Kim Frolics at the Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonnerBBQ
DonnerBBQ
1,150 Followers

"Well, and they copped a few feels here and there," I added.

"Yeah they were actually touching me quite a bit. Once it got dark, pretty much every time anyone stood next to me I felt a hand on my ass or graze my boobs. At first I moved out of the way or knocked their hand off, but after a while it became kind of pointless. I thought it was kind of funny that we'd be talking about work while someone would be fiddling with my boobs. But we were all naked and drunk, ya know? "

"Yeah, but you're gonna have to watch them. They might think now that it's okay for them to touch you all of the time."

"I know, but I'm not that worried about them. I think it'll be okay. I just hope that they don't show these photos around. It would be pretty embarrassing."

And that was about the end of our conversation on the matter. Over the coming days she did talk with them and told me that she felt pretty comfortable that they would keep the photos to themselves. I was less sure and actually spent some time surfing sites to see if I could find them. I never did.

I also thought a lot about Kim and this dangerous game that she was playing. There can be a fine line between sexy and slutty. It was pretty clear to me now where she placed that line. Letting guys see her naked and even touch her seemed to be okay, at least if she can blame her behavior on booze. But thankfully not actual sex acts. I wasn't even sure where my own boundaries were anymore. What's okay and what's not?

Even a year ago I would never have imagined that it would be even remotely alright for another guy to touch her tits. I'm still not sure that it is. But at the same time, I am aroused by the thought of her being flirtatious and letting some other guy grope her. It's confusing. It's dangerous. But I guess that's what makes life and love interesting.

DonnerBBQ
DonnerBBQ
1,150 Followers