Kim Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
668 Followers

I picked her top out of the bag and said "I don't know if that is going to work." she looked at me, "The bra, I don't know if it will go with the outfit." I held the top open for her to slip on, the towel dropped to the floor as she held her arm out, she was very quiet as I moved around in front of her and done the tie up, she was looking into my face all the time and never looked away, I could have kissed her right then but instead I smiled at her, she flushed and smiled back.

I stepped back and said, "No I don't think so, have a look."

I took her hand and led her into the bedroom to look in the full mirror, she gave no resistance, I stood her in front of the mirror and standing very close behind her said "See it shows, it spoils the line." As I said this I ran my hands over her boobs, she took a sharp breath but didn't move away, I settled my hands on her waist.

She stood for a second, looking, Run her hands over her boobs and settled them on mine at her waist. She said, "But I have never gone without a bra before, especially not wearing something as revealing as this."

I looked at her in the mirror, then moved very close and whispered, "Well why don't you try without the bra and see what it looks like and then make your mind up" I stepped back and sat on the bed waiting for her reaction

"Ok!" she said after a minute and standing right in front of me removed the top and the bra, she looked at me as she picked up the top again and she knew I was looking at he breasts, 34" at a guess and slightly upturned, very nice and all I wanted to do was hold them and put them to my lips, by now I was wet I could feel it trickling down my arse onto the bed, patience I said to myself, patience.

She put the top on and turned to the mirror I stood behind her to have a look at her reflection, "Well I think that looks a lot better," I said "don't you?"

She smiled and nodding said "Definitely."

I turned round and walked out of the bedroom saying "Come on lets try the rest on."

She followed, her embarrassment seemingly gone completely, I watched her walk into the room, boobs moving slightly, firm and inviting, she picked the skirt out of the bag and wrapped it around her waist, she tied it up and done a spin, "How do I look?" she asked.

As she spun round the skirt lifted just enough to see her fanny, I took a sharp breath "You look stunning," I said "you will drive everyone nuts." and laughed.

I picked up my top and started to put it on as she picked up her pants, I said " Oh no you don't, if I don't wear them neither do you." I snatched them out of her hand and laughing threw them into the corner of the room.

"Noooo." she screamed laughing "I can't go out without any knickers on."

"Why not?" I asked, and lifted my skirt "I never wear them, or hadn't you noticed?"

She went a little red and said, "What never?"

Dropping my skirt I said, "No! never, I love the feel of the cool air going up my skirt, the thought of someone chatting me up, wanting to touch me and not realising that it is only a skirt away, turns me on, go on take it all the way, new clothes, no bra, no pants, a totally new you, daring and free, try it you'll love it."

"Oh shit!" she said, "Why not, a totally new me." she certainly was getting brave.

We finished getting ready, helping each other with this or with that and when we were done I poured a couple of drinks from the fridge. I handed one to Carrie and said, "Down in one, knock em dead." we both drank it down in one spluttering in between the laughing.

We walked out of the room and went down to reception Carrie tried to pull back and said, "No I cant let them see me, not like this."

I laughed "Why." I said, "Don't you like knocking there eyes out."

I gave her arm a tug "Deep breath," I said, and we both burst out laughing. She didn't resist anymore but instead thrust her shoulders back or boobs forward, I'm not sure which, and we handed the keys into reception

Anthony the guy behind the counter looked twice and his eyes popped out when he realised it was Carrie, we both ignored him and walked away towards the bar "One in here and then onto the clubs." I said

The hotel bar was nearly empty but those people who were in turned and looked at us, the men kept on looking all the way to the bar, the barman's mouth was on his chest, gawping, I ignored him and ordered two drinks on my bill, just to put him in his place

While he was getting the drinks Carrie said, "He never looked at me like that when we were going out."

We took our drinks and went to a table in the corner, we started chatting and I noticed that one man, about 50, sitting a few tables away from me kept staring, even when I looked him in the face he stared, I pointed him out to Carrie and said "Watch this." as I was talking to her I slowly opened my legs "No!" she said, "you cant."

"Oh yes I can, that's all part of the fun" and laughed. She burst into giggles "He nearly choked on his drink." she said, we were in fits.

