Kidnapped... or Rescued?

Story Info
An involuntary male slave.
23.5k words
4.45
58.9k
43
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June 21, 2012.

I've just about had it. I'm at my wit's end. My life has been such a shithole lately I've actually been thinking of ending it. I probably would end it if I didn't like getting drunk. That's why I'm now sitting in a seedy bar in the worst part of town. I'm sitting here throwing down shots of the worst damn whiskey I've ever had. I'm drunk as hell. I'm pretty broke too. My future looks grim. The past year has been the worst year of my life narrowly beating out 2008.

How did I get get to this point?

First I found my wife fucking my best friend. Well, he was my best friend. This was back in 2005. I divorced her and she basically got half my possessions. The court made me sell everything and give her half the proceeds. It was a good amount of money. She got $675,000 and so did I. I decided to rent an apartment since my house was now gone. I spent $10,000 on furniture, a TV, DVD, etc to furnish it. I moved my clothes into it (at least she didn't get take them too). I decided to invest the rest and keep $50,000 in my bank account. At the time of my divorce, I worked for a big international insurance company making a pretty good salary- six figures.

I guess you could call what happened to my bankroll my fault. I'd "invested" it with Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities. Well, a half million of it anyway. We all know what happened to those investments. The rest I had in the stock market when it crashed in late 2008. Then I lost my job in early 2009 (Anyone remember the AIG bailout? Well, they laid a lot of us off during that time frame).

I've been working as a cabbie since then. I had to move to a cheaper apartment, much cheaper. By 2011, my savings account had less than $100 in it. I had pawned most of my valuables. I was staring down the barrel of bankruptcy. My life had turned to shit...a huge pile of it.

My cabbie job was barely enough to keep my rat infested apartment. I had lost weight which wasn't really a bad thing. I was now down to 160 lbs which was my weight as a sophomore in high school. I didn't have much fat on me anymore. As a matter of fact I look pretty good naked. I'm white, 5 foot 11 inches tall, and a full head of blonde hair. I've got a MBA so I'm no dummy, however, I've got no luck at all and nobody will hire me. I use to go to the gym a lot so I have a good muscle base.

As my life was turning brown, I canceled my gym membership and started to run outside - a pretty cheap way to exercise. About that time, my drinking also picked up. I haven't had a woman since early 2011. With my future prospects, I probably won't be sticking my cock into anything warm and moist for the foreseeable future.

So now as entertainment, I go to the local bar and drink myself stupid every night. What I didn't know was my life was going to get much worse or better, I didn't know which one.

July 6th, 2012.

I was walking home from the bar, not at all in a straight line when all of a sudden, three guys grabbed me. Guys, if you are robbing me you are fucking crazy. I've got maybe $3 on me. Then one of them puts a cloth over my face. Damn, that smells terribl...

I wake up I don't know how many hours later with a pounding headache. I try to get up but I can't move. I appear to be wrapped up in something and tied down. I lay there for a long time. I think I've got to pee bad, something doesn't feel right down there. One of the handicaps of being a drunk.

A female voice comes over some loud speakers: "Welcome, slave. Your past existence has ended. From this point on you will serve me. My name is Mistress Ann. You will call me Mistress or Ma'am. If you call me anything else, you will be punished. I'm your new owner and your trainer. If you behave, your existence will be very pleasant. If you do not behave, I will enjoy beating you until you do behave. I will join you very soon."

I say "Excuse me but I really thought I would need to pee."

"You already have, slave. As a matter of fact, you continue to pee. We have inserted a urinary catheter. We'll be giving you an enema shortly. Your nasty smelling body was also washed thoroughly and your mouth has been cleaned. You will not be going anywhere for quite awhile. This is now your home. You will be fed and everything else will be provided, except alcohol. I now control your alcohol intake and right now you get no alcohol. You are now an involuntary member of AA. You have much training to do and much to learn. You'll also probably be receiving a lot of pain. Shut your fucking mouth from now on. You will speak only when I ask you a question. By the way, you failed to address me as Mistress or Ma'am so this has earned you a beating."

I thought "Oh, fuck, what have I gotten into? Still slipping farther down that shithole that has become my life."

