Killing Daddy Blue

Story Info
Dying pimp gives up his stable of hookers.
31.4k words
4.74
35.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesdays were always boring for Holly, and this one was worse than most. Her usual trade didn't hit the streets until the end of the week when they got paid, or until the welfare checks came. This wasn't the week for the welfare checks. It was cold, and there was a light mist falling that promised to turn into snow very soon. She could move up a few blocks to the ritzy section of town, but the cops paid more attention there, and Daddy Blue didn't like having to pay off the uptown cops. They charged more to leave the prostitutes alone than the downtown cops did, and Daddy Blue would rather spend his money on sable coats, gold jewelry, and his Bentley than padding some crooked cop's salary to get one of his whores out of jail and back on the street where she damn well belonged. Holly hated Daddy Blue. Hated him with every fiber of her being. The one thing she lived for was to be able to see him dead. She preferred to have it a very slow, messy death with lots of blood and suffering. She had her reasons. Good reasons. Closely held and never spoken about to anyone.

Normally Holly would be in a hotel room with some older man who had paid a rather hefty sum of money in advance to be with a very beautiful ninteen year old prostitute, even if she did have a couple of years experience under her belt. She had irritated Daddy Blue a few weeks earlier by not telling him about the generous tip her john had left for her. He had been young, good looking, and rich, so Holly went out of her way to make him very happy. The extra five hundred dollars would have gone into her secret escape fund if her pimp hadn't stuck a long finger into her warm box and discovered the roll of fifties hidden there. The only thing that kept him from beating her senseless or killing her outright was that she was such a good little money-maker. Older men in particular loved fucking the beautiful little blond while she screamed in delight. All for show of course, but they wanted to believe she loved what they were doing to her taut and tender body, and so they kept coming back to her because she begged them to. Truth be told, it wasn't all for show. She enjoyed what she did, at least sometimes. It worked, and Daddy Blue knew it, but this had to be punished. No whore was going to cheat him out of his money. He thought long and hard about it and decided to make her walk the streets for a couple of weeks just to show her how good she had it as an inside bitch. Of course she was expected to bring in the same money, which meant she had to turn at least forty to fifty tricks a night. They both knew that wasn't going to happen, so it gave him the excuse to beat the shit out of her with the phone book for a while which left no marks but hurt like hell.

The couple of weeks turned into a couple of months when Daddy Blue decided he enjoyed beating the crap out of the little green eyed beauty, liked hearing her cry in pain. Besides, she didn't seem to have learned her lesson quite yet. So now it was early in November, and the cold wind was blowing up under the tiny excuse for a skirt she wore. The short fake fur jacket was more for looks than protection. There was nothing under it, or under the skirt either for that matter. She didn't have time for too many clothes. Holly was cold, and getting colder by the minute as the temperature headed for the freezing mark. Quietly she ducked into a café' to keep from shivering too much. Johns didn't want girls who looked like they were freezing to death. They figured they were the bottom of the heap, diseased, or something like that, but they wanted nothing to do with them. At least most of them thought that way. The rest treated the freezing girls like meat, shoving their cocks into their warm mouths, grabbing their hair and fucking until they climaxed, forcing the girl to swallow or choke. The worst ones would beat the hapless girl if they didn't swallow their foul load and then rob them. Holly wanted no part of that.

"Don't want no whores in here," said the aging cook as Holly slid into a corner booth, "bad for business, and business ain't been all that good tonight. Go on, out with ya!"

"Please sir, it's 4am and I'm cold. I promise not to let anyone see me. My old man won't let me off the street 'till 6 and I'll freeze by then. Please sir, just until I can warm up a little." All of this was said in her tiniest little girl voice that never failed to melt the hearts of her customers.

"Who's yer old man?" asked the cook, softening a bit.

"Daddy Blue...balls," she replied with a look of utter contempt.

"That asshole? You stay there long as you like, little girl. I'll wager you hate him as much as I do. Only the girls who hate him call him Daddy Blue balls. Let me get you some coffee." And off he trudged to the counter, muttering as he went, "Kill that no account pimp some day... Should've been done a long time ago. Don't know why he's still alive anyway, damn no account pimp."

