Kicking the Habit of Virginity

Story Info
Mary helps a man seduce her.
3.1k words
4.4
31.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary took one last look at herself to see if it had been worth all the trouble. She'd been coiffed, her face soften in a mud pick, a manicurist had taken an hour on her nails, and toenails. And her dress! The designer in a haute couture emporium had outdone herself. She even took care to ensure the slit skirt would almost, but not quite, show Mary's derriere or mons venus . . ."unless she wanted to show them of course". The neckline was low enough to almost, but not quite, show her nipples -- unless she bent over.

Her younger sister, by two years, approved of it all, "You are going to knock them out sis. The guys rate the single girls down there, and you will be the first, and only, absolute ten of the evening."

Then sis gave Mary's ass a squeeze, felt nothing but skin beneath the thin material, and said, "Good! You left them off. No man can resist it when he finds his target is not wearing panties. It's considered a tacit sign of approval . . . and speaking of a tacit sign, put this on."

"Your wedding ring! My god Joan, this is a singles bar."

"Horse hockey sis. In a singles bar, "single" simply means you are not with someone. Believe me, love, they will figure you are housewife from Iowa having one wild spree before heading back to Dubuque. If your mission is to be successful you must encourage that sort of speculation.

"And for Pete's sake don't go for the first guy who puts a move on you. Young guys look hot, but older guys have more confidence and consideration, even on a pickup date. Aim for a guy in his forties, and one who is not drunk. Kissing is going to be obligatory, but here again no Frenching on the first kiss. Then a pause, "Uh you have done French haven't you."

"Oh god yes. Do you remember Jerry Kahn, a guy in my class and two years ahead of you?"

"Jerry Kahn! Did you have an affair with him?"

Another giggle, "Almost. One night, the summer after I graduated, the folks took you to a movie. Jerry and I were left alone in the house. I guess they figured a couple good Catholic kids could be trusted. But something happened. We were sitting the couch watching TV and he gave me a quick, just a peck on the lips really. Then I put my arms around him and gave him a real one, right on the lips. Pretty soon we were making out, you know hugging and touching.

Then it got hot. He grabbed my butt and pulled me tight to him. I opened my mouth and we did a Frenchie. Soon he had his hand 'down there' but I stopped him from really touching it. But I put my hand on his crotch. He unzipped his pants and took it out. While we were still kissing I put my hand on it." "Jerry said, 'Hold it tight, Mary.' I did and started to hump me like he was a dog on a farmer's leg. Then he said 'I'm cumming.' Boy did he make a mess on my clothes. That was the closest I ever came to really doing it . . with another person anyhow."

Joan said, "Oh god, Mary. Two years later Jerry and I went all the way.

"Uh, did you. . . . uh, you know, did you like it?"

Joan fessed up, "No it was terrible, and very messy. I really think a girl ought to put more thought into her first time, maybe do it with an older man." Then she looked out the window, "Your cab is coming sis. Call me if you need me. See you later, maybe tomorrow morning."

When Mary arrived at "Charlie's Infamous Singles Bar" in The Village it was just filling up with patrons. Mary was aware of the attention she drew from the unaccompanied, guys as she walked through the club. Had she not been so nervous she would have felt sexy.

But she was nervous. She walked around the circular bar, and sat in one of the swivel chairs which, in the nicer bars, have replaced the old bar stool. Joan had recommended she have a drink or so, but no more than three. She would need the false courage, but should not drink enough to change her personality or forget to be careful.

She ordered a Chablis. Then she waited, but not long. A young man sauntered up as if he really had a chance with the hot, new babe. "Hey! Hey! Like some quick action beautiful?"

She was there for just that, but not for something gauche. She flashed her wedding ring and replied, "Thanks but I'm waiting for my husband. He'll be along any minute."

She just as adroitly dismissed the next as well. Then she worried about overdoing it. She couldn't just walk into a place like this and immediately burn her bridges.

Finally Mary spotted just what her sister said to look for. A confident looking, handsome guy, about forty, was sitting across the bar looking at her. She had learned to flirt in high school. Now could she pull it off. She caught her target's eye, gave him a quick smile, then turned away only to give him another glance. That did it. He was again staring right at her. Before Mary could look away he looked up and blew her an air kiss.

She had been outdone in flirting. Mary gave with an open-mouth laugh. Then blew her own kiss back at him.

Hey, this might work out!

Mr. Confidence soon was standing behind her and taking a long gander of her décolletage. He asked "Hello there. Your first time at Charlie's? "

"How did you guess?"

"To start with, I drop in often and I haven't seen you here. Also you took such care in making sure you look just right, you had to be a first-timer."

Mary actually blushed (which didn't hurt the ambiance a bit) and asked, "Did I succeed in looking just right?"

"Oh yes, you had me as soon as you walked by in that lovely, designer dress. May I sit down?"

