Kim Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
669 Followers

"Ohhhhh fuck" I screamed. I was expecting to be fucked not pleasured, he was eating me, teeth and tongue working together on my clit, nipping and licking, biting and sucking, "Oh fuck no, fuck, fuck fuck" I screamed. I didn't care that the windows were open or anything else, my pussy had craved this all day and now, unexpectedly it was getting it.

It couldn't have taken more than a minute before it hit me, rushing up from my pussy through my stomach and out my mouth like an express train "ooooooooooooooh fuck you bastard fuuuuuuuuuck nooooooooo ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiit yes yes yeeeeeeeessssss Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh" I was thrashing around wildly, pulling against Georges vice like grip on my legs.

The orgasm was lasting longer than the time it took to get me there, I wondered if the workmen had heard anything, how loud had I really been. Oh shit I didn't care, it was coming again.

He must have sensed the rise, reaching down he grabbed me round the neck, he pushed his lips to mine and forced his tongue into my mouth, I could taste my juices on his lips, he pulled away, grabbing my hair he pushed his stiff cock into my face, I opened my mouth and he rammed it in thrusting several times before pulling it out again, I glanced up at his face, the wild look was still there, with a look of triumph, and sheer lust "You can hate me, but you cant say no can you"

"I don't want to say no, you fuck" the hate was still there but he was right, I couldn't stop, not now.

He pushed me back onto the settee and put my legs over his shoulder, he must have climbed onto the arms of the settee because I was almost folded in half. "Now let's see what a bit of buggery does for you," he said. He guided his erection to the place he had been after all the time, spreading my bum cheeks with his hands he pushed, slowly at first into my arse, once the head was in he rammed it home and he buggered me, it wasn't a fuck because this was for him, savage and brutal, if it had been the first time for me it would have been the last, luckily it wasn't and I loved the brutality of it as much as he did. I punched I kicked I scratched. I orgasmed.

It was so totally unexpected I screamed, no oh's or aaargh's just a loud long scream, he must have panicked because he stopped thrusting and looked at me.

"No! Don't stop not now don't stop, please George don't stop please" I begged

He pulled out of me and I felt tears in my eyes. He dragged me to the window standing behind me, bent me over, pressing his cock to the crack of my arse panting heavily he said "Now then Kim, what was that you just said"

I was shaking violently, the orgasm not quite over the edge to completion "Please George, don't leave me high like this, please"

Ramming a finger into the space his prick should have occupied "Not good enough bitch, you want your dirt box fucked you gotta beg George to fuck it, got me bitch, beg"

He was fucking me with his finger, just enough to keep me on the edge. I no longer cared what I said, I was lost to it all now, totally committed to being used "Please George, please fuck me fill my..........." I steeled myself to say the word s, hating the crudeness, the vulgarity of them "..........fuck my dirt box fill it with your cum you fucking bastard fuck it George please fuck it now George I beg you please"

I cursed myself for sinking so low, now I was totally his to do with as he wished and that little tart inside me loved it.

His hard rod slammed back into my arse and the sheer force of it made me scream out again, I glanced up at the workmen outside, they had heard the noise and were looking around to find where it came from.

George was ramming into me again, the orgasm was rising from my stomach wanting to get out. "Your mine now Kim, aren't you"

"Yes George yours" I said meekly

He thrust harder into me, faster, I let out a moan and he stopped "Say it and mean it Kim, mean it"

His cock was throbbing inside me, driving me wild "Yes George, I'm yours to do with as you please, anything, anything you want, fuck me, use me I want to please you George I want to make you happy" There I had said it, it was out of the way and at this moment I meant it.

He pushed in, slowly at first, reading my movements and getting faster as I did. Oh it was rising oh yes, god I needed it he was going faster, faster harder, I stifled the scream, the workmen were still outside, still looking, the scream was the release and not having that release was making pleasure even stronger until it became overpowering "screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech" long loud, nobody could have missed it, lost, I was lost, my head went up "Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh" you fucking bastard you dirty filthy lousy........Aaaaaaarrrrrrghhhh" he thrust harder still

"Master! Kim shout it loud Kim, I'm your master," he shouted

"Bastard fucking filthy Master, George, the master, fuck me master," I shouted, and I mean shouted it for the world to hear, I didn't care who heard

It was passing not going, just passing, I lifted my head and saw two men running towards us, I tried to move aside but George took me by the hair and held me there at the window, "Now bitch you want it up your cunt don't you" he said

The two men were only 10 feet away "Say it bitch" he said and rammed hard up my arse "You want Master George to fuck your cunt"

3 feet "What's going on George" one of the men said

"Tell them Kim, tell them everything"

"George is my master, I want him to fuck my cunt, I want him to fuck it hard, and I want to please George"

"Fucking hell George," said man no two "does she suck it as well"

"Tell them Kim, have you sucked me off, what are you giving me right now, tell them how good it was, and what you want now"

He was still pulling my head up by the hair, I was looking straight into their faces, the time for embarrassment or fear was gone. George was showing these two just how much of me he had and I was totally involved in what was going on. I had always loved having an audience.

With a great big smile on my face I said "Ohhhh yes I sucked him off and drank him down, I licked my juices from his face, George is my master and can do with me whatever he wants, he just fucked my arse so well I screamed loud and long, his huge prick is still up my arse and I want him to fuck my cunt, please master, my cunt is throbbing for you take me George please take me now master"

Their faces were amazing, chins dropped, eyes wide open. George slipped out of my arse and I felt his erection brush my pussy lips "Watch her face as it goes in" he said. It seemed George loved an audience as well.

He slipped it in slowly and I couldn't help but close my eyes and moan with pleasure as it went all the way in "Oh yes master all the way in, all the way"

"I'll have some of that" one guy said

"Too fucking right said no two"

"No!!" George said, "You won't. You bastards said I never stood a chance, tell them Kim, who do you belong to" all the time keeping up a slow rhythm, refuelling the orgasm that was just below the surface.

"I belong to George, he is the master, I am his plaything," I said smiling and moaning with pleasure

"Come on George, she said you're the boss it's up to you" said number one

"No!" he said and with a thrust he pushed me forward until I was resting on the outside sill "You can have the tit bits" he said, laughing.

"You bastard" number two said, as he reached for a tit, squeezing and pinching it, number one soon took the other, they were taking there anger with George out on me and it was driving me wild, two men wanting to fuck me, me naked and a man I hated was 'protecting' me.

George loved the control he had, he was thrusting harder now faster, 1 and 2 were not just squeezing my swaying boobs though, hands also ran down between my legs, but mostly they bit and sucked there tit bits

This time the orgasm rose slowly and I gave myself over to it "Oh yes master that's it master your making me cum, ohhhhhhhh yes George, make me yours." Part playing to the audience, but mostly real. He had started thrusting harder now letting out little moans, "yes George now George" It flooded me, like water over sand my orgasm washed over me "Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Master yes" I forced my eyes open looking the two men in the face "Ohhh George your so good Ohhhhhhhhhh Yeeesssssss master fuck me, cum in me George cum in me now pleaaaaaassee" and I thrust back on him matching his motion.

His nails dug into my thighs and with a loud moan he filled my cunt with his juice "Ohhhhhhhhhh you bitch, you fucking whore" he said as his thrusting got slower until he finally stopped. He pulled out of me and turned me round, keeping my head down. "Finish it bitch, to the last drop"

I turned him sideways so 1 and 2 could see and I slowly took him into my mouth, deep and slow, I pulled him free and looked at the droplet of cum sitting there, my tongue slowly ran over the tip taking the droplet and running it over my lips, 1 and 2 were fighting to get in the window, again I took George deep in my mouth.

"I gotta have some of that," said No one, followed by the rustle of clothing

"Too fucking right" No two agreed, with the same rustle

I looked up at George, he smiled down at me, and somehow I knew I was safe.

"Back off you two, she's mine, just back off and leave her alone," George commanded

There was no mistaking the tone in his voice, he meant it, and they knew it, they backed off and stood at the side watching as I slid George out of my mouth, I slowly stood up holding my dress, running my hand from Georges vanishing erection up to his face, I kissed him lightly and said "Next time clean yourself up George." he grinned broadly

I turned to face the two. I swung the dress over my shoulders and slipped my arms in, giving them a great view of my body, they were standing a couple of feet apart so I slowly stepped between them and ran my hand over there erections, "Sorry guy's not today, I'm shagged out" I said, and carried on walking towards the door, halfway I turned my head and said "Eerm this will remain our little secret wont it boys, you wouldn't want to spoil things would you"

As I walked out of the room I could hear them chattering loudly, I think George was the man of the moment and maybe longer.

I got to my rooms and punched in the security code to open the door, closing it behind me I went to the fridge, got a bottle of wine and sat on the balcony going over what had happened since 4.30, I could hardly believe it had only been 2 hours ago when that filthy pig had entered my room, but however much I hated George, I had to admit he was a bloody good shag, after a while I ran a bath, my body was covered in brick dust and I had bruises all over me, I sank into the bath and cleaned George and the dust off me as best I could, I got another bottle of wine and lay on the sun bed, the sun was still hot and I was relaxed, I fell asleep.

The alarm woke me with a start, god what day was it, Thursday, Glasgow, must be 7 o'clock, I showered and got dressed in another summer dress, buttons all up the front, only done up from the waist up though, I grabbed a slice of toast and a cup of coffee and went on the balcony to eat, not surprisingly George was in the car park with No one and two chatting and laughing, George had seen me go to work many times so knew what time I usually left

Today was a good day, after yesterday's activities and a good night's sleep I felt totally relaxed and refreshed, I walked downstairs and headed for my car. They were about ten feet away as I passed, George, clean shaven and new shorts, very short but new, had a huge smile on his face, I smiled back and without stopping took hold of the two parts of my dress and opened them up giving them all a great view of my naked pussy.

I got into the car and started it; I drove off as 1 and 2 reached me. I gave them a little wave, a big smile, and then I was gone.

I hope you enjoyed the story. If you did please vote.

Mikro

Mikro
Mikro
669 Followers
12