Kiki, the Town Slut Ch. 17

Story Info
Back between Larissa's legs.
3.4k words
4.23
31.9k
6
0

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers

Larissa was up next.

The crew from the Nuszsaecker organization had set up an audition for pornographic videos for their Hypersexual Freaks of the Internet series in the bedroom of the Chancellor's suite at the Hotel Vicennes. Odette, with the droopy tits, was sitting in the outer room, recovering from her mind-blowing orgasm, and Kiki, the town slut, was watching over her as the crew got ready to shoot the second spot.

Above the waist, dressed in a man's shirt, Larissa, looked like a tidy, serious businesswoman, as befit her occupation as a bond rater. Below the waist, she wore a tight black spandex pants that fit tightly around her slim hips and shapely legs, creating an unusual, sexy contrast, but they revealed an enormous cameltoe, the biggest any of them there had ever seen! Her mound bulged out from her pubes like a man's package, except that instead of a cock and balls it looked like two bananas had been pushed into her pants and the clingy material was riding up into a long, deep crease between them! It was hard to believe that so much vulva could be confined between one woman's legs!

Unlike Odette, who couldn't do much more than moan while she was being fucked on camera, Larissa was more coherent. Randy turned the sound off while she described what she was doing. She had often been invited on the set of her lawyer-husband's clients in the porn industry, so she knew what to do.

"First, get a picture of my big cameltoe with my clothes on! Let the guys watching start wondering what I look like!" Randy obliged. He was the senior team member and was also operating the camera because he wanted to see how each woman would look on the porn channel. He was happy for the advice.

Larissa was paired with Todd, a tall white man with a respectable eight-inch cock. He could have played basketball in college. The action, such as it was, had Larissa being undressed from the waist up while facing away from the camera, then a closeup while the was turned around and her pretty C-cup breasts were bared, then a pullback, pan, and a startling focus on her huge crotch monkey, so out of proportion to the rest of her and her decorous appearance!

"When you have a pussy as big as mine," Larissa observed, "there are two things you do with it besides fuck it. You play with it and you put stuff in it. So we're going to do exposure first and then massive penetrations, and then coitus!" It was odd hearing her use such a fancy word, a carryover from her serious, intellectual side, Randy thought. Overall, it was a good plan as far as he was concerned, as long as the spot ended with Larissa getting fucked. That was a necessary part of the audition and it was the major perk of their jobs, not to be denied!

It would have taken much too long to show the spandex pants being peeled off her, so Larissa had the video skip to a closeup of her naked crotch in all its glory. It was huge!

"Now, play with me, show me off, and pull me open so all the guys watching will see right up inside! This really gets them excited. Me, too!"

As she sat in Todd's lap facing the camera, he played with her, showing off her very prominent mound and the oversize majora labia, pulling her extravagantly long and wrinkly pussy lips apart in pink smooth butterfly wings to show the pretty, delectable entrance to her womanhood, pulling the skin of her hood up to free up her abnormally large and stiff clit but not touching her there. Todd was loving it, his dick going erect from the silky feel of her genitals in his hands. After spending a long time demonstrating her superb anatomy, Todd inserted two fingers from each hand into her vagina, crooked the fingers into hooks, and pulled her apart! The camera closed in, the bright light illuminating her reddish-pink tunnel several inches up inside her! That wasn't far enough to see her cervix. Todd couldn't see much over her shoulder and missed the view up her twat, but he could tell that her twat was a handful and could feel that she was juicing. In fact, he was having trouble keeping her cunt open because it was getting too slippery.

"Larissa, do you do speculum play? Are you willing to put a gynecologist's speculum up your vagina and open it up to the world, so they can see your pink walls with all the folds all the way up to your cervix ring? I'm sorry we didn't bring one. Guys love gyno shots!"

"You bet! But we don't need a speculum. I've got something even better!" Larissa, said, breathless, with excitement. "OK, hand me the bag!" The third crew guy, Fred, brought over the grocery bag. She was talking fast because she was excited. "I'm staying with my parents but before I came here tonight I got a few things from the kitchen to push up my twat. Here!"

