Kidnapped Kristin Ch. 02

Story Info
Kristin and Megan are delivered to new captors.
1.3k words
4.06
69k
22

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarpedom
sarpedom
117 Followers

Inside the van, the two teenagers were quickly pushed face down and had duct tape put over their mouths. The man inside the van put pillowcases over their heads and secured them with lengths of cord around their necks, while the ponytail man ziptied their wrists and ankles, attaching the ties together in a hogtie. The girls, of course, had nothing to compare it to, but the man was very careful not to overtighten the zipties and cut off circulation. Their keys, cell phones, and wallets were yanked out of their pockets, but otherwise their clothing and bodies were left alone.

Before being blindfolded, Kristin had gotten a quick impression of the inside of the van. It was bare metal inside, but blankets had been laid on the floor. The man who'd dragged them in and gagged them was very stocky, bald, and had a red beard. Like the other two men she'd seen, he wore jeans and a gray work shirt and looked like a plumber on his way to a job, not a professional kidnapper.

The van drove for several hours, stopping briefly a few times. The men were mostly quiet as they drove, exchanging only a few words, most of which were muffled by the pillowcase. Kristin, like a lot of quiet people, was used to observing her surroundings, but being blindfolded gave her a lot of uncomfortable time alone with her thoughts. Her first thought was that they were going to be raped, but it became clear very quickly that the men had something else on their mind.

Beside her, it was clear that Megan was not taking it as rationally. She had thrashed and made muffled screams for a little while, but when one of the two men sitting in the back with them slapped her, she lay still and sobbed quietly for the rest of the journey. Kristin wanted very badly to reach out and comfort her friend, but the hogtie made that impossible, and she wasn't sure exactly what comforting thing she could say. "Don't worry, they haven't raped and murdered us yet" didn't seem to be quite right, and she couldn't think of anything more positive to think about the situation.

She wasn't sure how long they were on the road, but after a long period of steady highway driving, the van pulled off and negotiated a series of streets. It finally rolled to a stop, the back doors were flung open, and Kristin felt a knife roughly cutting the zip ties on her ankles. Before she had a chance to stretch her legs out, she was grabbed under the arms and dragged out of the van. Her legs were shaky from their long time in bondage, but whoever was holding her steadied her until she got circulation back. She heard renewed screams and struggling as someone did the same for Megan, until the gray-haired man from the van spoke from somewhere.

"Okay, ladies. We're going to look you over. Stand still, be calm, and stay quiet, or you're going to regret it. Nod if you understand."

Kristin quickly nodded, and beside her she heard Megan's sobbing finally stop. The man behind her cut the zip ties from her wrists deftly, his knife point barely touching her skin. He quickly switched his grip to her wrists and held her still. Knowing there were at least four of them, and that they were armed and she was blindfolded, she didn't offer even a moment of resistance.

A pair of voices approached the two terrified teenagers, having a conversation in a language Kristin didn't understand but which put her in mind of ducks quacking. One of the four men from the van responded in the same language, and Kristin felt the grip on her wrists tighten.

"The black one first," said an unfamiliar voice, and the man behind Kristin pushed her forward one step, nearly knocking her over.

"Stand still," he hissed in her ear, and before she could even think of not doing so, he pulled the collar of her t-shirt and began cutting it with his knife. The shirt cut in half quickly and she felt another pair of hands pull it away from the front, causing her to scream involuntarily. He slapped the side of her head hard enough to make her ears ring before hooking a finger into the waistband of her jeans and slicing down one pant leg in a few sawing motions. She regained her composure enough to stand rigidly still as he cut down the other pant leg and her jeans fell away, leaving her standing in her bra and panties with a pillowcase tied over her head in front of an unknown number of strange men. Beside her, Megan began to cry again, only to be silenced by a slap and an exclamation in the quacking language.

The knife man wasn't even touching her anymore, but Kristin stood rigidly still and trembling anyway as he quickly cut her bra strap and the thin strips of fabric holding her panties together over her hips. She felt the hands of the man in front of her lifting her breasts as if weighing them as the man behind her loosened the cord holding the pillowcase over her head. She gasped and her body stiffened as her left nipple was tweaked, which caused a general round of laughter from the men around her.

The pillowcase was pulled away from her head, revealing a short Asian-looking man with a wispy mustache and a piratical air standing in front of her in what appeared to be a large warehouse of some kind. The man scanned her body seriously as he ran his hand over her pussy, causing her to tremble and look down. He gripped her firmly under the chin and looked down into her eyes, then turned and asked a question to the gray-haired man, who responded in the same language. He took her wrists more gently than the other man had and turned her around, revealing that the man with the knife was the bearded man from the van. The stranger said something and patted her ass.

"Bend over and get those legs apart, sweetheart. He's going to take a look at the goods" said the gray-haired man. He was standing with another Asian man, this one younger and more muscular than the one inspecting her, and a lanky bald man who must have been the fourth man from the van. Beside her, the ponytail man from the van gripped Megan's wrists as she stood in her bra and panties with the pillowcase still over her head.

The Asian man slapped her ass harder and repeated his command, and Kristin quickly bent over as far as she could.

This was it, then. Her first time was going to be with a bunch of scary men in a warehouse hundreds of miles from home, and she was probably going to be buried somewhere that she'd never be found again afterwards. The stranger ran his hand over her pussy again, fitting a finger one knuckle deep inside of it, then poked at her anus, which tightened involuntarily in fear. He then smacked her ass and stepped away, saying something she couldn't understand, and the bearded kidnaper yanked her hair and straightened her up.

The two Asian men and the gray-haired man had a brief conversation in the language she didn't recognize, and then nodded towards the man holding Megan, who cut her bra and panties off the way he had Kristin's. Before she had a chance to watch her friend's inspection, the bearded man pulled the tape off her mouth, causing her to cry out in pain, and dropped the pillowcase back over her head.

"All right, sweetheart, you did good. Now we're going to take a little walk. Keep your mouth shut and do whatever I tell you and you'll be just fine." He gripped her wrists together at the small of her back and began to walk the terrified and naked girl away from the van. Behind her, she heard Megan screaming and crying as her mouth was untaped, and slaps and angry curses silencing her.

sarpedom
sarpedom
117 Followers