Kiki's Story: The Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid in on the other side and started the car. For several minutes we drove in silence, then she reached over coyly and squeezed my knee. "Relax! This will be fun."

I bit my lip. "I really don't know...this is going farther than I thought it would..."

She grinned and wrinkled her nose. "Nonsense! We're almost there!"

"That's not what I me-" Her hand slid up my thigh and between my legs, and I stopped mid-word with a sigh.

She laughed. "You'll do just fine."

True to her word, we didn't have far to go. We drove into a high-end subdivision and pulled up in front of a sprawling, two-story house. She opened the car door, then crossed around to open my door. Taking me by the leash, she drew me out of the car and up to the front door.

The house was huge; the front door opened into a wide living room, floored in polished wood. A long leather couch faced toward the fireplace that dominated the far wall. She led me to the couch, draping the leash over the back. "Make yourself at home," she purred, "I'll be right back."

I sat uncertainly, feeling slightly uncomfortable, wondering how far I was going to let this go. A part of me was surprised I hadn't ended the game already, explained to her in no uncertain terms that I was not comfortable with a female lover, and certainly not like this, sold to her for the evening. I could have ended it a long tie ago, back when Mark bound me in the closet and told me what he'd intended to do with me, but for some reason I didn't; I was too aroused, and the idea had seemed intoxicatingly erotic. But now, alone in the home of a strange woman, it was altogether too real...

"Here you go," she said, reappearing at my shoulder and handing me a goblet of wine. She had changed into a long silk robe, loosely tied in the middle, the curves of her breasts faintly visible through the thin material. Her dark hair cascaded over her shoulders, reaching nearly to her waist.

I accepted the wineglass numbly, still wondering how long I was going to let this go. She curled up on the couch next to me, looking at me over the rim of her own wineglass with those startling green eyes. "To the unexpected," she said, a tiny smile tugging the corner of her lip, and drank.

I took a sip from my own glass, studying her, not sure what to say or do. She regarded me levelly, still with that tiny smile, as if she was waiting for something, or perhaps challenging me.

I sipped from the wineglass again, then took a deep breath, steadying myself, and resolved to grab the bull by the horns. "You're a beautiful woman, you seem like you're successful, I'm sure there are plenty of women or men or whatever who would be very attracted to you, so why would you need to-"

"Pay for it?" she said, raising one eyebrow. "Buy your services? Spend money to have sex with you?" She laughed. "Because it's fun! Because seducing you sounds so delightful! But that's not the real question, is it? That's not the question you should be asking."

"Oh? And what is the question I should be asking, then?"

She settled back into the couch and laughed. "The question you should be asking is, why are you here at all? Why did you let your boyfriend sell your body to another woman?"

"I didn't! I-"

She leaned forward, placing the tip of her finger on my lips. "I don't even know what you're about to say," she said, "but I can tell you don't believe it yourself. You did; you could have said 'no.'" She leaned back. "But you didn't. You thought about it, but you didn't. And now, here you are. Finish your wine!"

We finished our drinks in silence. She looked very pleased with herself; my mind reeled in confusion. The truth was, I couldn't answer her questions, and the fact that she knew it was maddening and frustrating all at once.

Finally, she set down her empty wine glass and leaned toward me. Her fingers brushed the side of my face, then ran lightly down over my neck and caressed my bare shoulder. I flinched, leaning away from her. She didn't seem to notice. Her fingers stroked my skin lightly, then trailed down over the curve of my breast, stopping where they met the lace of the bra. I pressed back into the couch, struggling to deal with the mix of emotions washing over me.

She stood, suddenly, and picked up the leash. "Follow me," she said. I rose behind her, and she led me down a short hallway into an enormous master bedroom.

The bedroom was dominated by a huge, old-fashioned heavy wood poster bed, with a fine gauzy canopy draped over it. The floor in the bedroom, like the floor in the living room, was polished wood, with thick throw rugs scattered about. She brought me to the edge of the bed and pressed lightly on my shoulder, sitting me down on the edge. She leaned over me, sliding her hands around my shoulders. "I like your boots," she said softly, her lips inches from my ear, as she unclipped the leash from the collar around my neck. Straightening, she said, "take them off."

I did as I was bidden, unlacing the long black boots and pulling them off, then stripping off my socks. She sat next to me and picked up a small glass bottle from the heavy oak nightstand at the head of the bed. "You're very tense, Kiki. Lie down and turn over. I'm going to give you a massage. Scented oil, the works."

