Kidnapped

Story Info
A man taking a run in the country stumbles.
6.3k words
3.91
153.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Authoress Note: All disclaimers regarding characters, age appropriateness etc are in effect. I hope some of you enjoy this and I am working on another piece with a current working title, "A Yankee in the Bronx." But it will be awhile before I publish. Thanks!)

*

"I'm a cunt Sir," the words come out of my mouth and echo harshly against the cement block walls.

"Whose cunt are you bitch?" my black captor says with a grimace. His face only inches away from mine as his spittle sprays against my face and mixes with my tears.

"I am your cunt," stammering as I try to please him. I've already spent two days confined with this trainer and I am beginning to respond as his animal.

My hands are extended over my head with my wrists cuffed and a rope looped through a steel circle which connects the cuffs. The rope runs upward, toward the ceiling, loops over a pole and disappears behind my head. I know it is tied somewhere since the tautness strains my arms and pulls at my feet making me stand tippy toe. My right ankle still has an ace bandage wrapped around it from the sprain I suffered two days earlier.

"And, what does a cunt do?" he asks as his hot breath enflames my face. In his breath is the smell of a male predator

"Anything her Owner wants," I answer hoping I've gotten it right.

I am wearing a pink non-wired bra with matching embroidered panties. I have a black garter belt that holds my pink thigh high stockings up with six hanging straps. In my years of looking at Victoria Secrets I have never seen even the smuttiest girl ever dressed in this mixture of color. My ass is so sore from the spanking I received just moments ago it exudes a heat that brandishes my brain cells with a constant reminder of his hand spanking me. Fifty hard smacks, twenty-five on each cheek, the paddle sounded its deep tone as it crashed on my butt. With each whack the sound I felt the blows of my menacing percussionist. I had started crying before his paddle landed the thirteenth blow. And, I hadn't stopped crying yet.

He was recording my sounds and videoing my agony. I felt as if I was starring in a bad Roman Polanski film.

Over my burning bum is the short dark red skirt part of the dress which runs up over my bra and ties around my neck. A gold neck collar and two gold looped earrings almost complete this outfit.

I have make-up on but not as you would expect. And yesterday I my hair was curled according to his desires. As a man my hair was moderately long. As a woman my hair now looks like some cute short curly doo you'd see worn by an effervescent Tuesday Weld .

The spanking I received was for not, as he said, "properly sucking (his) cum with your pussy from my cock into your cunt as bitch is suppose to."

What could I have done wrong? I don't know but his cum is now leaking into the padded area of my panties. It is running out of my ass and down my crack puddling in the patch of cotton lining that my balls are resting on.

His cum against my most private parts, as I stand, no not stand since although I am in black five inch high heeled shoes I am held just high enough so my heels can't rest on the floor. Instead they graze the floor as a false hope relief is near.

"Anything, right, anything," he continues as more of his mouth spits wetness on mine from our nearness.

His testosterone overpowers the perfume I'm wearing.

Just two days ago I was a normal man. I had just turned 30 and was enjoying my run on the country road by the house I had rented in Southampton. What a twist of fate. As I turned a corner, the road went downhill towards the turn and then started uphill immediately after the turn. My right foot landed in that pool of water and my sneaker filled with water. I hadn't seen the puddle which was left over from a light rain last night. It was easy to miss. My sneaker slipped on something in the puddle and my right foot slid too quickly and losing my balance I slipped and fell ass down on my coccyx. I was stunned and in excruciating pain when this white van pulled up.

"Please let me go," I begged.

Smack, his hand lands right against my face. Open handed and stinging his five fingers nearly slapped me silly with a single blow.

"Yes owner, anything you want," I cried as my voice for freedom fell silent and my voice of submission uttered obedience.

A man, nearly half a foot taller then I am, got out of the van and asked, "Hey fella, are you ok?"

"I think I may have sprained my foot and I fell pretty hard," I replied with a grimace.

"Where do you live," he asked?

He knelt down beside me and put his large hand over my ankle and slightly moved it.

"Ow," I said as the pain surged.

"I think it could be broken," he said. " I could get you into the back of my van and drive you to the hospital or home whichever if you would like me too."

