Kim Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
668 Followers

"Ok you got me there." he said.

I took the cushions off the loungers and placed them on the deck so that we could all sit together.

Phil came over and said, "Where the hell do you keep that thing James, it should be registered as a lethal weapon."

James laughed and went to cover himself up, "Don't you dare?" I said, "If your going to cover up so am I anyway with a prize like that you should keep it on show."

He gave a beaming smile and spread his legs proudly

Phil came over with some more beers and lay down, again I was between John and Phil but I had positioned myself so I could rest my head on James's lap. I could feel him getting erect under my head while John and Phil started running there hands over my body, stopping at my nipples and then back down to my pussy. I spread my legs a little and felt a finger slide into me then another and I realised they were following each other, I was being fingered by two men at the same time. I slipped my hand under my head and heard James sigh as I brushed his erection with my fingers.

All the time we chatted, John slowly moved down taking a nipple into his mouth playing with it, using his teeth, I let out a moan as Phil followed.

"Not again." I said, through the moans, "Your not having me again, I won't let you." I didn't try to pull away, I recognised this mood, I wanted to be taken, had and used.

"That's what you think." It was John, he had court on immediately, and pulling me off James, he swung a leg over my leg to hold me in place.

My juices were flowing again but this time they were going to have to take me. John moved up and slowly kissed me, the first kiss from any of them, it was hard and passionate, and I felt my body stiffen as I responded in the same manner. Phil was licking my ear and as John moved away Phil took his place, he too had my leg pinned down; each of them now had a leg and an arm, spreading me out like an X. They were kissing me, running there hands over me roughly, and I was lost to the passion.

Suddenly, warm breath on my pussy, quickly followed by a tongue, I jumped, it was James, laying between my legs licking my fanny, inexperienced but still catching my erect clit, I squirmed wildly, almost breaking lose of Phil.

"Just hold her." John said, "Let James have some fun down there."

They grabbed an arm and a leg each and just held me, spreading my legs so that James could work on me, all the time getting instruction from John and Phil; I couldn't shake myself loose and could feel my orgasm rising again.

John kept teasing me saying things like "So we're not having anymore eh." or "you wait till he puts it up your arse bitch." and saying to Phil "were going to be in fuck heaven once James has licked the bitch clean."

Phil was catching on and said, "Well I want to fuck her arse before James, once he's been up her she'll be able to take a horse."

It all turned me on; in this mood I would have fucked anything they had told me too, well maybe not anything.

My orgasm rose up from the pit of my stomach and screamed out of my mouth loud and painful, I squirmed around so much they couldn't hold me and still in the throws of orgasm I broke loose and scrambled to my feet running, screaming at them "You wanna fuck me you better catch me first you bastards."

I had forgotten where we were. I realised when I looked ahead of me and saw the tops of trees I grabbed the safety rail and stopped, it was a straight drop down. I turned to run and crashed into James and Phil. Phil swung me round and made me look over the edge it horrified me but the fear just added to the arousal.

"Hold her arms to the rail." John said. They pulled me forward so that my wrist's were on the rail and John moved in front of me, I felt him put something round my wrist, when he moved to the other side I realised he had tied me to the rail with some of those plastic ties, In vain I started to struggle.

That was it, I couldn't get away, looking at the sheer drop I was petrified by the height, and I was aroused more than I had been for a long long time. The thought of being taken properly for the first time in my life was electrifying, it felt like I was having one long orgasm. My pussy wouldn't stop throbbing and I seemed to be in spasm.

Phil was running his hands over me roughly, pushing fingers into all my orifices, I kicked out at him "Fucking bastard." I screamed. "Let me go."

John had gone for some more scaffolding "Here fit this." he said to Phil, as he put a piece of scaffold wrapped in the lounger covers in front of me. Before I realised what it was for they lifted it up and it came across my waist forcing my legs backward. I was now leaning forward over the bar hanging onto the safety rail but still hanging over the edge. I could move my legs but John had allowed for this and used more ties to hold my legs to the new scaffold.

