Kim Gets Off to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexykitsu
sexykitsu
121 Followers

"Give me...give me..." Kim stuttered. He was in such ecstasy that he could talk straight. "Give me the dildo," he said. Diane, without taking his cock out of her mouth, passed him the big blue dildo, which he slapped into his fake tits, then brought up to his face, to lick it, imagining that he was Diane, sucking a dick -

"Give me that cum" Diane said, letting the cock out of her mouth while she stroked it furiously with both hands, working her elbow to stroke the entire gigantic cock. "Give it to me," she said, "right on my face, I need it," and Kim obliged.

He thrust his hips and moaned as rope after rope of hot white jizz exploded onto his sister's face. Diane groaned with delight and licked her lips. She immediately went back to licking the tip of Kim's cock while it spewed a bit more, jumping and kicking with every orgasmic touch.

Then Diane crawled up Kim's body until they were face to face. Kim saw the come dripping from Diane's forehead and nose, and hanging off of her plump lips - it was insanely sexy. She kissed Kim, and he opened his mouth willingly. He could taste his own jizz - salty but sweet, on his lips. It was just as he had fantasized, two beautiful sisters swapping cum after a duel blow job.

"I can't believe we just did that," said Kim, after they made out for a while.

"I can't believe we've never done that before," said Diane. "You've got the best cock I've ever seen. It's a real shame to disguise you as a woman. But you also make such a sexy woman, it'd be shame not to."

"This is all very confusing," Kim said, as he got up and looked at himself in the mirror. He looked just like some club girl, making a walk of shame home the morning after.

"Being a girl is always confusing," said Diane, laughing. "Now let's get some sleep. I've got a lot more to teach you tomorrow before you'll be ready to meet your roommates!"

sexykitsu
sexykitsu
121 Followers