Kim Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
669 Followers

Paula swam on her own for a while and then joined us taking in the sun, she seemed to be smiling to herself, ignoring Jay and me as though she was in her own little world.

Jay said, "If were hitting the town tonight I think a little siesta is in order as we set out so early this morning."

I agreed the early start and the heat were getting to me and there was no way I wasn't going to enjoy myself tonight.

I went to my room and, still in my bikini, lay on top of the bed thinking about Paula, I still couldn't make out if she was touching me on purpose, it wasn't anything major like a good fondle of my tit's or brushing my pussy, just light touches, close but not quite sexual, Jay on the other hand was obvious, to me anyway and I looked forward to the evening, with these thought's I drifted off to sleep

I don't know how long I slept but when I opened my eyes Paula was standing next to the bed looking at me, I couldn't help myself, I rolled onto my back opening my legs slightly, locked my finger together and stretched them above my head, "Hmmmm," I said, stretching "What time is it?"

With an embarrassed look on her face she turned and headed for the door, "Jay say's it's time to get ready." she said

All the bedrooms had en-suit bathrooms so I dived into the shower and got ready for our first night out, I was pretty sure how it was going to end but I was going to enjoy every minute between now and then.

When I walked into the lounge half hour later I was dressed in a white skirt, to say it was short would make it sound long, with matching half top, both made of crochet the skirt had a single V panel back and front and the top had two V panels, all strategically placed to only hide the absolute essentials, along with thigh length black boots I felt like I could screw anything and everything that came along, I felt in total command, I started to pity Jay, I was going to tease her like hell all night.

When I saw Jay in a short blue diagonal cut skirt, cut to the waist, and a transparent top which hid nothing I wasn't sure I was the only one who felt like that, this was going to be one hell of a night, and then Paula walked in, I suddenly felt sorry for any guy's we met tonight, she had on the shortest of shorts that looked like they were cut to fit her pussy and the tightest of crop tops that outlined her nipples like they were neon lights.

We got a cab into town and dived into the first club we came to, the guy's were like moths to a light, we didn't even have to buy our first drink, we all spent the next hour or so drinking and dancing with any guy that asked, and they all had hands roaming over our bodies at every opportunity, I was having a great time and felt alive, like electricity, I hadn't spent any time on me, just for fun, for ages and hadn't had a proper holiday for two years.

Jay took my arm and said she was going to the loo, which reminded me, as it does, that I needed to go as well, as we walked into the cloakroom she said, "Christ I've been propositioned 3 times all ready and nearly finger fucked twice, they just cant get enough."

I laughed and said, "Me too, poor sod's don't know what's hit them." We went to the mirror to check things out. I looked at her reflection and without thinking of where I was or who might walk in I grabbed her shoulders spun her round, and kissed her passionately on the lips, her arms pulled me to her as she responded, I drew away and said, "My body is already booked for tonight and so is yours." And then I stepped back.

Jay was breathing heavily "Thank fuck for that." she said, "I thought I might have to settle for one of them guy's tonight the way you were going at them out there."

"Me!" I screamed, "You cheeky cow, if your tongue had gone much further down that guys throat he would have suffocated." and with that I dived for the door.

Jay beat me though, pushing me forward into the door and ramming her body against me she ran her hands over my arse and round my hips, down to my pussy and then up to my tit's, squeezing them hard, all the time breathing in my ear, her hand went back down and slipped into my pussy, no hemline to stop it, I moved my hand behind me and fumbled for her, finding her wet lips with my finger, we stood there finger fucking each other, till someone tried to get in and slammed the door in my face.

We stumbled back, breathing heavily and burst out laughing hysterically,

The girl that walked in said, "Sorry did I hurt you?"

Laughing even louder I said, "No, don't worry about it she was just fucking me." and with that Jay chased me out into the club, the girls face had a look of horror on it which just added to the laughter.

Without realising it we seemed to have settled with three guy's so when we found them they were all dancing with Paula, and if the look on her face was anything to go by she was in heaven, kissing one of them while he squeezed her tits through her top, the other two dancing either side of her each had a hand on her pussy or in it, and one up the leg of her shorts clawing at her arse, she had hold of them by the waist of there shorts, pulling them to her rhythmically, if she had dropped her hands a little she would have had two erections to lean on.

