Kidnapped!

Story Info
Stolen and used by her online friend.
2k words
3.75
98.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinera
sinera
34 Followers

Jill moved through the darkened living room, her body unwinding after another busy day. She was setting the house aright before bed, turning off lights and locking doors as she moved toward her own room, where she'd slept alone since her husband had run off with his sexy new secretary.

Her mind was on the conversation she'd had with a friend on the Internet earlier. They'd met in a chat room earlier that year, and their chats had become steamier and steamier. Tonight she'd finally agreed to meet him that weekend, had given him her phone number so they could talk in person.

She didn't realize he could learn so much more about her from those numbers...

She was stepping out of the shower when a movement in her room caught her attention. She wrapped her towel around her and stepped into the room.

"Hello?" she said hesitantly. She listened for a moment. When she didn't hear anything, she drew a pair of lace panties and a short lacy nightgown from her drawer. She shrugged into her clothes, then turned to go back to the bathroom so she could dry her hair.

She didn't even have time to register someone was there before the hood was thrown over her head. She struggled and screamed as her hands and feet were duct-taped together. She was hoisted onto a broad shoulder; she was carried a short distance then dropped into the trunk of a car. Something soft was thrown over her and the trunk slammed shut.

She didn't know how long they drove, couldn't tell where she was. After a while the road had gotten rough, so she assumed they were on a dirt road when the car stopped. She lay there quietly, saving her strength for when she had a chance to fight.

The trunk opened and the blanket was pulled from her body. Her abductor pulled her out of the trunk and slung her over his shoulder again. She began to beg, tears streaming into her hair.

"Please... oh God... please let me go. I'll... I'll do anything you say, just let me go, please!!"

"Oh, I know you will, Jill," he said with a soft chuckle as he dumped her painfully on the ground. "You're going to please me well before - *if* I let you go."

She gasped as she hit the ground, but rolled over onto her knees, pleading.

He laughed again, a soft purr of noise. "I love to hear you beg," he said. "It's just what I want to hear from you."

At his words her blood ran cold. Those were the exact words her Internet lover had used earlier that evening.

"B..Bruce?" she asked timidly.

He moved behind her and fastened a strap around her left ankle. He cut the tape on her ankles, then quickly attached a strap around the other ankle, pulling her feet far apart.

"Master," he breathed in her ear.

Chills ran across her skin as he moved in front of her and fastened her wrists with another set of straps, forcing her hands far apart in front of her.

As soon as she was helpless, he removed the hood and stood in front of her.

"That's better," he said with a wicked smile.

Jill's blood ran cold at the look on his face. That face, so familiar from the photos he'd sent her over the past few months. He was handsome, short dark hair, flashing blue eyes, and a small cleft in his chin. He was wearing a black t-shirt and black jeans.

He pulled a knife from the sheath on his belt and knelt in front of her, holding the knife to her throat.

"These are the rules," he said softly. "You will submit to me. Anything I ask for, you will give me. Anything I tell you to do, you will do. If you do this, you will live. If you don't, then... well..."

He drew his knife across her throat. A thin line of blood welled up behind it. He growled, the sight of blood exciting him. He used the knife and half-cut, half-tore the her clothes off, hurting her.

She tried to squirm away from him, instinctively. He drew back his arm and slapped her across the face.

Bruce rose and walked across the clearing. Watching him through her fingers, Jill saw him put the knife in a sheath at his back, then reach in a bag and pull something out. When he turned her eyes widened. It was a small cat-o-nine tails. He'd told her about it - on the end of each tail was a small barb, designed to cut the skin.

He stalked back and wound his fingers in her hair, pulling her head up. "Suck me," he said. "If I feel your teeth, you will feel the teeth in this," he said, indicating the whip with a short movement. He pulled his fingers from her hair long enough to undo his jeans and slip his cock out, then grabbed her by the back of the head again.

He thrust his cock in and out of her mouth. With her hands locked into the spreader bar there wasn't anything she could do. He ground his hips against her face, making sure to drag her teeth against his cock now and then so he could beat her.

She cried out as the small barbs in the whip cut her flesh; the vibrations from her cries causing him to thrust even harder into her mouth, holding her in a firm grip, fucking her mouth. She was seeing stars before her eyes from the lack of oxygen when he finally pulled his cock out of her mouth and came in her face, holding her so his cum splashed down across her chest. He released her suddenly, and she fell forward onto her hands, gasping for air.

"Ah now, that's the right idea, slut!" he said approvingly. He admired her pose for a moment as he prowled around her. He kneeled behind her, caressing the marks he'd made with the flogger, running his fingers along the lash marks on her ass.

Suddenly he dove his fingers into her cunt.

"Why, you're wet, slut!" he announced. "But you haven't earned the right to have me touch you." He paused for a minute, pretending to think. "I know!" he said. "How about this?"

