Kidnapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jude felt his cock slide in and out of her wetness. She had closed her eyes now and tried to think of good things. She remembered David, the first night they had made love in the back of his old battered VW campervan. His cock pushed harder, his balls slapped against her ass. She could sense his ejaculation approach. Several more thrusts and Tony shot his semen into her womb. Jude managed to hold back an orgasm. Her thinking of David and the physical stimulation had almost made her cum.

Tony lifted his trousers and released Jude from the table. Joan was forced in her place. Tied firmly, she felt coldness as Tony began to shave her pubic hair. Jude was now part of her audience, sperm running down her thigh. Jack took hold of Jude’s arm and pushed her to the head of the table.

“Lick her clean bitch,” he ordered Joan. Jude felt her legs spread as Jack forced them apart and him push her forward, almost making her stumble on the table. Jude felt Joan’s tongue on her pussy. After her sister’s head earlier (or was it yesterday?), she found herself wanting more.

Joan swallowed the fluids running from her sister’s vagina. Joan liked the taste of semen and Tony’s was actually very pleasantly sweet. Jude’s pussy was cleaned and Jack pulled her away from her sister’s head.

Tony had finished shaving Joan’s pubis and switched on the needle. Joan felt the sting as he began his artwork. This time, an ivy entwined letter ‘J’ was scribed. Joan found herself comparing her tattoo with her sister’s. They were almost identical, apart from the tail of the ‘J’. After a rinse, Tony stood back and was replaced by Jack.

Jack pressed against Joan’s opening and his cock entered her immediately. He pounded her vagina, making her breasts ripple violently.

Joan felt his penetration hit her womb. This always made her cum with Jonathon, but now, she was being raped again and she didn’t want to cum. He natural instincts were too strong though, and soon she heard herself moan as Jack placed a thumb on her clitoris and gently rub the little button.

He pulled out and placed the head of his cock to the entrance of her ass hole. His cock glistened as his shaft disappeared into Joan’s ass. He fucked her hard again. Joan couldn’t help but groan. She was having the best orgasm she’d had in years. She felt his cock thrusts in her ass, his groin slap against the cheeks of her ass. He pulled out and replaced his cock into her vagina. Again, pounding hard but faster now. She sensed his cumming as he pulled out, his cream spewing out of the eye of his cock and onto her stomach, breasts and pubis. He replaced his cock in her pussy for several more strokes, and then pulled away.

Joan felt a tongue lick at her pussy. It was Jude, forced to clean her sister of Jack’s sperm. Jude liked what she tasted and found herself wanting more.

She was disgusted with her own thoughts. These two bastards had abducted, raped and abused them and she wanted more.

Joan too had similar thoughts. Jack had turned her on so much with his pounding and clitoris stimuli that she hadn’t the strength left in her to sit up after her bindings had been removed.

Tony replaced his tools in his bag and the men left.

***

Jonathon slammed down the phone and ran to the door. He raced to the address given him by the voice. The old abandoned farmhouse looked like it had been unused for years. He ran into the house calling for Joan. Nothing. In the kitchen were a TV and VCR. He could see Joan laying on a mattress, and Jude washing herself in the corner of what appeared to be a basement. Four videocassettes were on top of the TV. He placed one in the VCR and pressed play. Snow on the screen gave way to a red and black picture. The camera must have had night vision capabilities. He could see Jude and Joan hugging one another, then moments later, they were masturbating each other. He couldn’t believe his eyes. He took the cassettes and tossed them into the car.

“Joan; Jude,” he shouted, but there was no reply. He searched the farmhouse and none of the rooms resembled the picture he saw on the TV. Across the yard was an old hay barn. Jonathon ran and burst in through the large wooden doors, calling his wife’s name; again no reply. He began to feel desperation set in.

***
Jude helped her sister off the table. They hugged each other then confessed the feelings they had both had during the ordeal. They were equally ashamed, but at the same time, equally excited.

“We’re dirty, hungry, tired, tattooed, pierced and well fucked. What more could a girl want?” Joan asked her sister as they both laughed.

Neither heard him call. Their laughs flooded out Jonathon’s calls. They washed themselves down and took a look at their collection of jewellery and artwork. Both actually liked it. At least Joan could say the ‘J’ was for Jonathon, or Joan. Jude, however, would have to explain away a ‘T’.

“What was that?” Joan asked. Both pricked up their ears.

“Joan… Jude…” they recognised the muffled voice.

“Jonathon,” they screamed in unison as they jumped up and down for joy.

***

Jonathon found a hatch in the floor at the rear of the barn. Opening the hatch, a narrow stairs lead to a short corridor with a door at the end. He thought he heard something. Stopping to listen, he could hear women’s voices, “Jonathon… Jonathon…”

He ran at the door as kicked it open. The doorframe was rotting and the door came away from its hinges, slamming on the floor, raising a large dust cloud.

The girls rushed to Jonathon and hugged him, showering him with kisses.

***

Jonathon and the girls never found out who was responsible for their abduction. The girls spoke of their captivity and abuse many times over the dinner table, on the patio, in the lounge. They found it helped to talk about it and Jonathon was a good listener.

It had brought Jude back into the world. She was now bubblier, she had a lighter outlook on life and she had finally begun dating again.

Joan secretly yearned for the excitement again. Her love life had improved and she had put it down to her telling Jonathon about how she was raped. After all, it was a fantasy they had shared on many occasions.

Neither girl knew of the videocassettes Jonathon had recovered from the farmhouse. When he was alone, he’d lock himself in his den and play the tapes. Many times, he’d masturbate as he watched his wife get fucked by the kidnappers.

Jonathon smiled to himself. Perhaps I should make something like this happen again, only I’d make sure the video was in colour.