As we walked passed she came up for air, gasping, she looked at us and gave a huge smile, so we left her to it and went looking for our drinks, after a few moments it was clear that she was having an orgasm, screaming and jumping up and down onto there fingers, after a while slowing down and nearly collapsing onto the floor, the guy's helped her over to the table.

Paula was breathing heavily, huge smile on her face, "God!" she said, stammering "Did…did you oh god did you see that….hmm made me come on the fuckin dance….floor….fuck that was a turn on, give me a drink I'm gasping." with that she flopped into a seat.

Jay and I were dragged onto the dance floor, it seemed the guy's had decided that it was time they asserted themselves, as the minute they got close it was kisses and hands all over the place, we were dancing, if you could call it that, right next to each other, as I came up for air I moved over to Jay and said "Swap?"

She smiled and we switched places, after a few moments I turned round, the guy's hand running up and down my body roughly, my hand playing with his erection making him eager, Jay saw what I was doing and followed suit, as we got closer I said "Swap!" and again she moved to swap places but I stepped in front of her and kissed her, the guy's couldn't believe their luck, moving in close behind us, me and Jay the filling to their sandwich, they carried on touching and squeezing us all over.

But my hands were now on Jays body and she was investigating mine again, I moved to her ear and whispered "I think this one is about to fuck me." I could feel his erection trying to push into me, I guessed he had lifted the leg on his shorts but wasn't sure.

Jay said, "Same here, come on lets have a drink." we walked away and left them there scrabbling to put away their dicks, they headed off toward the gents.

When we reached the table Paula was still sitting there with a long look on her face Jay knelt in front of her and asked if she was ok

"That fucker," she said angrily, "He just had a go co's I wont let him take me round the back for a fuck, bastard."

I laughed and said "Well at least yours wanted to take you outside mine just tried it on the dance floor."

Paula's face had shock written all over it "Nooo, what did you do, you didn't let him did you?" she said.

"No chance." Jay said, "Come on lets get out of here, it's only 1.30 but I am knackered, lets get something to eat and go home yeah."

We gathered our stuff and got out of there as quickly as possible, grabbing a taxi we went back to the village and got a take away chicken something or other and took it back to the villa, we got some drinks and sat by the pool eating our food and chatting about our first night out, the conclusion was we were a bunch of sluts who had a great night out and looked forward to even more of the same.

An hour or so later Paula went off to bed, leaving Jay and myself on our own, at last, I stood up and stripped off my clothes in front of her and then quietly slipped into the pool, Jay quickly followed, we circled each other and then slowly moved together, kissing softly, hands slowly moving over each other, finding sensitive spots, I slipped under the water and took her nipple into my mouth, running my hand over her thighs to her pussy, as I came up for air Jay went down, kissing me over my boobs, down my belly to my mons and then all the way back up again.

I pulled her legs up and pushed her to the edge, running my tongue up her legs she took hold of the rail as I spread he lips with my tongue tasting her bud for the first time, she gasped and nearly let go of the rail, I knew I wouldn't get her true taste while we were in the water so after a few moments I moved to her tit's and then on to her mouth.

"I think it's time I took you to bed." she said softly

I smiled as she took my hand and led me out of the pool and into my bedroom, closing the door as she led me to the bed, "I have waited so long for this," she said "now I cant wait, but I don't want to spoil it"

I pulled her to me and said, "We have ages to make love, If you don't make me come soon you will spoil it." and with that I pulled her roughly to me, kissing her passionately on the lips, moving down her neck, nipping with my teeth, biting her nipples.

She reached for my tits and gripping them hard she turned me on my back and straddled me, I squirmed downwards slipping my hands under her legs pushing her up I slipped between her thighs, I could smell her now, see the juices flowing, I pushed her bum so she fell forward putting her hands on the wall for support, slowly I ran my tongue along her outer lips, finding her bud as I reached the top, standing proud red and throbbing, she gasped out loud, I reached one hand up and found a nipple, pinching it hard each time my tongue touched her clit.

She started moving in rhythm to my tongue, her breathing getting heavier, I speeded up slightly as she moaned, "Oh jeez, yes." she moaned, "Oh yes."

