Kim Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
668 Followers

Jay's face was a picture, her eyes went wide and her chin dropped, she dropped the clothes to the floor and said, "Me too, with you I mean." and with that she slowly climbed onto the bed, moving slowly toward Paula, face to face, slowly she kissed her, Paula, breathing deeply now responded in kind, after a moment they separated.

"I think I better let you two discover each other." I said and started to move away.

Paula grabbed my arm and said "Oh no you don't, your staying." she looked at Jay who agreed.

"The three fuckateers!" Jay said laughing, "All in one and one in all." at that we all burst out laughing.

Jay lay next to Paula on one side while I lay the other side, I moved my hand to Paula's huge tit, and then lowered my face to her nipple, I saw Jay's hand moving toward the other boob, shaking, Paula took Jay's hand and moved it between her legs, resting it on her mound, Paula pulled Jay to her and kissed her passionately, then turned and did the same to me, we were off.

I don't think anything would have stopped what was going to happen, even if someone had walked in we would have carried on we were so wrapped up in each other.

I cant really remember everything that happened, I know that my hand followed Jays and between us biting and licking Paula's nipples and finger fucking her she came several times in quick succession, she pushed Jay onto her back and slowly kissed her body all over, I watched, I felt that this was the real ice breaker, they needed to know they could taste each other before they could truly relax and throw themselves into unbridled sex.

Paula moved lower, slightly turning her body, going down until she reached Jay's hips, lashing her tongue over them, suddenly Jay rolled over, straddling Paula she spread her legs and dived into her wet swollen pussy, tongue lashing out, sliding along those wet lips.

Paula slid down and responded, thrusting her tongue into Jay, from here on it was pure lust and longing that took over, I played with their nipples, licking what I could of there bodies, kissing them, running my hand down to both quims.

It didn't take long before they brought each other to orgasm, Jay was first by about a tenth of a second, they thrashed, jumped, moaned and battered each others faces, both moaned softly until it had died down, Jay rolled off and lay on the bed, they were both crying, hands still running over each other.

I kissed Paula lightly and did the same to Jay "I think you two need a drink." I said, and went to get a bottle and glasses, when I returned they were lying next to each other, heads on hands, chatting with their other hands still running up and over their bodies.

Sitting on the edge of the bed I poured the drinks and handed them out, they moved over making room for me to lay on the bed as well, Paula in the middle. "No!" jay said, "that's not right." and got off the bed and moved round to my side, she pushed me over and got back on the bed, putting me in the middle "That's better."

Paula took my drink from me and placed it on the table, she looked at me with a huge smile on her face, "I'm so glad that we met you." she said, running her hand down my body to my mound

"Me too." Jay said, her hand following Paula's.

"Oh no." I said laughing, "I'm not getting trapped between mother and daughter, even if it is step."

But they weren't about to let me go, they leaned on my arms, and there legs snaked across mine trapping me with my legs spread wide, their fingers went to work, no kissing, no foreplay, just finger fucking me with huge smiles on there faces. After watching them make love to each other I was already high so it didn't take long before my orgasm started to rise, I relaxed and enjoyed the mood, when I came it was gently, rising slowly from the pit of my stomach, over my belly, through my boobs and out my mouth with a soft "Aaaarrrrrggghhhhh." It seemed to last for ages.

Once I calmed down Jay said "I think we should get up and have something to eat, and I mean food." we all laughed and moved to get up, "And I think we should maybe move the two beds in my room together don't you think?"

And that's what we did, being two doubles it made sense really, at least it gave us room to play and to sleep. We spent the rest of the day naked, in fact when we were at the villa we rarely ever wore clothes of any kind.

We played, had sex, we made love both in two's and three's, we discovered each other, it was a great day, we also decided that 'The three fuckateers' were not just going to fuckateer each other, some poor guy or guy's were in for a great time.

Towards the end of the afternoon we went into town, we decided that we were staying in tonight, but needed some food and other essential items. When we got back we had food for a few days and an assortment of sex toys, vibe's, whips, which mum quite fancied as Jay put it, to keep the children in order, even a few outfits, maid, leather and such, this was going to be a great holiday but I got the feeling I was going to need a rest when I got home.