With the word 'this' he slammed the handle of the flogger into her. Jill cried out again at the violent penetration. Bruce put his hand on her hip and pulled her back onto the handle again and again; he moved his hand forward and pinched her clit.

To her own amazement, a moan burst from Jill's lips. In her mind she was screaming; how could she be enjoying this? He stroked her clit gently then pinched it again. Jill closed her eyes and moaned again, her body refusing to listen to her mind.

"Ah, yes, slut! You're enjoying this, aren't you?" he moaned in her ear. He slammed the handle of the flogger in her cunt a couple more times, then withdrew it slowly.

Bruce slid the flogger up from her pussy to her ass, making her whimper and moan, then he slid the handle into her ass, pumping into her. She gasped and moaned, her hips grinding against it.

Jill heard the sound of metal as Bruce leaned forward. She froze as she felt the knife blade on her neck.

"Beg me," he whispered.

Jill cleared her throat nervously. "Please..." she whispered, not entirely sure just what she was begging for.

"Beg me to fuck you," he growled.

"Please, Bruce," the knife bore down. "Please, Master... please, fuck me!!" she whimpered.

"First I have to punish you, slut," he said menacingly.

He slid the knife down her back, the cold metal on her skin leaving goosebumps and a fine red line behind. When he reached her cunt he reversed the knife, using the handle to rape her. She moaned and leaned into it.

Immediately he pulled it out. "You're enjoying that too much," he said as he thrust the handle into her ass. She screamed; the knife handle was much larger than the flogger handle. She was scared he'd turn it around and use the blade on her.

"Beg me!" he said between thrusts with the knife handle.

There were tears running down her face as she closed her eyes and begged, "Please Master... please fuck me!"

"Yes," he moaned, his excitement in his voice. He pulled out the knife and sheathed it. He moved behind her and stroked her aching pussy with the head of his cock.

"Is this what you want slut?" he asked, almost tenderly.

"Yes, Master!" she begged, tears running down her face.

"Tell me what you want," he ordered. "Tell me you want my cock in your pussy!"

"Please, Master," she begged. "I w-want Your c-cock in my p-pussy!"

As she finished the sentence he slammed his cock into her. He reached around again and teased her clit as he pounded into her. Once again her body betrayed her; she could feel the heat building in her groin, then spread across her body like wildfire. She began slamming herself against him, their bodies making the age-old sound of sex, the slapping of flesh.

She cried out as she came, tears streaming down her face in shame.

He laughed cruelly and jerked his cock free even as her body tried to clench around it. "I didn't give you permission to cum!" he cried gleefully and buried himself to the hilt in her ass.

She screamed and bucked, trying to get away from his punishing cock. She'd never had a man in her ass before and it -hurt-. She screamed again and again as he slammed himself into her over and over.

He put his hand in her hair and pulled back. She was trapped, weeping from the pain.

"Ahh... you're so tight!" he moaned. "You've never had a cock in your ass, have you? I can tell... there's blood on my cock..."

He moaned then and thrust even deeper inside her as he came. He held her to him for a moment then pushed her off his cock. She collapsed on the ground, crying quietly.

She didn't even have the strength to fight him when he finally came over and unlocked her ankles, then her wrists. He threw something at her, a strip of cloth she recognized as her nightgown.

"Clean yourself up," he growled. "Then get out of here."

She struggled to a sitting position and wiped herself gingerly. The material was soaked with blood and cum.

She looked around. "Wh-where are we? How do I get home?" she struggled to stay calm.

He shrugged and picked up the bag that held his gear and pointed. "If you walk that way, there's a biker bar about ten miles down the road." He looked her up and down. "I bet they'll love to get their hands on you."

"No!" the words were torn from her lips and she drug herself across the clearing to him to grab his leg. "Please, please take me home!"

He shoved her away. "I'm finished with you," he said roughly. "I'm not going the direction you need to go."

"Take me with you, then!" she begged. "Don't leave me here!"

He turned and eyed her. "You want to come with me?" he asked.

"Y-yes," she licked her lips. "P-please M-master. Please take me with You!"

He looked at her quietly, pursing his lips, then he reached in his bag and pulled out a rope. Walking over to her he looped it around her throat two times and looked in her eyes. "You know what this means, don't you?"

"Yes," she whispered. "I'm Your slave, Your property. To be used in whatever way You please. To call You Master, to be trained and punished by You whenever You desire. To be Yours."

"To be Mine," he agreed. He tied off the makeshift collar and pulled her to her feet. He drug her to the car, pulled the blanket out of the trunk and wrapped it around her, then pushed her into the passenger seat of the car.

"M-m-master?" she asked timidly. "Where are we going?"

He laughed, a carefree sound, and reached over to stroke her cheek.

"Back to your place, slut. I could use a shower."

sinera
sinera
34 Followers