I kept up the rhythm then as she neared her orgasm slowed down "Oh no!" she cried, "Noooo, you bitch, faster, faster"

I speeded up, by now my clit was throbbing from it's own needs, she leaned back putting her arms behind her at my side, pushing her throbbing pussy further onto my face, I moved my arms under her, resting on her legs I grabbed her wrist's pinning her to the bed, then I started licking her bud hard, driving into her pussy and then sucking her on her clit, she couldn't move, legs and arms pinned as they were, I drove her wild, every time her juices shot into my mouth I stopped.

"Noo!" she screamed, "don't be cruel, don't stop, make me come I gotta come."

I laughed "Beg me," I said, "beg me for it and I might let you come, beg me." I was in total control and my mood had taken me over, I wanted, needed her to beg for it, I would make her beg for it or drive her insane.

It didn't take long, "Yes." she said, "Please Kim, let me come please I'm begging you please, please let me come, I cant take any more." sobbing now

And I did, slowly I brought her right to the edge and just when she thought I was going to pull away again I took her swollen clit between my teeth and sucked on it as hard and as fast as I could.

Jay screamed so loud I was sure Paula would run in, but I didn't care, I wasn't stopping now, "Oh jeez oh yes, ooohhhhhh yes arghhhhhh." She went into spasm, thrusting her pussy into my face and arching her back, pulling at her arms to try and release them but I hung on, using my tongue now fast on her lips, on her clit and pushing into her, driving her to even greater heights, she started thrashing and pulling at me so hard I thought she would break my arms, "No more please no more, oh you bitch, your killin me, you gotta stop, naaggghhh" and then her arms were loose and she threw her self onto the bed, pushing her hands between her legs, moaning "Oh you bitch, oh fuck," over and over again.

She was shaking all over, I moved close to her and putting my arms around her pulled her to me, lightly kissing her on the neck and ears.

Slowly she calmed down, "Oh Kim what did you do to me, I've waited so long for you, I never dreamed it would be that good, I cant stop shaking." she said.

I got off the bed and went into the lounge, still naked, and got a bottle and a couple of glasses, passing Paula's room I listened for a minute at the door, hearing no sound I went back to Jay and poured her a large drink "Here have this, down in one mind." I said.

She did as she was told and drank it straight down, after a minute she said "Shit it's never been that strong, not with a woman anyway and I have been with a few women believe me, it must have been the long wait, knowing it was going to happen sooner or later did drive me insane at times." and she laughed.

I moved over to her and kissed her erect nipple lightly, she shuddered and turning her face to kissed me lightly on the lips, she took my drink off me and put the glasses on the table

Jay gently kissed me again, slowly pushing me back onto the bed, she whispered in my ear "Just lay back and relax, enjoy."

With that she slowly kissed me all over my body, starting at me neck, over my nipples, across my stomach, tongue flashing out now and then, over my hips to my mons, opening my legs she kissed my inner thigh's brushing my lips lightly as she passed down my thigh's all the way to my toes and then slowly back up again.

The light touch of her kiss and the feel of her hot breath was driving me wild, I ran my fingers through her hair, I tried to reach for her boobs but, taking my hands she climbed on top of me and moved them to the iron wrought head board, "Keep them there," she said, "if you move them again, I will stop ok."

I nodded agreement, the glint in her eye told me she meant it, she started moving her hips and I felt our mounds brushing together, her mouth moved to my swollen nipples while her hand went slowly to my sopping pussy, she brushed over my mons, her finger lightly touching my swollen lips, the feeling was electric, I wanted to feel her inside me, slowly she slipped her finger in finding my bud, swollen and throbbing, a shockwave ran the length of my body making me gasp out loud, her teeth sank into my nipple's, first one and then the other, I was moaning loudly now, I moved my hand to her head, she stopped all movement.

"No don't stop." I sighed and put my hand back to the rail, she took my bud between her fingers and pinched it hard, as though to say 'keep them there,' I gripped hard as she worked on my bud and lips for a while and then slowly moved her head down, she ran her tongue down my inner thighs and then up between my swollen lips till she reached my throbbing clit, playing with it then running her tongue back down my lips, she put her arms under my legs raising my bum so she could run her tongue all the way from my clit to my bum crack, making long slow movements sending shocks up my back as well as my front, I started to squirm as I felt my orgasm rising, my hands pulling me up and down, fucking her tongue with my pussy and my bum.