Mary almost said "no," but she wasn't there to say that. She was sure this guy was the one she was hoping to meet! She said, "Sure, I'm Mary, visiting town."

"I'm Harry from here in town." Then he added "Right down the street in fact. Wife left me for a rich guy and left me the condo right close to a singles bar. Wasn't that thoughtful of her."

Things were happening almost as if scheduled. Mary caught the innuendo about being single. She also shifted her position so a generous section of her thigh was exposed. She kept the conversation from lagging by reaching for his hand and squeezing it.

Harry gave her hand a squeeze right back. She gave him her best "I like you" look, right in the eye.

He ordered drinks for both of them. Mary was now on her second glass of wine and was feeling good.

The chit chat flowed easily. He asked, "So how long you be in town."

"Not sure. It's my first real visit to the Big Apple. My sister said I ought to try this place."

Their knees made contact. "Tell your sis I'm indebted to her." And so it went until the trio struck up slow, romantic old tune "For the Good Times," made famous by Ray Price.

Harry asked, "Like to dance to ol' Ray." Then he stood up assuming her answer.

She followed him to the small dance floor, and moved in close. The song was a nice choice, slow and with all sorts of sexual innuendos. The dance floor filled. Mary and Harry soon looked like anything but a married couple. Harry pulled her warm and tender body next to his. She stayed close, appropriate for a singles bar, or for a woman from Iowa on the make.

"You dance well" was followed by "You're lovely."

Every time he looked down he smiled back. Mary was loving her first dance in nearly a decade and smiled right back.

Then she pulled his face to hers and brushed her lips across his. This may have been contrived but she felt a warm glow overtake her. If she was being seduced she was enjoying it so far. She resolved to help in the seduction.

The mood lasted. The close dancing continued apace. Harry initiated the next kiss. It was a real one. When she felt his tongue on her lips she opened her mouth and she had the second French kiss of her life. It felt great.

So did her ass, to Harry at least. On the French kiss she felt his hand wander down. When he got down to her butt his hands started groping for a panty outline. He felt nothing, and asked, "thong?" Her answer was a trace of a smile as she shook her head. That answered that. There was nothing underneath her dress.

Soon, she said, "Why don't we sit one out, Harry? I'd like another glass of wine.

His reply: "How about we have our drinks in that booth over there in the corner?" This time her answer was a nod. So far this had been pleasant. Mary was like a nice, but naughty girl on a lark. She also realized things were about to move to a different level. Could she keep this up?

Harry ordered himself a beer and another Chablis for his new-found, very special, girlfriend. The wine would be Mary's third.

He put her arm around her, "I think we're going to be very good friends Mary." The following kiss was an even hotter, made so by his fingers probing inside the front of her dress. She didn't even pretend to try to stop him as he pinched her nipple. It felt wonderful.

They were still kissing when he moved his hand from her breast, moved it down, and slipped it inside the slit in her dress, and rubbed her bare ass.

When they came up for air. Mary finished off the last of her third glasses of wine. Harry popped the question so often asked in a singles bar, "Want to go to my place?" For the third time she didn't give a vocal answer, but gave a hint of a smile and nodded. To the envy of everybody in the joint, the sexiest couple in Charlie's made their way to the door. Then one short block and they would be there! Her self confidence began to fade. How would she handle the next hour?

And it was a problem indeed. Until they left Charlie's Infamous Bar it was still a game, not much more than what she'd played ten years earlier in high school. Now this man she just met was going to undress her. Then he was going to fuck her. She had practically assured him of that. As a matter of fact when he was fondling her ass she was looking forward to it.

But now? He walked her directly to the bedroom and kissed her. It was another Frenchie of course, but something was missing. He kissed her again and, as he had done so many times with other women, he unzipped the back of her dress, and slipped it down. She was not wearing a bra with this dress. When it fell to her waist, she involuntarily covered her breasts. Still the undressing went on apace. Ere long she was wearing nothing except her heels and hose. Harry, himself had slipped out of his clothes. Mary stared at his penis, erect and waiting.

He embraced her again. Then he kissed her, but even a Frenchie can become perfunctory. No passion. They stood. naked, facing each other.

Harry asked, "What's wrong sweetheart?"

"I'm scared Harry. I'm really nervous. I haven't done this before."

"You mean you never did it with anybody except your husband?"

"No I mean I never did it with anybody. I'm not married."

"But your ring?

"My sister told me to wear it. She said it would excite guys. Most women who come into a singles bar give the appearance of being a housewife on the hunt, an easy mark. I guess I am because I made myself so available and helped you seduce me, but I'm really just a virgin."

He started to ask "But you're . . . how old?

"Twenty-eight." Mary added.

"Jesus, how . . . I mean you're drop dead gorgeous, and you're intelligent, and so easy to talk to. How did you avoid it for all this time?"

Now tears were in her eyes, "Until one month ago I was Sister Mary, a cloistered nun at the Sacred Heart Convent in Des Moines, Iowa."

