Kim Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
670 Followers

"I cant believe that I made you come." she said " I cant believe that a woman made me come like that, it was so strong, not once but twice."

"Well you definitely made me come," I said "I am still throbbing with it."

She turned and rested her head on my stomach, fully stretched out so I could see her body in all it's glory, breast's standing proud, legs apart. I ran my fingers up her stomach and played with her nipples lightly. "I haven't enjoyed a night in a hotel this much for ages." I said

I slipped out from under her, "I think I need a drink." I said.

When I returned she was face down propped up on her elbows, Those curves just drove me wild I put the drinks down and lay on top of her placing my legs either side and started kissing the back of her neck, working my way down.

She rolled over and said, "Oh no you don't, it's my turn." She kissed me softly on the lips and then all over, driving me wild.

Once Carrie had started there was no stopping her and it was the early hour's before we drifted off to sleep arm's around each other.

Carrie knew I had to be up early for my appointment and it was about 7am when I felt her soft tongue against my bud waking me with yet another orgasm. It was her day off so I had breakfast for two delivered to my room.

I went off to my appointment and rushed back to find her laying on the floor of the sitting room naked, watching TV, it wasn't long before we were both naked and passionately enjoying each other.

After that I looked forward to my visit's to Leeds a lot more.

Mikro
Mikro
670 Followers