Kim Goes On Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
Kim steps onto the path to womanhood and submission.
6.2k words
4.47
104.6k
57

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NC_Master
NC_Master
27 Followers

The Players

Me - Jack a 35 y/o, 6' 2", 250 lbs, 9" circumcised cock, linebacker build bhm, former college football player.

Jane - my wife, 34 y/o, 5'7" 195 lbs, size 20 bbw, 44DDD-36-42, former college softball and field event standout.

Kimberly - our niece, 18 y/o, 5'8", 180 lbs, size 18 bbw, 42DD-30-40, state champion in hammer and discus, runner up shot put, finalist in javelin, sectional MVP fast pitch softball pitcher and a virgin...for the moment.

*

My wife and I met during our freshmen year at the local junior college. We took things slowly and soon fell madly in love. We married the next summer. We both graduated with honors, her with a business degree and photography for me. We both minored in graphic design. I had some good luck during school and was shooting for major sports magazines soon after graduation. Jane was my secretary, travel agent, retoucher, and book keeper. We discovered after a few years of trying, that we were unable of producing children. She did not produce any eggs and my boys had malformed tails which made them just tread water. We both came from large families, so we focused on being the greatest aunt and uncle in the world.

Last weekend my wife and I attended our niece's eighteenth birthday/graduation dinner at her parents home on Friday. This was a big week for Kimberly, birthday and graduation on successive days. Kim had always been a beautiful girl, now a gorgeous young woman. Some would call her chunky, but to me she was perfect. I have always been an admirer of the fuller female form and Kim reminds me of a younger version of my wife Jane.

At the party we gave Kim a card with a crisp new Benjamin and an invitation for a nine day vacation. I had rented a cabin beginning on the following Thursday. She gave each of us a big hug and kiss on the cheek as she squeaked out a loud yes.

Thursday Morning

Jane and I picked Kim up at 7 AM on the appointed day. Surprisingly, she packed only one suitcase. My wife packed half her closet I think. We stopped at the local ham and egger for a quick bite to tide us over until lunch.

After a quick but satisfying meal, Jane and Kim piled into the backseat of our Mega Cab pickup truck. We chatted about Kim's plans for the summer and school in the fall as we headed off to the Smokies. Soon the girls got quite. Kim had her head on Jane's shoulder, eyes closed.

I made eye contact with Jane and mouthed, "I am jealous" then stuck out my tongue. Jane just smiled like the cat that ate the canary. I let them be and concentrated on the road as the mountains were looming ahead.

An hour and a half later we turned off US 74 west onto US 19 west at Lake Junaluska. I told the girls, "Wake up sleepyheads, we are in the mountains. We will be stopping in about 30 or 40 minutes for a rest stop." We climbed up through Maggie Valley passing several tourist traps offering the standard, substandard merchandise. Soon we rolled into Cherokee past the cheesy souvenir shops and the casino. I pulled into the Chicken Shack and ordered lunch to go while the girls made a pit stop. A big bucket of Kentucky yard bird, tub of taters-n-gravy, biscuits, corn on the cob, a gallon of tea, a key lime pie and a bag of ice, I had planned a classic picnic.

Jane and Kim returned arm in arm looking at me like I was young orphaned gazelle and they were two lionesses. Jane asked, "Where are we going to stop to eat?"

"It's a secret but we would be there in about 30 minutes or so", I replied. She gave me the Bronx cheer in disapproval, and then giggled. I just rolled my eyes as we loaded back up and headed for the National Park.

About a mile after crossing the Newfound Gap I pulled over at a small cascade waterfall for our picnic lunch. The girls piled out and stretched their legs while I got the picnic organized.

I spread a blanket in the sun on a small patch of grass, unpacked the food, and brought the cooler over. Jane poured the tea while I fetched Kim.

She was standing across the road looking out at the view, lost in time. I came up behind her and wrapped an arm around her waist and asked if she was ready for lunch.

She turned and said "It's about dang time." Planted a quick kiss on my cheek, pulled back looked into my eyes, and then a quick kiss on the lips. Whoa, what was that? I thought. She stepped around me and headed to the blanket.

I turned to see Jane staring at me with a raised eyebrow, ala "The Rock". Then she smiled like a Cheshire cat.

I guess the joke was on me, but I did not get it....YET.