"Did you have sex with him?" I asked, and nodded towards the barman, she looked at him and said, "No it was him who made me realise that sex was all they wanted, I told him to get lost, he made it sound like he was doing me a favour."

"Well his eyes nearly popped out when you walked in here," I said "and he kept trying to see your boobs, so why don't you get your own back and give him a flash up your skirt."

"Nooo," she cried and then "Hmm, should I? He was a pig, why not? But we will have to leave straight away I will be too embarrassed to stay here."

I smiled and brushed her hand, "Go on then, teach the bastard a lesson."

He was looking straight at us smiling, she looked back at him and slowly spread her legs wide, holding the skirt so it didn't fill the gap, he almost dropped the glass he was drying. We burst out laughing and left.

We got into the fresh air and Carrie turned round to me and said, "I know what you mean by the air hitting the sensitive spots, I am having muscle spasm's," and laughed again, we hailed a taxi and got in the back showing everything we could on the way.

"So how do you feel about your first flash then?" I asked

She smiled, " I dunno really," she said, "It sort of made me feel powerful, like I had control, I don't know if I will be able to face them tomorrow."

I said " You act the same as you have always done, like it never happened and if he mentions it you just say, I am sorry you must be mistaken."

Carrie was sitting in the middle of the cab, when she took my hand and looked ahead talking about where we were going she slowly opened her legs, I looked in the drivers mirror and realised that it was turned downwards and she was giving him a real teasing, she seemed to have got the grasp of things very quickly.

We went into the club and got our drinks, as we were walking around I noticed how all the guy's were looking at us, Carrie must have noticed as well because she said "I'm not used to this, all these guy's looking, it must be you."

"Don't you kid yourself." I said, putting my hand on her bum, "You look stunning, and the way you move around is going to get you a lot of attention."

I wasn't wrong either, we were soon dancing with a succession of different guy's and we were both having a great time, Carrie was making the most of her new clothes and showing herself off whenever she could, both to the guys and to me.

After one dance with a particularly handy guy I found Carrie and said, "I have to go to the ladies I think that one gripped so hard he bruised me."

Carrie followed me to the loo, thankfully it was empty, I pulled up my skirt at the back and said, "I cant see anything can you?" Carrie was in front of me so I turned round, she bent down and had a look "Yes, finger marks, I hope you hurt him back."

I turned to face her as she stood up, she looked into my face, she was only inches away from me, not moving, looking into my eyes.

From here instinct took over and I slowly tentatively moved forward, I put my lips to hers and closing my eyes gently kissed her. I pulled back a little and opened my eyes, she stood there, lips pursed, eyes closed breathing heavily.

I kissed her again, this time with meaning, she responded with passion and it turned into a long lingering passionate kiss, we pulled our lips apart and she took a short step back.

I waited for the explosion but said nothing, she turned round and started pacing up and down, "Shit!" she said, "Now I am bloody totally confused, fuck fuck fuck." banging her fist's on her hips as she cursed.

I stepped into her path, brushed her face with my hand and said, "Calm down, Lets go and have a cup of coffee."

I took her hand and led her upstairs to the coffee bar, I got two coffee's and went and sat in a quiet corner cubicle, all the time she was mumbling, "Shit, shit, shit" and pacing.

I pushed her into the seat first and followed, "Look!" I said "calm down, drink your coffee and tell me what's up."

"What's up?" she said, "What's up is you just kissed me, what's up is…." And she raised her hands and said, "Oh god what's up is, I enjoyed it I didn't want it to stop."

I gave her a smile and said, "Right, so where's the problem, because I have been wanting to kiss you ever since you walked into my room this afternoon."

Her eyes went wide, "I am not gay," she said, "that's the problem, I have been dancing with those guy's for the last hour and more than one I could quite easily shag, and I don't even know them."

I laughed, she looked at me shocked, which made me laugh even more, "So you would enjoy having sex with a man," I said, "and can't understand how you can enjoy kissing me, is that it?"

Carrie was laughing as well now, "Well, yes." she said.

"And what did you feel when you kissed me back?" I asked "because you did didn't you?"

