Kidnapped Kristin Ch. 01

Story Info
Two teenage girls are abducted into a world of sex slavery.
951 words
3.64
133k
62

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarpedom
sarpedom
117 Followers

The van didn’t have license plates, and in retrospect they should have noticed it. Kristin and Megan were too engrossed in their conversation, though, and what would have been just two girls walking from their neighborhood to the store turned into something entirely different.
It was one of those lovely June days in the summer between the two girls’ last year of high school and what was supposed to be their first year of college. They had grown up and gone to school together since they were ten, but for the last few years Kristin had been even more conscious of being in her friend’s shadow.
It wasn’t that Megan wasn’t a good friend, and she didn’t even seem to be aware of the effect she had on Kristin. It was just that everything she did had the effect of making Kristin conscious of her shortcomings. Being self-conscious and shy was one way in which Kristin felt she didn’t measure up to her outgoing and vivacious friend, who never seemed to be at a loss for words or out of her depth in social situations. It didn’t help that Megan was a tall and radiant blond, whereas Kristin, barely taller than five feet and one of the few black girls in their wealthy suburban school, didn’t feel the same amount of male attention. Even though Kristin had developed curves and gone through puberty earlier, Megan was the one who’d had boyfriends from the age of fourteen, where Kristin had never seriously dated or had sex with anyone.
Kristin was very attractive, though between her shyness and the fact that she had been somewhat chubby in her early teens, she wasn’t aware of it. Her baby fat was mostly gone now and her butt and breasts would have been the envy of many girls. Her legs were quite long for how petite her body was and her waist and thighs were narrow. While her face wasn’t as striking as Megan’s All-American cheerleader look, she was quite pretty in a girl next door sort of way. While she thought men ignored her, she in fact drew the attention of quite a few, though her shyness made many of her classmates feel she was unapproachable. Her skin tone was medium-dark and her hair hard to do anything with other than keep medium-length and iron-straight.
Megan, on the other hand, was tall, blue-eyed, naturally blond, and slender, with average-sized breasts and hips. Her sparkling smile and cheery demeanor were much more a part of her appeal than any of her physical features, though. As usual, she dominated the conversation with her talk of what sororities she planned to rush and what classes she would take when she went off to college. In addition to being beautiful and popular, Megan had always enjoyed academic success and had received a full ride scholarship to a premedical program in a prestigious school a few states away, not that her doctor parents couldn’t have paid for her tuition anywhere. While Kristin had always been a good student, she was attending the state college only a couple hours away from home, and with her parents being mid-level school district employees, fully expected to have to take out student loans to do it.
Despite her self-consciousness, Kristin enjoyed being with Megan. Megan really did like Kristin, though she wasn’t always much help talking about boys and the like. Still, her talkativeness complemented Kristin’s shier demeanor well, and Kristin was a good listener and couldn’t help but be buoyed a bit by Megan’s perpetual high spirits. The day was beautiful, the sun was shining, the robins were chirping, the cul-de-sacs smelled like cut grass, and life for both girls was pretty good.
And so it was, absorbed in conversation, that they didn’t notice the windowless blue van with the logo of a plumbing supply company on its side pull out of its parking spot behind them and up to the stop sign at the nearest intersection. As they walked alongside it, they did notice a man leaning out the passenger side window.
“Excuse me, girls, but can you tell us how to get to Shady Pines Road from here?”
The man was in his forties, had salt and pepper hair, and looked like a guy driving in a plumbing van ought to look, so the girls didn’t think anything of it. As usual, Megan stepped forward and was the first to speak.
“I think that’s over in Fairview --”
She was cut short by Kristin’s stifled scream. A short dark man with a ponytail had stepped out behind her and had one hand over her mouth and a knife at her throat. The man in the van spoke again, his tone still as matter-of-fact as if he were asking for directions.
“Don’t think about screaming, blondie, or the other one gets it. Walk around the back and get in.”
The back door of the van flew open as someone inside opened it. Against what should have been her better instinct, Megan walked to the back as the man with the ponytail frog-marched Kristin towards it. A gloved hand reached out and dragged her in as Kristin was shoved roughly in. The ponytailed man leaped in behind them, the doors slammed, and the van was off. Less than 30 seconds had elapsed and no one on the quiet suburban block had seen or heard a thing.
Even so, the van stopped behind a grocery store in the next town over and the men put different license plates on it and removed the magnetic plumbing supply decal from the side. A slave catcher doesn’t get far in the business without being very careful.

sarpedom
sarpedom
117 Followers