We had a great lunch, making plans for later in the week. There was a ton of things to do, but only nine days and night to squeeze them into. I picked up my camera and took a few candids as the girls laid back resting for a few minutes. We finished up and loaded the truck, then continued to Gatlinburg to sign in for the cabin I had rented.

Fifteen minutes later I signed in, got the key code and directions. When I returned to the truck I told the girls, "Okay give me your cell phones, we are here to unplug and relax, not spend half the day on social media or texting." Jane had no problem with it but Kim grudgingly complied.

Another fifteen minutes past when I reached into the console and handed the girls each a sleep mask. "Okay girls, put these on. I want to do an unveil when we get there." I turned off the blacktop onto the dirt road the led to mountain top cabin. The cabin was very private as there were only three on the mountain. Our nearest neighbor was a half mile away and 120 degrees around the knob. A quick ten minute trip up the twisty dirt road put us in front of the cabin.

I parked the truck and got the girls out faced them away from the cabin and went to unlock it. When I returned I turned them to face the cabin, then I moved behind them. " Alright ladies, remove your masks." I waited for their reaction. Both of their jaws dropped and eyes got wide. Jane gasped, "Oh my god, I don't believe it! You are in such trouble Mister!" Jane gave me a big hug and kiss.

The cabin was where Jane and I honeymooned. The cozy 2BR, 2.5 baths had all the luxury amenities. A large stone fireplace dominated living room as did the 70" LED satellite television that hung on its chimney. A high end gourmet eat in kitchen with a six burner restaurant stove, fryer station and 2x'3' flat grill was a chef's dream. The cabin;'s living spaces were furnished with modern mid-century furnishings. Upstairs the bedrooms featured California King log frame beds, and antique furniture. A two person steam shower, a heart shaped jacuzzi tub, and an infinity soaking tub topped the appointments in the huge master bath. The deck wrapped around three sides of the cabin. There was an eight man hot tub with two lounges on the rear porch. The house also had a charcoal grill and a fire pit. For me the biggest thing was no phone service except for cellular. I wanted the peace and quite... yeah right.

"Okay you two, its unlocked, go explore and I will get the bags inside." After 3 trips, I finally had all the luggage inside. I went out on the deck and fired up the hot tub for later that night. I passed the girls who were headed in to unpack. I brought in some wood for each fireplace and prepped them for lighting later.

I asked, "Are you two ready to go shopping for groceries?"

Kim said, "For groceries, NO... Shoes, always." I rolled my eyes and Jane laughed and agreed. Since you can't eat a sling back, I prevailed and off we went back to town. Along the way we past an adult store that had lingerie in the window and Kim asked what all did those stores sell. My eyes got big as I looked at Jane. She ummed and erred for a few moments then Kim broke out in a giggle fit. "Gotcha!" We got the groceries and headed back for our first night of relaxation or so I thought.

The sun dipped behind the peaks of the mountains across the valley as we returned to the cabin. We put the groceries away. We had bought food for tonight's supper, a few breakfasts, a few snacks and drinks. I went out and prepared the grill for steaks and baked potatoes. An hour later we were sitting on the deck having supper watching the remnants of a spectacular sunset. I had a beer and Jane had wine. Since I knew no one was leaving the cabin the rest of the night I asked Kim if she would like a beer or a glass of wine. She quietly asked to try the wine. Jane poured her a small glass of Cabernet Sauvignon. Jane showed her how to do a proper tasting. When Kim got to the chew her nose crinkled up and eyes went shut. She spit it back into the glass, "Beer please." I handed her one of my Schlitz and waited for her reaction to an old style Pilsner. Surprisingly she liked the hoppy taste.

Jane and I cleared the dishes, loaded the dishwasher, and then I set the delay start. I took Jane into my arms and asked, "Jane, have you noticed anything about the way Kim had been acting today?"

gWhat do you mean Jack," Jane asked with a puzzled look on her face.

Oh geez, she put it back into my court. I swallowed hard and said, "Right before we ate lunch when I went to get Kim from across the road. She kissed me on the cheek and then on the lips. I promise I did nothing to encourage her.

Jane did not bat an eye when she answered. "I did see her kiss you. As for you not encouraging her, I would have to call BS on you for that one." Jane's hands slid down, cupping my ass she pulled me into her. "You did by just being so damn handsome and sexy."