"And now you're about to lose your virginity. What happened?"

"I made a mistake of looking for facts rather than taking things on faith. Religion lost its allure. I walked away from it."

"Mary, you're nervous and frightened. You want to call this thing off?

She looked him in the eye and managed a smile, "Not unless you're afraid to fuck a nun."

That broke the tension. "I'd risk all those bad things they taught me in Sunday just to have sex with you, and how long you been saying 'fuck?' "

Mary managed another smile and replied, "I just said it for the first time since high school. I'm rather hoping it will become a part of my lexicon."

"Then we need to get started."

She felt his fingers gently push her eyes shut. Then she heard, "Trust me Mary." A soft, gentle kiss followed.

Then a whisper, "Move your legs apart sweetheart."

She gave a small shudder as a finger light as a feather caressed her clitoris. She moved with the rhythm of his finger, breathing harder now.

Harry whispered, "Ever do that to yourself?"

The virgin gave with a big smile and nodded. "After lights out, when it was quiet I think all of us in the dormitory did at one time or another. We had sort of a game. Nobody wanted to made noise. Touching oneself was a terrible sin. But if anyone heard someone else, she just had to muffle a giggle with a pillow. What was hardest was going to confession afterwards. I always wondered if I gave Father Mc Dunnough an erection."

Strange conversation, but it worked. Mary relaxed. Harry's stroking continued. "Feeling better?" he asked

Her answer was a barely perceptible, "Yes."

"Lie down Mary."

When she did she felt him lie beside her. The stroking continued. Then his wet tongue caressed each nipple in turn. She opened her eyes and smiled. He could hear her breathing harder. She watched as he moved down, lower, lower. He moved her legs apart and moved between them and blew her a kiss.

Then the passion arose in both of them. She continued watching as his tongue invaded her body, his hands reached up and caressed her breasts as his tongue evoked gasps from her. As she commenced moving her hips in rhythm to his tongue she held his hands tight against her breasts.

Faster and faster it went. She vibrated as his wet tongue moved against her clitoris and became wetter. Mary raised her ass and pushed hard into his face as he invaded her vagina. Soon she started to achieve her first orgasm with another person.

She was still shaking when she came down from the orgasm. She was also under Harry. He was on top now. It was time. "Wow," he said. "You always cum like that?"

"Not in a dorm with a dozen other nuns trying to be so quiet that God won't notice."

"I think you're relaxed enough for the next step."

Mary pulled Harry's face to hers gave him one more kiss. "Unrelax me lover." She raised her ass and waited.

Not for long. Soon she felt him probing. Mary reached down, adjusted his aim, and pushed back.

It was happening. For the first time she felt a man entering her body. Together they made it happen. One last push and it happened. Mary said, "Goodbye cherry." It was in all the way.

Harry said, "Okay Love Goddess. Let's hold it there for a minute. Start moving when you feel comfortable doing it. Does it hurt?"

"Just when you pushed it in." Then she moved slightly. "It feels good there Harry. Sort of sensitive right there." She moved tentatively, "Yes, yes, oh god yes."

"We're rubbing your g-spot." Harry moved slightly. She pushed back. Soon they were acting as if they'd been fucking for ten years. She put her legs around his and picked up the pace.

"Jesus! That is good." Her movements almost became frantic now. He met her pace. Two bodies were acting as one.

"Mary, tell me to fuck you. Tell me exactly what you want."

She picked up the suggestion. She again uttered the dreaded "F" word. Lightening didn't strike, so she tried again, "Fuck me Harry. Shove it in my cunt hard." And did he ever! Fuck me oh God fuck me.. Give me that big cock."

Then things became a blur of emotions. Mary grabbed his ass and pulled the cheeks apart. When she met his strokes, she did it with such force their pelvis bones crashed together. She'd feel the dull ache from it for days, but now she was reaching her second climax in a few minutes. And it was a huge one.

During the high point she was crying, screaming, moaning, and making up for ten years of puritanical talk. She said "fuck" more times than she would ever do it, but not more than she wanted to do it. This experience must not wait another decade, or even another night to be repeated.

It finished with Harry's holding her tight, placing one his left leg outside her right to make it even tighter, and shoving it in her hard repeatedly until she felt it happen. He finished with a series of short hard strokes and she felt what seemed like a gallon of love juice shooting into her belly. Finally they lay quiet. He was going soft and their juices were running down her leg. Mary looked at her lover, "Oh my God. Ohhh god. Is it supposed to be that good?" Was I good?"

"No," he smiled. "I'm sure you broke all records for cherry breaking, unrestrained passion, and nobody ever said fuck that often the first time."

A long pause, then Mary asked, "May I stay the night, and can you give me a ride home? don't want to catch the subway wearing the duds I wore tonight."

"Of course," he replied. "I'll give you a ride home when the sun comes up. Now, want to do it again?"

"That and everything else. Can you explain how a blow job works?"