Had he asked, Holly would have screwed him for free right there on the counter. She firmly believed that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Several blocks away a white Bentley cruised the streets, stopping every couple of blocks until a scantily clad girl climbed in. The driver casually held out his hand toward the latest passenger and waited to be presented with the evening's take. So far a good take for a Wednesday. Just one more to pick up and the night would be over.

"Bitch is never where she should be," he muttered. "Better be makin' me some cash if she gonna make me wait on her white ass." Five minutes later his patience ran out. "Get the fuck out of the car!" he screamed, and three doors opened in a flash, five pairs of shapely legs hitting the pavement. Daddy Blue hit the remote lock device as he too alighted from the big British sedan. "You be here when I get back. Fuckin' little bitch goin' to die for this!"

Wrapping his fir coat a little tighter around himself he headed around the corner to where he thought Holly might be hiding. Up the block and around another corner, into Heavy Mack's territory. Not a good place for Daddy Blue to be. He and Heavy had been bitter rivals for some time, some argument over what whore belonged to whom had set it off. The understanding was that if either saw the other in his territory, that man was a fair target. Pimp quarrels didn't usually turn out well for either party.

Daddy Blue heard the shot, felt the tiny bullet hit his head like a night stick, knew he was going to die. "Knew that bitch was going to be the death of me," he thought. Then came the shadow, figured it had to be Heavy Mack, waited for the second shot. He was down on his knees in the wet gutter, his ermine coat soaked with the filth of the street. He rolled onto his side and looked up into a middle aged white man's face. The man didn't seem to care what it was that he was looking at, just that another man was dying in the gutter and it was his duty as a human being to help. In his dying moments Daddy Blue finally found someone who cared about him. Something he had never known in his miserable lifetime. Something like that should be rewarded he thought.

"Look man, I don't have a cell phone but I'm going for help, I'll just be a minute. There's a bar just a few doors down. Hang on."

"Don't bother," he whispered, "I ain't going to make it nohow. You take this, an' what ever else I got. Tell my stable Daddy Blue ain't coming back, they belongs to you now." And with that he dropped the keys to the Bentley into the man's hand. "Money in the pocket, gold too. Good gold... Take it, take it all. You the only person ever gave a shit." His head lolled to the side, and with a final sigh Daddy Blue was no more.

The man looked around carefully. No one else seemed to have heard the shot, or if they did, were ignoring it. Gunshots weren't all that uncommon in this part of the city late at night, and the little .25 automatic didn't make that much noise.

His heart pounding, the man began rifling through the dead pimp's clothing and body. Rolex watch, gold chains, diamond rings, more keys (who knew what he might find in the man's house), and a good sized wad of cash. No time to count it out now. No identification. What man goes without ID now-a-days? Maybe in that car he talked about. And what the hell stable was he talking about? A stable was where you kept your horses, and this guy didn't look like he even knew what a horse looked like. With another careful look around him he slowly walked away from the dead man in search of what, he wasn't sure. Battered cars, some derelicts, were the only means of transportation he could find.

He had rounded the block a couple of times and by sheer dumb luck faced the gleaming pearl white Bentley. Expectantly, he pushed the unlock button on the remote. The alarm squawked, the lights flashed, and the bevy of pretty girls surrounding the car jumped. Confused, the girls looked around for the familiar ermine coated pimp, only to see a well dressed middle aged man cautiously approach the big sedan.

"What the hell you doin' with that thing?" asked a stunning, Latina, with the longest legs he had ever seen. "Daddy goin' ta kill your honkey ass when he catch you with that."

"I'm supposed to tell his stable that Daddy Blue ain't coming back and that it belongs to me now. So if you ladies will excuse me..."

"We are his stable, honey," said a beautiful platinum blonde that couldn't have been more than twenty years old and looked fifteen. "Is he still alive?" she asked in a whisper.

The light suddenly went on in the man's head, wiping away the several drinks that had kept him out this late at night. Stable of hookers! Shit, the guy was a pimp! He shook his head not believing his own stupidity.

"Not any more he isn't, somebody shot him. Before he died he gave me this key and told me to take whatever I could find on him. It looks like he gave me you as well."

"Did you shoot him?" asked the blonde. "I mean it's not like we actually give a shit if you did, just curious."

