Kim Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
669 Followers

I started working on him now speeding up, slowing down, all the while Barbara was moving down my body, she was right off of Mike now and laying alongside me kissing her way down, I didn't want to think about where she was going so I concentrated on Mike's erection, he was close now I could taste him, I let Barbara lift my leg and just as Mike came in my mouth filling it with his juice, I felt Barbara's tongue flick my swollen bud.

That knot in my stomach just exploded and I came instantly, a shuddering, out of this world orgasm that sent my whole body ridged She didn't stop and neither did the orgasm it seemed to go on for ever, I had released Mike and I was thrashing about on my back like a lunatic, I felt lips on my breasts nipping at my nipples and knew it had to be Mike because Barbara was still between my legs. After what seemed forever the orgasm subsided and Mike and Barbara rolled back and leaning on there elbows either side of me looked me in the face, I opened my eyes and just burst out in a fit of laughter which they both joined in, all 3 of us laughing our heads off.

Barbara said, "I think we need a drink Mike, would you?"

Mike got up to fetch us all a drink. As he went Barbara looked at me and said "I didn't mean for this to happen, I'm sorry."

I smiled, took her face in my hand and said, "I have never had an orgasm like that in my life, it is still going and I want more." and with that I kissed her longingly.

Mike came back at that point and said, "Would you ladies like me to leave."

I looked at Barbara and said, "He don't get away that lightly does he?"

"I think between us we are going to fuck you silly," she said with a smile, "and then when you cant take any more we are going to start on each other."

Mike was standing holding the drinks so Barbara and I started kissing him from the feet up licking his new erection as we passed, we carried on up, nipping at his nipples, his ears and then taking turns in kissing him. He was in heaven, eyes closed with a throbbing erection. I said, "Time for a drink then." and taking my drink I lay down on the floor.

Barbara took her drink and lying on the floor patted a spot between us and said to Mike, "This is your spot." Mike lay down between us and Barbara took his drink off him and drank it down, quickly followed by hers. She started kissing Mike and playing with his erection while I moved down and took him in my mouth, she started moving down and again we were both sucking on his erection and kissing each other, I started moving up and kissed him thrusting my tongue deep into his mouth. It all seemed so natural and right, I had no qualms or worries about what was happening, I was enjoying it all and had never been so turned on in my life.

We teased poor Mike like this for a while until he was about to come again, then Barbara said, "Oh no, your not coming yet." We were both sucking him at this point and kissing each other, She moved so that again her wet fanny was over his face but facing his hard dick.

I was licking his erection softly giving little nips which made him buck like a wild horse. Barbara leaned forward and taking my face in her hands drew me towards her, She kissed me longingly and I could feel Mikes erection against my open moist fanny lips, She took hold of his erection and looked at me with moist eyes, "I want to give you this." she said.

I looked at her and as she smiled I raised myself up and kissed her, as I did I felt his hardness brushing at the entrance, I pulled back and looking her straight in the face lowered myself onto his hard erect dick. I never took my eyes off her face and as he entered me she smiled.

We were kissing as Mike started thrusting into me ever harder, Barbara played with my nipples, I could see she was close to coming and feel Mikes orgasm rising, Barbara came first, shuddering and bouncing on Mikes tongue, she squeezing my nipples really hard which started my orgasm rising from my stomach and then Mike moaned loudly, "Ooooh God, yes oh yes." and I felt his juice gush into me.

That was set me off again, a shattering orgasm hit me and I couldn't catch my breath, I was pumping him like a steam engine up and down, up and down, "I want it all," I shouted, "I want every drop." Again it seemed to last forever.

When the orgasm's finally stopped Barbara and I had our heads on each others shoulders and arms round each other, I thought Mike must be suffocating because she was still over his face but he just lay there spread eagled under us. After a few moments we climbed off him, Barbara one side and me the other, Barbara playing with his limp dick flopping it round with a big smile on her face.

"No!" he said, "No more, you win I'm too sore, I can't take any more."