I couldn't move so I said I only lived about three miles down the road. I ran five miles everyday while I was out here. The fresh September air filling my lungs with rich oxygen the run had become a must for me.

"Well, I think perhaps the hospital would be a good choice since it's almost just as close. In case you need a cast or something," he helpfully said.

I tried to get up but couldn't so I said the hospital sounded fine. He opened the door to the back of his van and then picked me up in his arms and lay me on a mattress in the back of his van.

It wasn't that difficult for him to lift me since I weigh about 140 and I am around 5' 7". He must have been around 6' 2" and over two hundred pounds.

"So bitch, if I wanted to throat fuck you, you'd be obliging," he harshly asked?

"What is a throat fuck Owner?" I asked more as a hopeful delay then ignorance.

In front of me was a mirror in which I could see this somewhat feminine version of me. He had applied the cosmetics. My eyelashes had been femininely defined and a light pastel green with sparkles adorned my eyelids giving an outline to enhance my natural green eyes. I had shaved myself this morning. My legs were smooth as silk. My armpits were as bare as any woman's and my forearms lightly cropped giving even a more feminine look.

But instead of putting lipstick only on my lips he had smeared it intentionally past my lips. In the mirror I looked like a 'fuck slut' you would see in porno movies.

"SLAP' across my other cheek and then he said, "You damn well know what a throat fuck is and you'd better do it right the first time. You're going to give me a blow job and when I get hard I'm going to push my cock past your tonsils and into your throat. Then I'm going to pump your throat like the vagina it is. When I cum it'll be with my cock buried deep in your throat and my balls resting on your chin," he said finishing the description.

In the back of my head drums were beating his words and forcing me to mentally realize the implication of what he had just said and the reality that would probably follow.

As I lay down on the mattress and tried to get comfortable he reached and got a bottle of water for me.

"The water will help dry your parched throat," he said.

I welcomed the water. It was cool and I realized that my throat had gotten parched. A few minutes later the van was moving and as I lay on the mattress I felt myself begin to drift. Moments later I must have passed out and I didn't awaken until I was in this room. My right ankle was wrapped in an ace bandage and my left ankle was shackled and a long chain connected extended to a steel loop embedded in the wall. I sat up and found I was naked and had been lying in a single bed situated in the corner of the room. From my vantage point I could see a sink at the foot of the bed and an old claw foot bathtub. About six feet from the head of the bed (the bed was against the corner of the room) was a toilet.

Looking at myself I nearly panicked. Someone had shaved my legs. Oh?no?most of my genital hair was missing except for a patch just in the center. Wondering, I lifted my arm, turned my head, and saw my armpits were now naked as well. And, that smell, I knew that smell. I had a girlfriend who wore it. Yes, I smelled like Allure by Chanel. My heart raced and panic creased my forehead with its fear. Panic turned to bewilderment and then after awhile turned to curiosity.

So, I decided I really had to look around. I had to get my bearings. The room was a fairly large square with different pieces of bondage equipment etc. It didn't look like a torture chamber but it didn't look like a Holiday Inn either. Over in the corner past the tub was a Chinese multi paneled screen angled to cut off that corner of the room from my view.

The man I called Owner rolled over what was a modern version of a 'stock'. He had become my owner last night when I signed a contract with him with blood.

As he snapped a leash to my neck collar he said, "Now my little slut, I'm going to lower you down. Make sure your pussy throat fits right where you know it should. If at anytime you hesitated or vacillate you'll get fifty new smacks on your ass. Do you understand girl?

"Yes Owner," I replied.

He walked behind me and I felt the rope begin to slacken and my body lower. Although this contraption was a bit different in its modernity, with a minimalist amount of metal and black fur lining the head piece, it was still a 'stock' after all. My arms opened and my cuffed hands slipped over what would hold my head and came to rest on an L shape connected to the steel vertical bar.

Owner walked around to where I was and untied the rope to my cuffs and with a small piece of metal that wrapped around the pole and sealed off the open end of the L he made my hands locked about waist high. After that he removed my collar.

"Now my little throat fucker I'm going to lower you down and I want you to lay your head in the fur lined collar," he said as he walked behind me again. "Oh and just try to object," he exclaimed! "The fight is as much fun for me as the submission girl."