For two days Jay, Paula and myself stayed in the villa, mostly naked or as near as possible we spent our time discovering each other, we spent a lot of time chatting as well as having sex, we knew each other so well in such a short period of time that we had become a unit if you like, each knowing what the other's were thinking or should I say wanting.

This became most obvious when a guy called to clean the pool, young, Spanish and hunky, we teased him terribly, not intimating anything for him, we just kept watching him, but all the time touching and playing with each other, he tried not to look but, like all men, he couldn't help himself, three women touching each other up, he wanted to see more, but without saying a word to each other we just went so far and no further, we teased him.

When it was time for him to leave we all crowded round him, naked or semi naked, thanking him and asking when he would be back. He said the following week, I moved up close in front of him rubbing by body against him while Jay and Paula put there arms round his waist I said, "Maybe we will ask you to do something extra for us, would that be ok?"

Jay nibbled his ear while Paula ran a hand over his bum, I ran my finger down his chest, "W….w….well yes be ok yes maybe." he stammered in broken English, as my finger reached the waistband of his shorts he side stepped me "but me need go now sorry>" and with that he dived out of the door.

"Poor bugger" Paula said, as we laughed, "I could have though," she added

Jay agreed and said, "Maybe it's time we showed our new found talents around town then, nothing like a bit of male meat when it comes to teasing."

We decided that we would go into town that night and have some fun and then went back to the pool to complete our all over tans.

By 8 pm that evening we were ready, I was dressed in a short cotton dress, it should have buttoned all down the front but I only did the middle three up, my boobs showed through and the neckline now came almost to my waist, the front split came just below the stocking tops, with heels of course.

Paula had on a micro mini that hid nothing at all, she made a point of letting me know she had no pants on, a loose crop top with a single lace tied at the front, or should have done, I swear if she bent over she would fall out, and knee length boots, she was hot and ready.

Jay went white, white medium length light skirt that was split in several places and floated as she moved showing black suspenders and stockings, white chiffon top, showing her boobs and very high heels.

"Well girls are we ready for battle?" I asked

"Not quite." Paula said, and looked at Jay "You've got a thong on haven't you?"

Jay smiled and said, "Well I can't go bare, it wouldn't feel right."

"Oh believe me it does," I said "and anyway Paula is and so am I, so off they come." with that I looked at Paula and we both moved towards Jay

"Ok ok." Jay said raising her hands "I'll take them off." and lifting her skirt she dropped them to the floor and stepped out of them "Now can we go?"

As soon as we got out of the villa Paula said "God this feels horney, bare boobs has always been a turn on but bare pussy, when the air hit it I got all wet."

Jay laughed "Well it takes a bit of getting used to but every time I think of the taxi driver looking up my skirt I get turned on, I think I might never wear pants again." she said.

We got a taxi in the village and sat in the back seat, Jay couldn't help herself she just had to sit in the middle and spread her legs so the driver got an eyeful every time he turned round, with Paula and me he got an eyeful when we got in and out of the car, we made sure of it.

We went to the same club as before, a little more relaxed and ready than the first visit, we were going to tease those three guy's something terrible for a couple of hours again, we knew they would aim for us if they saw us as we left them so unexpectedly the last time.

Sure enough, as soon as we got our drinks and found a seat there they were, like moth's to a light, only this time there was four of them, we had named them Tom, Dick and Harry the first time we met them as none of us could remember there names, the fourth guy turned out to be Harry's younger brother, Neal. Harry was babysitting him as he put it because his mother had made him take Neal along on the holiday, I got the impression he felt Neal was a pain in the butt, he treated him like a scivvy.

Neal was quite shy, about 6'2, with a slim build he seemed very shy and totally dominated by his older brother.

Tom, Dick and Harry knew they were onto a good thing with us three and plied us with drinks all night, Neal doing the running around of course, first they would dance with one of us and then they would all change, swapping us around, they started treating us like we were there's already, saying who was going to dance with who, there hands were everywhere, encouraged by us girls, we knew they weren't going to get us, it was fast getting to the point where I didn't even like them, there behaviour was getting more and more obnoxious the more they drank.

