Kidnapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend was predictably one big orgy with Sarah the willing and eager centre of attraction. She told them that she knew about the drug and they said that my desire was all my own because they hadn't used it on me that weekend!

Another brother was known to be at the Palace but had not been seen by any of the girls. Early one morning she was summoned to his private apartment. This was a little unusual because the Princes had duties or office work to engage them until mid afternoon.

Sarah quickly showered and slipped a beautiful dress on. She knocked on the door and heard him tell her to enter. The Prince, whose name was Khalid, introduced himself. He had been educated in England and finishing school in Switzerland and was perhaps more "westernised" than his brothers.

Sarah like him immediately. All his brothers had an air of authority. They knew they were Princes and acted autocratically. She genuinely felt like their "slave girl" and was quite submissive in their presence. She had to admit to herself that she was totally inflamed by this feeling of being at their mercy.

However, this brother, who, Sarah discovered, was four years younger than herself, had a much less dominating air about him. He was still a schoolboy at heart. Years at school in England and the confidence that the Swiss finishing school had given him had made Khalid perfectly at ease with this pretty English girl. They were soon chatting together in a most relaxed manner.

He explained that, just like his brothers, he was required to attend to duties affecting the administration of the Kingdom and please would Sarah act as his secretary while she was here? Soon they were hard at work and Sarah, who was very computer literate, was soon a valuable assistant.

She had not been "invited" to any of the Prince's apartments for a couple of days and even began to feel jealous of one or two of other girls who had been chosen. Sarah soon compensated for this by setting about trying to seduce Khalid.

On the second morning she selected a diaphanous silk dress from the enormous wardrobe at her disposal. Her blonde hair was allowed to flow free and cascaded over her shoulders. Khalid was treated to the scent of an expensive perfume when she reported for work. He was seated at a table on the balcony having breakfast.

She walked over to the balcony wall and innocently looked out at the desert beyond. Khalid was subjected to a view of Sarah in her underwear as the strong morning light shone right through the dress. "That's just for starters darling", she whispered to herself.

They began work and Sarah sat at the computer. He stood behind her to see the screen as she followed his instructions. Her dress would gape open and the valley between her breasts met his gaze. His hand was on the filing cabinet and her soft breast pressed against it as she leaned forward to pick up a document. Her dress was innocently made to catch on the edge of the desk and he had a momentary view of white thigh and sheer panties. Not once did the poor boy suspect anything.

What could an eighteen year old boy do? How much more of this could he stand? Sarah could see that he was becoming more and more aroused and that he was not quite sure what to do next. Eventually he became bold and she felt him come up behind her as she sat at the computer. His hands were on her breasts and he kissed the nape of her neck.

Then he hesitated. "This won't do," said Khalid manfully. "We must get through some more work." But his resolve had been broken and a short while later as Sarah bent over him to grasp a letter he buried his head into her breasts and she held it against them.

Sarah could sense that Khalid was a virgin and that she was the one in charge. She cupped his head in her hands and gave him a long, lingering wet kiss.

"It's just sex Khalid darling," she told him. "Neither of us can help ourselves." "Please help me Sarah," he said. They held hands as they went through to an adjoining bedroom and Khalid sat on the bed, obviously a little shy. Sarah went up to him and once more Khalid's face was up against her soft breasts as she stood between his open legs.

She took his hands and put them around her waist. Soon they were sliding down her thighs and slipped beneath her dress. She cupped his face in her hands and placed hot little kisses on him as she felt his hands slide up her naked thighs and under her panties to fondle her soft bottom.

"Please will you take off your dress for me Sarah," said Khalid nervously?

"You can do that for me," said Sarah and he shook as he took the hem of the dress and pulled it over her head. He gasped as she stood there naked except for a pair of sexy panties.

Unlike his brothers he was so innocent as he knelt down to pull Sarah to him. He kissed her pussy through her panties and Sarah was so turned on by his obvious vulnerability.

She undid his belt and pulled his trousers down. His boxer shorts came off at the same time and he flinched as she held his throbbing cock. He pulled his shirt over his head and was now naked in her presence. All the time she was playing with his cock and it was soon completely rigid.

