Kiefer's Wild Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheMoody1
TheMoody1
13 Followers

"Lie down."

He didn't take his eyes off her as he eased back down.

"Close your eyes."

Again, he obeyed without a word.

"I don't want to hear a peep from you. You got it?"

Kiefer nodded. Her tone of voice had changed and he understood what was going on. He would play along.

"Pussy or ass first?" Janet asked.

He knew better than to answer and he raised his shoulders a little. Her hand touched his cheek softly, praising him for his obedience. The suddenness with which she descended along his shaft made him hiss.

"Don't move a muscle." Janet ordered.

She was firmly in control now and played her game with him. She rode him slowly at first and then changed her pace so suddenly he had to hold his breath not to come.

"Don't." Janet warned him, "If you have the guts to come before I let you, I'll whip your sorry ass. Do you understand?"

Kiefer nodded.

"Yes ma'am or no ma'am. No more. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am." Kiefer replied softly.

She kept varying the speed at which she moved and Kiefer focussed on her body instead of his own, it made things easier for him. Janet noticed how he bit his lip at a certain point and she stopped moving.

"Are you going to disobey?"

"No ma'am." Kiefer replied through clenched teeth.

"You'd better not."

She gave him a break, keeping his throbbing cock deep inside her without moving. She needed him to last. She wanted that big cock in her ass and she wanted it there badly. But she knew her ass was tight and he'd probably lose it quickly if she shifted now. And she wanted him to give her a good, proper fuck in the ass.

"Are you ready for more?" she asked a bit later.

"Yes ma'am." Kiefer replied obediently.

The pressure inside had subsided somewhat and he was confident he'd be able to hold it off. He whimpered when she moved away. She returned only seconds later, having shifted her position so as to let him take her ass. She slowly descended on him but stopped about halfway. He whimpered again.

"You want to fuck my ass?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Then go ahead, fuck me."

She held her position and Kiefer thrust his hips upward, penetrating her tight ass as far as he could. She gasped at the sudden thrust, but held her ground; he would have to work for it, so he dug his heels in and set his muscles to work. He didn't let her down; he fell into a pace that was perfect to her likings, thrusting deep into her. He moved swiftly, keeping up the pace for a good moment, but then the tightness of her body around him started taking its toll. The pressure rose again and he groaned as he came closer to his limit.

"What is it?" Janet asked. She sounded irritated. "You got a problem?"

"No ma'am." came Kiefer's reply.

She could tell he was in trouble.

"You sure?"

"Yes ma'am."

It took him a moment to reply and he lost his pace.

"Talk to me." Janet ordered.

"You're so tight."

She dropped her weight onto him, forcing him down, but also ramming his cock all the way into her needy body. He gasped in surprise at her abrupt move.

"Why don't you take over." Janet said. "Open your eyes, Cindy will help you out of those cuffs."

Kiefer moved slowly, letting Cindy set him free. He pulled his legs up and wrapped his arms around Janet's waist, shifting positions while remaining deep inside of her. It gave him a chance to regain some control. Once they were in their new position, he slowly withdrew himself, only to thrust deep into her. It made her squeal in surprise. She had done it to herself, but this was unexpected and it took her breath away. He repeated it a good dozen times and she loved him for it.

"Make me come."

It wasn't an order, it was a plea, and he was more than happy to oblige. His balls were about to explode and he picked up the pace, thrusting rapidly into that exquisite body in front of him. She was obviously used to getting taken in the ass, and yet it was as tight as a virgin one. He didn't last much longer, but he took her with him as they came in the same heartbeat. Janet let out a long stretched sigh and fell to the cushion. Kiefer was quicker this time and caught himself on one arm, and avoided pinning her under his weight as he had Jake. He slowly moved away from her and fell back to the couch. He was starting to tire and needed to catch his breath before even contemplating his next move. Janet stayed down for quite a bit as well, she was panting after getting what she had asked for. Her ass was on fire now, but she loved the feeling it left her with.

"I sure hope you're not giving up on us yet." Luke said.

Kiefer lifted his head and looked at him.

"How old are you?"

"25, why?"

"Do you smoke?"

"Yes, but not too much."

"We'll talk again in about 15 years, and don't forget to smoke at least a pack a day between now and then. We'll see if you're still such a smart ass." Kiefer said with a smile. "And no, I'm not giving up yet; I just need a break, a smoke and a drink if you have any."

Jake got up and went over to a sliding door.

"What do you drink?"

