Kiki's Pornographic Rebirth

Story Info
Former porn star in a private threesome.
1.3k words
3.38
17.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RDean
RDean
3 Followers

Kiki Lee somewhat awoke out of her drug-induced fugue, only to be handed a burning joint by Valentine, her girlfriend

"Hold on to that paper," Val told her

Kiki inhaled the sweet smoke deeply; weed always seemed to be an aphrodisiac to her. She drifted back to the days when she was a professional porn star (since retired) now she was still so popular that she collected royalties. That and she were smart enough not to blow money on expensive drugs or other excess. She just loved sex and not money, she would still be in porn but she started to be attracted exclusively to women, instead she was in demand for her crazy anal and gang-bang scenes that made her notorious.

Valentine held a little digital camera, and Kiki realized she was wearing only her under clothing, a red bra and black nearly-thong panties. At least, it seemed that way, the lingerie was about two sizes too small, but Kiki was used to being extra skanky by now. Her lover Valentine, and their friend, and photographer Autumn Elsewhere (also known as Ghost Girl) used her for a model, even though Valentine was prettier and a tighter body.

Autumn had also been involved in pornography, mostly amateur, but some low budget affairs as well. She was quiet in person but crazy in front of the camera; she loved it all, threesomes (or more) with guys and girls, and did not care what they did to her or what she did to them. She went anal and liked double and triple penetration; she would cum-swap or swallow jizz from more than one guy. Mostly, though, she loved getting hot, sticky cum blasted on her face, from multiple cocks, preferably. It made her think of herself as the Goddess Isis, matriarch of sinners and slaves, even though she was a slave to sex. She was its love slave.

Kiki hit the joint and then began posing for the camera, almost habitually rubbing her breasts roughly, the cloth of the bra tenderized her nipples, the nipples then hardening . . . She had her sweet and easy tricks bag going on!

Out of Kiki's peripheral vision, her friend with the moniker, Ghost Girl, appeared in patented leather, as always. She was so wispy and so fucking white; and on top of that, she had platinum blonde hair, apparently natural. The absence she carried with her supported more presence than most people could muster. Val handed Autumn the camera, she set it to video and caught Valentine stripping the panties off her lover.

That surprised Kiki Lee.

Valentine buried her face in Kiki's vagina, tongue deep in that sweet hole. She played with Kiki's pussy lips, swirling her tongue and sliding it up and down her outer labia then slipped her tongue back in the sweet spot, savoring the taste. She simulated the thrusting of a penis, and then slowed back down to a gentle teasing of the lips. Valentine barely brushed her tongue on Kiki's clitoris, exhaling on it sharply. Kiki Shuddered and stiffened due to that sudden grazing blow and then her lover pursed her lips on that clit and popped them off of it; As Kiki nearly screamed then dropped it to a low, extended moan.

Val was mining for gold, in other words, to get Kiki into a powerful climax . . . But that would take some clitoris action. Val wrapped her knowledgeable tongue around Kiki's swollen clit . . . Autumn pushed the bra out of the way, as Kiki's massive breasts bounced out and flopped to the sides of her chest. Ghost rubbed Kiki's tits with one hand while she filmed Kiki's reaction with the other.

The scent of Kiki's pussy was almost overwhelming to Valentine, it was like lavender to her, and she loved that dense smell. She loved the taste of that wet, slick fluid that emanated from her girlfriend's lusty twat.

. . . Kiki all kinds of exploded . . .

Then there was the smoky aftermath, a little shame, some popcorn and then the recap. They decided to watch some of Kiki's old video work. Val loved to see Kiki's face sprayed and then covered with semen. Those scenes pained Kiki somewhat, but she was accommodating. Especially after she noticed, that Valentine and Ghost were making out as the Ghost Girl was being stripped by Kiki's lover.

Kiki was not jealous of this, although she had become protective of her girlfriend. This time it was different, because she always wanted to see Autumn naked. That and Ghost Girl was their favorite third wheel.

Kiki drifted off into the sex she had way back when, she sat on the vinyl couch, still naked, her ass cheeks sticking to the material, but she was oblivious to that. She did not see herself as being real in the videos, even though she could practically feel the surprise on her face when the first spray splashed across her face. She was drifting into space when she felt fingers slide across her crotch.

Kiki closed her eyes and relaxed a bit before the orgasm storm of round two. Yet, when her eyes cracked open she saw the arm was pale; and a very naked Autumn Elsewhere was touching her, a little less gentle than when she started.

Kiki surveyed her opponent with scrutiny. Ghost Girl was so pale she was almost translucent, but silvery unlike an albino. Her tits were bigger than Kiki first suspected, a large c cup at the least, and Ghost had a fluffy golden muff, trimmed to a nice V-shape; it was the only color on her , that and the light pink of her pussy. Ghost Girl's fingers were nearly perfect in skill and dexterity. Kiki was about to cum after about a minute, but Autumn changed the pace.

Kiki lay back against the arm of the couch, ready for a long torturous ride. GG was on he hands and knees now, alternating between oral action and fingering Kiki's sopping twat. Kiki looked between Autumn's legs and saw Valentine licking furiously. Her nose nestled in that golden fleece.

Ghost came, but quietly, she barely sighed, but from her it was a howl then she redoubled her effort to make Kiki suffer in pure, but halting pleasure.

Valentine fingered herself and rubbed herself off, and she was not quiet, she swiveled and growled, and made a peeling sound as she ripped off the couch onto the floor, she was not done, she was certainly having multiple orgasms, until she lay panting and sweaty on the floor. Her, breasts were pushed out on both side; and her olive skin, raven hair and white toothy smile glistened under track lighting.

Even if GG continued to try and keep Kiki afloat on pre orgasmic wave it wouldn't' have worked, but Autumn had given up trying. She brought Kiki to an explosive and triumphant orgasm, it was not multiple but just extended longer than it seemed humanly possible. Autumn fell on top of Kiki, panting and sweating, Kiki felt trapped her back and ass stuck to the bare black vinyl couch. It was a sweet trap indeed.

Good thing Valentine's bed was king sized, and the three of them nestled in soft cotton linen after taking showers, their wet hair soaked into the pillows. Kiki was very relaxed as Autumn was sandwiched in-between the other two, and consented to watch Val's extensive Kiki Lee porn collection.

They passed one last joint, and foggily stroked each other, occasionally kissing each other absentmindedly. Kiki sat up and watched herself get screwed in the timeless past recorded on DVD. She gently fingered herself and came for a third time, she was surprised that she could get that excited watching her own body on TV, but it worked.

Then Kiki drifted off to sleep listening to her own exaggerated groans.

RDean
RDean
3 Followers