Kie Soto Ch. 02

Story Info
Rei Rei Rei.
1.7k words
4.4
11.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: What's up folks, I have realized that I am very lazy so I have decided to write this story quickly before I lose interest in it like I have done with all my other ones. I hope you enjoy reading.

"So, why exactly am I here?" Kie said taking another sip of his drink. Rei stared down at her drink not saying anything. After a moment of waiting Kie reached out and snapped his fingers in front of her face. She lifted up and stared at his eyes.

"Even though I'm loving the visit, would you mind telling me why I'm here?" Rei continued to stare at him. She opened her mouth, closed it and then opened again. Finally she spoke.

"You are something special, you know that? I could tell from the first time I saw you.... well not the first time seeing as how you were looking through a hole into the girls showroom."

'Damn she did see me' Kie thought feeling his cheeks fill with blood.

"But then out of the blue you save my sisters life and give me a grade that will let me pass with all A+'s this year." She looked back down at her drink, took another sip of it, then looked back into Kie's eyes. "So I guess what I wanted to say was thank you, and if you wouldn't mind, I would like to get to know you a little better." Kie stood there a little dumbstruck.

'She wants to get to know me better...wow...' Kie stared at her shining blue eyes, finding that he could get lost in them if he wanted to.

"Um...I don't know what to say...ever since that day I saw you, I've had the same feeling. And if you don't mind me saying, you are very beautiful." This made Rei smile and Kie blush more and look back at his drink.

'Why the hell am I feeling like this, it's like I've never talked to a girl before or something.' He mentally slapped himself. 'Just be cool. Yea just be cool.'

"I guess what I'm trying to say is that I would like to get to know you better too. You seem nice enough." He smiled and got one in return.

"Well I don't think you really understand how much of getting to know you I mean." Kie's brain kicked into overdrive and so did his rod.

'Does she mean what I think she means' he thought looking up at her. She got up off her chair and walked around the bar, took his hands and led him to the sofa. She laid down and pulled him to her making him lay on top. Slowly their lips connected in a gentle kiss. Kie supported his weight with one of his arms as the other ran down Rei's stomach and the outside of her thigh. 'Don't over do it, don't want to scare her away. Although I guess that would be kind of impossible seeing as how she started it.' The kiss had now evolved into a full out tongue war.

'Damn she's a good kisser too.' Kie's hands slowly but surely made their way to her stomach and started sliding down into her pants. Just as his finger touched her panties, her eyes shot open and she pushed him over and dove on top of him, resuming the kiss. Her kisses made their way down his chin, stopping at the hem of his shirt as she lifted it exposing his rock hard muscles. She stood there a moment blinking but then smiled and continued her kissing.

When she got to his nipple, her tongue slowly licked around it. She copied this action on the other side, gently nibbling it before continuing her path downward.

'THIS IS AWSOME!!' Kie definitely agreed with his brain. Even though no one thought it, Kie was actually still a virgin. Of course he had gotten an occasional hand job, gave a girl a licking, and at a party once, engage in some serious 69ing; but he had never went all the way. 'This is my chance, I'm finally going to get some OHHH SHIT' His thought process came to an end as Rei, on the first pass, completely swallowed his dick and began a gentle humming while feeling up his balls all at the same time. His dick started twitching, spurting a few drops of clear liquid into her throat. His back arched and his body tensed for what seemed like minutes before finally relaxing.

Seeing this Rei continued her work. Her head moved up and down at a steady pace. All the while her hands were busy massaging his balls or pumping what wasn't already in her mouth. Kie's hard on didn't waver for a second.

"Oh god this feels so good, uuuung" Kie moaned as Rei's paced quickened until her head seemed to be a blur on his pole. The tingling became to much as Kie grabbed two handfuls of Rei's hair and pulled her head down as far as it would go, letting lose everything his balls had to offer. After the first two spurts, Kie started fucking her face as hard as he could, each time a satisfying 'slap' could be heard as Kie's balls slapped Rei's chin and another spurt of cum left his dick.

