Kilajar, Slave of Master Azhuram

Story Info
Lonely creature finds the One He sought.
3.2k words
4.54
21.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room is quiet except for the crackling of a fire in the fire place...and her breathing. She is sleeping, quite soundly, contently. He watches from across the room in His chair. He sits silently watching her form as she sleeps. The light from the candles surrounding the bed casting soft shadows upon her nude form, watching, He smiles to Himself.

He sees her stir a bit in the bed, He moves silently to the shadows of the room where, if she does wake, she could not see Him, for she does not know He is here, nor that she is even here.

She stirs in the bed, opening her eyes, they don't need much time to adjust. She looks around the room, she is frightened.

"This place, where am I?" she asks herself as she looks around the room. The room is large, and not well lit, only by the bed is there light...and the light of the fireplace. She can barely make out some of the other furniture in the room. A large, wooden and padded chair sat facing the bed, a table beside of it held a glass of red wine and a blue rose lay upon the table by the glass. She had no idea where she was.

She moved a bit more on the bed, the silky sheets clinging to her skin, she had to admit that the feeling was very nice upon her skin...but those silky sheets held a surprise that horrified her. She tried to stand from the bed and found that she was chained to it, that she couldn't even get off the bed, much less stand.

She was in shock, and He knew it. He could see her face perfectly. His eyes always accustom to the low light, 'tis how He preferred things, light hurt His eyes if it did not come from a flame. He watched as she fought with the chains, the sheets slipping off of her body exposing bits and pieces to His gaze. He grinned to Himself watching this. He knew the fear was building in the girl, and He could almost taste her blood on His lips. He knew that she would be willing, once T/they started...but He liked to play with His guests for a bit before showing Himself.

She sat on the bed, pulling on the chains, following them down and noticing the solid silver cuffs attached to her ankles then her wrists. She did not know how she got in to the situation she was in, all she could remember was being out for a walk at dusk near the river taking in the sights of the night as it set in on the world.

Nighttime. Her time, the time she felt the most alive. Sure she moved about the day, doing as she was supposed to, but her soul, her spirit, her mind did not come truly alive until dusk...when the Night came to visit again. She had always been like that...but now...it seems it has gotten her into something she cannot handle.

"Oh, what is going on? " she spoke aloud. His breath caught in His throat hearing her voice. He had seen her eyes, He loved them. They were blue, but not the bright blue most had, they were a blue, cobalt almost night sky blue...it was her eyes that convinced Him to bring her here...now her voice...He was sure He made the right decision.

He composed Himself and decided it was time to introduce Himself to His guest of the moment, the one that made Him break all His rules...

"My dear, what is going on is that you are my, guest." His voice spoke softly to her as He stepped out from the shadows. She yelped and jumped hearing the voice. She looked to Him. He was a very imposing figure. Not very tall, but He did not have to be. His body was solid, and she could tell, very muscular. His skin at places looked as pale as hers, but others suggested He worked as hard as A/any she knew. She watched Him as He seemed to glide through the dim lit room to her side.

She broke her eye contact with Him for a moment to look at the chains that held her to His bed, when she looked up He was not there. She was about to say something when she felt Him behind her. He did not touch her or speak, but she could feel His energy, His power radiating from Him to her...to her very core.

She stammered with her words, frightened, yet excited. She could feel something in Him, a longing she herself had within her.

"You have something to say dear?" He said moving closer to her, whispering in her ear. She could feel His hot breath on her neck...His voice seemed to vibrate her...she swooned, and lost everything she was thinking, all she could think of was Him...and what she was feeling at the moment.

He reached out with a single finger and traced it softly and slowly down her neck and shoulder. He reveled in the feel of her soft smooth skin, and as He watched, He could see the blood flowing beneath it. Her skin was so pale that it was almost see through.

She moaned softly feeling the touch...she shivered hard, making the chains rattle...this reminding her what she was going to ask of Him.

"If...if I am Your guest, why keep me chained to Your bed?" she whispered...she could feel Him move closer to her...the power He generated was so strong...she felt drunk with it.

He raised an eyebrow and smiled. He knew her, He had seen her desirers when He touched her that first time...her interests where the same as His. He moved to where His body was almost pressed hard against hers His voice was almost a growl in her ear. "I believe you forgot something in that question girl..." It was not a question, she knew that...and she knew what He meant.

"I...I am sorry Sir...forgive me." she lowered her head, shivering before Him. He backed away a bit and watched her form. The pale skin, the ample frame, the blood red hair falling into her face. Her lips so red and juicy He thought He could drink from them for days. And the eyes...the eyes nearly drove Him mad.

