Kim Driver: Graduation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim spun around to see the team getting off the bus as she walked closer. "Hey Ron."

"Hey K.D."

"You want to come over to my house after you get a shower. I'll have dinner for us and we can watch a movie after?"

Ron grabbed his bag from the bottom storage compartment. "That sounds great K.D. Why aren't you having dinner with your parents?"

"Dad's at symposium and mom has four surgeries booked, so most of her time will be at the hospital or at her friends who's got a place right down the street from the hospital." Kim leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.

Ron stood up and kissed her back. "Alright, what's for dinner?"

"What else; you're favorite." Kim replied as she backed away blowing him a kiss.

"Awesome, super hot wings." Ron replied as he caught the kiss and smacked it to his cheek walking towards the door to the locker room.

Kim hopped in her car and headed over to Cyclone Wings. On the way she was trying to think of a project that would keep the twins busy all weekend. As she passed a pond she remembered wanting the boys to make her car amphibious. "Oh yeah that'll keep them occupied." On the way home after picking up dinner Kim dialed up Sierra on the communicator in the dashboard holder. "Hello Sierra what's the sitch for the weekend?"

"Hi Kim, it looks like video games and improving on some of our old technical support equipment. It's going to be yet another weekend filled with peace and quiet from the delinquents. How about you?"

Kim looked at her for a moment. "Well, I was going to have the B's make my auto amphibious, and wanted to make sure you could help them get any parts or equipment?"

As Sierra was typing away on her keyboard she answered. "You bet Kim. I've just put in for shipment of some stuff I had in storage for that project. It should be there by noon tomorrow. What are you and Ron going to do?"

Using the time to thank her, Kim thought quick of a reasonable response. "We're going to use the time to work on some new moves and keep in shape. Thanks again for helping out. Gotta run; see ya Sierra."

"Don't work out to hard Kim." Sierra signed off.

Kim just giggled saying to herself. "Yah work out to 'hard', right." She pulled up just in time to catch her dad putting his suitcase in the trunk of his co-workers car so they could carpool to the airport. "Say Kim, looks like you have taken care of dinner for the crew."

"Got it covered dad." Kim said as she pushed the car door shut with her free hand, the other holding bags with the restaurant's logo on the side, then walked over to her father and kissed him on the cheek. "You gentlemen have fun at the conference."

Dad hugged her. "We will. Your mother is already at the hospital and she will call you around lunchtime tomorrow, to see how things are going. What do you have planned for you and the boys?" Kim told him the same thing she told Sierra. She said goodbye, kissed him again, and turned for the front door.

As Kim entered the house she could hear the boys making the usual ruckus that accompanies video games and called out to them. "Brad and Brian could you come see me when you get a chance."

A few seconds later. "Be there as soon as we reach a spot we can pause at."

Kim walked into the kitchen and set the bags on the counter. Knowing it was a few minutes after 6:00 p.m. she started getting some plates and silver ware out when the twins joined her. "What's up Kim?" They asked in unison.

"Do you remember when I called you right before my car sank and I asked if it was amphibious and you thought I wanted to know if you could make it that way?" Kim asked as she looked at them tapping her fingers on the counter.

The boys looked at each other smiling then turning to Kim and frowned. Brian replied "Yeah Kim." Then Brad. "Sorry about that."

"Not to worry we had a friend up in Chicago that helped us tow it out of lake Michigan and get it going again. But I was wondering since we have some down time if you guys didn't have plans for the weekend if you wouldn't mind doing that this weekend?" Kim asked with a slight puppy dog look on her face.

The boys turned to one another and slapped a high five. "Boo yah! It would be the least we could do after letting you jump it into the drink." "We'll need to get some parts shipped in for the job, but yeah."

Kim smiled. "I called Sierra on the way home and she assured me that you could call her about anything you needed, plus she sent some gear she already had on hand. When can you get started?"

"We've been putting away some equipment as well, since that mission and have plenty to get going right now." "It'll last until Sierra's shipment arrives tomorrow." They said as they started for the garage.

Kim, doing a little dance in her head, stopped them. "Woe there brothers, start after dinner. I don't want to interrupt your MIT brains after you get on a roll to break for food." With that they helped Kim set the breakfast bar, and began eating. The doorbell rang. Kim went out to answer knowing it was Ron. There was no doubt he had double-timed his efforts to get over as fast as he could for his favorite food.