Throughout the evening we three girls kept running hands over each other. Nothing too obvious, more for our pleasure than the guy's, then I saw Paula dancing with Harry and moved up behind her, rubbing my body close to her and swaying with her movements I slowly slipped my arms around her and pulled her to me, my hand moved up to her boobs and slipped inside her top, she leaned her head back on my shoulder, all the time I watched Harry's face, he was stunned, he was even more stunned when my hand slipped down and over her pussy, I slipped a finger in and felt her legs go wobbly, as Harry moved in closer I took my finger out and put it in my mouth, tasting Paula's juices, all hot and smelling of sex, Harry made a grab for Paula but I was too quick for him, turning us both around I led us back to the table.

Harry followed, still wide eyed he looked at Tom and said "These to were at it on the dance floor, had her finger right up her cunt, squeezing her tit the whole bit, what a fucking turn on, cant wait to get them back to ours for a lezzy show"

That did it for me, I got so angry I said, "What the fuck makes you think you would ever get me in your room?" and moving over to Jay I ran my hand over her body and added, "When I have a mother and daughter to play with." With that Jay turned and kissed me passionately on the mouth.

All four guy's looked shocked, mouth's dropped open like they were catching flies, I took Neal's hand and dragged him onto the dance floor, he looked a bit worried and turned his head to look at the others. "I don't belong to them Neal, I do what and who I want and so do the others." I said, he still looked worried so I added, "I'll look after you, your brother doesn't worry me, a quick grope and he would come in my hand." I laughed

Neal laughed along with me "It would be the first time this holiday if you did." and he burst out in hysterics, me along with him.

We hadn't even got through the first tune when Harry came over and said "Get the drinks in Neal, I'll take over here." and pushed Neal aside

"Piss off." I said "I dance with who I want and I want a dance with Neal, you get the drinks in." and flashing a huge smile at him "I will be back in a minute babe." With that I took Neal in hand and started chatting to him.

He was a really nice guy; how he had a brother like his I couldn't figure out. He could dance, talk, smile and even made me laugh once he had relaxed, he did seem just a little innocent, but I found that appealing. All this made my evil mind start working so when we got back to the table I said "Come on girls lets freshen up." it was the signal for a meet in the loo's.

Ten minutes later we came out and Paula started dancing with Neal, then Jay and then me, and that's how it went for an hour, when one of us danced with Neal the other's kept Tom, Dick and Harry busy, At one point Jay was trapped in a corner with all three, I was surprised she surfaced with any clothes on.

After an hour Jay came back off the dance floor with Neal and again the meet signal went up, we slipped into the loo's and made our plans. When we came out we ignored Neal and took the others onto the dance floor, after a dance we came back and the guy's disappeared into the gents.

As they disappeared we grabbed Neal and dragged him outside, we grabbed a cab and threw him in the back seat, he didn't fight or try to stop us, he didn't even know what was going on, as the cab drove away we girls burst out laughing.

"What's going on then?" Neal said with a worried look on his face

I was sitting in the front seat, I turned and said "Neal, this is Paula and this is Paula's mum Jay, you are about to have the kind of night that every man has dreams about, if that's what you want."

With that Paula and Jay moved closer to him and started kissing him and running there hands over his body "Oh shit, yes but why me?" he panted.

I laughed and said "Because your brother was going to leave you out in the cold, and so were the others, we decided we didn't like that idea so we left them out in the cold, I just hope you can cope with three horney girls like us"

"But if you cant." Jay said, "I'm sure we can think of something to do while you have a rest." and with that she leaned forward and kissed me

"Oh shit!" he said and lay back in the seat

The driver just kept looking in the mirror or at me so I opened my top and flashed my boobs at him, then I put one foot up on the dashboard and sat back in the seat giving him a full view of my pussy, I stayed like that for the full trip home, occasionally running my hand over my moist lips, he couldn't keep his eye's off me and almost crashed several times. Once we arrived I took three bills and placed one on each boob, leaning forward I looked him in the eye and waited for him to take them, slowly his hand came forward and grabbed first one tit and then the other, holding on to each for just a second, then I put one leg back on the dash and spreading my legs apart put a 1000 peseta note into my pussy "Use your teeth and it's yours." I said

"You're a bloody tease." Jay said looking from the back seat "Teeth, teeth, teeth," she chanted and Paula and Neal joined in.