"No! This is going too far. I'm not-"

She put her fingers over my lips. "Ssh. You spend far too much time talking. It's just a massage. Lie down."

I did, feeling helpless. I felt her straddle me, heard her pouring the massage oil into her hands,; then her warm, slippery hands began massaging my shoulders. The gentle scent of vanilla surrounded me. I sighed into the pillow; her hands were highly skilled, and seemed to find all the tenseness in my shoulders instinctively, teasing the stress out of me. I closed my eyes and felt myself relaxing.

She took her time, lingering over my shoulders, working her way very slowly down my back. When her fingers found the edge of my bra, she paused, releasing the clasp. Her hands slid around my sides and she grazed her fingertips lightly over the sides of my breasts. I flinched again, and heard her chuckle.

Then her hands were working their magic farther down my back, sliding over the cheeks of my butt. I felt her strong fingers stroking and massaging the backs of my legs, then sliding up my inner thighs, and I felt my body respond; felt the warm wetness between my legs, as the scent of my arousal mingled with vanilla.

Soon after, those hands were doing something wonderful to my feet, and I felt myself floating off as my body melted under her touch.

A timeless time later, I felt a light touch on my shoulder. "Roll over so I can do your front."

She helped me turn over, gently, and I felt her slip away the bra that loosely covered my breasts. I opened my eyes suddenly, to see her leaning over me. She had removed her robe, and was kneeling nude beside me. Her nipples were large and very hard, and her hair was swept back behind her. Her eyes traveled openly over my body, glittering with hunger.

I felt suddenly vulnerable under her gaze, and covered my breasts with my arms. She smiled and shook her head, took my wrists in her hands, then drew my arms away from my body and placed them at my sides. "You have such a beautiful body," she said. "Why would you want to cover it?"

I opened my mouth to reply, but she shook her head again, still smiling. She placed her hand palm-up between my breasts, then poured some massage oil into it. The smell of vanilla, and then her hands were slipping over my body, working their way from my shoulders down across my breasts and up my sides, in long, firm strokes.

My nipples hardened under her hands. She ran her fingers up my nipples, massaging them, and stroking them, up and down. I moaned, and her fingers tighten their grip, making me shiver.

Her smile widened. She lay next to me, her body lightly pressed against mine, and bent her head down, taking my nipple into her mouth. I shuddered and closed my eyes. Her hand caressed my thigh, then slid between my legs, and I felt her finger on the thin fabric of my panties, running lightly over my clit.

"No!" I said suddenly, pushing her hand away from me. "I'm not ready for that yet."

She sat up, quickly and grabbed my wrists, pinning my arms over my head. Her eyes flashed green fire.

She held my wrists there with one hand, while her other traveled down to my panties. She slid them down to my knees, as I squirmed beneath her, struggling to free my hands. She slid her hand between my legs; I clamped my legs shut, to keep her probing fingers away, and she dug her nails into the sensitive skin of my inner thigh, forcing me to part them again. She ran her fingers between my labia lips, and I could feel my wetness between my legs. She brought her fingers up to examine them, and I could see my juices glistening on them. "You seem ready to me," she said.

She released my wrists and finished stripping the panties off me, leaving me naked.

"No! I don't think that..."

She put two fingers over my lips. "What did I tell you before? Less talking, more sex." She took her fingers away from my lips, then ran them lightly over my throat. "Lie still. I'm going to devour you now."

She crawled between my legs, pushing them apart. I felt the juices dripping freely from my pussy, soaking the silky bed sheet beneath me. I stared at the ceiling, breathing hard, my hands still above my head. "This can't be happening," I though, "this isn't happening, this isn't happening," a mantra running silently in my mind.

Her tongue touched me. I cried out and tried to escape, scurrying up the bed away from her probing tongue. She grabbed my hips firmly and pulled me down, holding me tightly. Her tongue penetrated me, slid over me, ran in tiny circles around my clit. "No! No, please!" I cried, thrashing, trying to twist my hips from her grip.

Her inquisitive tongue seemed to know all the right places to move against me, finding all the secret ways to make my body respond, submerging my will beneath waves of intense pleasure. "Please," I said hoarsely, feeling my control slip away as the orgasm built deep inside of me. I fought against it, struggling to escape her grip, to keep my control, but no matter how I twisted and turned, her tongue stayed with me.