Randy handed her a bottle of personal lubricant, so the insertions would go in smoothly. Larissa pulled an eggbeater out of the bag, one of those stainless steel kitchen utensils made of loops of wire and a handle. "This is even better than a speculum!" she said and proceeded to position the wire loops at her hole. Then she started pushing it inside herself, holding it by the handle.

"Shit!" cried Randy, squatting to keep the camera on her crotch. "I've never seen this before!" Todd was very frustrated, holding her, because he couldn't see anything that was going on. Kiki and Odette, who had recovered by now, came back into the room and squatted on the floor behind Randy and the camera, to see what was going on. Odette had her hand over her hole to catch the semen from her dripping hole, which was starting to go dry at last.

Larissa pushed the egg beater into her twat, grunting. Her vagina opened easily as it entered her but the surprise was that the metal loops held her open without obstructing the view of her red cunt walls! They could see her cervix clearly between the wires. When she reached the widest part of the eggbeater, her cunt was as spread open as any speculum could make it and even more of her vagina walls could be seen!

For at least ten full minutes, which is very long for porn, they looked inside her. The pink tunnel of her twat, with its folds and creases, was on full display, 360 degrees, with a perfectly clear view of her firm round and smooth cervix and its little round hole, the entrance to her uterus, with nothing, like a string, coming out of it, and nothing in the way to keep a sperm from swimming into it. Obviously she was using some method of birth control other than an IUD, probably the pill. It was a reminder that she was still young and fertile. Around her cervix and tucked up above and in front of it were the nooks and crannies where a load of sperm could hang and stay around for a long while. In short, it was a lovely sight of something beautiful rarely seen for purposes of entertainment.

Randy was the first to suggest that they move on. He loved looking up Larissa's tunnel but he had to be conscious of the time. "OK, you want to move on to the insertions? Did you bring big dildoes?"

Larissa grunted a little as she pulled the wire eggbeater out of herself. "I didn't bring any dildoes with me 'cuz I didn't think I'd need them this trip. But I brought a few things from my parent's kitchen. First, though, I want to get fucked by Todd here." Her face was flushed from arousal.

Randy and Todd were surprised. Randy spoke, "We usually do fucking the last thing -- are you sure?"

Larissa nodded as she pulled the eggbeater the rest of the way out. A thin thread of cunt slime clung to it from her pussy and then snapped. "You'll see why. Besides, I need it now. This thing has got me excited." And she kneeled on the bed. "Todd, you lie down with your ass almost to the edge of the bed and your knees bent. Let your feet dangle. I'll sit on you, reverse cowgirl."

Todd did as he was told and was treated to a grand view of Larissa's fine, tight, white ass as she squatted over him and lowered herself onto his rock-hard erection. Damn! thought Todd. I don't get to see anything of her pussy!

Larissa told Randy, "Watch me mount your guy -- my pussy is swallowing his big cock and there's room for more of them!" She was breathing hard now. "OK, guy!" she said to Todd. "You job is to penetrate me, get up deep inside me, and get me off!"

Randy had to admit that Larissa was right about the shot. With her oversize genitals, this position was just right for the camera! There was a nice contrast between the dark pink, almost red of her big pussy and Todd's natural white skin and normal-sized cock and balls. Larissa started to moan.

"He's up me as far as he can go but he's only halfway inside me. But that's ok! He's hitting the right places. Now I'm going to stir the pot a little." She moved her pelvis in a circular motion.

Todd moaned now. He felt like his cock was swirling in circles inside her. Funny. There was plenty of room in her pussy but it didn't feel loose because of the motion. Instead it was warm and almost felt like it was moving, as if her cunt were alive and the organ itself was mating with him.

"Damn that's good. Your cock is good and hard and long enough," Larissa said to Todd, panting. "It's rubbing the right places." Then she said to Randy, in a breathy, ragged voice, "Watch when I come. Come in close. Maybe I'll squirt. I dunno. Sometimes it happens. Depends .... on ..... how much ..... I play with myself and ..... how long since the last time......unhh! Not yet...." She was picking up the pace. She grunted more and more often.