After the door opened Ron greeted her. "Hello K.D." Then kissed her as he entered.

"Hi Ron, we've got things set up at the counter. Come on in." Kim said pointing them towards the kitchen. The couple sat on opposite sides of the nook.

"Oh yeah, this is just what the body needs after a tough physical day." Ron commented as he dug into the fiesta.

Kim thought to herself. "You don't know how physical this day is going to get partner!"

Brad looked at Ron, as him and his brother were finishing their dinner. "Ron we're going to be doing some extensive work on Kim's ride and could use m.a.s.s's, (miniature automated surveillance and support a two inch tall robot made by Sierra) help if you don't mind."

Ron pulled the little thing out of his bag and answered. "Well I was looking forward to recording the movie."

Kim piped in. "I was hoping we could watch a romantic film this evening."

Ron sighed and his shoulders dropped as he handed it to Brad and said OK. "Alright, you two have fun watching a chick flick. We'll be out here." Brad said as they walked to the garage. Brian added. "Don't bother us until well after bed time."

Ron's mouth drooped. "A chick flick Kim?"

"I promise you won't be disappointed in what I have picked out." Kim said as she kissed Ron on the lips. "Will you straiten up the empties and put the dishes in the dishwasher while I go up to change and get the movie ready in my room?"

"Sure Kim...your room?" Ron asked snapping his head over his shoulder.

Kim looked over hers. "Yeah, that way we won't be bothered by the operations from the garage." With a wink she turned and walked up stairs.

Once in her room she stripped down to nothing, rubbed a nice smelling body lotion all over, taking time on her breast and between her legs. She pulled on a pair of baggy short cargo pants, no panties, and her usual half shirt, no bra.

Ron noticed her door was closed when he arrived, so he stopped and knocked. "One moment Ron." Kim replied as she put on a light mix on her digital player. "Come in."

Ron walked in not noticing anything unusual at first. "So, what girlie movie..." He stopped talking as he noticed the music and how Kim's pants rode really low on her hips. They dipped in the middle just down to where he could see the start of her black pubic hair. "Are...ah we...we going to watch a movie...K Kim?" He stammered as he stared at her hips swaying in her walk as she came closer. He brought his eyes up taking note of her erect nipples propping up the material of her shirt and finally coming eye to eye as she planted an open mouth kiss on him. Kim fished her tongue in Ron's mouth to duel with his.

Ron not one to be left behind got right in the action and soon had his tongue deep in Kim's mouth.

At which point Kim sucked it even deeper. Ron made his tongue stiff and round, Kim moved her head in and out on it. She pulled her sucking lips back off his tongue and kissed him running her tongue over his lips. Kim's arms were draped over Ron's shoulders as she leaned back a little. "Do you want to watch a movie?"

Ron bent back in and kissed Kim again running his hands slowly around on her bare back. Sucking her bottom lip out as he broke the kiss. "Not really, what did you have in mind?"

Kim kissed him back opening her mouth and began a new duel. She ran her left fingers up in Ron's hair and brought her right hand down his back in a circling pattern until her palm rested at the top of his butt. She started manipulation on his upper cheeks. Ron's right hand slid up Kim's side where her shirt was lifted loosely. His spread thumb and forefinger to lie at the base of her firm young breast. Ron still rubbing her bare back was now going from high up between her shoulder blades to dip down into her lose pants to the top of her crack. He of course felt that she was not wearing a bra nor panties.

He became even more excited and continued the up and down tight circles. Every time Ron's hand dropped into her pants Kim moaned into his mouth, so after a few more pleasurable notes Ron concentrated on his grope of her upper ass. Kim was so aroused she was pulling Ron's hips against hers. She could feel his rock hard cock rubbing against her upper pubic area making her pussy gush with anticipation. Being a woman of action and being in more than one hair-raising situation Kim thought. "I have got to gain control of my self or this is going to get out of hand." She laughed to herself about that statement and let up the pressure on Ron's hips and head. Her left hand drifted down his back until her forearm was under Ron's right elbow. She locked her arm under his and run her hand back up. The movement brought Ron's hand onto Kim's breast. Ron could feel that was her intention so he began squeezing and rolling her nipple between his fingers. Kim licked the roof of Ron's mouth and pecked her lips to his. Her hand had dropped to cover and kneed his ass. "Well I was thinking of moving our physical relationship up a level or two tonight. How do you feel about that idea?"

