Killer Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike, oh! Mike, That was wonderful. God it was my best sex ever. Shit, Damn, Shit, what have I been missing?"

"Girl, I want to think you haven't missed a thing. I have to believe it never would have been the same with someone who didn't love you as much as I love you. I love everything about you. I have since I first met you. You would never believe how many nights I have dreamed of loving you like this. Wait, hey, I know you don't want to hear all this heavy stuff, you just wanted to try a man out. I hope you learned what you wanted to know. Again, Forgive me, please don't be angry with me."

Joananne felt his hot tears drop on her chest. She pulled his face to hers and kissed him tenderly. "Mike, I could never be angry with you. I know you are the finest, strongest, bravest and gentlest man in the world. I totally love what we just did. I want to do it with you every night forever and ever."

"General, we have to go slow here. Not that we are doing anything wrong. I don't think they can call this adultery; legally that is intercourse between a married person and someone other than their spouse. I just don't want one word about it to touch you."

"Thank you Mike. I am not worried except that people might think I favor you over others, that has always been true because I have always known you are a better officer than most of the ones senior to you. Just because it doesn't say Woo Poo (WestPoint.) after your name they don't want you to get ahead. I enjoyed tonight more than it is possible to tell you. I have trouble relating to most people I meet. The women don't know a thing about the Army and I don't know shit about playing bridge or taking care of babies. The civilian men I meet are dull and I don't have much in common with them either."

"Do you favor bottle feeding over breast feeding? I'm a big fan of breast-feeding. It's better than Calamari."

"I am well aware of your tit fetish, my nipples are going to be sore for a week."

"Sorry, they are just so delicious. Let me have another taste. Mmmmmmm! So good."

"Now damn it, stop that in the next twenty minutes or you are in big trouble."

"Mmm hummm!"

"Oh, you are getting hard again. I want to touch him again. Hey! I can't reach him when you are holding both my boobs."

"You'll just have to wait your turn. That is unless you want me to be a bottom feeder and do the famous 69."

"Let's give it a try, we haven't done that yet." They both shifted around until they were in position. She had a death grip on his cock. Her eyes were half closed as he pillaged her pussy; his talented tongue had her mesmerized. She shook her head and opened her mouth and for the first time in her life placed a man's cock inside it. She was only able to get a few inches of it in at first. She loved the way the top part of it felt. So soft and silky! She recognized the faint flavor of her own juices. The other taste must be from him. Not bad, just different. She closed her lips and mouth around it and savored the sensations arising from the realization of what she had in her mouth.

It was hard to concentrate because of the sensations emanating from her pussy. She was experiencing multiple orgasms. She moved her head up and down on his cock the way she had seen girls do in porn movies she and Marie had watched. Who the hell was Marie? She liked the feeling she got from adoring this fabulous male instrument that had given her such delicious pleasure and the best orgasms of her entire life. She knew she wasn't pleasing him as much as he pleased her. He would have to teach her. She was eager to learn.

A week later the general and half of her staff were back in North Carolina at their home Base. The balance of her staff remained to oversee the continuing operations. Less than half of the command's vehicles remained in the disaster area. LCOL Murphy and the General talked on their cell phones at least half a dozen times each day. He was spending all of his time off duty at her rented house off the base. A week after their return the General was wearing an engagement ring on her left hand. The Lieutenant Colonel was wearing a smile all the time. Her staff were afraid to ask. They all thought the world of her and felt she would tell them in due time.

At a staff meeting with the Division Commander he approached Brigadier General Roberts and said, "Joananne, is that what I think it is on your left ring finger?"

"Yes Sir. It is."

"Someone I know I hope."

"Yes Sir."

"Marie?"

"No Sir," she said, blushing, "Its Mike Murphy,"

"Our Mike Murphy?"

"Yes General, LCOL Mike Murphy."

"But, I mean I thought... I mean..."

"General I thought so too, right up until the first time he kissed me", she smiled.

"WOW! Well I'll be damned! Congratulations! You know how I feel about Mike. He is one hell of a soldier and a fine man. Is he here?"