The sexual scene in front of them had not left Odette or Kiki unmoved. Odette, the more strongly bisexual of the two, reached over with her semen-smeared hand and started fondling Kiki's pussy. Kiki put her arm around Odette and let her hand drape over Odette's breast. The two of them, Randy, Gus, and the other guy from the crew enjoyed the spectacle while they watched Larissa control Todd's fuck.

"Ahh, yes, I'm almost there .... Todd, you're going to feel me milk your cock." Larissa was bucking her hips now. "This is so good!"

In fact, Todd had already experienced the rippling, pulsing feeling begin! Todd had never fucked someone with as big a pussy as Larissa and he was surprised to find that it was one of the best fucks in his life, not loose or sloppy at all! Soon, he was as close to the edge as Larissa and he was the first to go over. Shaking, because Larissa had him pinned down by squatting on his hips and he couldn't thrust, he came explosively and ejaculated his young and potent load into her welcoming channel.

The feeling of being hosed with sperm strongly triggered Larissa's orgasm, which made her face turn red and caused her to convulse, lurching from side to side on Todd's prick. He could feel her contractions around him just as she could feel his expulsion deep inside her. Both of them were perspiring when Larissa finally uncoupled them, lifting off Todd's wet cock and quickly closing off her pussy with the thumb and forefinger of her left hand to keep the cum inside. Now it was obvious to all of them that she fucked Todd for good reasons: to get lots of natural lubrication in her twat!

"OK, now do we do an insertion?" asked Randy, reluctantly. He was still blown away by the sexual demonstration but he knew they had to move it along. "We don't have a lot of time if we're going to audition Kiki tonight."

"Sure," said Larissa, thickly, still recovering. She took the bag in her free hand and emptied it on the bed after Todd got up and went to the bathroom. An orange, a champagne bottle, and an eggplant rolled out. "The champagne bottle is toughest because it goes in bottom first and I have to get it my cunt lips over the edges. That takes about 10 minutes to work up to. The orange looks best because you see this bright colored object sitting inside my pussy peeking out. The orange takes longer to remove because it's hard to get a grip on from the outside. I have to pretend I'm giving birth to it! The eggplant is really cool -- it's the largest insertion I can take! You see the big purple body of it just filling me, making my pelvis bulge and stretching my big pussy lips until they're like thin pink membranes, but the smaller purple neck and the stem are sticking out of me and they move when I contract my pussy muscles!"

The porn crew was stunned. "Uh, that's very interesting," said Randy. Now it was obvious that there was a second reason she wanted to fuck Todd before rather than after stuffing big objects up her twat, and that was to get it relaxed for taking huge insertions!

Randy continued, "The problem, Larissa, is that we have to have an insertion in the video to show our casting department back at headquarters but all of the ones you describe will take too long. Can you take something smaller but equally impressive and faster? Maybe something our viewers can relate to, since not many of them eat eggplant?" He thought for a moment. "How about a beer can?"

"Can I take a beer can?? I can walk with a beer can up inside me!! OK, if that's what you want. But I didn't bring a beer can," responded Larissa, disappointed. She wanted to show off with the eggplant, and that's why she saved it for last in her description.

"No problem," piped up Fred, the third crew member. "There'll be plenty in the hotel mini-bar." He opened it and pulled one out. He brought it over to her. Randy went back to the camera and adjusted it for a good view of Larissa's pussy. In the meantime, Todd came back and stood watching. Like Gus, he hadn't bothered getting dressed again. Ever the optimists.

