Kidnapped Ch. 02

Story Info
Her conclusion to the kidnapping.
792 words
3.87
51.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling there trembling, my eyes wide with fear. Looking at him, feeling his hand in my hair pulling it tightly back. “Please Sir, please I’ll be good just leave my family alone.” Letting go of my hair I lower my eyes quickly least he see anything in my eyes.

“You see Scott, sluts like this only need a strong man to put them in there place once and they crawl and beg to please the rest of their life.” Pulling my leash so I crawled between his open legs. “Slut,” reaching down to lift my head, “because slut is your new name until I decide to name you anything else. Undo my pants and show me how well you can pleasure me with your pretty little pouty lips.”

Whimpering softly not wanting to degrade myself like that in front of anyone. Feeling him tug at my hair firmly, I lower my eyes and undo his pants. Reaching into the opening and taking his semi-hard cock out, cringing as I bend down and kiss the head.

Pulling my head away sharply, “if you bite it bitch your family dies one at a time.” Letting go as I bend down and swirl my tongue around it. Listening to the other women and the man called Scott talking about me. Sliding the head into my mouth and laving it with my tongue, slowly sliding it deep down my throat until my lips were around the base.

Worshipping with my tongue every part of his cock. Sliding my hand up his leg until I could slip it into his jeans playing with his balls. Rolling them gently and squeezing hearing him moan in pleasure.

“Oh yes you’ll be a good bitch to have.” Looking down at me, my head moving up and down his cock. My full lips surrounding his cock making him moan. Remembering how he’s fantasized about my lips since he saw me in the department store so many months ago. His cock tightens at the memories. Sliding his fingers into my hair pulling me deep as his cock erupts. Spraying my throat and tongue with his cum. forcing me to either gag or swallow all of it.

Whimpering I fall onto my heels as I gasp for air. The leash tightens pulling me closer to him. “ Oh no bitch you’re not done yet, clean up the mess you just made.” Licking the cum from his cock until it glistens. Pulling me away from him I realize that we are the only two still on the patio. Looking up quickly I glance at him nervously…

Three months later…

My arms pulled tight above my head, whimpering wondering where my Master was. The cool air of the dungeon causing my nipples to tighten into hard buds. My back still red and hot from the crop he had used only a short time ago. Hearing the door to the dungeon open again I straighten straining to hear more.

Cool rough hands running over my body. Pinching my nipples then sliding down to my cunt brushing it with his fingertips. Teasing me. “ah little girl, what you do to me with this body of yours…” sliding a finger into my pussy. “I just finished selling all of my slaves for you. You’ve captivated me in away I did not think possible. Captivated me to the point where I only want to guide you into becoming an even better slave. To focus my attention on you completely.”

Loosening my bound hands. Sliding me down till my cunt was impaled on his rock hard cock. Leaning over biting my neck. “Yes you’ll be my only slut, but you will help me train others. But only you will ever wear my collar again.” Slamming into me again and again. “Is that what you want slut!”

Crying out. “Master please!” My cunt juice dripping down my legs. Squeezing his cock as he slides my blindfold off. My blue eyes, glazed with desire and need, looking down into his beautiful face.

“Cum! Cum for me now.” Shooting his cum deep into my pussy. His arms tighten around my waist. As the last of his cum shoots inside of me, he releases my arms from their bonds. My legs wrapped around his waist, laying my head on his shoulder as he carries me upstairs and to his bed.

Sunlight streaming through the windows reflecting off the blue topaz in my collar. Curling up around him my head laying on his chest, listening to his heart beating. “Thank you Master, thank you for making me realize what I needed in my life and for not letting me escape it.” Kissing his chest as he wraps his arms around me.

“You’re welcome little pet.”