He could feel the need within Him growing, as it grew in her. He watched her silently again, drinking in her form, as He would her blood.

He let out a low growl as He watched her, He had not known she could hear it, that is until her body shivered hard and she let out a very soft breathy moan. As that moan escaped her lips, something inside Him snapped. He **had** to have her...to taste her...to have her taste Him...to be bound to each other for eternity...to spend an eternity in those eyes...hearing that voice.

His long arm snaked out and grabbed her hair. His hand twined in the silky hairs and pulled back hard, pulling her to Him. Startled she let out a yelp...and looked up at Him as she lay beneath Him.

Her eyes full of wanting and needing...He looked for a moment, then quickly He pulled her head to the side and sank His teeth into the flesh of her neck. He growled as she struggled beneath Him...her moans reaching His core...the taste of her blood on His lips nearly driving Him mad with pleasure...so sweet, so wild...He needed more.

Her body withed beneath His...the pain of the bite...the feel of her blood flowing into His mouth sending shivers through her...His growls shaking her core...she wanted to wear His mark, to show A/all who she belonged to now! "Such thoughts" she thought to herself for a moment "You don't even know Him! How could you belong to Him?" She answered herself "Because I can...and I do!"

She melted into the feeling...she was His now...and always would be. He let go of her neck...she was almost ready to pass out from the pleasure and loss of blood...but she knew she wanted this, and He knew she wanted it as much as He did.

He watched her with a grin on His face, then leaned in and kissed her deeply, allowing her to taste the blood on His lips. She kissed Him back with all she had and more...she needed Him, wanted Him.

He broke the kiss and presented His wrist to her...she raised up and cautiously bit, and drank deeply...feeling Him enter her and take control...she gave Him the control.

After a minute or two He broke her away from Him...she looked up at Him again, those night sky eyes full of love and respect smiling brightly at Him...then she closed them and fell back asleep. He smiled and picked her up and held her in His arms...He had found her, finally, after so many years of searching...He found the one He could call His.

He held her the rest of the night as she slept in His lap...her lullaby was His heart beat...and knowing she was safe and where she finally belonged, she slept the sleep of the just in her Master's arms.

He did not sleep that night, He rarely did sleep at night anymore. His thoughts always drifting to what He longed for. When He did sleep He dreamed of her, when He was awake, He thought of her. He could not escape His longing. It Haunted Him like a ghost. That is how He thought of the longing in His heart, as a ghost...haunting Him, but unable to be seen clearly much less grasped. That is until this night.

He had broken every rule He had bringing her here like this, but after seeing those blue eyes He was lost to His emotions...which He normally keeps in check. He cursed Himself for losing control like that. He knew what it would mean if she was not as...willing as she was. It would have meant her death, and honestly it would have killed Him to kill such a lovely creature.

He stroked her hair as she slept, He kept a vigil watching over her. He looked down at her, asleep in His arms. "How do I not know this is a dream? Oh by the Gods don't let it be" He thought to Himself as He watched her.

The moment He touched her neck He could tell what she longed for as well, and it filled His heart with such joy that He nearly cried. He longed for what He longed to give. She longed to be protected, loved, honored, respected...owned. He wished to find the one that He could give that to.

But this was not all He longed for, He longed for a mate. A mate that He could become one with...feed upon, and in turn they feed from Him. It had been so long since He had one like that...and He thought His search was in vein until that night.

He had decided to make one more attempt to find "her" that night. He made His normal rounds in the local clubs, to no avail. Heartbroken and frustrated at the thought of spending eternity alone He decided to go watch the night go by along the river.

He perched Himself High upon a building's roof, but with eyes like a hawk He could see everything. He was just about to go home when He spotted her. He was tall for a woman, tall than He, her hair wasn't very long, but it flowed around her in waves of almost dark blood red. She was of His "type", a little on the heavy side, but she carried it so well.

He watched as she walked down the river's edge, she wore jeans and a black sweater and a black cape, which at first struck Him as a little odd, but He was captivated by the way it swirled around her when the wind blew. He was so enthralled with watching her He pushed something over without realizing it. When she heard the noise she looked up at the roof, He had managed to disappear into the shadows, but He could still see her.

And when she looked up, His hawk like eyes were caught in hers. Dark cobalt blue eyes. Deep, passionate, He lost control of His emotions. He decided then He must have her...and made a silent prayer that she would be the one He searched for.

She turned back around and He spotted His chance. He swooped down and picked her up. He whispered a short spell and she fell limp in His arms. He took her back to His hidden place, The home He rarely left anymore.