"Yes Sir, I believe he is with the operations group." The general took her hand and walked to the microphone. He tapped on it a few time, "Give me your attention please, this is an important announcement. All of you crowd around over here. I want to announce the engagement of two of our finest officers. Now I suspect that the reason we have not heard of this before is because they serve in the same unit. When they marry, and it becomes officially known, one of them will have to transfer.

"I could be no happier and prouder if it were one of my own kids getting married. Brigadier General Jo Roberts has consented to become the wife of Lieutenant Colonel Mike Murphy." A soft murmur went through the room; then the clapping started slowly and rapidly rose to a roar of clapping and cheering. Mike was pushed to the podium and stepped up and stood beside his fiancée. She took his hand and smiled at him. He took the mike, "Ladies and gentlemen, thank you, thank you so much. To be honest, Joananne and have not given much thought to what our future would be. We have been so absorbed with the wonder of our love and the learning and discovery of each other that we haven't discussed the future very much. We do know that we both do not want to spend any time apart. I haven't even met her family yet. I promise we will keep you guys informed. We have decided that it will not be a long engagement. If push comes to shove the Army may loose an officer or two."

A month later the couple was in west central Alabama visiting the Roberts family home. It was a happy homecoming for her. Everyone in the family liked Mike right away. Her father had been a Marine Captain in Nam. Her mother was an RN. Joananne also had a brother, A Marine Captain, who was home for a visit. The brother, Robert Robin Roberts, listed in official documents as Roberts, Robert Robin, and generally known as 'Rob Rob Robin", was totally in awe of his older sister and her husband to be. Rob couldn't believe the ribbons Mike was entitled to wear on his uniform. Mike wore the Combat Action and Parachutist badges over his ribbons for the Distinguished Service Cross, the Silver Star with two stars, the Legion of Merit, the Bronze Star with three Oak leaf clusters, the Purple Heart with Four Stars, the Good Conduct metal, and an even dozen Service ribbons. Joananne had ten service ribbons topped by Bronze Star. Robbie knew his sister was the first female officer to receive a combat citation for heroism under fire in Iraq. And having served several tours in Iraq he knew she had to earn it.

Joan and Mike spent the weekend and then drove back to the base. They tried to discuss what they wanted to do career wise, Jo thought she should stay on active duty until she had her twenty years of service in, that would be in two more years. Mike was already eligible for retirement. He was currently in the selection zone for full colonel. They agreed that they should do nothing until the selection list was published in a couple of months.

As they rode peacefully along the highway with her head on his shoulder and her hands clutching his arm, she looked up at him and said, "Darling, I have been thinking about this ever since we became lovers. This is something I thought I would never say, I want your babies."

"What?"

"You heard me. I want to go off the pill. I only have a few years on my biological clock. How do you feel about it?"

"Wonderful, I never dreamed you would want that. I hope you decide to breast feed."

"Mike! You are just terrible with your tit fetish!"

"Yep! And you love it. Do they make General's uniforms in maternity styles?"

"As a matter of fact they do. I already checked. A female general's basic uniform is no different than a female second lieutenant's uniform except in the dress blues and I don't have to worry about that. The only difference is in the rank pins and badges. They even make them in camouflage."

"Well as far as I am concerned you don't have to worry about camo maternity gear 'cause you just tell them your hubbie says you can't play; OK."

"Yes, Dear."

"We need to get home as fast as we can and get busy on this project."

"I quit the pill this morning and my next fertile period starts in a week and a half, so we can just practice until then. Kay by you?"

"Practice makes perfect. And I have always said you were perfect. Shouldn't be a problem. We can get in one in the morning, one at noon, and two each evening. That's four practices a day times ten days or forty practices before we go for the big try."

"I don't know. Maybe we should just abstain until then as make sure you have a big load saved up."

"If that's what you want we can do that."

"Never happen big guy, back to plan 'A'. How about we go to the O Club for dinner and dancing tonight?"

"Really! I don't think I have ever seen you in a dressy dress. Hell yes! I would love to show you off. How about that red dress you said Marie loved for you to wear for her?"

"What! That's too hot to wear in public. I can hardly walk in those 'Fuck-me' heels."

"Let's see how you look and then we will decide. We have been hiding too long. How is that?"

"We'll see big guy. I bet you are cute in that navy blue Ralph Lauren suit you won in that card game."