"That's ok cos were going to bed" Barbara said, and reached her hand out to me with an apprehensive look on her face, I smiled and took her hand, With a huge grin on her face she led me upstairs.

The bedroom was enormous, it needed to be to fit the huge bed, and the headboard was a great big mirror. Barbara scrambled onto the bed dragging me behind her, we fell into each others arms and started kissing passionately, we lay down and as she started moving down my body I stopped her and with a kiss on her nipple I said "My turn."

Slowly I worked my way down her body, kissing and licking her nipples and every inch of her till I got to her hips, as I moved down I lay between her legs, spreading them as I went lower and lower, our mounds brushed as they passed. Once at her hips I started running my tongue along her inner thighs, first one side then the other, I could smell her lust and see her juices flowing freely, I spread her lips wide and slowly ran my tongue from the crack of her ass to her bud, she let out a gasp and shivered as I touched it, I did this several times and soon she was shaking continually.

I heard a movement behind me and glancing in the mirror could see Mike watching us, he moved round to the side and I could see that he was hard and erect, he moved behind me so I raised my bum and spread my legs, all the time working on Barbara, He ran his fingers along my wet slit and pushed 2 fingers in, I reached round and took his hand and put them at the crack of my arse, slowly he pushed them in, I let out a moan, he kept taking his fingers out of my arse into my fanny and then back in my arse it was driving me wild. Barbara was watching him smiling and moaning at the same time, "Give it to her." she said.

I could feel his prick about to enter my fanny, so I reached round and put it to my arse, he didn't need telling twice and gently slipped it in saying, "Oh yes, tight, a nice tight arse oh yes."

Barbara realise what was happening, "Her arse?" she said, "fuck it hard fuck it hard now." and started moving faster as I took her bud between my lips and pulled on it, "Oh yes." she said, "Oh yes, don't stop, yes there right there."

With her hand on my head she pushed me into her and screamed, "Yeeeeeeees."

Mike was hammering me and I could feel him coming and for the first time ever, I felt an orgasm coming from being fucked in the arse I screamed, "Oh no you gotta stop, you gotta stop Noooooooo" and the orgasm hit me, my clit was screaming and throbbing and my arse muscles went into spasm.

Mike screamed and pushed harder and faster, I was gripping him so hard I thought I must rip it off, I was frozen, my tongue was out but the only motion from me was via Mike, Barbara was banging her hands on the bed and bouncing wildly up and down and Mike was "Aaaarrrrrrghing." for ages.

As my orasm subsided I collapse on top of Barbara, pulling Mike out and stopping her thrashing, Mike collapsed on top of me rolling to one side.

What seemed ages later Barbara said, "What the fuck was that, what did you do to me?"

I sniggered and said, "It wasn't me it was him." and looked at Mike

He was holding his dick tenderly, "Me?" he said, "that's a laugh, look what you done to me, poor thing's nearly dead."

I laughed and moving towards him said, "Oh maybe I should give it the kiss of life."

" Nooooo, don't you dare?" he said and we all burst out laughing. We just lay there in each other's arm's. We must have drifted off to sleep like that because the next thing I remember is Mike waking me and Barbara up with breakfast in bed, he joined us and that 's where we spent the day, all day 3 of us in bed we did everything that 3 people can do in together. Barbara had her first anal while I sucked her fanny, everything we could think off we tried. It was a wonderful Xmas

It turned out that Barbara had a relationship with a woman some years before but had not tried it since. She said that what happened with us just seemed to be natural at the time. I agreed. Mike gave me a week off work "sick" so that Barbara and I could enjoy each other, as he put it, while he was away for 3 days on business. When he came back he joined in the fun as well. We kept seeing each other for quite a long time until I moved to London, and when I go back to Cornwall I stay with them not my parents, if they come to London they either stay with me or we book into a hotel together. It doesn't have the same passion as it did but Barbara say's that she has never been with another woman because it could never be as good as it was with us.

Me? I had found yet another part of my sexual being and meant to enjoy it to the full whenever I could.

Mikro
Mikro
669 Followers
12