Kidnapped Ch. 02

Story Info
What happens next.
1.3k words
4.51
39.1k
3

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 03/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren eased herself on the floor. Her eyes drifted gradually shut.

When she opened them again, everything was quiet.

Lauren shifted to look at where Jack lay, asleep against the wall.

She looked up to the darkness ahead where she knew the door was. Quietly, she shifted from her position and stood up. Looking back to make sure Jack was still asleep, Lauren moved quietly toward the door at the far side of the room.

A hand clamped strongly over her mouth.

"Where're you going," Jack murmured. He held her tightly against him. She struggled in his grasp. "I told you if you don't behave you will be punished." Lauren gasped as she felt Jack's hand press hard between her legs. "Or maybe you actually Want to be punished."

He shifted her around abruptly and kissed her forcefully on her lips. Lauren shut her eyes and pulled back.

"Don't fuck with me." Jack hissed. He shoved her shirt down and bit her nipple. Lauren gasped and pulled back with all her weight.

"You want down? Fine." Jack pushed her on the floor and lay on top of her. She felt his hardness pressing insistently against her thigh as he unsheathed his knife and slit the rope that bound her hands. "You shouldn't have tried to escape. I would have let you go properly. But you had to go and try."

He unbuckled his belt and pulled down his zip.

Lauren strained against him. "I'm sorry. I won't do it again, I pro-"

He released his hard, thick flesh and pressed it between her folds which had moistened by now.

"Oh, please," Lauren breathed, not knowing if she was begging for him to withdraw or push forward.

Jack laughed.

He held his cock with his hand and rubbed the slick head over her clitoris.

"Please what?"

"P-please." She arched against him and Jack's eyes lost focus as she lifted her hips so his cock slid partly inside her.

He gasped and shoved his hips against Lauren. His heavy cock slid deep inside. Lauren grasped at his shirt and he pulled it off, lifting himself up on his arms so he could thrust heavily into her.

Lauren moaned with each hard, deep jerk. She felt his warm, thick cock deep inside her. He raised himself up and fucked her furiously.

The room was filled with sounds of gasping and the slick sound of flesh moving into flesh.

Jack looked down at Lauren, her face flushed. He ran a hand over her neck and breasts.

"You want this, don't you." He lay fully on her and swivelled his hips against her so that his slick flesh pressed against her swollen clit. Lauren gasped and clutched at him.

He pounded deep and hard into her. Once, twice, thrice - the pressure built in her and her eyes clouded over.

"Look at me." Jack grabbed her face and held her while he fucked her.

She struggled to keep her gaze on his as he relentlessly thrust in her, his cock hard and probing, til -

"I'm.. I'm-"

He jerked inside her, and she shuddered around his cock.

Jack withdrew himself and stroked his shaft hard and fast. His cum made milky streaks on the dirty floor.

Lauren pulled her shirt back in place and looked away.

Silence filled the room for minutes.

"Don't try to leave again." Jack said quietly. He removed her panties from his jeans pocket. His eyes watched hers as he inhaled her scent from them, then leaned over to pull the flimsy garment up her legs. He cupped her mound before letting her go. "Go back to sleep. Chuck'll be back anytime soon."

——————————-

Lauren was woken by rough male voices.

"So, they refuse to pay the ransom?" "They say they don't have the money, Chuck." "Well, maybe they'll find they Do when they see this video." "What video?" "The video that we're about to make."

Lauren started.

Chuck walked toward her with a leering grin.

"So, you gonna be a star all your own! Aren't you excited."

"I don't think you should, Chuck. Kidnapping and rape are very different charges."

All eyes fell on Jack. He looked up casually from his corner.

"I'm just saying. You can do other things but actual rape can get you into a lot of trouble."

Chuck frowned. He looked at Lauren and then at Wayne.

"All right." Lauren let out a breath. "Doesn't mean I can't do other things. Wayne, get the camcorder."

Lauren looked pleadingly at Jack but he didn't look at her.

"I'm good to go, Chuck," Wayne called, holding up the camcorder.

"Now, where shall we begin?" Chuck placed his large fleshy palm around Lauren's neck. She squinted her eyes closed and bit her lip.

"Chuck. Will you let me do it instead," a quiet voice broke in.

All eyes went to Jack once more.

"Just. Well. If they identify the person in the video you won't be in any trouble."

Chuck narrowed his eyes.

After some thought he released Lauren and growled, "All right. Go on then."

Jack stood up, dusted his clothes off, and walked toward Lauren. She inhaled raggedly. Wayne stood by with the camcorder, following Jack's every move.

Jack leaned in to press his lips against Lauren's neck.

"Don't say a word." He whispered.

Lauren shivered as she felt his hand skirt down her rising chest. His fingers went over her dark nipples and she struggled to keep her control. Wayne smiled in the background.

Jack pressed his mouth to Lauren's skin where the tops of her breasts were. With his tongue he drew a line down. His fingers released her breasts and he took a nipple into his mouth.

Lauren arched toward him and Chuck narrowed his eyes in the corner.

"Stop being a pussy Jack." He yelled.

Jack looked up into Lauren's eyes and a fierce fire came into them.

He held her tightly as he tore her shirt down the middle. Lauren gasped in alarm. His right hand delved between her legs without any prelude and she squirmed under his probing fingers. She was tight and unlubricated but when he found her clit and rubbed it slowly, forcefully, her lips parted with slick moisture.

"That's it, that's more like it!" Chuck bellowed. "Come on, make her suck your cock!"

A sudden heat started in Lauren's legs. She looked at Jack, who returned the strange look with slight shock. A slight nod, and she let herself be pushed to her knees.

Jack's eyes grew dark as he unzipped his pants and held his hard length in his hand. He ran the slick head over Lauren's cheeks and she gazed at him all the while.

Lauren stuck out her tongue and laved the crown of his plump, silky cock head.

Jack uttered a low groan.

Lauren pressed the length of his thickness into her mouth and throat. Jack clenched his teeth.

"Man, that's one pretty mouth," Wayne murmured in envy.

"Cmon! Fuck her!" Chuck yelled.

Jack pumped his hips and Lauren felt his cock hard in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around him and he set his jaw as he watched her.

Slowly, she tightened her lips into an O and drew them down over his rigid length.

Jack gripped her hair with his hands and thrust into her mouth as Wayne took it all down on film.

"I'm.. I'm gonna come," he cursed. Lauren's head bobbed up and down on him, and the pleasure built and built as he squeezed his eyes shut and felt the sweet release come over him. Shuddering he withdrew from Lauren' mouth and spurted white jets all over her face.

"That's the way to fuck a mouth." Chuck laughed harshly.

He strode over to Lauren and grabbed her face.

"And the next time it's my turn."

She shivered on the floor and Chuck went out, turning to call Wayne.

When they'd gone Jack sat beside her.

"I'm sorry." He said quietly.

Lauren opened her hands and looked down at them. Slowly she started to cry.

Jack leaned into her and held her fragile body close.

--------------