Then I couldn't contain the orgasm any longer and it was upon me. I arched my back, thrusting myself against her face, screaming as I came, helpless in the grip of the most powerful orgasm I'd felt in days. It went on and on, while lightning exploding through my body. When it ended, I collapsed into darkness, spent, panting.

Her quicksilver laugh guided me back to the light. I opened my eyes to see her straddling me, her hair flowing down around her and lightly tickling my skin, her face drenched in my come. Mmm, I can't believe how wet you get!" she purred. "It's delightful!"

She reached down, taking my hands in hers, then placed my hands over her breasts, holding them there. Her hands covered mine, her fingers squeezing, fondling her firm, compact breasts with my hands. Her back arched, and she threw her head back and sighed, eyes closed. "Ooh, that feels good." One hand left mine,; her fingertip parted my lips, then slipped inside. She ground her hips against me, her juices glistening wetly in my pubic hair, as my hands fondled and caressed her breasts and her finger slid insistently in and out of my mouth. Her breathing quickened, her sighs becoming moans.

"Mmmm...I think that...oh, God...it's time for you to...oh, God, yes...return the favor," she gasped. She pulled her finger from my mouth and moved up my body, kneeling over my face. "Lick me!"

I parted the folds of her labia gingerly with my tongue. Instantly, she pressed down onto my face and began rocking her hips back and forth, grinding against my face, driving my tongue into her. I tasted the warm juices flowing out of her, muskier and less tangy than my own. She rode me that way, kneeling over me and grinding herself against my face, as I lapped frantically at her pussy. "Oh, God, oh my God, don't you dare stop, oh God, right there, oh GOD!" She laughed and shrieked and cried out as she came, twitching and thrusting against my tongue.

"Whew!" She sprang off me and sat crosslegged next to me, still laughing. "That was fun!" Her eyes glowed as they ran over my naked body, and she reached out and squeezed one of my nipples playfully. "Do you know what's better than a cute redhead in my bed?" she asked, grinning impishly.

"Huh?" I shook my head,, confused.

"A cute redhead in my bed with my come on her face!" she said. Then she was on top of me, her body pressed tightly against mine, kissing me deeply. Her tongue thrust insistently into my mouth, and I tasted both of us, the flavor of our sex mingling. Her arms wrapped tightly around me as I returned the kiss, her tongue pushing into my mouth again and again.

Then she broke the kiss and held me tightly, chucking evilly in my ear. "Oh, Kiki, you are so much fun to play with! I have a surprise for you."

I looked at her blankly as she sat up next to me. "What's that?"

Still chuckling, she reached across me, opening the drawer on the nightstand as she leaned over me. She pressed her breast against my mouth, and I drew my tongue across her nipple, winning a gasp from her. Then she sat back up, grinning, her eyes dancing, hiding her hands behind her back. "Well, first, we'll need this," she said, holding up a bottle of thick, milky-colored lube. "Even as wet as you are, I think it's still going to come in handy."

"Why?"

"Because I want to use this," she said, bringing her other hand from behind her back. She held up an enormous black dildo, larger in circumference than my wrist, with a huge bulbous head and thick, ridged veins molded into it. My eyes widened in shock at the sight of it; I'd never seen such a large sex toy before.

"No way!" I said. "No way! You can't be serious! There is absolutely no way you can use that...that thing on me! It's too big!"

"Yes way," she said. "Now, you can lie still or I can tie you up, but one way or another, this dildo is going into you. Trust me, it's not as hard as you think. And I think you'll like it." She wrinkled her nose mischievously at me. "I know I will!"

"No!" I sat up. "Lisa, I'm serious. I'm not-"

In a flash, she had dropped the dildo and the bottle of lube and was on top of me, wrestling me down to the bed. I struggled to free myself, but she only laughed. She straddled me, her thighs locked around me, and held me down against the bed. Lisa was a lot stronger than me, and it was a hopelessly lopsided contest. "Oh, yes, struggle, I love when you struggle!" she cooed, grinning at me and grinding her body against me. "Am I going to have to tie you down? Hmm?"

"No!" I said.

She held me pinned to the bed and leaned over me. "Well, then, say 'Uncle!'" The silvery laugh. "No, better yet, say 'Lisa, I'll behave and lie still while you shove that huge dildo in my snatch!'"

