Kim

Story Info
A slut is born.
1.8k words
3.84
204.2k
18
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkdude
kinkdude
16 Followers

There is something enjoyable about fucking another man's wife and turning her from being a loving, one man wife to a slut who will open her legs for just about any man who wants her and Kim is one such woman. She'd been happily married for five years and had never strayed before when Craig, my best mate and I pulled her up one night in a city centre pub. My name by the way is Phil.

She was dressed in a short black skirt and matching jacket with a white blouse beneath and she was very naïve, bless her. We managed to separate her from her friends and offered to see her home which she was only too happy to agree to. She even told us her husband was away for the week on a fishing trip and it was music to our ears. We got a taxi and as soon as she'd given her address to the driver we went to work on her. We'd purposely sat her between us and the taxi hadn't gone a hundred yards when we each had a hand on her stocking covered legs, slowly rubbing them through the nylon material and listening to her breathing increasing as we went ever higher up her legs without complaint from her.

The booze she'd drunk was keeping her defences down I guess and it wasn't long before her already short skirt was around her waist and her panties were down by her ankles. We kept looking at the taxi driver and saw he'd moved his mirror so he could watch us as we both fingered her wet pussy together. Kim was a willing partner in all this I hasten to add and was egging us on by telling us we could both fuck her after the taxi dropped us off. Ten minutes later it did just that and after paying the driver and giving him her wet panties we escorted Kim into her house.

She wasted no time when inside, sliding her jacket from her shoulders and removing her blouse. Craig ripped her bra from her before pushing her to her knees as I unzipped my flies and took out my already hardened cock. Kim's eyes glazed over at the sight which greeted her as her hand went instinctively to my cock and guided it to her open mouth.

"Go on you fucking married slut, suck it," I heard Craig say as he removed his trousers and underpants to reveal an equally hard cock between his legs.

Kim made no reply because her mouth and throat were full of my cock despite her gagging every time it slid into it. This was for us, not her. I know you ladies will think this chauvinistic, but hey, that's life and besides she wasn't complaining. Craig grabbed her head and pulled it clear of my cock and shoved his own into her now eager mouth. I will say one thing for her, she may have been naïve but fuck me could she suck cock. Craig looked in heaven as she went to work on him, taking him deep into her throat and now without gagging.

I ran my hands across her shoulders and down her sides until I was cradling her tits in my hands and squeezing her nipples.

"Fuck me Phil can this slut suck cock," Craig said as Kim looked up at him with a look of hurt in her eyes. I guess she'd never been called a slut before; too bad for her.

I was eager to taste the wet pussy I could smell and so I dragged her head from Craig's cock and stood her upright.

"Time to fuck this," I said as I ran my hand across her wet snatch, making her moan with expectation.

Craig removed her skirt and told her to lead the way to her bedroom.

"Can we use the spare room and not fuck in the bed I share with Tom."

"No. It's your bed or nothing," Craig answered, knowing how horny she'd become.

He was right because she led us into her bedroom and turned a photo of her husband back to front. I turned it back the right way. She left it alone and lay on the bed as we fully undressed before lying beside her panting body.

"Oh God fuck me boys. Fuck me. Give those cocks," she said in a pleading tone.

Craig pushed her onto her back and straddled chest before pulling her head forward slightly and sliding his cock once more into her mouth while I lay between her open legs and began running my tongue across her smooth, hairless pubic mound and down between her legs, skirting her pussy and clit as my tongue caressed the sensitive skin beside it. I could hear muffled moans and groans coming from her mouthy and I could taste her wetness where it had smeared across the insides of her thighs. I was enjoying the aroma of her arousal and kept telling Craig to fuck her throat more because she was near to cumming.