Ten minutes later, the door opens and in walks a tall blonde with the hottest outfit on that I've ever seen. She's a knockout with a bust I can't believe. I tear my eyes away from her tits long enough to notice she's carrying a horse riding crop in one hand and a knife in the other. I get the feeling she's not going riding.

"You are going to learn to respect me, fear me and maybe even love me. I hope it's not going to take a lot of pain for you to learn this."

She takes the knife and begins to cut the wrapping off of me. Soon I'm naked except for some bands on my wrists and ankles. These are tied to the table I'm laying on. There are also some small bands on my right leg which have a tube running through them. I guess that's the catheter.

She takes the crop and smacks it down on my abdomen hard. Damn, that hurts. She does it again. She says "You will learn to respect me and call me Mistress of Ma'am or I'm going to beat you until you beg me to stop." Oh, shit!

She begins a series of hard hits with the crop on my chest, abdomen, legs and the bottom of my feet. By the time she stops I'm groaning and crying. She says "I'm glad you didn't say anything during your punishment. Tell me what you call me, slave."

"Mistress or Ma'am, Mistress."

"Very good, slave. You are a quick learner. I know all about your previous life. You are mine now. There will be no more booze until I decide you can have some. The future will lead you to one of two possible destinies. One, you will fail as my slave and you will end up in a cell in my dungeon where you will rot or...you will be a good slave that will do everything I say and everything I demand, will live in luxury and will also get to enjoy my body." She notices the look on my face. "That's right, part of your duties, really your main duty, as my slave will be to service my sexual needs. Does that sound good to you, slave."

"Yes, Ma'am, it sounds very good to me."

"I'm glad. I know you haven't been with a woman in a while. Yes, I've been watching you for quite some time. You'd love to eat my pussy and fuck the hell out of it, wouldn't you?"

"Is that a trick question, Mistress?"

She gives a short laugh. "No, slave. No trick question. Of course, there are other duties as my slave. There will probably be other duties as my sex slave. I may demand that you service one of my male Dominate friends with your mouth or ass. I may also farm you out to service other females, both Dommes and submissives. I hope that sounds good to you."

"Mistress, the other females sound good, the male Dominates doesn't sound good at all. I'm fully hetero and have never been with another man or even touched another man's penis."

"One of my male Dominates has a 10" penis that's pretty thick. If I order you to suck it until it cums in your mouth, you will open you mouth wide. Or If I order you to take it in your ass, you will bend over and grab your ankles and relax your asshole so he can shove it in. Is that understood?"

I don't say anything. I don't want anything to do with another man's dick I don't care how long or thick it is.

She starts to smack me with that crop again, hard and rapidly. My nipples are taking a hard beating. Soon I'm crying. Holy fuck that hurts. When she hits my cock I say "Please, Mistress!"

She stops and says "Please what, slave?"

"Please stop hitting me. I guess I will learn to enjoy other cocks, Mistress. I will do what you demand of me."

She smiles and says "You are indeed a fast learner. I didn't think a drunk would be such a fast learner. Why are you such a fast learner, slave?"

"Mistress, before you captured me I was seriously considering suicide. I assume you know about my life. It was a shithole and it was only getting worse. I just figure this would be better. If not, suicide is still an option."

"I don't like that kind of talk. I'm not going to train you and then have you kill yourself. That would be a lot of wasted work for both of us. I'm going to have to bring in a psychiatrist to check you out."

"Mistress, I'm not naturally inclined to kill myself. It's just the idea of sex with another male."

"Don't worry about anything like that until much later. Taking a big cock in your asshole will be part of your training."

"Yes, Mistress, if you say so." She smiles.

This tall, statuesque blonde then says "We must now clean you out. A good anal flush will be good for your body. You will also be examined by a doctor who is a friend of mine. She's also a Dominatrix. You will get some shots both to prevent diseases and also to bring your nutrition up to an exceptional level. I'm sure you will need a lot of vitamins injected into you with all that drinking you've been doing. The doctor will also be testing you for sexually transmitted diseases. I have a trainer that will be coming in to make you exercise. I want you very healthy before you get close to my vagina."