They both lay on the bed and he was ordered to "slip my panties off darling." Dutifully he obeyed her and knelt between her open legs.

She guided his erection into her hot wet vagina and he began, for the first time in his life, to fuck a pretty girl. Sarah's vagina began to twitch as she started to orgasm and this soon she could feel him pumping into her. She put her arms around him as he lay exhausted on top of her.

"Was that nice darling," she said?

"Ooohh yes," said Khalid and kissed her lovingly.

Both of them were naked as they held hands and made for the shower. They stood together under the cascading water and soaped each other, making quite sure that each washed the most intimate parts of the other partner! Sarah's hot soapy hand masturbated Khalid and he held on to her with his eyes closed while she played with him.

Then she dropped to her knees and took his knob into her mouth. He gasped as she vigorously fucked and sucked him with her lips until she made him cum again. "Ugh," she said, "It's ever so salty!" Then she stood up again and said, "treat for a good boy." He squeezed her affectionately.

After they dressed and went into the office they found that lunch had been diplomatically put down just inside the door. Khalid was required to go with one of his brothers in the afternoon so Sarah reluctantly returned to the harem.

The next day she was summoned to the office of the eldest brother and told that she should pack her things in time to board the family airliner that evening and return to Heathrow.

She learned afterwards that a serious breach of etiquette had occurred. Traditionally a son of the Sheiks should first experience sexual intercourse with another virgin. A young virgin had been selected for him and the "ceremony" was due to take place later that week.

However, Khalid had boasted to his brother that Sarah and he had been fucking Sarah and all their plans had been frustrated.

It seemed that this was the reason for the sudden end of her sex adventures in The Gulf. She hoped that she hadn't got Khalid into trouble and even thought of telling the elder brother that she had seduced him, but thought better of it. She was still a little frightened of them all.

Two Princes were flying to London in the same aircraft and in the early evening they headed for the airport in a large Mercedes. Fatima, the Egyptian girl was waiting at the top of the airliner steps to welcome the princes aboard.

Sarah had noticed that the royal princes always treated staff as if they weren't there and she was therefore a little surprised when they both gravely kissed Fatima on both cheeks as they boarded. Sarah, complete with her hand luggage, made up the rear. As she struggled with her case she reflected on the way these Arabs often treated women!

An evening meal was brought to them by Fatima and Sarah was offered a glass of wine. The Princes were quite pleasant to her and she was relieved about that. They sat each side of her after the meal and it suddenly dawned on Sarah that the wine had been doctored as she found herself flirting outrageously with both of the men.

One led the way and one made up the rear as Sarah was sandwiched between them on the way to the cabin with the sumptuous bed. Once more she was stripped and once more they practised all the tricks and wiles of the Khama Sutra on a frantically excited Sarah.

Then eventually, when their lust was satisfied, they left her on the bed and Fatima put in an appearance. Brazenly she put her hand on Sarah's pussy and bent down to kiss her full on the mouth. "Just a little sore is it?" she said with a sly smile.

Sarah was still under the influence of that wonderful drug and pulled Fatima down on to the bed. She rolled her over and sat astride her as she playfully pinned Fatima's arms above her head.

"I told you," said Fatima.

"Yes and you were so right," said Sarah, who knew just what she meant. "I was a lucky girl to have been "chosen" and no, I don't want to go home!"

"I should be cross with you," said Fatima. "Usually the Princes want to have fun with me when we are flying!"

"I noticed that they both kissed you when they came aboard," said Sarah.

"Oh, I was a favourite in the harem longer than many girls and although they discarded me a long time ago we still have a special relationship," she said.

Her boss, Mike was waiting to collect her at Heathrow and they drove straight to his apartment. Sarah knew from experience that sex would be uppermost on Mike's mind after so long apart and she put an affectionate hand on his thigh as they approached his home.

She was immediately bundled upstairs and it wasn't until he undressed her that he noticed it. Why is the royal coat of arms embroidered on your panties he asked her...??

12