"What??! No!"

"Well, it was worth a try," she laughed. "But tell me this: If you don't want me to use that dildo on you, why did your nipples get hard when I showed it to you?"

"What? They didn't! I don't...they're not..."

"Gotcha!" she said triumphantly. "Your body gives you away, Kiki. Now promise that you'll be a good girl, and I'll let you go. If you don't, I'm going to tie you to the bed. Either way is fine with me. What's it going to be?

I stopped struggling, defeated. She'd won this game, and we both knew it. "I promise," I said in a tiny voice.

"Good," she smiled. "Relax and spread your legs."She released me, and with a deep breath, I slowly spread my legs.

She picked up the dildo, still grinning. She squirted the lube along its length, pumping the thick, milky goo all over the dildo, then began running her hand back and forth along it, stroking it as though it were a real cock, spreading the lubricant around. "Mmmm," she moaned, "oh yeah, just like that, oh, baby!" Her hands slid faster along the huge dildo. "Oh, yeah, oh! Oh, oh!" Then she stopped and grinned at me.

"Okay, I think the dildo is ready; now let's get you ready!" She slid her gooey fingers into me, without warning. "Uh!" I gasped, as her fingers spread me open.

Then she brought the massive head of the dildo down and pressed it against the opening to my pussy. I felt myself stretching wide, struggling to accommodate the invasion. My hands went to my breasts, and I found myself squeezing and fondling them as the dildo sought entry into me. I moaned and spread my legs wider, inviting penetration.

All at once, the head of the dildo slid inside me. I screamed and arched my back, feeling my pussy spread incredibly wide, then clamp down hard on the intrusive thing. I pinched my nipples hard, twisting them savagely, and thrust myself forward, driving the huge dildo deeper, impaling myself.

"Mmmm, look at you!" Lisa said. "There's nothing like the feel of a nice, thick dildo pushing into you by a determined hand, is there?" She continued sliding it into me, very slowly; I heard myself moan and whimper as I was spread open deep inside. Finally it was buried as deeply as it could go, and I lay there, panting, feeling filled and stretched and violated.

Then, slowly, she began to slide it out. I felt myself clamp down hard on the dildo, felt the thick ridges and veins as they moved inside me, until she had drawn the enormous, bulbous head halfway out of me. The dildo barely penetrated me, holding me spread open at its widest point. I cried out and moaned and thrashed on the bed, trying to drive it further in or pull it completely out, anything. "Lie still!" she commanded.

I closed my eyes and forced myself to stillness. My hands returned to my breasts as though they had minds of their own, and I pinched my nipples again, squeezing so tightly I could feel my knuckles turning white.

She held me there for a long time, the dildo spreading me apart, my fingers clamping like vices on my nipples, then with no warning slid it deeply into me with one smooth, swift thrust. I screamed and arched my back, and she slid it back out again, very slowly. She took me with it that way, shoving it fast and hard into me, then sliding it slowly back out, then shoving it deep within me again, over and over. I screamed on every thrust, arching my back and tilting my hips forward to receive it. The dildo made wet, sloppy sucking sounds as it drove in and out of my dripping pussy, and I felt the beginnings of an enormous orgasm building deep inside me.

Then the dildo slipped entirely out of me with a wet plop. I cried out in frustration, my hands twisting in the sheets, thrusting my hips uselessly against empty air, feeling suddenly and achingly empty. She laughed, running her fingers lightly over my mound. "Poor Kiki...do you need more?" she teased. She slipped one finger into me, wriggling it inside me.

I nodded and whimpered and thrashed and moaned, barely able to speak. "Please! Please!"

She laughed again and slid two more fingers into me, then held them there, not moving, teasing me. I felt my orgasm slipping away. "Please!" I begged, frantic. "Please!"

She slid her fingers out of me, then brought them together and slid them back inside of me, four of them this time. I sighed and moaned as I felt them slide into me. She ran her thumb over my clit as her fingers wiggled against the walls of my pussy, and I felt a flood of wetness pour out of me as my orgasm began to build again. "Oh, God, please don't stop!" I whimpered.

"Mmm, I think you're ready," she said. Before I could ask what I was ready for, she slipped her thumb from my clit and slid it into me as well. I felt her hand move, then felt myself stretching open again, even wider than I had for the dildo. "What are you...OH!"