Ron moving his hand lower in her pants mimicking her motion. "I almost couldn't tell what your plans were with you not wearing any under ware, plus if you weren't able to equate from my ultimate stiff Johnson I'm in full agreement."

Kim pulled back to look down at the tent in his pants as he spoke. She ran her hand over his to keep it on her breast as she moved and helped him with his teasing activities. "Oh yeah." Kim said as she arched her pelvis out, gripped his ass and pulled him against her grinding crotch. Ron reacted by closing his hand on her naked ass driving his fingers into her crack, pinching her nipple and pulling on it. "OOOHHH!" Kim moaned.

Ron looked at her with half closed eyes and whispered. "You keep that up I'll be done before we go any further."

Kim pulled away and kissed Ron on the cheek. "I'm sorry baby I was just feeling the heat. Now let's take care of that problem." Kim took Ron's hand out from under her shirt and spun him 180 degrees so he was next to her with his hand still down the back of her pants and hers still on his ass. She walked them over to edge of the bed.

As he spun and walked Ron responded. "What problem and oh my do you have a tight ass."

Kim reached behind her and pulled Ron's hand out of her pants to push him into a turn so they were again face-to-face. "Thank you Ron. You have very nice ass as well." She said as she made him take a seat on the bed. "Not really a problem, rather the erection you have there in you pants. Kick off your shoes." Kim was hoping the serious tone would settle down the hormones ragging through his veins. It did.

Ron looked up at Kim as he toed off the shoes. "How are we going to take care of my erection?"

Kim bent at the waist putting her hands on Ron's thighs whispering in his ear. "I'm going to take care of it. As I am let me know if there are things you do or don't like or something you would like me to try." She bent down on her knees settling on the floor she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. With her fingers hooked under the waist of his boxers and trousers Ron instinctively lifted his butt so she could pull them under him and to the floor. He pulled his feet out kicking them to the side. Kim pushed Ron's legs wider apart scooting in between. Her eyes were fixed on Ron's cock thinking. "That has got to be nine inches long and two wide." As she slid her fingers around the base she looked Ron in the eyes. "I'm just using my hands this time, so anything you want will have to do with my hands."

Ron leaned back with his hands behind him for bracing. He looked down his chest at Kim's fingers wrapped around his shaft. "No...no p problem here." Kim moved her hand slowly up until she stopped at the helmet. She moved her thumb up one side and down the other then back up stopping on his urethra flipping the sides back. Kim heard Ron moaning "Oh God" and stopped that trick. She slowly stroked back down and up again this time encircling the head. She tightened her fingers over the head so when she went back down it felt like he pushed through some thing.

When she got to the base she asked. "How is that Ron?"

Ron looked Kim in the eye. "That's great. That deal you did on top with your thumb was unbelievable. You could go faster and only go all the way up and over every now and then."

"You got it. Yeah, let me know when you're going to um...cum." Kim answered as she picked up the pace. She saw him nod yes out of her peripheral as she was intensely watching her hand stroke his rod. Then Kim saw a bit of pre-cum dribble out. She came up and collected it with her fingers then switched hands and sucked it off her wet digits. In her mind "Wow, that's not bad at all. I can take a mouth full of that cream." Now more excited to get him off Kim sped up.

Ron was moaning. "Yesss that's awesome. Yeah baby oh yeah." Kim moved his left knee out and bent in close really getting into it jerking as fast as she could.

This caused Ron to look down and he could see how concentrated she was. "Oh yess short strokes Kimmy, short strokes." Not having any thing for her left hand to do Kim began playing with his balls as she shortened up. Ron was looking at Kim's blur of a hand gasped out. "I'm close."

Kim looked up to Ron's eyes. "Cum in my mouth. Cum in my mouth!"

Ron gushed out a huge stream to the back of Kim's throat then another right in the middle of her tongue and Kim had to swallow. With her mouth shut the next two hit her below her eye and on the chin. Kim kept jerking him off and got rewarded with the last two on the end of her tongue. She gulped down what she had then she gathered what was left on his prick and her face and shoveled it in her hungry hole. She looked up at Ron and swallowed.

"Holly mountains of all that is good and righteous, that was great!" Ron exalted as he flopped to his back.

Kim stood up and looked down at Ron. "You liked?"

Ron looked up to see spots of cum still on Kim's face and shirt. He also noticed that her pants had dropped further down her hips so he could now see most of Kim's pubic hair. Kim looked down to see the revealed black patch as she herd Ron say. "I loved every bit of that." Kim bent over and gave his cock a little peck.