The door opens and two men in white came in with some equipment. They walk around behind me and I feel one of them squirt something in my ass. Then something is shoved in my ass. It seems to expand and is quickly hurting like hell. Minutes later I feel the very warm fluid enter my bowels.

"You are being given an enema. Your ass is going to be full of liquid and it's sealed in. We'll leave it in for a half hour and then allow you to flush it out. Then we'll do it all again."

Oh, shit. I'm starting to feel very full already. They keep pumping more and more liquid into me. My gut looks like I'm several month's pregnant. They finally stop with the liquid. I'm really cramping up. Finally, a half hour goes by and one of the guys releases the seal and removes the enema tube. I'm still holding it in. My Mistress is smiling. She says "Very good slave. You may release the fluid now."

I do and it really hurts at first but then starts to feel wonderful. When I'm finished, the man puts the nozzle back into my ass and inflates it again. Damn that is really uncomfortable. My Mistress laughs at me when she sees me grimacing. They start with the fairly hot liquid again. Boy, am I going to be clean in there. I just hope nobody is going to stick their cock in there. Soon I'm over-full again and it hurts again as the cramps start.

A half hour later, my Mistress says "Okay, get the tube out of him." One of the men releases the seal again and removes the nozzle. I look up at my Mistress. She says "My, you are a good slave, you may release the fluid again."

After I'm finished, the men clean my ass and leave. Mistress says "I'm very proud of you, slave. You might work out well. So far you seem to be very suited for this."

I look up at her and say "Thank you, Mistress." I lick my lips as I'm staring at her huge tits.

She smiles and says "The doctor will be here in about a half hour. She'll take less than an hour. I'm going to have a psychiatrist friend of mine talk to you too. She should be here in an hour and a half. Until the doctor arrives you may relax...as best you can tied up like that. By the way, I love the size of your penis. I'm going to enjoy that nice piece of meat." I smile at her. I can't wait until we're together sexually. I'm really looking forward to that. What a wonderful carrot to dangle in front of me.

Her body is hot. I'm guessing but her measurements look to me like 38D-20-36. She got a very skinny waist which really sets off that big bust. This might not be too bad. Better than being constantly horny and drinking myself to death, starving to death or cutting my wrists. Then I think about a large penis in my ass and my opinion changes again.

They leave me alone and within fifteen minutes I'm out like a light. It been a rough day so far.

The door opens and another hot woman walks in. She walks over to me and looks me over. She says "So you are Mistress Ann's new trainee, huh? Not bad looking. Let's get this exam over with and let me take my samples and give you your shots."

It's a very thorough exam. She takes blood samples, tissue samples and then I get six shots. The exam is over in 45 minutes. At the end of the exam, she removes the catheter. Before she walks out, she grabs my cock which is a hard 8 inches, strokes it and says "Hmmmm, I may have to ask Mistress Ann for a bonus."

I get another half hour or so of resting time and I'm awakened by the door again. Another hot woman walks in. She walks over to me and says "Hi, I'm Doctor Hight. I'm a psychiatrist. So, Mistress Ann tells me you may have suicidal tendencies. Do you want to kill yourself, slave?"

I say "It's not something I think about much. My life has been so bad for the past six years and it seems to get worse and worse. I've thought about it, of course. Now that I think about it, the drinking was probably my feeble attempt to slowly kill myself."

"Now that you are going to be a sex slave to Mistress Ann, how do you feel?"

"Some of it I'm looking forward to and some I'm not. I guess I will adapt to the lack of freedom if I get to have sex with Mistress. What scares me is the thought she might make me have homosexual sex."

"You know she will thoroughly train you first, right. That means she will slowly stretch your anal cavity with butt plugs until you will feel comfortable with a big cock in your ass."

"Yes, doctor, I understand there will be training. It's not that. It's just that I'm fully hetero and the thought of sex with another man really is repulsive to me. I don't know if I can force myself to do it."

"Oh, but you will. You will gladly do whatever Mistress Ann orders you to do."

"I guess. I just don't know if I really can or not."

"Would you attempt to kill herself to get out of sex with a man?"

"I don't really know. I guess we'll find out when the situation is presented to me."

"Okay, thank you for your time." She turns around and walks out.