She knew I was close, the flood of juices running from my pussy told her just how close, she slipped a finger into my bum, moving it round and round, in and out, all the time her tongue was back on my bud, sucking, flicking and licking and driving me wild, I was bucking like a wild horse now, feeling the orgasm rising, moaning louder and louder, her thumb slipped into my sopping pussy, keeping motion with her finger in my arse.

I couldn't take much more, the rails were cutting into my hands I was holding them so hard, the pain heightening the pleasure even further.

And then it hit, as it always did, shooting up from my clit, right up my stomach and out my mouth, with an almighty jerk I screamed, "Arrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh, Nooooooowwwwwwwwwww, oh yes! oh yes, oh you angel," bucking up and down, feeling her finger and thumb pushing into me even harder as she speeded up, taking my clit in her teeth and licking it at the same time, I was totally lost, I shut my mouth, eyes tight closed trying to hold it together but it was no good, it was too strong and I was gone, all I remember is floating, zooming from one picture to another and then nothing, just small sparks in my pussy, little burns and spot's before my eye's.

I don't know how long I was like that. The next thing I remember is Jay shouting, "Kim! Kim are you ok? Kim!"

I opened my eye's and looked at her worried face, "No I'm not fuckin all right." I said "I'm in pain from my hands to my fucking pussy." and I showed her my hands, red and bleeding where I had kept hold of the rail all through, seeing how shocked she was I added softly, "So you better lick them both better." an laughing pulled her to me and kissed her hard.

Once she realise I was ok she reached for the drinks and we finished them off, she put her arm around me and pulled me to her breast, putting my arm across her, I said "I'm bloody knackered, we must do that again sometime soon, very soon."

"You can bank on it." Jay said, and that's the last thing I remember.

We must have got under the covers sometime during the night because the next thing I remember is daylight and the soft touch of a hand running up and down my body, I turned to find Jay looking at me, she lowered her head and kissed me lightly "Good morning lover and how do you feel this morning?"

"A bit rough around the edges but nothing an all over massage won't cure." I laughed. With that her hand started exploring my body, finding it's way to my already wet pussy, I took her nipple between my lips and played with it lightly, running my hand down between her legs, kicking her feet, the cover fell to the floor, she lowered her head to my erect nipples and….the door burst open.

"You bitch, I wanted her, how could you?"

Both Jay and I sat up startled, it was Paula standing in the doorway wearing a bathrobe, she stormed over to the bed glaring at Jay who seemed stunned, neither of us had tried to cover up or even had the chance, Paula's face was blazing, she almost ran to the bed and leaned over looking at Jay.

"Paula, I didn't even know you were gay, I'm sorry." Jay stammered

Paula went wild leaning on the bed she shouted, "I'm not bloody gay." and then realising what she was saying quietly added, "I….I just like women sometimes."

I burst out laughing, both of them looked at me and in chorus said, "What are you laughing at?" I grabbed Paula's hand, making her lose her balance, she fell forward onto the bed, Jay just got out the way in time, I rolled Paula onto her back and kissed her hard on the lips, "I have never been a one man, or one women, women." I said

She looked shocked, all the fight knocked out of her, I lay next to her running my fingers over her body, she looked nervously at Jay who was standing by the bed gathering her clothes, "Where are you going?" Paula asked.

Jay smiled and said, "I think I should leave you two on your own."

Paula looked at me and kissing me lightly smiled, she looked back at Jay and said "If you had told me that you like women, we could have all been here last night don't you think?" and with that she sat up and looked Jay straight in the face, grinning broadly, "You have a great body, I have always loved watching you, when you move, when you walk," and more seductively "When you dress, or better still, undress."

Jay was the one who was shocked now, her eye's wide "Y….y…. you mean, what, you mean you….me….we….." She stammered.

Paula offered her hand and said, "To put it bluntly I have often fingered myself thinking of us, in bed, having sex, plain enough for you."

Mikro
Mikro
669 Followers