It was the way he said 'girl' that made me most off guard. The cursing with saying 'cunt' or 'bitch' didn't nearly sink in as hard as when he said 'girl.'

Sitting on the bed naked and chained I realized I had to pee. I got up and wondered if the chain was long enough so I could get to the toilet. Well, it was long enough but when I got there I looked down in the bowl. Written in lipstick were these words. 'IF YOU PEE STANDING UP I'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU.'

I just stood there for a long time looking at those words and then decided I didn't have to pee after all and went back to the bed and lay down, hoping this would all go away if I fell asleep. I closed my eyes and thought. How can this go away if I go to sleep? If that is the case then this is real.

Just as Owner started to lower me, he stopped and said, "I've got a much better idea for your 'throat fuck' cunt."

I heard him walk across the room and then heard him drag something across the floor. When he got to where I was he disconnected me from the 'stock'. Wondering what he was going to do ended quickly when I saw this padded board attached to the modern 'stock'. Instead he rolled me over and then lowered me.

So there I was with my head hanging out of the stock and my eyes facing the ceiling. My cuffs were still connected to the rope and my back was against this padded plank with a little foot board (like you see in business class when you travel overseas.)

"Now that is just perfect for a 'throat fuck' don't you think girl? Yes, I am pretty sure your pretty throat will now properly accommodate my long, thick dick."

And with that he closed the other part of the 'stock' collar locking it into place. So I was inclined with my head dangling, unless I held it up.

"Hmmm," he said standing over me.

He started turning a crank which lowered my neck encasement down by some gear mechanism. This brought my head down. As my head passed his stomach he stopped. Looking up I could only see from his belt buckle to his face. Owner's face was a deep ebony. I thought back to his face as he carried me to the van just two days ago. Then his face had been a strong helpful face rescuing me. And now his face was of a dominant predator whose pleasure seemed to be similar to a cowboy breaking in a wild horse.

"What the fuck are you thinking about? A cute cunt like you should be thinking about "how do I swallow his cock into my throat?'"

I didn't know how to do it and I was afraid I would choke and die since I knew his cock was a solid eight inches.

"Owner, I don't know how," I managed to squeak out of my mouth. And then I asked him if he would tell me.

Can you believe I am asking him how I am to 'throat fuck' him when just three days ago I had had my cock in some twat from New Jersey?

"Well Latrina you just need a lot of spit and to try to swallow my cock as it starts pushing over your throw up zone," Owner said. "If you just swallow when you think you are going to throw up you'll be fine. But I don't really give a shit if you are fine because my cock is going to be down your throat no matter what.

Oh my God, he called me Latrina. He's given me a name and it sounds both like an African American girl's name and something perverse. I closed my eyes. If I sleep would it go away? I heard his buckle jingle. No this reality was not going to go away not matter how tight I closed my eyes.

Yes, I thought as I sat back up on the bed. Yes this is real. Yes I am naked and hairless. I lifted my arm again and touched my naked armpit. Then I brought my hands to my chest. Finally I lifted them up to my head. What is wrong I thought as I ran my fingers through my locks?

"Shit," I shouted and heard the sound reverberate through the room.

I got up and walked over to the sink with the chain clanging along the floor. My right ankle wasn't broken and the sprain seemed minor. There, over the sink, was a mirror slightly angled down which gave a clear view of all of what was now me.

"Shit, Shit, Shit," I cried out as I looked at myself.

My hair was curled and fashioned like a girl's. The tilt in the mirror showed me what I already knew; I was hairless except for my head and the little heart shaped patch over my penis. I looked more girl than boy but not completely. There was a creaking sound and the metal door in the middle of the room opened.

"Ah, what else would a cunt be doing but looking in the mirror," he said as he walked towards me.

The first glimpse I had of him was through the edge of the mirror. I guess I was too afraid at first to turn around.

"What a pretty white ass you have girl," he said.

He had walked nearly across the room to where I was before I turned.

Putting my hands over my genitals I demanded, "You let me go. Who do you think you are? You'll go to jail for the rest of your life."