"That's better." John said, walking round me "Now we can have her as much as we want." and then he roughly pushed a finger into the crack of my arse his other hand squeezed my tit until I cried out in pain. "Your gonna enjoy this." he said

"Fuck off." I screamed, "let me go you fucking bastard's." looking under myself I could see the three of them hard and erect, James seemed even bigger from this angle "I wont enjoy it, whatever you do, I wont, bastards."

I screamed as I felt a hot pain on my bum, Phil had got a piece of rope and whipped me with it, I couldn't help myself, I groaned with pleasure.

"Let me make this plain bitch." Phil said gently "you will beg for us to fuck you anyway we want before this is over." and whipped me again.

He knew what he was doing, with my legs spread open the rope went right into my pussy and whipped my clit with every stroke.

"Let me do it." James said. Phil showed him how to do it while John was underneath me biting my nipples.

I couldn't help moaning with pleasure and felt an orgasm rising, I started to shake and Phil said, "Give me the rope she is close, James you finger her arse but stop when I say"

I felt a finger slide into my arse, which was throbbing and ready for anything that wanted to go there. Phil put the rope against my pussy and slowly moved it back and forth; I jumped so much I hurt my wrists on the ties. The feeling was electric, the knobbly rope brushed my clit and burned a little at the same time, my orgasm was on the march, I groaned louder, it was a sigh of absolute pleasure. Phil stopped but the fingers kept going, I was going to cum and Phil couldn't stop it, but then the fingers stopped and even the biting on my nipple's

"No don't stop; please don't stop, not now, pleeeease, not now." I moaned

Phil dug his nails into my bum cheeks and said, "The only way you are going to cum is if we fuck you, and only if you beg us to, so you better beg bitch." and with that he slapped my arse hard with his hand.

I couldn't hold out much longer but I shouted, "No I won't beg you, no."

With that, John started ripping at my boobs again harder this time; James slipped another finger in my arse, flicking them once inside and Phil used the rope in that sliding movement.

It started to rise again but at the crucial moment Phil called stop and they all froze. It didn't matter how much I begged them to let me cum they wouldn't, I lost count of the amount of time's they got me close, all I know is it didn't take long to get me to the point where I had to cum, I was shaking violently, if it hadn't been for the scaffold I would have collapsed.

Again Phil stopped " Nooooooooo." I screamed, "Let me come please, let me cum, I'll do anything you want, just let me cum."

Phil stood behind me and brushed his erection against my pussy, "Say the words Kim and you can cum all you want."

"Oh yes." I moaned, and without even realising it, added, "Fuck me please please fuck me, anything just let me come, please fuck me."

Phil lifted me off the floor with the ferocity of his thrust into me, my orgasm was instant, it felt like my pussy was being ripped apart and all I could say was "Oh yes now, yes oh yes harder, fuck me you bastards fuck me please please please fuck me hard"

Phil came with a final violent push; I felt his juices spurt into me. His legs must have given way because John thrust into me before the juices had landed, and just as hard as Phil had done. I was still in orgasm it just wouldn't stop, and to make thing's worse my stubborn streak had set in, "Come on you bastards, is that all you've got harder give me it harder." Pushing back on John I forced him deeper into me. I squeezed my pussy muscles and felt him shake as he lost control and cum his load, he didn't pull out straight away but leaned over running his hands between my legs, slipping a finger from each hand into my pussy and round to my clit. He took my bud between those fingers and pinched it till it throbbed with agonising pain, he pulled out of me and moved round to my head, "Now you will orgasm like never before." he whispered.

The throbbing against my arse told me immediately what he meant, " Oh fuck me no, I cant, not up the arse it's too big."

However, it was too late. Still shaking and as weak as I was I couldn't stop James from slipping his huge erection between my bum cheeks and into my arse, all I could do was relax the muscles and take him. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. He entered slowly and stood waiting; throbbing in me for a few moments and then slowly he started to move out and then in again, he must have been fighting to keep his juices to himself wanting things to last longer than the bj. The effect on me once he was in was strange a shift from fear to wonder that it had gone in and then to ecstasy as the tight fit and slow movement touched every nerve end of my insides.

John was still under me three fingers inside my pussy, stretching me almost as much as James was, and his thumb and finger pinching my bud, sending timed shocks through my pussy, I couldn't take it, not at the same time.

