that I have found someone who is not at all as I expected him to be. Though I will work with you for what you need, I am still on my long vacation, Kerry. I think that for people here, a vacation is meant to be a lot of fun and it is to be enjoyed.

I think that when one is on vacation, one might tend to do things which would not ordinarily be done -- or am I wrong?"

"No," he smiled, very curious now, "that's the way that a lot of people spend their vacations. They go places they'd normally never go and do things that-"

He stared then as she stood up and opened her robe, easing it over her slender shoulders so that it fell to the chair behind her. Khoe stood before him absolutely naked and he wondered if there could possibly be a woman who was more perfect; who was more lovely than the one that he'd discovered sitting on that old front porch.

He didn't know what to say. He could barely process a thought.

Which was exactly the way that Taeko wanted it.

He stood up, still astounded and she walked over to reach for him.

"I hope that I will finally be allowed to feel my fingers in your hair," she smiled softly; "I have wanted that for days now."

Somehow, Kerry realized a little later on, they'd gone from standing there in his dining room to making the trip up here to his bed. He could tell himself that he recalled a few details of the trip -- such as Khoe leading him up the stairs with the bottle of sake held by its neck in her graceful fingers - but for the most part, he couldn't say much more from his recollections of the journey.

He could tell himself that he was getting to know the mystery girl more than a little, but there was so much to her mystery that he was just helpless in it. All that he knew was that he'd never, ever, .... not even once in is life, known anyone like this before.

Once they were on his bed, Khoe ran things. She told him that she would make this as good for him as she could and he had no doubt of her sincerity.

The entire night passed him by like a long darkness which covered him, comforted him and surrounded him and she gave him more pleasure than he thought that any one man could surely deserve.

She asked him fairly early on if he had any condoms and he shook his head, "No matter, Kerry," she whispered, "this is for us both -- a pair of friends such as we have become. But please buy some tomorrow -- unless you do not enjoy what I do for us tonight."

She pulled him onto her then and his descent began.

She did things to him, some for him and some for herself, it seemed, drawing her own pleasure from his. When she used her mouth on his manhood, she had ways to tease him that he'd never considered. She held it as they lay on their sides, looking up the length of him as she licked one finger to drag it ever so lightly underneath the end of it. It was something that he couldn't have done himself and it amazed him, feeling so good. He watched her use her mouth over the rest, but what her fingertip and nail did then were the focus. He asked and she smiled, "By itself, what I do would not be enough. My mouth is to keep you warm."

After he almost had to beg her, she went at this more conventionally, but she often used that one index finger or the other in various ways and places. When he asked about it, she only kept up that shy and intriguing smile.

"I can drive you to your joy the whole night long and use nothing more than my finger the entire time. But I do not think that you would want me to demonstrate tonight."

He tried to tell her when he was about to come that first time, but Khoe only shook her head at him. "You do not need to tell me this, Kerry, I will know it each time, and maybe even a little before you are certain of it yourself. I only need to get to know you a little. Other than that, all men are the same, and the one that I lie here with makes me happy that I can do this for him."

She'd stopped to say it and her wet fingers were busy while she spoke -- always taking him along and higher, never stopping his pleasure and yet, never driving him to it either. She opened her mouth again and went back to it.

He came so hard within the next minute and as he looked down, Khoe made no sign of it; she only sucked in everything that he gave and as far as he knew, she missed nothing, not even one drop. When he was empty for the moment, she looked up at him and he could see that she was very pleased.

He watched her move up then to lie with her arm over him and the expression that he saw on her face almost made him do something which he'd believed was impossible right then. He'd never been the kind of man who'd ever been very forthcoming with his feelings toward anyone. It was something about him that had caused some trouble for Lauren. She'd known without a doubt that Kerry loved her. She also knew that he was very reluctant to say it, not because it hadn't been true, it had just always been hard for him to do.

As he looked at Khoe, it was suddenly all that he could do to NOT blurt out how taken with her he was right then. It was something that Kerry had never done in his life with anyone. They hadn't known each other long enough for what he felt now. He couldn't understand it at all, so he tried to push past it.

Kerry pushed her over onto her back very gently and he moved down so that he could pleasure her, but Khoe asked him to get up on his knees. "If I could ask it of you," she said softly, "please use your hand and kiss me a little bit. I wish to look at you."

Kerry did his best and he was rewarded by the measure of what he saw in her as he did. Khoe was happy just with this and it was plain to him. It caused him to want to do this to whatever she thought was perfection to her. For a long time, he watched her writhe and he felt what she was doing somehow to his fingers -- as though she had some way to tighten on them at the right times to help her maximise this.

