Kiki Gets Her Wish

Story Info
Mutual masturbation leads to...
1.9k words
4.34
125.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gamma33
gamma33
99 Followers

It was another lazy May morning in South Florida. The 'snowbirds' were rapidly leaving, and gave us a chance to go out dining and dancing the night before without having to wait in long lines for a decent table, and then come home to a night of intense, fabulous sex. We had fallen asleep in each others arms.

I had awakened at a little after nine, and, having a full bladder, had sneaked into the bathroom to relive the pressure. When I returned to the bedroom, Kiki was sitting on the edge of the bed. "My turn now," and she walked, naked, from the bedroom. I got back into bed, pulling the sheet over me, waiting for her return. After a few minutes, I heard the toilet flush and she returned, slipping back into bed and into my arms. With her head in the crook of my shoulder, she seemed to doze off again, her breathing regular against my neck. I hoped that she felt the same contentment that I was feeling and I closed my eyes, with a smile on my face.

I was on the verge of dropping off to sleep myself when she stirred slightly and whispered, "Love, would you do something for me?"

Coming back fully awake, I replied, "Whatever you wish, dearest. What would you like?"

She pulled away and rose on one elbow to look me in my eyes. "It's kind of kinky and you don't have to but, I'd love to watch you jack-off. I want to watch you shoot that white cum."

I laughed softly. "I don't know about shooting, more like a dribble. Sure, I'll jack-off for you on the condition, that you do the same for me. I'd like to watch your face while you make yourself cum." Her hand that had been laying on my belly, moved down to hold my cock and it began to come to life.

She smiled at me. "One at a time. I'm sure that watching you will make me so horny I'd have to do it anyway."

We threw the sheet away from us and Kiki moved away to sit up and watch as I circled my now hard cock in my right hand and slowly began stroking it. I had to admit that jacking-off for her was making me more and more excited. I lay back, closing my eyes as I jacked my cock, pulling the foreskin up over the bulbous head and then peeling it back with each stroke. I reached down and cupped my balls in my left hand, enjoying the feeling of pleasure I was giving myself. Slowly the intensity of that pleasure began to mount and I found myself stroking faster and faster. My breathing began to get more shallow and becoming as rapid as the strokes with which I was pumping on my prick. Closer and closer I was coming towards my release. I was grunting with every breath and my hand was virtually flying up and down my cock. I felt my ball sack begin to tighten and my balls squeeze up into my groin and then I was there! I could hear myself, repeating over and over, "Yes, yes, yes!"

I opened my eyes just in time to see the first gob of white cum spurt out to fall on my belly. I released my grip on my cock, watching it bob up and down as a second, somewhat weaker, spurt emerged. Unconsciously I strained to pump more of my jizz as my cock kept jerking, uncontrollably. A third ejaculation simply oozed out, dribbling down the length of my still erect cock. God, but it felt so good!

I fell back, exhausted from my jacking and breathing hard and suddenly aware that Kiki was sitting there, mouth open, seemingly mesmerized by what she had seen. I took my cock back in my hand and milked a little more cum from it as it slowly began to grow limp.

"That was beautiful," Kiki murmured. "just beautiful. Did it feel good, Jon, did you like it?"

I grinned at her. "Yeah, it felt good, but not as good as when I fuck you. Your cunt feels so much nicer on my cock." I needed to clean myself up, my cum seemed to be everywhere on me. Getting off the bed, I mumbled to Kiki, "When I get back it's your turn."

A few minutes later I emerged from the bathroom to find that Kiki had taken my place on the bed, eyes closed, one hand on a tit, the other cupped over her pussy. As I sat on the edge of the bed, her eyes opened and she smiled at me. "Watch me, Jon, I'm so excited from watching you, I think I'm going to cum hard."

She closed her eyes and began to slowly rub her nipple with the palm of her hand. Her knees slowly drew up, spreading apart, opening herself, exposing her swollen labia. She began massaging her clit. Her face took on a dreamy expression. As I watched, she pulled back on her clit hood, exposing the little pink nubbin. Now both hands were at her pussy as she dipped one finger into her now wet cunt to extract some of her moisture for lubricant, then began circling the nubbin with that finger. It became obvious that she no longer had to hold her hood back as her clit had begun to swell.

Two fingers of her right hand slipped into her cunt and she slowly began to fuck herself, in and out. Each time she withdrew her fingers, I could see them coated with her milky white juices, until there seemed to be a steady stream, flowing. Her left hand moved back to her tits and she began tweaking each one, pinching and rolling them between her fingers, pulling at them. Her head began rolling from side to side as she vigorously continued to finger-fuck herself, the palm of her hand slapping against her clit.