"No John you gotta stop," I said but he just ignored me. James was breathing heavier now his rhythm speeding up and John was matching him, Phil had come round and was playing with my boobs using his fingers, tongue and teeth.

I was still throbbing from the previous orgasm when I felt the next one cumming "No no no no no, I can't do this no no I cant." I screamed

James was going faster and faster and the faster he went the closer I came, he gripped my thighs and pulled my onto him harder and harder,

I tried to push back onto him, breath gasping from my body, my pussy throbbing to cum my arse throbbing to cum and then suddenly James screamed "Oh yes, yes ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

That was it my pussy and my arse joined together in glorious orgasm and flew out of my mouth in one long silent scream, my legs buckled and I screamed as loud as I could but nothing came out, I was gasping for breath eyes open looking down at the ground far below.

I felt like I was flying everything was spinning and blurred. Then my stomach exploded and this time I did scream, loud long and passionately, it seemed to last forever it wouldn't stop. James had fallen to his knees and John and Phil were no longer touching me just looking as I threshed about screaming thrusting and laughing hysterically. I felt my hands loosen and then I slipped to the floor my legs were freed and I curled up in a ball.

"You bastards." I said, "What the fuck have you done to me." and then I laughed hysterically.

I looked up and saw the three of them with worried looks on there faces, I reached up to James and pulling myself up kissed him lightly on the lips then went to John and then Phil kissing them each in turn.

"Now get me a drink and a fag, I gotta sit down before I fall done." I made it to the remaining cushion and flopped down on it totally shattered.

I looked at John and said, "Well you were right, I did enjoy it." That seemed to relieve the tension and we all laughed

We chatted for ages on the roof, the sun stayed out and it was warm so nobody bothered dressing, we just lay naked chatting drinking and smoking till around 10pm when they had to leave, I kissed them all goodnight and once they had gone I had a good long soak before going to bed, I slept like a log and cursed the alarm that woke me on Sunday.

The guy's arrived about nine and I let them in through the door, I wore a silk dressing gown tied at the waist covering all yet hiding nothing, I kissed each of them in turn and then packed them off to work "Coffee at 11 ok."

"That's fine," John said, with a smile "Look forward to it."

I went out onto the balcony, took off the dressing gown and lay naked in the hot sun, feeling the warmth all over my body was wonderful, I hated wearing clothes at the best of times but there was nothing like sunbathing in the nude with three sexy guy's moving around

11 o'clock arrived and I had coffee ready, I had put seats out for them and I lay naked on my lounger, leg raised, I looked at the three of them sitting there drinking coffee, covering there erections "Are we lunching again today guy's?" I asked, "or don't we have time." I added with a laugh

"Too right we are." James said, obviously hoping for a repeat of yesterday. We all looked at him shocked.

Phil said, "Ok but no looking up Kim's skirt this time." at that we all laughed.

"Well if you all be good maybe I will let you have a dip in the lake." I said.

"I didn't know you had a lake." John said, "Mind you it might be hard for me to behave."

I laughed and said, "I said be good, not behave."

They finished there coffee and went back to work, this time I knew it was eagerness that got them down for an early dinner, it was only 12 o'clock when they appeared on the balcony.

"Ready to go then." Phil said, with a smile.

"I don't think the landlord would let me in like this do you, at least not during opening hours." I walked into the bedroom and picked up a thin cotton summer dress. Walking into the living room I put it on doing up the single button at the waist, now they all knew I was naked underneath.

As we walked through the park, Phil and John were in their usual places with arms running over my back and between the cheeks of my bum, I felt myself getting aroused again.

We entered the pub to the same looks as yesterday only not so long this time, I got the first round and we went to the nook as it was called, again I sat between John and Phil, only this time James moved the table to one side, "All the better for viewing." he said.

John and Phil didn't waste anytime, there hands were running up my legs the moment we sat down, I turned to each and kissed them both, leaning across I kissed James, giving him a bit of tongue, when I sat back again I could see by his erection that it had worked, only he didn't try to hide it any more, he enjoyed me looking at it and gave me a big smile.