And the thing of it was, that she looked so happy and thankful to him for it.

After watching it as she came this way, Kerry leaned lower and began to kiss his way down her body; never moving very quickly or doing anything urgent. By now, he'd already learned this much about her and he knew right then that -- no matter how deeply he'd loved Lauren and tried to make love to her giving his all, ...

This woman deserved a lot more than that.

He couldn't even tell himself why or how he even knew it, but he did; he just did.

Somewhere on this old world, he figured, there must be one man at least who knew how to turn any woman into a happy puddle when he did this. He didn't know who the man was necessarily, but he knew that he had to exist someplace. Kerry wanted so much right then to have the loan of some of that man's ability.

He just did his best and to his surprise, Khoe knew that he was doing everything that he could for her within the context of her style of making love. She knew and she told him that he was making her very happy.

"It is not about the screaming and thrashing for me -- though that can be very nice sometimes," she whispered, "The secret to loving me is in the soft gasps and little sounds. Listen for them and you will know, Kerry. I see that you try hard. It is more than enough."

Her breasts weren't large, and the musculature underneath them, added to the way that she was made, just presented him with the firmest ones that he'd ever tasted and he knew that this was an uncommon privilege to his mind, so he treated it as such and by her actions and sounds, he knew that he was on the right path.

He almost wanted to cry for the way that he suddenly felt rewarded in it.

When he drifted lower, he put his hands to work, not wanting her nipples to miss out as he grazed. He was sure that his oral technique left a lot to be desired, and he was about to offer her some apology, when he felt her fingers in his hair again.

"Do not try to drive me like this," she whispered, "Think of one thing only. The best lovers at this for me have been women. Hold this in your mind and let it guide you. A woman does not do this the way that a man does. Think of the difference and you will have the key to me, Kerry."

He didn't even stop to consider much of what she'd said. He just knew that he understood right then, and he switched gears on the spot. Within a minute or less, he saw his reward in the way that her body changed for him, becoming more languid and slow in everything. He even knew that she wanted to savor this, so he knew that he was doing it at least a little correctly.

"Please put it in me now," she sighed, "but remember, ..."

There was no more forthcoming, but he did as he was asked and within two minutes of the slowest coitus that he could imagine, he was watching and feeling it as Khoe came for him.

That was the astounding part for him right there. This amazing creature made this all feel as though she was experiencing the orgasm that he'd given her with his poor lovemaking skills -- the way that he saw it, anyway -- and, ...

And she was coming for him.

There were little sobs from her and he even saw her little tears as she thanked him.

"You are a magnificent man, Kerry,"

He tried no to stare at her over it, though it was bending his brain a little. One little sentence from her and he felt like a king -- and it didn't matter. It wasn't the point, and he suddenly knew it. She was saying something else and he understood, just as he believed that most men including himself would have gotten it wrong, taking it as a sign of their prowess.

Well he hadn't been banging her; he'd been loving her on her terms and for that, ....

She rolled them over then and he was out of her as she rode him, using her lips to slide over the length of him. He'd never known anything like this, but hot damn, he thought, she was good.

She spit on her fingers after a little while and between her vaginal lips and her fingers, he almost bucked her right off of him.

As he stared up at her a little weakly, Khoe chuckled, "You see that you need to buy condoms, yes?"

He wasn't sure just how to process it at first, but her little smile made his tag along and he nodded.

==================================================

She made him her prisoner that night. It was something that she knew that she shouldn`t be doing with him, but for once in her life, she was doing what she wanted for herself. It happened a little at a time and he had little say in it.

Sometime before the first sounds of the birds outside just as the sky was beginning to lighten, he knew it and he could admit it to himself.

He wanted to kick himself around the block over it when he was certain. He knew that she had to return to Japan one day, so he also had a clue about the rest of it.

It made him feel a little weak and annoyed with himself to have to admit it. He'd been just about to tell her that he'd follow her anywhere and do anything -- as long as he might have the privilege of being the one for her.

He struggled with it silently for a time. She made it worse for him when she offered him her bottom to fuck so that he could at least come inside of her, other than only into her mouth. Despite the way that he felt about her, it grew urgent between them at some point and he banged her ass pretty hard.

She only mewled and groaned that he was so good for her this way.

He couldn't process that either.

She almost dragged him to the bathroom for a shower and the way that she washed his body said a lot to him.

It just didn't say the final thing to him -- which would have been her saying that she was his then.

He hadn't asked, and she certainly knew what was in his heart. He could even tell. So he resolved that there wouldn't be any more of this foolishness from his point of view. This was just something that had happened between them and it was awesome. He'd even learned a lot from it and her.