"Never saw the man before in my life. Had no idea who or even what he was until just a minute ago. I had no reason to hurt him. I just tried to help."

"So he's really dead then? There's no chance you could be, like, wrong? I think we need to see for sure." There was a general nodding of heads and a unanimous agreement that this was the best idea. The death needed to be verified, so the girls and their newly appointed pimp piled into the car and headed for the scene of the crime.

A half of a block away the passengers of the white sedan could see the ermine coated body still lying in the street. The driver assured the ladies that in fact that was where he left the body. As they watched, a lithe, young blonde approached the dead pimp from the shadows. Gently she pushed at the body with the toe of her thigh high boot. Getting no response, she pushed harder, then harder still, finally rolling the body on to it's stomach.

"That's Holly!" exclaimed the front seat passenger, "Do you think..."

"Damn-well possible, as much as she hated the fuck." Replied one of the back seat girls.

"And who is Holly?" asked the driver.

"One of your staff," giggled one of the others.

In the street now, Holly bent down to examine the little hole in the back of the head, placed the spike heel of her black boot over the hole and shoved. Everyone in the car saw the head move abruptly and saw the heel disappear into the skull. With the balance of a trained dancer, she held the long leg in it's position for what seemed like an eternity, gently rocking the head back and forth.

"Do you see what she's doing?" cried a pretty redhead.

Immediately the blonde threw open a rear door and retched loudly onto the street. Hearing the noise of her sister and finally seeing the big Bentley, Holly disengaged herself and her boot from the body of her dead enemy, and with a smile trotted happily toward the others as though it were all a normal course of things.

"Hi everybody, I think he's finally dead!"

"I think it's time to leave," said the driver, hurriedly engaging the transmission, "I don't think it would be such a grand idea to be here when the law shows up. Especially with your pimp's brains dripping off your heel. Oh by the way, where are we going?"

The Russian born redhead gave the directions to a large, well furnished house in the better side of town. Three bedrooms, a well stocked bar complete with garish pictures on the wall and two baths complimented the large living area. Down stairs three more bedrooms were provided for the girls. Over all, a rather nice setup thought the driver.

He let the girls clean up from their night's work, noticing that they all seemed to go into the shower together. He wondered about that, would have to ask about it he thought.

"So, what do we call you?" asked Holly when they finally settled in for the evening, or what little there was left of it.

"My name is Granger Phelps," said the man with a smile, knowing what kind of reaction to expect.

"That's not going to make it on the street," said the Russian, "we'll have to think of something better. Something that won't get him beat up by the other players. In the mean time maybe we should introduce ourselves to the man who came to our rescue. I'm Anastasia. I tell my clients that my last name is Romanov. Most are too stupid to know the difference, the rest can think what they want, I really don't care."

"I'm Barbie," said the taller blonde. "Barbie Doll," she said with a shrug. "Actually it's been a nickname for years, so when I went pro I used it as a hook. Seems to work. Sometimes I call my johns Ken for fun. They get a kick out of it."

"I go by Lana," this from a statuesque brunette. "It's not my real name of course but I always loved Lana Turner movies. I guess I don't do her much honor by being a hooker though do I?"

"You do her justice by your beauty," said Granger softly. Already he was being won over by these ladies of the evening. They didn't seem as hard as he would have expected. Then too, they were tired and not a little scared by the events of the past couple of hours. They could change in the morning. He thought hard about that.

The platinum blonde was Honey, and the final girl, a beautiful Latina with long jet black hair was Maria, no last names. He didn't bother to ask.

"And you are...?" inquired Granger of the little blonde who seemed to shrink into the corner while the introductions were being given.

"One mean-assed little whore!" said Honey with a grin. The others laughed. "Not somebody you'd want to fuck with," ventured another.

"Holly." she said simply, and blushed deeply.

"How old are you Holly?" he asked.

"Thirty four."

"We all are," said Anastasia. "Years on earth don't mean shit. A couple of years on the streets with Daddy Blue and you're thirty four." Five heads nodded in assent to this observation.

"I don't want you on the streets anymore, you're too young to be out there."

"So you're going to be our new Daddy, you're going to stay?" asked Maria.

"Do you want me to? I've got nothing else going on and you all don't seem to hate me too much. I guess it's up to you. Do you need me after all?"