Without realizing it, my cock began to swell and I found myself holding it, stroking it. An almost painful expression swept her face, her mouth wide open in a silent scream. Her legs shot out, toes curling up and I knew she was cumming. Her whole body convulsed as all her muscles tightened. Her right hand strained to pull her fingers deeper as she clutched against her cunt. "Ooohhh," she groaned softly.

For almost a minute she remained, lost in her orgasm, then she drew her legs up and resumed finger-fucking herself. "God," I thought to myself. "Women are so lucky, they can cum as many times as they want."

As Kiki continued to work herself to another orgasm, her left hand deserted her tits and, as I watched, she reached down behind her hips and, with one finger, probed against her rosebud ass. By now her juices had run down her whole split and with all that lubricant, she pushed the finger easily into her asshole. Now she was finger-fucking her cunt and ass at the same time. She was panting hard from her exertions and her hips began to thrust. "Oh god, oh god, oh god," she cried, over and over again. "Oh god, Jon, I'm going to cum again. Oh god, YESSSS!" Except for her shoulders and her feet, her body was completely off the bed, thrust up and straining against her orgasm.

By now my cock was throbbing hard again. I couldn't help myself as I stroked it, enjoying the intense pleasure I was feeling. Kiki's actions had me fully invigorated again.

When the final wave of her ecstasy had subsided, she literally flopped back on the bed, eyes closed, legs and arms outstretched, breathing hard.

After several minutes, Kiki opened her eyes and turning her head towards me, smiled. "I told you I was going to cum hard," then, "Oh my god, Jon. You're hard again. Did I do that to you?"

I stopped my stroking. "You sure did. I've never seen anything like that, not even in 'X' rated movies." I stretched out beside her. "You were just awesome."

She giggled. "What was the best part, Baby?"

I hesitated for a second, then, "When you stuck your finger in your ass. I almost came myself."

"Yeah, I've done that a couple of times and it feels so good, I just had to do it again." She took hold of my rigid cock. "I've never been fucked in the ass before." She paused. "We can't let this nice hard-on go to waste. Do me, fuck my ass now before I chicken out."

Kiki rolled onto her stomach, raising her behind up. I was quickly on my knees behind her. I lubricated my cock head with her pussy juice and then pointed it at her rosebud. The tiny hole resisted as I pushed against it and I was about to abandon it when she pushed back hard against me and the head of my cock slipped in. "OW, OW!", she cried and I immediately tried to pull back out. "No, just give me a minute to get used to it," she whimpered. "It hurts but it's a good hurt." I felt her hand on my shaft. She had gathered more of her juices and was coating my cock and her ass with more lubricant. "Now, slowly, dear, push slowly." In seconds my cock was completely buried. "God, that feels good," she whispered. "Fuck me now, fuck me nice and slow."

I withdrew all but the head of my cock and then pushed in deep again. When I withdrew the second time, Kiki pushed back against me, forcing my cock back into her. Slowly the tightness of her ass seemed to relax a little and I was able to more easily stroke in and out. "Oh god, Jon, that feels so good. Fuck me, fuck my ass." I began to stroke more rapidly, now concentrating on my own pleasure. It felt like a tight hand gripping my cock and I was pumping faster and faster. "Oh god," she cried. "I think I'm gonna cum again. Don't stop, fuck me hard."

I wasn't about to stop. I could feel myself rapidly approaching the point of no return. "I'm gonna cum, baby, I can't stop, I'm gonna cum!"

Kiki came first. I could feel an undulating wave on my prick as her cunt, separated by only the thin membrane, convulsed. That did it. I pushed hard, trying to get deeper as my prick pumped what little cum I had left, deep in her bowel. With one final, weak twitch, my cock deflated and it was pushed out by Kiki's wildly pulsing bowels.

I fell forward, heavily onto her, then quickly rolled to her side, completely exhausted. Kiki, too, collapsed and we lay there, breathing hard from our exertions. For my part, I was 'fucked out', I probably wouldn't be able to get another hard-on for weeks. At least, that's the way I felt right then.

Kiki turned on her side and snuggled against me. "I think I've had it for today," she whispered. "I think I'll just lay here the rest of the day, both my pussy and my bottom have had it."

I looked down at her and replied, "That makes two of us." We both closed our eyes and in only minutes, we were both in a deep sleep...

gamma33
gamma33
99 Followers