Kim Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
670 Followers

I laughed and said, "I know, wanna dance?" and moved onto the dance floor. From that point it was who could grope the most, them or me, there hands were all over me for the rest of the night, and I grabbed as much as they did without caring what anyone thought, and we certainly got some looks.

By the time we got into the taxi for my place we were all as horny as hell, once in the cab I took Steve's hard cock out and put it in my mouth, while Boss had my legs spread wide and his tongue driving me wild, there was nothing subdued about what we did and I could hear the driver saying, "Oh Christ, bloody hell, yeah go on mate." as well as some other remarks lost among the traffic noise's.

We pulled up outside my place, and I jumped out of the car leaving Steve with his erection throbbing into the air, Boss gave the driver a £20.00 note and we dived into my flat, Steve didn't even put his erection away..

The minute we got into my flat we were tearing at each other's clothes, me being naked first found myself with Steve's erection in my face again while he took off his shirt, I didn't waist any time it was in my mouth and I was sucking on it for all I was worth. I could see Boss taking his clothes off and as soon as he was naked he said, "My turn here I think, you can taste her other delights."

With that Steve moved round behind me while Boss stood in front, I took him in my hand and slowly played him into my mouth, Steve took me by surprise and started flicking his tongue over my wet clit, I expected his cock not his tongue, but he was hitting the right spot and I could feel my orgasm stirring deep in the pit of my stomach almost straight away, Boss sensed that I was close and pulled me onto him, once I started moaning Steve put his erection to my pussy lips and pushed in hard, he must have been desperate as he started to ram it in and out like a piston, gripping my hips and pulling me to him, Boss pulling the other way.

I didn't care about them at this point, I just wanted to cum, and I got my wish, Boss came in my mouth distracting me from my own orgasm, and Steve seeing that Boss was cumming doubled his efforts, I came almost straight after feeling Steve spurt his jism into me, it rose from my stomach and hit me with the speed of a train, it was so strong I screamed, Boss still in my mouth, his cum dribbling down my chin, I held his hips digging my nails in, Steve still ramming into me until Boss moved back and I fell face down on the floor, arms by my side moaning "Oh God, Oh God."

"I think we could do with a drink" Boss said after a while, "Steve put some cushions down I think Kim needs a rest."

"She's not the only one, my knees are shot, I can hardly bloody walk." Steve said laughing. He grabbed a cushion and placed it under my head, I still hadn't moved, he scattered a few more around for him and Boss to rest on.

Boss brought the drinks over, I turned and took mine from him, Steve was looking at me for the first time it seemed, his eyes looking up and down my sweat-covered body.

Boss was resting his back against a chair, after a while I sat up and rested on him moving my hand to his half erect penis, Steve was facing us so I opened my legs and slowly moved my hand down to my wet pussy, Boss was softly playing with my nipples now, as my fingers played with my clit I could see that Steve was getting aroused again, he moved forward and put his head between my legs, slowly he started running his tongue around my pussy lips, sometimes brushing my clit and other times not, Boss had moved his mouth to my nipples now and was teasing them with his teeth and tongue, he licked my neck and when he reached my ear he said "Just enjoy it, let us please you for a while" I let out a soft moan and fell into the pleasure they were giving me, letting my body go limp and giving myself totally to these two men who's only aim right now was to please me.

I floated on a cloud of rising pleasure, it gathered in my stomach and swelled into a great ball, I held it in check, moaning and squirming around, until I could hold it no more, and then I let it go "Oh Gooooooooooood." It was overwhelming, I had to get away from it but I didn't want to, every time I moved they moved with me, not letting me get away, I couldn't breath properly, I arched my back and went rigid, finally giving in to the overpowering orgasm, then I collapsed back onto the floor, small electric shocks running all over my body.

"You bastards!" I said, still twitching around the floor "I will get you for that, if I can ever fuckin move again." and we all laughed.

Boss and Steve moved either side of me putting an arm behind my head to rest on, Steve ran a finger up my body, sending more shock's through me, we lay like that for about 10 minutes chatting and taking the mickey out of each other.

"My back's killing me." I said "Steve get some more drinks will you?" and with that I took Boss by the hand and led him into the bedroom. When Steve arrived I had Boss erect and deep in my mouth, Steve put the drinks down and lay on the bed next to Boss watching me work on him, I took hold of Steve's half erection and made it complete with my hand before pulling him down the bed, now I worked on them both, one in hand and the other in mouth, changing each one after a few strokes.

After a while I moved up Bosses body and kissed him passionately, thrusting my tongue deep into his mouth, when I pulled away I looked into his eyes and smiled. Then I moved over to Steve, kissing him in the same way, moving over him and straddling him, I took his erection and slowly lowered myself onto him, watching his face, he lifted his hands to my boobs and started playing with my nipples. I tensed my vaginal muscles, squeezing his erection and then let him go squeezing again almost immediately, I was wanking him with my muscles and the look on his face was amazing, I looked at boss and smiled, he moved round behind me, I knew what he wanted and had let him know that now was the time, his hand moved to my wet pussy and his finger played for a moment before sliding along the crack to my arse, he slipped his wet finger into me and then back to my pussy, he done this a few times and then I felt his erection rub against my arse and knew he was going to slide it in, I relaxed my arse muscles as much as I could and felt him ease it in, his balls banging my buttocks as he went all the way, after a few strokes my muscles relaxed completely and each time he pulled out I tensed them, gripping him tightly, at the same time I gripped my vaginal muscles and gripped Steve, they were both letting out little moans of pleasure, we got into a rhythm, me gripping them, Steve sucking and pinching my nipples and Boss gripping my hips.

Boss started to go faster and I could feel Steve getting close to orgasm, that familiar feeling in my stomach was there joined with another in my arse, the faster Boss went the less control I had on my muscles, I was turning to jelly, losing all control.

"Fuck me guy's fuck me hard." I shouted and they both responded by gripping harder and thrusting faster. Suddenly I felt a slap across my buttocks.

"I'm gonna fuck you." Boss said, "and it will be hard." and another slap, this started Steve's orgasm.

"Oh yes." Steve cried, "Oh yes, now, nowwwwww" and started pushing up as far and as fast as he could. I was close but holding it back as much as I could.

"You bitch, cum and cum now." Boss said between clenched teeth, slapping my buttocks again and again.

And I did, I couldn't hold it anymore, the slapping had tipped me over the edge and I screamed, a long agonising scream, I went like jelly, falling forward, my head next to Steve's on the bed, I was like a ball being bounced from one hand to the other, Steve thrusting upwards and Boss thrusting back.

My orgasm took me over and I was lost in a sea of pleasure, Steve was thrashing about, Boss was thrusting for all he was worth, I felt them both spurt into me, flooding my already juiced up holes. It seemed to last for ages. Eventually the thrusting slowed and then stopped, we all collapsed on the bed together with me in my usual place between Boss and Steve.

The next thing I remember was someone kissing me softly while someone tongued my clit playfully, I nearly kicked his head off. Poor Steve.

I opened my eye's to see Boss looking at me "Sit up." he said "We've made you breakfast in bed, just tea and toast, if you want anything else then say the word and I will get It for you."

That was how Sunday started, the three of us in bed and we stayed there until late afternoon, it was a wonderful, horny, pleasurable day for us all.

If you enjoy any of my stories or would like to comment please leave some feedback, or at least cast your VOTE.

Mikro
Mikro
670 Followers
12