"I have a confession to make." My eyes got large again as Jane spoke. "Kim came over to the house Monday for some per-vacation planning. Somehow the conversation turned to Kim's love life and she confided that she has never had a date or been properly kissed and that boys never looked at her as a young woman because of her size." I swallowed hard. Jane pulled me close, looked me in the eyes and asked, "Jack would you please help her out this week?"

With a puzzled look, I asked, "Help, how?"

Jane pulled me closer, hugged me tightly. She licked her lips and asked, "Would be willing to help Kim with her problems?"

Once again... "Help, how?"

Jane bit her bottom lip slid her hands back down to my ass and pulled me into her saying, "Jack, teach her what it means to be a woman."

"How much do you want me to show her?"

"Everything, everything that you have taught me," replied my wife.

I staggered back against the cabinets blown away by what she was suggesting. Jane was an introverted virgin when we met. We had three dates before our first kiss, after two months she asked me to deflower her. On our wedding night , she surprised me with four gifts, a collar for her that had slut stamped on it, a flogger, fifty feet of rope and the biggest gift of all, her pledge of submission on a framed parchment. Jane knew that I had dominant tendencies and she had always yearned to be a submissive.

I asked, "How much have you told Kim about our relationship?"

Jane relayed. Kim had told her about her situation. Kim also said she envied us, how happy we were and how much we were in love. "It was then that I told her that we shared a special bond, deeper than husband and wife. That we were Master and submissive."

Kim was shocked at first, we were not out to the family. However Jane explained, "Kim, Jack is not cruel and he does not mistreat me. My Master provides me a safe outlet for me to express my submissiveness. This also provides an outlet for his dominant side."

Jane went on to explain about how we dated and the progression through our physical relationship. "I told her what a fantastic lover and Master you are. How you are always doing the little things the most men dismiss as silly. Like the occasional love note, flowers for no reason, date night at least twice a month, the things most women yearn for but the lummox they married just either had no clue or did not care about."

I was stunned that my demur wife was suggesting that I not only commit incest with her niece, but introduce her into the world of BDSM. Kim was certainly attractive to me, but I had never thought of her in any manner remotely sexual. "Jane, are you sure that you understood her correctly?"

"Yes my Master, Kim asked me, to ask you. I have thought this through, and I do condone this. I want Kim to be safe and I know that you will keep her safe. I know that would never harm her." I lifted Jane's head by the chin and kissed her softly.

"I will agree to do this only you will be there also, to be ready to help as needed When not needed, to blend into the background. After dessert, I will clear the table. You will have a few minutes to talk with Kim. Tell her that when I come back and sit on the couch, she must come kneel between my legs and ask me to do this honor for her." Jane agreed.

Jane, went outside to talk with Kim and tell her what we discussed. I returned with a tray of strawberries and crème fraiche for dessert. I fed a couple to Jane, and then winked at her. I asked Kim to come over. She came around the table and I took her hand, pulling her onto my lap. "Your turn, Kim." She blushed as I fed her a strawberry. I looked at Jane who was smiling proudly. I finished feeding the last of the dessert to the girls and cleared the table and headed to the kitchen.

The dishes were soon loaded into the dishwasher and I returned to the living room. Next I lit the living room fireplace, and put on some soft jazz and turned down the lights while the girls had their talk. In a few minutes Jane returned followed closely by Kim. I told Jane, "You are under-dressed." Jane stood and left us. She returned wearing her collar. Jane sat next to me on the couch, Kim was in the recliner. She stood up crossed the room then knelt between my legs.

I looked at Kim, her head was down, looking at the floor. I lifted her head with a finger, looking deep into her eyes. "Kim, Jane told me about the talk you two had Monday." Kim blushed and started to look away. I tapped her shoulder, "I am over here, Kim." She looked back to me.

gDo you have something to say Kim?" She lowered her eyes, I took her chin in my thumb and forefinger, raised her head again. "I am up here" looking again into her eyes and said, "Kim, please do not be embarrassed about anything. You are a beautiful young woman. Yes you are plus sized, but that just means that some lucky man will have that much more to love and adore. You are way more than a list of measurement and statistics. If you want my help with something, you must ask and you must be specific. Do you understand, Kim"

Kim nodded yes. "Uncle Jack, I have talked with Aunt Jane and she told me about your special relationship and love. I have dreamed of someone loving me like that. Someone to love me for me and not what I looked like or how easy I could be. To love me for the woman I am inside."

"And do you want to explore the kinky side of our love also?"

"Yes, Uncle Jack, I do."