Finally Kie's movements slowed as his energy left him and his dick became to sensitive to move. He stood there, enjoying the wonderful bliss of having his dick buried in such a wonderful place. Rei's throat was still massaging him as she kept swallowing, getting every last drop out of his dick. As he wilted, she moved her head back and nurtured his soft cock in her mouth, almost as a child does to a bottle nipple (just a little bigger of course).

A clicking noise could be heard. Rei's eyes opened wide as she looked over to the door, back up at him, and back at the door. As the door knob turned, Rei pulled up his pants and boxers over his privates, buttoned and zipped the pants and pulled down the shirt all before the door was even opened a crack. By the time the door did open, Rei and Kie were both straitened out, on opposite ends of the couch, and an anime dvd was being shown on the plasma TV.

Kie was sweating like a pig. He looked over at the door to find Rei's little sister Liz taking her key out of the door and shutting it. Liz put down her bag, went into the kitchen without even noticing Kie sitting there.

She went strait into the kitchen, opened the frig, grabbed a whole carton of orange juice, started drinking it strait from the carton. As she walked into the living room, she almost choked on her orange juice seeing Kie sitting there. After coughing for a couple seconds and getting a worried look from her sister, Liz sat the juice down and pointed at Kie.

"ITS YOU" Liz said with a surprised expression on her face.

"Actually his name is Kie, and for the four hundredth time, stop drinking out of the carton." Rei got up, put the top back on the juice, and put it back into the frig before sitting back down. "Well, are you going to stand there and look like an idiot or say something"

"Um....um....thanks...for yesterday..." She looked over at her older sister got an approving nod. She bowed and excused herself before running off to what Kie guessed was her room. 'For a 9 year old, she sure is spunky' Kie thought. Then it hit him. Shoes left at the door, bow when leaving, anime everywhere, blue hair.

'THATS IT! She is from Japan...but she doesn't look Japanese....well I guess I don't either. Hmm.... but the only way I'm going to find out is if I ask her... and this is kind of a weird moment... after all, I just did feel the most intense, wonderful, and greatest sexual pleasure of my life. Hmm..Thats another thing...how the hell is she this good at giving blowjobs....once again Ill only know if I ask her' Kie looked over at her. '...ITS JUST TO WEIRD WAAAHAHAHAHA' Kie let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry about that...I didn't think my sister would be home till later." She got up and looked over at him. "Lets go outside for some fresh air." Kie nodded, he could certainly use some himself.

Once they got outside, Rei sat down on the steps and motioned for him to do the same. "The reason I brought you here today wasn't really just to give you head...Actually I really do want to become friends with you....and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind going out sometimes..."

Kie, who had been spacing off snapped back to attention and gawked at her. "You mean...as boyfriend and girlfriend?!" Rei nodded.

"Sure, is there anything wrong with that." She leaned forward and kissed him, making him melt (and go down the drain, hehehe....eh...just kidding...). After she backed off, Kie gulped and said "not...nothing is wrong with that.t.t.."

'Dammit Kie your acting like a little bitch again. Just stay cool and work through this' Oh shut up brain.

"Well, I..I have to go." Kie got up and shakily started walking away.

Rei ran up to him and gave him a piece of paper with a phone number on it. "Call me tomorrow and we will go out and do something, k?" She gave him one of her *melt in your mouth, and in your hands, and in about any other place of Rei's body* smiles. Kie nodded and started walking forward again

After almost getting hit by a dump truck while not paying attention, Kie finally made it home and collapsed on his bed. 'You did good today kid' You really think so brain? 'Yea, although you did act like a little pussy whipped bitch, I guess anyone would during that kind of torture' Yea your right brain.

After having a very fun and lovely conversation with himself, Kie dozed off, smiling all night as he dreamed of Rei.

A/N: Just so you don't get confused, the 'blablabla' are thoughts. I might change it to something different in the following chapters but yea. Sorry if that confused any of you.