The only sound now leaving her mouth was the slurping of her saliva as it filled and leaked from her mouth and her muffled groans of arousal. I knew it wouldn't take much to take her over the edge and began taunting her telling her how I knew she wanted too cum and was going to make her wait until I was good and ready to let her do so. Her muffled whimpers told me I was correct and as I rubbed my hardness against the mattress to relieve my own arousal I ran my tongue along the slit of her leaking pussy and was greeted by a gush of her juices as she orgasmed in near cock enforced silence. Her body arched slightly and shuddered as she succumbed to her release while I drove my tongue in and out of her flooding hole, extending her orgasm even longer.

Finally it abated and I rose to my knees and suggested to Craig that we swap places before fucking her, something he willingly did, telling me he wanted to taste her cunt juices for himself. Kim was a silent partner in all this and just accepted what we said. I guess she knew it would make no difference if she said anything. "Fuck she tastes as good as she sucks," Craig said as I slid my cock into her mouth and straight down her throat.

"For someone who doesn't fuck around she's not doing too badly," I said as I grabbed her head and began pulling and pushing it along the shaft of my hardness. Craig was right she really could suck cock and I could feel her tongue stroke mine as it slid back and forth inside her mouth while her saliva drooled from the corners of her mouth.

"Are you enjoying that pussy of hers?" I asked Craig and got a mumbled reply which I took as a yes.

Her body was again beginning to shake and I knew she was ready to cum again and began taunting her once more, telling her we were going to make cum like she'd never cum before and that she'd be cumming for most of the time we were there. It did the trick and as my cock slid from her mouth she emitted a loud scream as once more her body was ravaged by her orgasm. She was still cumming when I told Craig it was time my cock went in her cunt. When he rose from between her legs his face was covered in her sticky wetness. Within less than fifteen seconds his cock was back in her mouth.

Her mouth was wrapped around Craig's cock and I watched as he disappeared into her mouth and then re appeared. My own cock was now rock hard and I pulled her small frame towards me by her legs and lifted them to gain access to what I wanted more than anything; her pussy. She offered no resistance, sighing loudly as I slid my cock slowly into her wet hole. Craig had slid from her mouth and her sighs soon changed to short gasps as I began fucking her pussy while Craig did the same to her mouth.

God she was fucking tight, so tight in fact I could feel the ridges of her pussy caressing my cock as it slid in and out of her wet hole and I told Craig he was in for a treat when it was his turn to use her pussy.

"Oh God fuck me please. Fuck me. Fuck me," she kept repeating over and over.

"This slut likes our cocks Craig. It seems she wants more of us. Your turn to fuck her cunt now." I said as I withdrew from her, taking a long rope of thick pussy juice with me which fell onto her sheets. She sighed as I slid from her and than gasped as Craig rammed his full length into her pussy and immediately began fucking it.

"OH GOD YES. FUCK ME. MAKE ME A SLUT. JUST FUCK ME HARD. HARDER!"

She was nearly screaming now and I wondered what her neighbours would be thinking and whether she realised, but really I didn't care as it was going to be her problem not ours.

My cock was back in her mouth in a vain attempt to keep her quiet as every time my cock tip slipped from her mouth she let out a wail of arousal before I slid back into her mouth. I throat fucked her for about another two minutes before feeling a familiar sensation in my groin as I built towards cumming and as I withdrew from her mouth I came, directing every jet of cum into her mouth, telling her not to swallow it.

"Fuck Phil I'm going to cum as well."

"Cum in her mouth", I said and watched him quickly pull from her and aim his cock at her mouth moments ropes of grey cum shot into her open mouth, making a pool of cum in the bottom of her mouth and leak over the rim of her lips.

"Now swallow it." I said, not caring whether she liked to or not. Both of us watched as our cums disappeared down Kim's throat.

We used her for our enjoyment another twice that night before leaving her naked with her face and hair covered in cum, telling her we'd be around the next night and were in fact visitors to her body for the next three nights. Kim made no complaint, she just asked us to use her as we wanted.

The demure and faithful housewife was no more. She was fast becoming a cock loving slut; our cock loving slut and we intended keeping her that way.

kinkdude
kinkdude
16 Followers