SLAP, my face reddened as his hand finished its swing. How quickly he had been where I was standing; and, how immediate his response was to my demand. My eyes watered, I didn't cry, but they watered as a response to his slap.

"Yes, a real little girl," he continued. First thing you do is to put your hands over your clit. I'm surprised you didn't try to cover your breasts first and now you are going to cry. Well, you are my bitch and I'll do whatever I want. Got it," he said and he reached out and tweaked my nipple.

I was horrified.

Next, there was a delay which must have been as he unbuttoned the top of his jeans, and then, the sound of his zipper. Here I was about to be 'throat fucked' and this was to be the first time I'd ever sucked a cock. Yesterday and this morning had only been to get me ready for now. This was not going to be a boy/girl thing. No, this was a dominant black male about to force his cock into my throat as his first sexual act with me. He was transforming me into his 'bitch'.

Looking up I saw his grin. Then a noise and at the same time there was movement lifting up the end where my feet were. I was being made more horizontal by another mechanical lift.

At the same time Owner's pants fell to the floor and his black cock hung down. It was so long and thick without an erection. I felt a panic and my throat dry. A moment or so later the adjustments stopped and my head was hanging back. I lifted my head slightly but encountered his sac in my face. His smell filled my nostrils and his cockhead touched my lips.

"Girl open that wet pussy and let your Owner's cock warm and harden," he uttered in a strong silky voice.

He didn't let go of my nipple. After he tweaked it, he pulled me forward and turned me to my side. I know it's not easy to grasp (no pun intended) but somehow as he pulled on my nipple and I was forced to bend over. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK; everything was happening so fast. I couldn't scream. I could barely get the air out of my lungs.

"Please, please, stop," I muttered.

SMACK, SMACK and then he let go of my nipple and smacked my ass one more time knocking me onto the carpeted area around my bed. The metal chain rattled and my desire of fighting back ebbed as I lay there naked with both my cheek and ass now aflame from his hand.

"Let me give you one explanation bitch and only one without punishment," he said. "I am your owner. Before today is out you will sign a contract to that effect. You will be my femme. Not because you want to but because I demand it. As to why I want to dominate you and turn you femme is of no concern of yours. What is your concern is to act as feminine as possible. You should learn, as fast as you can, to be an obedient femme. I will spank you when I want. I will fuck you when and how I want. You will wear what I desire to see you in. And, you will be here until I am through with you. Your life is now as my personal cunt bitch."

I opened my mouth. Not because I wanted to but because he demanded it. He let the head of his cock slide past my lips like a large snake entering in my mouth.

"Ah, there is nothing like the warm mouth of a pussy," he said as his cockhead rubbed against my tongue.

His balls rested on my nose. My eyes could only see the crack in his brown ass. Actually his skin was a beautiful deep rich chocolate brown. At least something wasn't completely revolting.

Owner's hands came over my throat and continued down until his fingers sneaked slowly under my bra and the tips of his fingers encircled my nipples. His cock began to engorge with blood and thus stiffened. He pulled his cock up about an inch and then back down into my wet mouth. I was so nervous now. Not afraid but nervous. There wasn't anything I could do about the inevitable but to try to make this 'throat fuck' as painless as possible.

As his cock began to harden my mind tried to think about one of my girlfriends who while giving me a blow job let my five inches move back in her throat. I remember she gagged and then pushed against my legs getting her mouth off my cock before throwing up.

I was very nervous.

Chained to the wall and lying on the rug naked, my ass red, I was now crying uncontrollably. Why did I cry? Why couldn't I just fight back? My emotions must be as primeval as the beginning of mankind. He was my master and since he viewed me, his captive, as a woman; I became feminine in my tears and my sounds. Now women can be strong and ferocious as well but this was not the response he desired. This I was sure of as I turned and looked up at him. The glimmer of power, dominance, and control was so evident in his face and eyes I sank further into the carpet.

"Nothing like a bitch cowering at the feet of her owner," he said looking down at me. "Now it's time for you to show some respect. So girl get on your knees and put your face into my crotch."

I hesitated as I lay crying and shaking and he walked away. I thought, perhaps he's finished and he'll just go away. But of course that was a really stupid thought because he came back moments later with a switch in his hand.

12