"That depends on what your job in the real world is," ventured Lana

"Business administration, up until yesterday."

"You're in!" exclaimed Anastasia. "Sounds like just what we need. But isn't your wife going to be a little pissed when she finds out that your new position is with six hookers?"

"Divorced a year ago," he explained.

"Oh? Why? Beat your wife?"

"No," he replied. "Can't make babies. Not enough swimmers. Wife didn't want to adopt so she found someone who could give her what she wanted."

"So does that mean I can go back to working the hotels? That is if you're serious about me not working the streets," asked Holly anxiously.

"I mean I really don't want you doing this kind of thing anymore," he said sincerely, "You're too young."

"I got news for you big boy," she replied as she stripped off her fur jacket revealing her perfect breasts, "I like doing what I do." She came closer to him, strutting, showing off her beautiful body as the others watched, knowing what was about to happen. "Daddy Blue didn't make me a whore, I was a whore before he ever met me. I love sex and I love older men." She was inches away from him now, her delicate fingers undoing his pants. She had his hard cock in her hand now stroking the smooth shaft. Gasps of surprise and desire arose from the others as they saw Granger's secret, eleven inches of fat cock filled the tiny teenager's hands.

"Holly you can't..." he began.

"Ssssh," she insisted, "yes I can. Watch and feel." With a fluid movement she was on her knees in front of him, his aching cock deep in her sensuous throat. Sucking hard with long slow strokes, moaning with pleasure at the feel of him inside her.

"Damn she's good," whispered Lana to Honey.

"That's why she made so much money for Daddy," said Maria. "The girl does love her work. How about if we join in and turn him into mush? He is kind of cute after all, and shit, look at what he's packing! I want some of that!"

"Would you mind, Holly?" asked Anastasia.

Holly was lost. Lost in the lust and pleasure as she felt the hardness of him entering her. She heard the others talking but tuned it out as she felt his hands on her head now, urging her on, pulling her pretty face into his hips. She sucked him slowly, her tongue swirling around his hard shaft, licking the sensitive underside of his cock head, taking him deep into her tiny mouth so slowly, stroking him with both hands, till he was about to explode inside her. No other woman had ever been as good as she. and he never wanted her to stop. And then she did.

"Not yet, not for a long time," she said, giving his engorged cock a thump with her finger, and then another, deflating his throbbing member to half its size. "By the way," she added with a grin, "yours may be the sweetest cock I've ever sucked."

"Now I see why Daddy Blue kept you around," he grinned, "you're good. Very good"

"My turn," purred the Russian beauty as she hiked her short skirt and stripped off the thin pink panties. Slowly she inserted a finger into her hairless quim, gently thumbing her clit as she lay back on the leather covered chair. "Come to mommy. Don't be afraid, mommy's pussy wants you. It's so soft and warm inside," she cooed. The look on Anastasia's face was pure lust.

"I want to play too," said Honey, stripping off her clothes.

"We all want to play," said Lana, and in a very few seconds clothing lay in a pile on the floor and six beautiful women began pawing at the startled but quite happy man. Giggling, they stripped him, directing his now rock hard cock into the soft folds of Anastasia's mound. True to her word, it was soft and warm inside, and very wet. She squealed in delight as he entered her, wrapping her arms and legs tightly around him.

With little effort, he leaned back, pulling the clinging Russian with him, and lay back onto the floor forcing her to ride him. Barbie, seeing a good opportunity, squatted over his head and lowered her wet cunt onto his eager mouth. His tongue entered her warm lush vagina as his teeth scraped her tender clitoris sending her into spasms of lust.

Leaning over his legs, Holly began licking his pendulous balls, sucking first one then the other into her eager mouth while Anastasia rode his cock like a Cossack queen on her horse. Not about to miss out on the group fun, Maria and Honey both took hold of a hand, inserting a finger or two into their wet cunts. "I hate being last in line," muttered Lana as she slowly lowered herself on to one upturned foot. Finding the sensations not unpleasant, she reached down and pulled the foot deeper into her aching vagina. "Wiggle your toes," she demanded in a husky voice. He did as he was told. "More!" she screamed, "Keep doing that! Oh yes! Yes!" Lana had found a new friend.

123456...9