"A nice cold brew would do."

"Domestic or imported?"

"Oh, please." Kiefer said, dropping his head to the cushion, "Anything cold!"

Jake smiled and went into the large kitchen. The full size fridge hummed softly when he opened it. The rattle of bottles sounded like music to everybody's ears. They could all use a cold one.

"Glass or bottle?"

"Bottle's fine." Kiefer replied. "Dammit."

"What?" Jake asked from the kitchen.

"My smokes, they're in the other room."

"Want me to get them for you?" Cindy offered at once.

"No, thanks. I'll get them." Kiefer replied with a tender smile, "Stretch these old legs a bit." he added with a wink to Luke.

He pushed up and made his way through the other room out into the hallway and back into the living room. A low growl stopped him dead in his tracks. A huge Rottweiler stepped out from behind the couch. It was a beautiful dog, but it looked mighty vicious.

"Jake? Wanna come out here for a sec." Kiefer called, keeping his voice steady.

He wasn't afraid of the dog. If he didn't give it a reason, it wouldn't attack him. But he didn't feel like spending the rest of the night eye to eye with that mighty beast.

"What is it?" Jake called from the other room.

"I hope your dog had dinner before." Kiefer called back.

"Dog?" Jake asked. "Oh fuck! Don't move!"

"I didn't intend to."

Jake came running out into the hallway and when the dog saw him, it relaxed a bit. It still kept a close eye on Kiefer, but having Jake there meant this guy was allowed to be here.

"Come here boy." Jake said, tapping his thigh.

The Rottweiler walked past Kiefer without losing eye contact.

"I'm sorry, I don't know who let him into the house; he's not supposed to be here."

"Don't worry about that, he can stay, as long as he's not likely to take a bite out of my ass."

"You like dogs?"

"Yeah I love them; I've got a border collie myself."

"His name is Zeus."

Kiefer stooped down and held his hand out to the dog.

"Hi, Zeus. How are you?"

The big dog took a step forward and sniffed Kiefer's hand for a moment. He looked up at Jake as if to get confirmation and Jake patted him on the head.

"It's okay, he's a friend." he said to the dog.

Zeus covered the distance between him and Kiefer in two strides and nearly knocked him off his feet. Kiefer started to pet the big dog and when he pushed up, Zeus stayed with him. He retrieved his pack of cigarettes and his lighter from his jacket pocket and turned to Jake.

"Can I smoke inside?"

"I'd prefer you smoke out in the garden. Straight through those glass doors. There's a light switch to the left."

"Okay, thanks." "You wanna come?" Kiefer said to Zeus.

The dog jumped up in response, meaning to tug on a piece of clothing, but since Kiefer was naked, there were no clothes to tug on. He held his hand out at shoulder level, which made the dog jump up and nip at his fingers. Jake watched him play with the dog on his way out. He really wasn't afraid of him, no matter how imposing the mutt was. Kiefer found the light switch and opened the doors, stepping out into the night. He closed the door nearly all the way behind him before lighting up his cigarette. That way, the smoke wouldn't drift into the house. Zeus ran off into the dark garden but came back with a stick, dropping it at Kiefer's feet, inviting him to play with him.

"I'm not sure you'll see where it lands, buddy." Kiefer said to the dog, "But who am I to deny you some sport."

He picked up the stick and tossed it a few feet out; it landed in the lighted area. But Zeus was on top of it as soon as it landed and brought it straight back. They played for a few minutes, but Zeus became impatient, so Kiefer put his cigarette down and went back inside to find Jake. He was still standing in the hallway, watching Kiefer and Zeus play.

"Do you have any more light out there? He wants to play fetch but he's on top of the stick before it lands."

"Hang on, I'll get that." Jake said and pushed off the wall.

Only a minute later, the entire garden was flooded in a soft yellow glow. Kiefer was playing tug 'o war with Zeus when it came on and he let go of the stick.

"Wanna fetch?"

Zeus dropped the stick at once and danced around Kiefer until he threw it; then he shot away following the direction in which the stick flew. Jake joined them outside and handed Kiefer the beer.

"Don't want that to get warm."

"No, you're right. Thanks."

Zeus didn't like it though, he had to wait while Kiefer drank and he barked.

"What?" Kiefer replied. "What's your problem?"

He grabbed the stick and feigned throwing it, which set Zeus off and he ran out into the garden to go look for it.

"This what you looking for?" Kiefer asked him, showing the stick.