But that was as far as he was prepared to go, now that the unspoken question had been resolved. He even felt a lot better over it, not ever being the sort of man who entertained thoughts such as he'd been having and wondering now where the hell they'd come from.

But then she'd driven the last spike home.

That was what he told himself anyway. That was what he might have wanted to believe, that this would be a one-time thing between them.

He couldn't have been more wrong. This was only the first night of his imprisonment.

She'd taken control once more in her gentle way and he'd allowed it. Kerry lay on the bed in a little disbelief as she moved his legs to love him with her mouth again. She began on his hardness and she never let that part of him feel neglected somehow, but she did move on after a time. He didn't even know what she was doing, either. He couldn't see much of it. All that he knew was that his dick was back to being Mr. Happy once more while her mouth was busy elsewhere.

She put an awful lot into licking his anus for a long time as she did other things to him. That was why he didn't think about it all that much since she was using her hands on him elsewhere at the same time.

Well that was a new thing for him, but before he could wonder about it for too long, He felt her finger, and then a second slender finger a minute later and he couldn't understand how she'd done that -- and more to the point, why he was allowing it.

The next thing that he knew, he was a little curled on his back and she was fucking him so that he was lost. He couldn't do anything -- because he suddenly didn't want her to stop.

He thought that he might have protested if she'd even slowed down very much.

And she didn't.

She drew her fingers out of him only once and that was to cross them and put them right back in.

He thought that his heart would stop and there was a little pain that time at first and then, ...

He couldn't even speak.

Well nothing intelligible, anyway.

At some point that Khoe gauged was the right one, she took his steel-hard shaft into her mouth again and he almost screamed when he came so hard and so long as he pumped into her mouth.

She did make sounds then. She'd moved back and she'd been sitting on one of her own heels, rocking herself a little in some impossible way. He felt her shudder through her own climax just as the last of his semen came to her.

Kerry couldn't move for a while then. He was paralyzed over what she'd done. It just astounded him. He'd been hers in this and for the first time in his life, he knew that he'd been with someone who could take the active role and run this any way that her beautiful and mysterious little heart desired.

He watched her suck him a little longer rather gently and to his mind very affectionately for another minute or two before she raised her head and smiled at him.

"Thank you, Kerry," she smiled as she moved up to lean over him and kiss him a little, "You are a magnificent man," she said again.

Then her fingers were gone very gently and she was dragging him to the shower again. She said nothing, but her touch showed him that they were a pair of lovers now.

They'd just never be the kind of lovers that he'd have ever wanted.

He already knew that this was not permanent.

==================================================

She stayed with him over the summer, helping him in getting this all closed off and sold, and managing things as he worked to sell the crops and the farms, one after another.

They set off together then, heading west and by the time that they'd gotten to his home, they'd had the talk where he'd asked her to marry him and then having to listen as she gently explained that it couldn't be.

He knew it already, but he felt that he had to make the attempt.

The little bonsai tree died on the way, no matter how he worried over it, seeing it as something related to them in a way.

She worked his garden over for him and she used what was there and added her own touches to it as she helped him find craftsmen who could restore and improve what had been there in the house while never taking away from the original theme, except where it was not practical or desired.

His nights were slight torture to him. He was so lost in his love for her and he sometimes saw that she loved him as well, though she did try to hide it. So he kept trying to resolve things, and she kept telling him that it just wasn't possible.

"I know that you could never understand, so I will not tell you the details, Kerry. But I am one who is not free and can never be. Please, do not ask or try to press me or I will have to leave you. Let us enjoy what we have until it is gone."

He tried.

He tried and failed, not being able to live that way.

She left him three times.

He thought that he'd upset her over something that she wouldn't change.

She left him because it was something that she couldn't even evade.

She used the first time to get into contact with her keepers. She was told to wait, until she forced the issue by revealing the complication of Kerry.

She was told to wait again for instructions which were to follow.

Kerry was relieved when he saw her riding up the road to come home again and her felt a little hope that it might signal a change in her.

He never knew that Khoe engineered the second fight so that she could leave him again for a time.

This time when she called in, she received directions that said that her situation had been considered and that there was a solution and not the one that she'd first been threatened with.

Taeko was relieved, though her heart didn't like what she was told. At least it was better than what she'd originally heard said to her.

This solution left Kerry alive.

It wasn't his fault that she'd gotten him into this, so when she heard of their compromise, she went for it, not that she had much of a better choice and she asked for some other concessions to her out of her value to them.

The third time that she left was the last time that he ever saw her.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,932 Followers