Fifteen minutes later, my Mistress walks in and walks over to me. "Okay, slave. The medical doctor says you are in fine health aside from the damaged you caused by your drinking. You will be in excellent health if you no longer drink...and you won't. Of course, the test results will take a day or so. The head doctor is worried about you especially your fear of homosexual sex. We will slowly work you into that. But not for quite a while yet. I want you to be very comfortable in this life with me before we experiment. Plus you will talk with Dr. Hight twice a month to work through your issues about homosexuality. Now for being a very good slave today..."

She grabs my cock and starts to stroke it. She masturbates me until I cum on her gloved hand. It felt marvelous since it's only been my hand touching it for the past six months or so. I say "Thank you, Mistress."

She sticks her glove to my mouth and looks me in the eyes. "Clean it off, sex slave."

I hesitate for a bit and think, "What the hell, it's mine, it can't hurt me." I begin to lick it off. She lets me lick the entire load off her glove.

"Very good, slave. I'm very proud of you. You will now be taken to a cell. This cell is fairly comfortable. I think you'll enjoy it. It might even be better than what you were living in before you joined us. At least, there are no rats or insects." She walks out and shortly three men come in and remove my bonds. They then handcuff my hands behind my back, put a dog collar on me and connect two long sticks to the collar. They pull me up and walk me out the door following one of them. Shortly, they walk me into a cell. They unclip the two sticks as one of them stands at the door with his gun drawn. This is the first I noticed the gun.

When they have the sticks off they walk out and the door is shut and locked. One of then says, "Come over to the bars and give us your hands." I do what they say and they take the handcuffs off. The man says "Leave that collar on. You might as well get use to it. You'll be wearing one for the rest of your life." I notice they all have collars on. They then walk out.

The cell isn't so bad. There is a twin sized bed with sheets, pillow and a blanket. In the corner is a toilet, a sink and a drinking fountain. I go and sit on the bed. Before I know it, a man walks into the cell block and pushes a plate through a hole in the cell and walks out. The food smells wonderful. If it was night which it feels like, I haven't eaten all day.

I grab the plate and stuff the food down my throat. Damn, it tastes so good. I drink a ton of water afterward. Since there is nothing to do, no TV, no books to read, I decide to sleep. I figure I might need the rest tomorrow. I did notice the temperature in the cell was pretty warm...my guess is somewhere around 78 degrees so it's comfortable for a naked man.

I'm awakened the next morning by a guard banging on my cell bars. He says nothing but points to the plate on the floor. He then walks out. On the plate is scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, toast and a cup of peaches. I eat like a starved man. I use the toilet and drink some water. Fifteen minutes after I finished, the men with the collars come for me again. They handcuff my hands in front of me and take me to a shower room and make me shower and wash my hair. It's a pain in the ass with my hands handcuffed. They then take me back to the room I was in yesterday where they tie my hands to a hook coming down from the ceiling. Once on the hook they raise me up until my toes just touch the ground.

I wait but I don't know how long. Soon the door opens and in walks my new Mistress. She is looking hot as hell again dressed in a dark gray corset and accessories. I don't know how she can walk in those heels she has on. I hope I can get used to the idea of homo sex because I really want this woman. Her breasts are being pushed out of the top of that corset. My penis begins to rise.

She laughs. "Do you like this outfit, slave?"

I smile and say "Oh, yes, Mistress."

She says "Today, I am going to test you. Specifically, I'm going to test to see how much pain you can handle. Your safeword is RED. Whenever a test gets too much for you, say "RED" and I will stop what I'm doing. Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress. RED to stop you."

"Very good, slave. If you do good during these tests, I'll not only get you off but you will get to taste my pussy late this afternoon." I lick my lips.

"I see you like that idea. Good. I love being licked there. If you are good we may do that several times a day."

"Thank you, Mistress. I will do my best."

"I assume you will probably need to be trained in pussy eating too. Most men don't really know how to do it correctly. I dismissed my last sex slave because he was terrible at eating pussy and failed to improve with training. I do hope you are better or at least are trainable."

She walks over to a wall with a bunch of implements on it. She selects one of them. She says "This is a flogger, slave. You can't really do much damage with them. Properly used they will just warm your skin and make if very sensitive. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. What is your safeword, slave?"