Zeus came running back and Kiefer held the stick out to the side, making sure there was plenty of room for Zeus to land safely. The dog launched from a few feet out and ripped the stick out of his hand, landing heavily but securely. He came back and danced around Kiefer a little more, chewing on the stick.

"Stop drooling all over the damn thing." Kiefer said and Zeus dropped it. "That's a good boy."

He threw it a few more times, but then called it quits. Zeus tried to stop him from going back inside, but Kiefer stepped over him.

"You've had your fun," he explained to the dog, "now it's my turn again."

Jake turned off the lights and told Zeus to stay.

"Last thing we need is for you to jump on the beds while we're on there."

Kiefer petted him again; making sure the dog didn't feel abandoned.

"We'll play some more later." he promised.

"Come on; let's go back to the others." Jake said.

Kiefer followed, dropping his cigarettes on the table and putting his lighter next to them. He'd have to come back here if he wanted to smoke again. Zeus dropped to the floor and watched them leave.

"That's a mighty puppy you got there." Kiefer said to Jake as they made their way back down the hallway.

"Yeah, and you have a way with him. I've never seen him react like this to a stranger."

"I love dogs and he can feel that. Besides Molly's just as nuts when it comes to playing fetch."

"Molly?"

"My border collie."

"Right. So you're used to it?"

"Definitely."

"Although I'm not sure you're used to playing fetch butt naked."

Kiefer burst out laughing.

"No, I'm usually dressed, especially since I don't have a garden, so I play fetch in the park. I don't think people would appreciate if I ran around naked."

"Why not? I sure appreciate. You're some sight for sore eyes."

When there was no reply, Jake turned to look at Kiefer and saw him blushing.

"Why so shy? You're in great shape and I loved watching you out there with Zeus. Made me want to come out there and shag you."

Kiefer's blush deepened and he dipped his head in a shy way. Jake's smile widened and he covered the distance between them.

"Let me show you what I mean."

His hand touched Kiefer's chin and he raised his head. Their lips touched and Kiefer's shyness disappeared at once. He wrapped his arms around Jake's waist and pulled him close, kissing him passionately; their tongues dancing wildly. Kiefer's reaction came instantaneously and Jake felt it. He took a step back, taking Kiefer's hand.

"Let's get comfortable."

They walked back into the room where the others were waiting for them.

"What took you so long?" Luke asked, "I hope you didn't have some solo fun out there."

"Nearly." Jake replied, "Someone let Zeus in the house."

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, they're buddies already. Kiefer played fetch with him."

"I see why you *nearly* went solo." Luke replied, giving Kiefer a good look-over, "I can imagine the sight you got."

"Can I get another beer?" Kiefer asked.

"Sure, help yourself." Luke replied.

He walked into the kitchen, unaware that both men were watching him intently. When he opened the fridge, he understood why Jake had insisted on knowing what exactly he wanted to drink. Kiefer saw at least 8 different brands of beer and he checked them all. By the time he made up his mind and went back into the other room, both couples were back together. Luke and Jake were on one of the beds, kissing tenderly and caressing each other. Janet and Cindy were on the other bed, playing with each other. Kiefer went over to the couch and sat down, sipping the cold brew and watching the others. Little did he know he was being set up.

Janet looked at him and their eyes met. She winked and slapped Cindy's exposed butt.

"You can join in if you want."

Kiefer finished his beer first, letting the sight of them arouse him again. He focussed on Cindy and Janet while he approached the bed and didn't notice Jake and Luke got off the bed behind him. Just as he was about to touch Cindy, someone grabbed him, putting him in a headlock.

"Not so fast, buddy."

It was Luke's voice.

"Come here."

The lock was solid and Luke moved him away from the bed with the greatest ease, throwing him to the floor. Kiefer caught himself on his hands and knees, but didn't get any time to react, because Luke was all over him.

"Don't move."

Luke's hands were on his hips and he grabbed them firmly, leaning his weight on Kiefer's back to keep him down. Luke penetrated him in a quick thrust, startling him. He gasped in surprise and when he tried to look back, someone grabbed him by the hair, holding his head down.

"I said 'don't move'," Luke repeated, "so don't move."

"Open your mouth."

That was Jake.

"Come on, open wide."

Kiefer felt the cock rub against his lips and when the pressure increased, he didn't fight it. The cock head slipped into his mouth and he moved his head so he could take it further. Jake let go of his hair when he did.