"Hey it is a $3500 dollar suit. This will be only the second time I've worn it. Hell, I couldn't wear it with Sears Shoes, I had to go out and spend $400 bucks on a pair of Italian shoes. Then an other couple of hundred for a shirt and tie. And even more for alterations. But I'll guarantee I'm the best dressed LCOL in the Army."

Mike took a quick shower then drew a tub of hot water for Joan and sprinkled it with her favorite bubble bath and oils. He told her to take a good soak and relax. He was going to take a nap before he got dressed.

He pretended to be asleep when she came out of the bath. He watched as she dried and powdered herself. She searched in her lingerie drawer and found his favorite set. She put on a black lace garter belt and panties with black seamed stockings. She slipped on a tiny sheer demi-bra. She sat at the dressing table and did her hair and makeup. She found the red dress in the closet. It fit perfectly. He got up and started dressing. Then he looked at her. She looked at him, "Is this too much?"

"Slip on your shoes and let me see."

She did, he motioned her to walk across the room, then turn around and walk back.

He smiled, "Perfect, right between HOT and Classy, really a little of both. I love the way you look." She looked at herself in the mirror for a long time. She walked back to the dressing table and gathered her hair into a ponytail set high on one side of her head. It was held by a large gold plated clasp. He clapped his hands when he saw what she had done. "Perfect, beautiful, my sweet girl. You are stunning. I am going to have to fight your admirers off with a big stick."

"Oh! Mike! Do you really think I'm pretty?"

"No, not just pretty, way, way above that. Get your purse and let's hit the road."

Joananne felt a little too sexily dressed at first. They had reservations and were a bit early so they went to the bar. There were many people there she had known for years who came over and congratulated her on her engagement and told her she looked really fabulous. A bird Colonel she worked with on a regular basis told her she looked better than he had ever seen her look, and that it really suited her. He kissed her cheek and shook Mike's hand and told him he was the luckiest of men.

Their reservation was called and they went to the dinning room and had a very pleasant dinner. Mike just grinned at her during the meal. She said, "What; why are you smiling at me all the time."

"Because you are absolutely gorgeous and I am so proud to be with you. Everyone here is jealous. The women are jealous because you are so beautiful and the men are jealous because they are not me."

"Oh! Mike, that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me."

"Honey, you have always been beautiful, you just didn't know it and kept it hidden."

When the dishes were removed Jo went to powder her nose. Mike watched as a huge black man stopped her and asked her something. She glanced at Mike then nodded and danced with the man. When the dance was over she returned to the table.

Mike looked at her and smiled gently. "He was a really handsome guy. Who is he?"

"I don't really know. He seemed very nice though."

"Do you have a dance for this old soldier, girl."

"Any time, any time at all. You are my man."

They enjoyed four or five dances and returned to the table. He had to go to the men's room and when he returned she was gone. He sat and looked around. He spotted her dancing with the same big black guy. After a few dances he got up and walked out on the veranda and got a breath of fresh air. He thought about how the evening was going. He grinned at himself, when you bring the prettiest girl to the dance you have to expect a little competition.

He headed back to the table and on the way he stopped and talked to some old friends he hadn't seen in a few years and learned they had just transferred in. Dave and Brenda were people he had known forever. He and Dave had been 2nd Lieutenants in his first assignment as an officer. Brenda wanted to know if he were married again as yet. He said he wasn't but that he was working on it. She was a lovely spirited woman he had always been extremely fond of. She asked him to dance with her so she could get all the dirt on his love life. He knew she would too! She stood and looked at her husband, "Can I let him get in my panties?"

"Sure, but you have to let me find a gal too if you do."

"Forget it, lover, I might never get you back."

"Brenda looked into Mikes eyes, "Damn I love that man more and more every day."

Mike looked at her, "He is a lucky guy. I hope my girl loves me as much."

"You mean she is here?"

"Yeah, she is off dancing with a big handsome guy somewhere. Oh! There they are! See the big black guy dancing with the black girl in the red dress."

"That's your girl?"

"I think so. He seems to be trying to stake a claim though. Maybe I better mark my territory."

He guided Brenda over near Jo and her companion, "Joananne, Hi! I want you to meet an old friend of mine, this is Brenda Brown, Brenda this is my fiancée, Brigadier General Joananne Roberts."