Looking down at her now, He felt so lucky. And when He tasted her blood, He could feel the longing in her, the need, the need to be controlled, to submit. There was something there so familiar to Him but He could not place it.

Her mind took her on a trip as she slept in His arms, places she knew but had never been to, places she was sure existed outside of her dreams. Even in her dreams she could still taste His blood upon her lips. It was warm, comforting, yet wild and passionate at the same time.

She saw Him in her dreams, but T/they were not in the place she fell asleep in. They were someplace far away, another time, another country. She was still with Him, she was kneeling beside of Him. She looked over at a mirror, and she saw she was not herself. This view of her had her with long black hair bound behind her at the nape of the neck, then it flowed freely. Her eyes were the same color, her skin a bit darker, she was about the same size, only a bit shorter, but for some reason this did not frighten her. She turned her attention back to Him. He was speaking to another, she could not see this Other's face. She could hear His voice though. Very angry, He spoke to the One she knelt beside of. She was frightened of the One, she cowered beside of her One listening trying to hide. Although she could not make out what They were discussing, she knew in her very soul it was about her.

Her mind raced forward, leaving the meeting and she found herself alone in a dark cold room. She could not see anything, and when she tried to move, she found she could not. She was chained to the wall. She began to weep. She wanted her Master, yes that was what He was to her, her Master. She wept and called for Him. She heard a door open. a Man with a torch came in. She did not know Him at first, until He spoke. Then she knew Him, it had been the angry man that was talking with her Master before.

She became even more frightened as she saw the dagger in His hand.

"You will be MINE!! If not you will be noone's" He roared at her.

She cowered tried to move further away, but the chains and the wall behind her made sure she was not going anywhere.

She screamed as He moved toward her. Before she could let out another scream, He was on her...the blade stabbing at her, cutting her...she could feel her own blood flowing freely. The last thing she remembered was calling for Her Master and hearing His voice calling to her as she slipped away into darkness.

She awoke screaming His name, grabbing for Him, at the same time thrashing about in His lap. He held her, tried to comfort her, to calm her down. Finally she calmed and realized where she was.

She looked up at Him tears in her eyes, she could still feel the stabs and slashes in her flesh, she could hear the angry Man's voice ringing in her ears. She could not speak, her emotions and mind still reaming from what she dreamed. But it was so real...she could not understand how it could have been a dream.

Finally she could speak to Him..."Azhuram?" she said as she looked up at Him.

He looked down at her, the surprise He could not hide, for He had not told her anything about Him. This was His birth name...the one He had not heard Him called in many years, not since He lost the one He thought He would never replace;. But she knew, and there was something in her voice that made His pulse race even more.

"Yes little one?"

"Then that is Your name...i...i...I dreamt it...Master" she said, her voice a little shaky as she spoke to Him, for the whole thing still played fresh in her mind.

"You, you dreamt that My dear? Tell me of your dream please." He said looking down at her, His voice almost caught in His throat.

She looked up at Him, unsure, but she only hesitated a moment. She told Him of her dream, of what happened. When she reached the end she looked up at Him again, and was startled at how pale His face had become, how sad His eyes had become.

She touched His cheek and caught a single tear as it slid down it. His eyes had welled up with tears, she kissed her finger and touched it to His lips instinctively. That gesture brought on more tears. In a whisper she asked Him what was wrong.

His heart nearly stopped when she told Him of what she dreamt. He knew what she dreamt and He never wanted to relive that again. His question was why she was dreaming it.

He looked down at her, and when she kissed her finger and placed it to His lips, His question was answered. He composed Himself and answered her question.

"My dear, many years ago I lived in Europe and the one I loved, that I owned, that was part of me was kidnaped and murdered. you just described some of what happened. The woman you saw in the mirror was her, her name was Ellisan. She was my heart and soul, my reason for living really. When she died, I was destroyed. I lived my life to find the Man who did it. I Finally did a few years ago. He is no more. But I have since been searching again for the one that will fill my heart again." He said looking down at her and smiling.

She looked at Him in bewilderment. She blinked a few times before she said anything. "Master, my dreams have often involved a woman of that name, normally I was in her place. That was why I was so comfortable this time."

He stroked her cheek softly then leaned down and kissed her forehead gently. "Then it was not an accident that I found you my dear. It was meant to be. And, " He looked up to the heavens, "To the God or Goddess that brought this about, I am in Your debt." He looked back down at her, "and I promise never to let her go again!"

She smiled up at Him and added her part to the prayer, "And I promise never to leave His side, this my covenant, You have the word of Kilajar, slave of Azhuram."