"Oooooh!" she said, "I know I did and I didn't want it to stop, I was getting turned on and that's what I found confusing."

I decided that now was the time to make it known that I wanted her and I wanted her bad, "Just because you get turned on by a woman doesn't mean you are gay," I said, "I have more sex with men than I do women and I enjoy both as much as each other, I have fancied you since this afternoon and all I want to do right now is take you back to the hotel and make love to you, judging by your reaction you are attracted to me as well aren't you?"

She looked at me, her face was calm, "Ohh" she moaned, "yes I am, and think I have been since we were in the changing room trying on the clothes, only I didn't really know it, but I have never, you know, with a woman, I wouldn't know what to do."

"Look it's a bit of a shock I know, lets go on back downstairs have a couple of drinks and you can make your mind up what you want to do, we can go on as we were or you can come back with me, or if you want I will get you a taxi and you can go home, lets just enjoy the rest of the evening, it's been great fun so far and I don't want to spoil it now."

She smiled "I have never had this much fun," she said quietly, "and I have never felt this good about myself, I feel I could do anything, or anyone come to that, come on lets knock em dead." and she laughed.

We went back down stairs, my heart was thumping now all I wanted was to get her into bed and show her what real satisfaction can be like, we danced some more and the guy that bruised me got a little torture in return for the marks he left on me, We were dancing and his hands started again so I said, "The last time you danced with me you bruised me."

He put on his dirtiest smile and said "Well turn round and I will bruise you some more."

Bastard I thought. I pushed him to a corner of the club that was almost dark and said "Ok then!"

His mouth dropped open as I turned around, I put my hands behind me, unzipped his fly and slipped my hand in, he was hard and throbbing, he tried to grab my boobs but I stopped him and putting his hands on my shoulders said "Move them from there and I walk away."

His voice was shaking as he replied, "Yes ok, no problem."

"Tell me what a useless shit you are and how sorry you are for bruising me." I said.

I couldn't believe it, he actually told me all the useless thing s he was and how sorry he was and he would make it up to me later, all the time I was rubbing his erection which was now out of his pants, rubbing against my bare bum, his breathing was getting faster and faster.

"You tell me when you are going to come," I said "and I will suck you off." Well that was it, "Oh yes now," he said, "I'm coming now, quick." and went to turn me round, but as soon as his hands lifted I walked away, leaving him with his eyes closed and his dick pointing the way.

I spotted Carrie looking at me, "What have you done to that pore guy?" she asked.

"That's the pig that bruised me, so I bruised him back." I replied with a laugh.

She laughed and said "I think you did more than that, maybe it's time to leave."

I agreed and we made our way to the door, there was a taxi outside so we dived in, Carrie looked at me and gave the hotel as destination. I smiled "Are you sure that's what you want." I asked.

In answer she moved over to me and lightly kissed me on the lips I responded and from there it was kissing all the way to the hotel, this time the driver didn't need his mirror to see what was up our skirt as we were sliding all over the place and the skirts were up to our waists by the time we arrived, once stopped he turned around and said how much it was and took in everything that was on display, our tops had ridden up and our boobs were staring at him, we laughed as I threw him some money and said "You've had your tip"

Carrie went to the bottom of the stairs while I collected the key, we ran upstairs together like two kid's, all giggles and laughter. Once in the room Carrie became apprehensive but I held her face in my hands and kissed her, guiding her back to the door, still kissing her I undid the tie to her top and let it open, I brushed her nipples lightly with my hand and kept going down to the hem of her skirt, my fingers brushed her leg, moving upwards towards there destination and then back down again touching but not entering.

Carrie was breathing heavily now, sharp intakes with each motion of my hand, I kissed her neck and went down to those firm breasts taking her nipple into my mouth and playing over it with my tongue, she was shaking and sighing loudly, I kissed down her stomach and then, opening up her skirt, I ran my tongue up her thigh, across her lower stomach and down the other thigh, then back again, without stopping I took her hand and placed it on her erect nipple, she knew what to do and started playing with it, I ran my tongue down her inner thigh and then came back up only this time, I brushed her swollen pussy lips, she cried out and spread her legs to stop herself from falling over, her lips were shining with her juices, her bud standing up invitingly, I answered the invitation with a flick of my tongue.