Phil and John's hand's were now getting more explorative, moving up my legs over my pussy to my boobs, one of them undid the button and the dress dropped open and all the time I was watching James. I was getting more and more turned on at the thought of the barman coming round the corner and catching us. I reached down and grasped an erection in each hand, John lifted my leg and put it over his and Phil did the same. I was totally open to James's view but he wasn't happy with just looking, he dropped to the floor and moved between my legs, his warm breath on my pussy made me gasp, his tongue moving to my clit made my whole body go rigid.

"Relax." John whispered in my ear, "Today it's your turn to enjoy us, if that's what you want?"

I relaxed and just enjoyed the moment; James must have taken some instruction because it wasn't long before I felt my orgasm rising from my stomach, all the time playing with the erections in my hand.

When it came the orgasm was gentle strong and highly emotional, maybe because I couldn't scream but after it had passed I just sat there for a minute in total silence, when I opened my eyes James was still on the floor with a look of pride on his face.

"Another....Oh sorry." It was the barman, he turned to leave.

"Yes please." I said crossing my legs, making no attempt to cover myself "Three more of the same thank you."

As he left we all giggled quietly but said nothing, when he returned I was still visible "Thank you, how much do I owe you?" I asked, with a big smile.

"Oh Oh err that's ok" he said, never taking his eyes off my boobs, "On the house, call it a welcome to the village drink."

"Oh that's nice of you maybe I can do something for you one day, thank you very much." I said fluttering my eye's at him.

He flushed, gave a big smile and left us to enjoy our drinks

We spent the next hour doing a lot of touching a lot of laughing and having a lot of fun. After the fourth drink I said, "OK who's for a swim in the lake then"

James, sweet thing, said, "I don't have any trunks."

I laughed, "James, neither do I and I don't intend getting my dress wet either." I done the button up and got up to leave, as we passed the barman I gave him a big smile and thanked him

He grinned as we left, 'Yet another happy man' I thought.

The four of us settled into our now familiar walk, only this time James was walking alongside us not in front like yesterday; maybe he had seen more than he had ever dreamed already.

"Where is this lake then?" Phil asked

"Behind that large Oak at the back of the house, why eager for your dip?" I asked

Phil laughed, "No just eager to get your clothes off again." he replied.

"You cheeky sod." I said, and took a swing at his head

He easily ducked under it and I came up with my arms around his neck, he moved his hands to my waist and pulling me to him kissing me softly on the lips. I felt John come up behind me and he started kissing my neck, James joined in and started kissing the other side. My dress was undone and hands were roaming freely over my body, god this was too much, three guys actually making love to me not just having sex.

I pushed Phil away and ran, James and John were left holding the dress and I ran naked through the park, I looked back and shouted, "First of you naked in the water gets the bj."

It was like firing a starting pistol as they ran after me The lake came into view and James rushed past me trying to take his shorts off and run at the same time failing miserably as he tripped and fell. Phil was close behind running straight for the lake and diving in. As I reached the lake his shorts came flying towards me, I dived straight in heading for his position.

The water was chill after being in the hot sun; the cool chill ran right down my body, it felt like little fingers dancing all over me. My dive took me straight to Phil and as I reached him, he ran his fingers down my back. I came up for air straight into his arms; I looked him in the eyes and with a smile went straight down again. Finding his erection was never going to be a problem, I took it in my hand and pulled myself down, taking him in my mouth under water. I worked him hard for a few seconds and then came up for air still holding his erection, pulling and playing with it, brushing against it against my naked flesh.

James was also in the water now and came up behind me slipping his hands under my arms and fondling my breast's. Slowly he pulled me back so that my feet lifted up and floated, Phil moved forward and dipping under the water moved to my pussy. Slowly he ran his tongue up my slit until he reached my throbbing bud. After running his tongue over it a few times....he blew bubbles over it.

The shock made me jump "Bastard!" I screeched, just as James lost his grip and dropped me, I went under the water and came up spluttering, James and Phil were laughing so I lunged at James, missing him and going under again, this time when I surfaced they were both out of reach, still laughing and taking the mick

Mikro
Mikro
668 Followers