Slowly the driver lowered his head, to take the note he had to brush his nose against my mons and as he did I lifted my bum off the seat pushing into his face, he was breathing fast now in anticipation, the warm air brushing my clit, I felt the note slip over my clit and let out a shudder, I hadn't realised how turned on I was getting, as he lifted his head, note between his teeth I said "Ok girls lets have some fun." and got out of the car and walked away, the others following behind me, Neal looked like he was being supported at this point, I think his knees had turned to jelly.

We took Neal outside by the pool and sat him in a lounger, standing in front of him we slowly did a striptease, all three of us. Me and Jay left our stockings on but Paula was naked, taking his hand's we pulled him up and slowly stripped him, his breath was coming in fast gushes, all the time he mumbled, softly, incoherent, as Paula pulled his pants down his erection jumped free, she ran her hands slowly up his legs until she reached it and very slowly took him in her mouth, his legs were almost collapsed, he would have collapsed if Jay hadn't been kissing him at that point. "Ok girls." I said, "Lets give him some air and maybe a little time to settle down, I'll get some drinks." I went in to the villa got a tray of drinks then went back to the pool, when I arrived they were all in the pool messing around, I put the tray down slipped off my stocking's and dived in heading for Neal, as I surfaced I rubbed my body against him and brushed my hand along his cock, one minute semi and then fully erect.

We didn't stay in the pool for long, we got out and had a couple of drinks, we put cushions on the floor and sat on them all together, chatting to Neal, touching him and each other but not putting any pressure on him, he was so nervous we didn't want him to suddenly become incapable.

With a little laughter and joking around it didn't take long before he relaxed, we talked about him and slowly wheedled out of him how many girls he had bedded, if he managed all three of us he would more than double his figure, as for positions he knew nothing, this was going to be the experience of a lifetime for him, and any man come to that, Harry would never look on Neal in the same way again.

One thing was certain, if we just jumped on him and pumped he wouldn't last five minutes so we had to take it slowly, Paula was on his left and Jay on his right, I was playing with his toe's, I took his big toe in my mouth and lightly ran my tongue around it, Paula started kissing him and Jay joined in moving down his neck to his nipples, I moved up pushing his legs apart, licking his legs all the way to his erection, Jay and Paula were playing with it, running there hands over it and then down to his balls, he had never had a bj before so I wanted him to see me as I took him into my mouth, he was propped up on pillows so as soon as Jay and Paula moved out of his eye line he could see me, hovering over his throbbing knob, I looked into his eyes and slowly took him deep into my throat, Jay moved down and we both started licking the swollen head, he was sighing heavily now, Paula moved down and now the three of us took it in turns, as he came out of one mouth he went in another, always slow and easy, we wanted him to come this way, it took less energy and made it easier to get him erect again, his hands went down to Paula and Jay's shoulders and slowly he started to thrust upwards, we knew he was close, a few more mouth entries and his jism spouted into the air, over Paula's face, Jay moved forward and licked the juices from his swollen head and I moved in to clean up, while he was still hard Paula straddled him, Jay took his semi erect dick and slipped into her daughters wet pussy, I don't know what turned me on the most, seeing it go in or seeing Jay guide into her stepdaughter, but it certainly turned me on.

Paula worked slowly on Neal, making him hard once more, while me and Jay took it in turns to kiss him while he fumbled for our boobs, after a while Paula slid off and Jay took her place, Paula moved to his lips and I moved to Jays boobs, moving up to her lips and then back down again, after a while it was my turn and Jay got her own back on me, I knew she had been close to coming, more from what I did than Neal.

Again Neal started making movements, so I slipped off and said, "I think we need a little more comfort girls"

"To the playroom then" Jay said.

Mikro
Mikro
668 Followers