"Don't worry." Jake whispered, "We're not gonna hurt you. Just relax and enjoy the ride."

Luke and Jake looked at each other, they were ready to start and Luke nodded. They moved as one. Both cocks penetrated to the hilt in Kiefer's body and filled him up. Luke took it slowly, giving Kiefer time to relax and adjust. Jake had an average cock and would probably not encounter any problems, but Luke was thicker and longer and he didn't want to hurt Kiefer. The synchronised motion of both cocks moving in and out at the exact same pace was a thrilling experience and Kiefer reacted positively to it. They felt it in his body even though he didn't move. He became more relaxed, allowing both of them to reach deeper yet. Luke was up to his balls inside of him and he stayed there for a while, filling him up completely; more than Kiefer had ever experienced. With both cocks buried deep inside of him, he let his body take over from his mind; feeling better than he had in a long time.

Luke started to ride him slowly, with Jake pacing him and pretty soon, they picked up the pace. The girls joined in the fun as well. Cindy got down on her back and slid under them, taking Kiefer's hard cock in her mouth and giving him a gentle blowjob. He moaned around Jake's cock but didn't break their rhythm. Soon, Cindy paced the men, taking his cock deep into her throat when both men thrust into him and letting it slip out again, when they left him. They must've done it numerous times before; it couldn't be a spur of the moment thing, it was too organised to be that. Janet knelt down next to Jake once Cindy had fallen into the rhythm and took Kiefer's right hand, bringing it to her clit.

"You have no idea how horny this makes me." she said.

Kiefer looked at her and saw the hunger in her eyes.

"It makes me so horny to watch a man get fucked on all sides like that."

Kiefer saw himself through Janet's eyes; pictured himself in this situation, down on all fours, with a cock on either end. It drove him wild. He sucked harder on Jake's cock as he pulled back and followed Luke's, keeping it from leaving him.

"Easy now, don't move." Luke said softly, "You don't have to do anything. Let us take care of you."

Kiefer arched his back a little, eager to feel that big cock slip back into him, but Luke didn't move.

"Janet, get out of here." he said suddenly. "And you," he added, putting his hand on Kiefer's shoulder, "keep still."

Kiefer closed his eyes and held his breath. It didn't take him long to regain control.

"Are you okay?" Jake asked.

Kiefer looked up and winked. Jake looked at Luke and nodded; they resumed their actions. They alternated between tender lovemaking and brisk fucking, but in view of his dislike for rough sex, they kept those moments shorter. The continuous switching brought Kiefer close to his limit then they let him ease off again, only to bring him right back to it, letting him ease away from it again. It felt like they had been at it for hours, he had no more perception of time, but he could feel his arms starting to tremble from the strain. Luke winked at Jake and plunged deep into Kiefer's steaming body. His back and arms were covered in sweat and it ran down his face. They could see his chest heave with each laboured breath he took.

Luke stayed motionless, buried deep inside of him, while Jake picked up the pace, fucking him harder. Kiefer knew Jake was about to come only seconds before he did, but he forced himself to relax when Jake thrust as deep as he could; releasing his hot juices. They shot down Kiefer's throat and he tensed up, trying not to gag on it. Jake felt it and pulled back a little, giving him more space, but staying inside until the last drop had left his pounding cock. Kiefer made a point of licking Jake's cock clean and swallowing it all. It tasted funny and he had no idea how a woman could possibly like it, but Jake interrupted his thoughts when he stooped down and kissed him; tasting his own juices on Kiefer's lips and tongue.

Luke and Cindy came back into play now that Jake was done and they moved in perfect harmony. Janet approached again and sat next to Jake, facing Kiefer. She was playing with the vibrator she'd used on Cindy earlier, rubbing it across her clit and dipping it into her pussy. Kiefer watched her sink it into her wetness, while Luke plunged his cock into his body.

He felt his excitement grow by the second and he came to Cindy's licking and nibbling mouth; his juices running straight down her throat. Luke felt it and he eased up waiting for the orgasm to pass. When Kiefer relaxed under him, Luke tightened his grip on his hips and pulled him down on his cock, thrusting harder and deeper now, fucking him. Kiefer's breathing became shallow and very ragged, but he tried to hold on. Another orgasm ripped through his body as Luke pumped even harder, ramming his cock deep into Kiefer's body. He took it as it came, letting Luke fuck him the way he wanted to. Kiefer's orgasm subsided while Luke kept riding him fast.

TheMoody1
TheMoody1
13 Followers