"Kim, what happens here this week must never be revealed to anyone, do you understand that?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, now tell me what you wish to learn my little one and be specific."

"I want to learn how to kiss a man and make him melt. I want to learn how to make love and to please my partner, and in time to please my Master," Kim said never breaking eye contact with me.

I raised an eyebrow. "Will you do whatever I say, without delay or suffer the consequences?"

"Yes, Master."

"Lesson one, I am Sir not Master, to you. Jane is the only one who has earned that privilege. Is that understood?"

gYes Sir, I understand."

"Jane, take Kim into her bedroom and prepare her."

"Yes, my Master."

I headed into the master suite, Jane joins me and ask what all I have planed. I told her I would play it by ear but I would not push her yet. I stripped as Jane changed into my favorite bustier, black suspender hose and black heels.

I asked what Kim would be wearing. She told me that she had taken Kim shopping yesterday and that I would be pleased.

I put on a pair of black silk boxers and a white terry robe, and then returned to the living room.

I stoked the fire and dimmed the lights. I sat in the recliner so I could see the ladies return from upstairs. Jane led Kim down the stairs. Kim was wearing a short red kimono with black stockings and red heels. Kim had exquisitely shaped legs. Jane led her to stand in front of me. I stood up and asked, "Do you both fully understand what is happening and going to happen this week. Once we start down this path there would be no going back."

Both affirmed they were ready. I nodded to Jane and she removed Kim's robe. Kim was wearing a duplicate to Jane's bustier other than color. Jane wore royal blue, Kim's a fiery red. I took Kim's hand and spun her slowly, admiring her wonderful form. I glanced over to Jane, her head was high and eyes were down. Jane reached into the cleavage of the bustier and removed a thin black choker with a silver medallion hanging from it. She passed it to me. The medallion read, "Sir's trainee".

"Kim, stand please." I took her hand and steadied her. Looking into her eyes I said, " By accepting this symbol of our love for you Kim, I and Jane pledge to guide you along your journey to becoming the woman you desire to be. Do you accept this token and pledge from Myself and Jane?"

Kim's eyes welled up with tears, "Yes Sir, I do accept. I love you and Aunt Jane so much." Jane came up behind her and fastened the collar sealing our bond.

I pulled Kim close and held her close and kissed her softly on the lips, then Jane did as well.

"Kim, have you ever slow danced with a man?"

"No, Sir I have not. I have never been to a dance. I did not even go to my prom."

"Jane, come here." I took Jane into my arms and demonstrated the technique. Then, I had Kim stand behind Jane and hold her hips to get the rhythm. After a few minutes the girls switched. After the end of the next song Jane stepped away as I pulled Kim closer. She bit her bottom lip and tensed up a bit. I whispered, "Relax, I don't bite...hard. I am more of a nibbler." After a few seconds she began to melt into me. Soon she was following my lead like a seasoned dancer. If she followed all her lessons this well, the rest was going to be a breeze.

At the end of the next song, I took her into my arms and brushed the hair out of her eyes. She was looking down. I told her, "Hey I am up here." She looked up, and it struck me, she looked so much like Jane sixteen years ago. I softly kissed her, then tilted her head to the side and nibbled on the nape of her neck. Kim moaned loudly.

I guided her to the couch. I motioned for Jane to stand over at the stairs. I told Kim, "Relax." I pulled her onto my lap so she was sitting across my legs to the side. We began to kiss again softly and clumsily, but Kim soon was eager for more. I tenderly slid the tip of my tongue into her mouth; she melted like butter in a hot skillet. Soft moans escaped her throat. Her hands were exploring my hair and chest. I turned her to straddle my lap facing me. I reached up and pulled her head back by her hair. I nibbled my way down from her lips to the top of her bustier. I caressed her face and back. She moaned louder as I cupped her luscious ass in my hands, kneading them. She pulled away to catch her breath. I looked at her and asked, "My little one, are you enjoying lessons?"

Kim smiled and said, "Maybe," then winked.

I asked, "Who's ready for a dip in the hot tub?"

"Oh yes, that might cool us off a bit," said Jane.

I asked Kim if she had a swimsuit, she said no. I told her to go to her room and change into just a robe.

I got up and went to check the water again, then I took Jane to go change. As I was stripping, Kim said she was ready. I told to go ahead and get in the hot tub, we would join her in a few minutes.

NC_Master
NC_Master
27 Followers
12