She had one hand on my head while the other teased her nipples, first one then the other, I pulled the tie to her skirt and let it fall to the floor, running my hands down the cheeks of her bum I continued to lick and suck at her bud, running my tongue over her lips, she tasted sweet and I drank all I could, it wasn't long before she started shaking so hard I thought she was going to fall, "Oh god!" she moaned, "your doing it, your going to make me come."

She gripped my head with both hands now and started moving up and down, rubbing herself even harder against my tongue, and then she stopped, rigid, "Yes, Yes now now, coming , I'm comiiiiing, yes yes arghhhhhhhhhh."

Her orgasm was strong and loud as she ejaculated into my mouth, I slowed down as she began to relax and licked up all her juices, "Oh god what did you do to me?" she said, sliding down to the floor, "I thought I was going to die." She laughed and then put her hands to her face and started to cry.

I wiping my face and put my arms round her, holding her close. She pulled me to her and said, " How can you enjoy something so much it makes you cry?"

After a minute I led her to the bedroom and told her to get into bed while I got us a drink.

As I went for the drinks I could feel my juices running down my leg and realised I was shaking in anticipation. When I got back to the bedroom she was in bed with the covers up to her chin, looking like a little girl lost. I gave her the drink and she downed it in one, "I needed that" she laughed and snuggled down into the bed.

I moved around the other side and started to remove my clothes, she watched openly now with a smile on her face, I slid in beside her and put my arm around her pulling her close, she rested her arm across my stomach and let her fingers play on my hip, her hot breath on my boob. "I'm lost," she said, "I really don't know what to do."

"You know what you like and there is no reason why I wouldn't like the same, only a woman knows what a woman wants, just do what comes naturally, follow your instinct," I said, "you're turning me on already, just running your fingers over my hip and lips close to my nipple."

She turned her head to look up at me, my nipple now closer to her mouth, "Wha…." she started, and then realised how close she was to putting my nipple in her mouth. She shut her eyes and closed her mouth over my erect nipple, even though I was expecting it, the touch hit me like an electric shock and my legs snapped shut with the effect it had on my clit.

I lay there and could feel my breathing getting heavier, her hand moved across my stomach and slowly made it's way to my waiting juice soaked lips, her fingers slid over my bud and I almost came, she seemed lost at that point so I slid down the bed and took her hard nipple once again into my mouth and played with it licking my tongue over it fast then slow, moving down, running my tongue over her stomach.

I was turning round and licked her inner thigh, down her leg, which she opened and then slowly back again, at the same time squeezing and playing with her nipples I ran my tongue back up her legs till I reached her sensitive inner thigh and played my tongue up and across, sometimes brushing her wet lips and sometimes lifting my mouth so that I would miss her bud, she was moaning again and moving herself so that she could get to me, I bent my leg to give her access, I could feel her breath on my wet lips and then her tongue snaked out and brushed against them, tasting me and then again, only this time longer, a shudder went through my whole body and I started working on her clit and lips again with renewed vigour, she was in full swing now licking and sucking at me, moaning in between breaths, she pushed me onto my back and straddled me, pulling my legs apart as she did so, now she was mine and heaven was on its way, she was licking faster now and I knew she was close which was just as well because I could feel my orgasm rising from the pit of my stomach, she started rocking again and took my bud between her lips moaning loudly sucking on it hard, "That's it," she said, grunting and rocking and then one long "Mmmm, mmmmm," as she had her second orgasm.

That was all I needed and my orgasm shot up from the pit of my stomach and shot straight out my fanny, I raised my hips in the air still sucking on her clit, feeling her juices flowing into my mouth, it was shattering, and seemed to go on forever, when it finally subsided, I lay with my arms and legs spread wide, with Carrie spread eagled on top of me," Are you sure you haven't done this before." I said, and laughed loudly.

I turned round and put my head onto the pillow, Carrie just lay there breathing and looking at the ceiling, no pretence anymore and no effort to cover herself.

Mikro
Mikro
668 Followers