"Fuck!" Larissa exclaimed. "It's cold!" She watched Randy shrug impatiently and then made a face. "Well, I guess it'll have to do the job." She flopped on her back on the bed and spread her shapely legs again, pulling open her pussy lips with the fingers of the hand that had been gripping them to keep the spunk in. "Yeee-ow, that's cold!" she exclaimed as she worked the can so that the more rounded bottom edges were pushed inside her pussy lips and then pressed against her opening. It took a couple of minutes to get it in, and all the while Larissa was muttering under her breath about how this was like taking a dildo made of ice! Randy, the crew, and the two women hugging and fondling each other, who had moved to sitting on the floor, didn't realize at the time that the cold can was making her pelvic muscles tense up, so it was not as easy as it looked to push it into her tunnel.

Once the can cleared her opening, it was straight up all the way after that. In seconds she had the cold round thing all the way up her, stretching her sideways and pushing up against her pink cervix, which they had actually seen a half hour before. She shivered a little because the cold can was chilling her whole pelvis.

The can was in, but Larissa didn't stop there. She pushed it with her fingertips and it went in all the way! Her opening closed over it part-way, so all that could be seen was the pop-top and some of the aluminum top!

"OK, are you satisfied now?" Larissa smirked, and before Randy could adjust the camera she put her legs together and stood up by the side of the bed, the can hidden up inside her! You know anyone who can do this? She walked a few steps and then did a little dance.

Kiki and Odette couldn't believe Larissa could dance with beer can stuck up her twat!

Fortunately for Larissa, the can was warming up from the heat of her body. She got back on the bed, crawling with her ass up in the air so Randy could get a good shot from behind. "It could stay up there forever but maybe somebody wants a beer so I gotta fish it out now."

Larissa lay on her back and pulled her pussy lips to each side with her fingers. The top of the can became visible again. Larissa closed her eyes and strained and the can pushed outward. She adjusted her fingers and pulled on herself, drawing herself away from the can to make room for the edges on all sides. Slowly the can got into position and her pink membranes slipped over the edge and the round top of the can was out of her! Then she took a deep breath and pushed and the can came out about a third of the way, enough to grab onto and pull out with a loud pop! The can was covered in slime. But everyone was looking at her pussy, which was gaping open! There were puddles of white semen in it and her very photogenic pink cervix was showing again! It even seemed happy, to the extent that a cervix can be emotionally demonstrative, to be warming up again.

Todd thought about asking for the beer and then decided against it.

"Wow," was all that Randy could say. "They're gonna love it in LA." It was obvious now that there was a third reason why Larissa wanted to be fucked before she demonstrated her insertions, because she would be too stretched out after the huge insertions for the fuck to be any good!

Larissa was done. Her pussy was slowly closing and the video was a wrap, so she pushed a washcloth Todd had brought from the bathroom up between her legs and got off the bed, which was now sweaty and stained with come. The whole room smelled like cum and pussy juice.

They took a little break for water and snacks from the mini-bar, since it had already been a very active and exciting night. Larissa was all wound up, so she was talking almost as fast as Odette normally did.

Randy asked her, "You do the best vaginal penetration I've ever seen. Do you do it in the ass, too?"

"I got into this huge insertion thing with my man, Turner," Larissa replied, referring to her lawyer husband. "I'm starting to like it in the ass, too, but I'm not ready yet for the big insertions in my backside. It's a funny thing -- I seem to be dreaming of weird penetrations these days. Sometimes at night I'll wake up and he's fucking me and it's like his penis has a barb in it -- I can't get off it! but it doesn't hurt and sometimes I'll feel something penetrating my anus really deep too and it'll be like the blunt end of a pitchfork-like thing he holds in his hand but I don't know how he can be holding it while he's riding me or how I can see it to know it's a pitchfork. He'll be kissing me and his tongue is down my throat tickling both tonsils separately. I'll come so hard and I always smell sulfur on his breath. When I wake up the next morning, I'm all sweaty and he says it was just a dream but my ass is sore. But there's Turner, rested and looking good and ready for work."

The others people in the room stared at her. Nobody quite knew how to respond to her story. A long time went by before someone broke the silence and said something completely unrelated.

Now it was Kiki's turn. She smiled her trademark smirk, with the ends of her mouth curled up.

eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers