Kim Driver: Graduation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim hugged him. "I happy for you. Is that what she's going to say to Ron as well?" He nodded. "Yeah, Ron and I have had a hard time finding a person or the time for a relationship."

"I don't think you'll ever have problem finding a man that wouldn't give anything to date you." Kim smiled. "Thank you for a magical evening." He kissed the back of her hand and it was back to the car for Kim.

The same scenario took place at Jennifer's house. Back in the drivers seat Ron looked at Kim. "Wow, we just can't find dates that will stick around can we?"

Kim giggled. "I know! I go with the captain of the chess club only to set him up with the captain of the girls volleyball team."

"Yeah, thanks for that." Ron pushed her on the shoulder.

Kim pushed him back. "Hey, that was not all my fault. All I did was kiss the guy a few times, good kisser. Where were your moves on Jennifer?"

Ron started the car and headed to Kim's. "Once again your fault."

"What?"

Ron glanced at her with a smirk. "Look at you. Most of the girls want to look like you. Everyone loves you because you have such a huge heart, yet they are all secretly scared to death of you."

Kim frowned. "Every women is beautiful in her own way and has her own strength."

Ron interjected. "See, right there with the big heart. I'm going to have to find a new best find if I ever want to get a girlfriend."

Kim smacked him on the arm and sighed. "Stop it. We'll find someone."

Finals went well and off to summer camp again. This year the classes and rotation had a new grouping one for new agents, existing ones and the advanced one for top teams. The six advanced groups learned different types of weapons and surveillance. These teams were near the same training level as the FBI and CIA.

Senior year is exciting no matter what path a young person toke through school. It's your last year of high school. It was kicked off right at Lori's house with a multi purpose party to celebrate the start of their last year and her, Ron and Kim's eighteenth birthdays all had been in the last week and a half.

School started the following Monday and everyone was restless with anticipation, but they all settled into a regular routine after about three weeks of going to class, cheering, playing football and studying. Kim and Ron were back to surveillance in their area and practicing all of the new combat techniques they hard learned over the summer.

On a Sunday afternoon Ron was reading messages in one of the chat rooms when he notice a person that had been assigned a counselor and support group. The person seemed even more depressed than before, so Ron contacted the counselor and found the student had not respond well to any of the help that was offered. During the time he and the counselor exchanged message Ron read something the boy had just written in the chat room and copied it over for the analyst to see what she thought. The response was she felt the student was wrapping things up and a suicide attempt was eminent. Ron ran a URL trace program that turned up a name and address across town. He instructed the counselor to use any means to keep the person on line as long as possible. He called Kim and she picked him up minutes later.

They arrived at the house about fifteen minutes later after a speedy drive through the streets of town. Looking in the windows they saw a high school boy writing a note with a gun lying next to him. Checking the front door that was locked Kim went to the back to see if it was as well while Ron picked the front. Ron entered and quietly made his way to the student's location. Kim called the police and an ambulance as soon as she opened the unlocked back door. Walking in she heard a shot and sprinted towards it. The boy had the gun pointed up under his chin. She dove and tackled him out of the chair as the gun went off again. She secured the gun and saw the guy was bleeding out of the side of his face. Kim swung her pack from her shoulder pulling gauze and rubber gloves out. She spun around so she had his head between her knees. Squeezing the gauze to his face with her knees she pulled on the gloves, and backed up pressuring the wound with hands when her thoughts turned to Ron.

Looking up she saw Ron walking towards her with his hand on his chest and blood on his fingers. "Oh my god. What happened Ron?"

Ron knelt down checking the boys pulse. "He saw me as I peeked in picked up the gun and shot. It must have gone through the wall and hit me in the chest."

The police and paramedics came in to see the three on the floor. They moved in relieving Kim and cutting Ron's shirt off to inspect his injury.

Pulling her gloves off Kim looked at the paramedic working on Ron. "How is he?"

The lady in blue was washing the wound and looked up to Kim. "He's going to fine. It looks like a 22 bullet and after going through two sheet of drywall it lost a lot of power, so it just had enough left in it to barley embed its self in Mr. Clarks pectoral. I'll clean this up give him a stitch and he'll be good to go."

Kim dropped down to her knees next to Ron, kissed him and hugged around his neck. "Thank god. I can't lose my man. We need to get bulletproof vests."

"Owe." Ron pulled back loosening himself from the hug. "Thanks Kim, but you can relax. I'm going to fine. I'm not going any were without you."

"Sorry."

Ron kissed her on the cheek. "I'm O.K. Vests sound like a great idea though."

Kim nodded and moved over to the medic working on the boy they came to save. "How is this guy doing?"

The man was taping gauze to the boys face as he answered. "Looks like the bullet went up through his chin, through his jaw and out his cheek. He is very lucky even though he'll need a good deal of dental work he'll be just fine. Nice job getting here when you did."

With her eyes closed Kim nodded to him. "Thanks doc."

The boy was taken to the hospital and D.C. made their statements before heading home.

Giving Ron time to heal it wasn't until three weeks later that the top pair got a call to go down to Florida to help with a student that wanted to be the next 'gunman in the clock tower.' He planed on going to the roof of the tallest building on campus and become a sniper on all of his schoolmates.

Arriving on campus Kim, Ron and Jason, the agent at that school, made their usual check of locations to find Charlie. The search led them to a dorm that was in deed the tallest building. They showed a photo of the gentlemen to the person at the front desk who confirmed he had come in five to ten minutes early. This time wearing gator skin bulletproof jackets they went up to the top floor were there was a roof access stairwell. Kim was armed with telescoping metal staff, Ron had a tazor rod and Jason a tazor gun.

The door opened away from campus so they were able gain access and located Charlie using the stairway structure as cover. He was over at the far corner setting up his rifle and tripod, so Kim ordered Jason to go over to an air conditioning unit twenty feet behind Charlie and cover her and Ron while they sneak up on his flank from the left and right.

The two of them were about ten feet away on either side of him when Charlie spotted Kim he grabbed his gun and spun. By the time he was facing Kim she had run up and pressed the button on her staff so it had sprung out to five feet long. She swung and knocked the rifle out his hands. As soon it was dislodged he turned to run and saw Ron behind him. Charlie lower his head and bum rushed Ron tackling him over the edge of the building.

"ROOOON!" Kim screamed running over to look over the edge. She looked down to see Charlie on the concrete sidewalk then Ron swung back in view. "Ron!"

"Him Kim. Wow that was scary." Ron was slowing his swing with his feet against the building.

Kim was shacking her head. "What?!"

"I tied myself off when we were sneaking up on him." He started to climb back up. "You didn't tie off?"

Kim and Jason had moved over by were the rope was tied to a heating unit. "Well, no...I I didn't think of it."

Ron took Jason's and then Kim's hands to help him back up. "Kim! We're twelve stories up. Look what it did to Charlie."

Kim hugged him clutching him tight. "Oh my god. I thought I lost you." She pulled her head back and kissed him then hugged him tight again. "I'm so happy you're still with me."

Ron was hugging her back. "I'm glad to be here." He heard sirens. "Now let's go down and brief the cops on what happened."

During the next two weeks Kim started to realize just how much Ron meant to her. In a hall at school when Ron asked her what girl he should ask to the homecoming dance she became jealous and in that instance it really sank in. "Ron, will you be my date to the dance?"

Ron's eyes got wide with surprise. "It would be my honor, but wouldn't you rather try to find someone you'd like to date?"

Kim took his hand in hers. "That's what I mean a real date...with me. What do you think."

Gripping her hands he stared Kim eyes. "Well that sounds great Kimmy. I...are you sure?"

Kim leaned in and kissed him on the lips. "Yeah, I'm sure. You got shot and then when you went off the roof I thought I lost you, since then I've recognized how much more you mean to me."

Ron returned the kiss. "Huh. If would have know, I would have done that earlier. I get to date the hottest chick in school."

She pushed Ron back. "Quite. You're a great guy and I think I'll be happy being your girlfriend."

Ron walked up next to her as they walked to the cafeteria. "Thank you Kim. I know I'll be happy and very proud to be your boyfriend."

For the next several months Kim and Ron went to school, on risky missions and dated enjoying being seniors and helping kids with their problems.

12