She stood turning to walk for her bathroom. "I need to wash off my face and I'll be back for the return favor."

Ron looked up to see the crack of her ass wiggled as she swayed off. "It will be my honor to do what ever I can to return on that one K.D."

Kim returned seconds later from what Ron thought as he lay there recovering. "Ron are you ready?"

Ron sat up looking at Kim, her shirt had water spots and her pants were still low on her hips showing off what Ron finally comprehended was a close shaven black triangle pointing to the promise land. "Kim you are so smoking hot. What can I do to repay you for that out of this world experience?"

Kim walked right up to him, only a couple of inches separating his face from her exposed stomach. Ron could smell her aroma. She rubbed her fingers through his hair "Kiss around my belly button and lick inside it while sucking on it." Ron softly kissed a nice snug pattern around it then twirled his tongue round the rim and repeated. Ron knew he was teasing Kim as he heard her. "mmm...ooohhh yess." After the forth rotation he jammed his tongue in spinning it and sucked just hard enough not to give her a hickey. "Oh God yes that's it. Yes baby ooohh." Ron slowed and kissed wider spots from the button. Kim pulled his head back with the fingers she had twined in his hair. Leaning down she gave him a deep passionate kiss then murmured. "Move up and over on the bed honey."

As he scooted back he watched her crawl on her hands and knees up the bed. He could see right down her pants. Ron stopped moving and Kim came up besides him. Slowly she turned on too her back. She looked at Ron lying on his side checking her out his eyes exploring from her ponytail down her chest to her exposed tuft. As soon as his eyes were locked on her crotch Kim reached down and undid the button of her pants. Ron ran his hand over her wet belly button down through the soft patch of hair on to her hooded engorged clit and dipping into her slit. As his hand moved down her pants they came unzipped.

Ron's fingers were now in the middle of her inner lips. "You are oozing wet heat."

Kim pulled her knees up so she could pull her pants off. That motion positioned her hole higher and Ron's finger slipped inside her. It took them both by surprise, but not getting the shock in his groin like the one making Kim yelp and moan Ron ran his finger deep then pulled it back. Kim sighed, giving Ron the 'that was a good move sign', so he did it a few more times. Ron felt Kim wrestle with her pants again. "Relax Kim." He said in a calming voice. "I'll get those off you just be still and enjoy." He pulled his hand out of her pants, got to his knees and pulled them strait up so her legs were at a ninety to the bed. He tossed them to the side and she bent her legs at the knee, her heels coming to rest on her hamstrings. Ron looked as she spread her legs and lowered her feet to the bed. A look of great appreciation was on his face as he looked at Kim's open dripping pussy. Draping his arm over her knee he ran his hand down her inner thigh. Kim's breath was getting deeper. Ron got to her labia and rubbed up and down. "You are going to tell me what I'm doing right and wrong and what you want right?" Kim nodded as she licked her lips. Ron inserted his fore finger inside her pumping slow. The position his hand was in gave him the dumb luck of rubbing his thumb on Kim's clit.

"Oh yes, yes God that's the spot." Kim cried out. Ron thinking it was the action of his finger, he pumped faster and moved his thumb to the side. "No, no your thumb put it back on my clit." Kim gasped. Ron rotated his hand so he was back on the spot. When he did that, he joined his forefinger with his middle penetrating Kim's virgin pussy. "Oh fuck yes Ron. Fuck me with your fingers. Fuck me faster. Rub the shit out of my clit. Finger fuck me." Kim was bucking her hips on Ron's fingers and rubbing her tits under her shirt. Ron had a great view looking down at her wet box. Kim could feel Ron's ring finger rubbing across her asshole and was amazed how sensitive it was. In a move to put more pressure on Kim's clit Ron curled his fingers up inside of her and hit her G-spot. "Fuck yes. I'm cumming...cumming. Ooohh." Ron could feel her inner muscles gripping his fingers as he watched Kim cling to the sheets she arched up on her shoulders just shaking. His hand coved in Kim's cum and her ass lifted off the bed, Ron started pistoning his fingers in and out at an intense speed. He spun into her to increase the speed and moved his left fingers on to her clit. Not even 20 seconds from her first orgasm she started another. "Hell yes. Cumming again. Yes Ron." Her body shook and they both collapsed to the bed.