Mike held back a smile when he saw the jaw of the big black man drop. "Brig.. .?"

Mike took Jo's hand, "Excuse us please," he said to the big guy, "I'm LCOL Murphy, I want my future wife to meet some old friends." He led the two women back to where Dave was sitting. They all sat at the table. Jo took Mikes hand and kissed it, "I'm so glad you rescued me. I was about to deck him. I wouldn't take me back to you."

Tears ran down Jo's cheeks, "I looked up and saw Mike dancing and laughing with Brenda and I almost died. I was so damned jealous I was ready to claw your eyes out, Brenda. You are very pretty."

"Hey, Mike and I are old buddies, I have Dave's permission to screw Mike any time I want to. Mike saved Dave's life twice and we just love him to pieces. He won't touch me though. I even offered again tonight and he started telling me about the wonderful girl he was engaged to. Are you really a Brigadier General?"

Mike grinned, "She sure is, this is the famous Joananne Roberts, Brigadier General, U. S. Army." I love her with all my heart."

"OH! I've heard of you. I thought you were a..."

"Like I tell everybody, I was, up until the first time he kissed me. I know now that I didn't know what I was missing; I'll never let him go. EVER!"

"Brenda hugged Jo and they cried together. Brenda took out a Kleenex and wiped the tears gently from Jo's eyes, "Honey, this old soldier is the second sweetest man in the world, I'll always love him. You are one lucky girl."

"Thank you, Brenda, I know that. I hope we can be friends."

"Damned right we'll be friends. No way around it."

"Brenda, do you and Dave have kids?"

"Yeah! Dave tells me we have three, most of the time I think it is six or seven."

Dave smiled softly at his wife, "No Dear, it is just three, would you like to try for four?"

"With you, anytime."

"I need to talk to you, Brenda, and if you would let me, I would love to spend some time with you and your family. Let me explain; my whole adult life has been the Army, I was a confirmed, practicing lesbian. I didn't find men at all attractive. I never associated with people who had children. Then I met and fell in love with Mike. Now it is very important to me to have his children. I will have his babies, I will! I want that so bad and I know absolutely nothing about kids."

"Honey, You and Mike are welcome at our house anytime. We both love Mike. I know you and I are going to be best friends. I'll help anyway I can. I know Dave will tell Mike how to do it."

Dave looked up, "Do what?"

"Make babies, Sweetie, pay attention instead of looking down the front of the General's dress." Everyone laughed. Joananne giggled and tugged her dress up. Brenda told her to forget it; all soldiers had a booby fetish. Joananne covered her face and laughed until she cried. Brenda looked at her, "Am I tellin' the truth?"

Mike and Dave looked at each other and grinned. "Who? Us?"

Jo looked at Mike, "Brenda sure knows her soldiers."

Brenda looked at Joananne, "How about you, were you that way when you liked girls?"

Jo covered her face with her hands again and nodded as she giggled."

"Yes, I guess I was."

"See I know my soldiers. This seems like a nice club, we haven't been stationed here before."

Mike smiled at everyone, "Guys please excuse us, I have a mighty urge to dance with my sweetheart. I just can't help it." He took Jo's hand and led her to the dance floor. They danced several numbers when Mike felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to see the man Jo had danced with before.

"May I cut in Please?"

"I am sorry. I am Colonel Mike Murphy, my girl and I want to enjoy a few dances before we go home, so please forgive me, but no, she is spoken for."

The big black looked at Mike, "Are you 'Killer Mike' Murphy?"

"I have been called that, but I don't care for the name."

"I am sorry I bothered you, Sir. Please have a nice evening." As the man turned away, Mike and Jo heard him softly say, "Wow! 'Killer Mike Murphy'."

Mike looked at Jo, she smiled. He pressed his lips to hers. Her hand went behind his head and pulled him tighter to her. She grinned at him as she leaned back a little, "He was scared to death of you. You must have a bad reputation. Will you tell me how you got that name? I never heard anyone use it before."

"No Dear, I don't like talking about it."

"You know I'll just have to find out don't you?"

"Yeah, I guess you will."

"Honey, I'll always love you no matter what. You know that don't you?"

"I hope and pray you will. Please just let it be."

"I'll only ask one person, is that alright?"