Kim Kardashian's Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

She knew what she wanted more than anything, and it was a continuation of what was already happening to her. "Suck my clit, George," she interrupted her moans of joy to beg of me. "Please. Make me cum!"

I was going to do that, but not for a while. Once again, I brought my tongue back below her adorable pink hole and devoured all the nectar it had produced. After finishing that treat, I started licking between her other pair of inner and outer lips. I treated them as I had the first pair and, when I reached the end of the inner one, Kim's pussy seemed to be trying to wrap itself around my face. Her body rocked from side to side and her legs thrust out and back over my shoulders, while she continued pleading with me to suck her clit. I could see it was time for me to do just that.

At least, it would be after my tongue had mopped up all her freshest nectar. I treated myself to the ambrosia and moved my mouth back up to envelop the lovely pink pearl I had been admiring so much. The precious gem was big and swollen, but it fit easily into my mouth, and I clamped my lips around the base as a seal and sucked, while my tongue caressed the engorged sides and top.

Kim's movements became even more erratic, and her moans of bliss turned to whimpers, until she abruptly let out a cry of joy, and I knew she was starting to cum. Her hips continued their movements, but her thighs ceased pistoning back and forth over my shoulders and clamped tightly onto the sides of my head.

The rest of her body got even more active. Kim's legs swung from side to side, carrying my head a very willing prisoner while she bent at the waist, her torso jerking up and down and weaving from side to side while her luscious breasts bounced and swayed. She continued whimpering and moaning and sobbing ecstatically, while her arms flailed the bed, with all her movements in the same tempo. My arms clung tightly to her thighs and my mouth remained securely clamped over her clit, and I licked and sucked for as long as the wild ride lasted.

It was no more than a few minutes, but they were some of the most delightful minutes of my life. When she climaxed, Kim's back arched; all her muscles clenched, and she jammed her pussy against my face for a final time. After her momentous orgasm, the happy hotsy lay totally relaxed on the bed, with her legs draped over my shoulders.

I backed away slightly and moved my face around so I could lick all the nectar from her thighs and crotch and around the outside of her pussy, but I left all the juices still inside the adorable pink hole that had just produced them. This was a sacrifice, because I knew they would have been delicious, but I also knew they would be needed for lubrication when we started to fuck.

After I had devoured as much as I would allow myself, I got off the bed and removed a pack of condoms from my pocket before taking off my pants and piling them and my boxer shorts on top of my shirt. I believe in safe sex, with a new partner in particular, so I rolled a prophylactic onto my cock and returned to the bed. Kim had caught her breath and recovered from her orgasm and was kneeling in the middle, with her gorgeous ass aimed straight at me.

She looked over her shoulder and winked. "I hope you like to fuck in the doggy style, George."

Although that is not my favorite position, neither is it something I refuse to do. In fact, with an ass as magnificent as the one that I was gazing at that evening, I expected it to be quite pleasurable. Enraptured, I stared at the two luscious, perfectly formed cheeks and at the way she was reaching under her body to spread her pussy lips and wondered whether or not I could get away with "accidentally" driving my cock into the wrong hole.

I decided firmly against it. For one thing, it seemed unethical to do something like that to somebody as nice as Kim and, for another, I very strongly hoped that she would want me to fuck her there a little later anyhow. Two of the reasons I considered that to be a strong possibility were that Jennifer might have told her about our night together and because there had been a bottle of Aqualube on the night stand beside the bed. To avoid any fumbling or delay later, I had picked it up on the way over and set it on the bed where I would be able to reach it easily.

"Are you going to fuck me or are you going to just stare at my bottom," Kim interrupted my train of thought to ask.

Of course it was a no-brainer. Although Kim Kardashian's ass is one of the scenic wonders of the world, fucking her pussy would be infinitely better than just looking at her, especially since I would be pressing my body against that soft, succulent thing of beauty with every stroke. I moved in close to her, aiming at the enticing orifice Kim was holding open for me. When I first made contact with the gap between her fingers, I rubbed the end of my cock in the plentiful wetness to spread her natural lubrication. With everything in readiness, I gave a firm thrust and felt the head and an inch of my stiff shaft wedged into the wet, pink hole.

She cooed happily at the first penetration, and so did I, because I could already feel the muscles in Kim's pussy making my cock welcome. I left it like that for a few seconds before thrusting forward again, and another inch of the hard cylinder slid into her to begin enjoying the delightful massage. Enough of my cock was already inside her pussy that I no longer needed to guide it, so I placed my hands gently on Kim's succulent hips. Her soft flesh and smooth skin felt good and I would pull against them for leverage.

With my next stroke, I did that, and she fucked back to meet me. Most of the rest of my cock plowed into her incredible pussy, and both of us expressed our extreme delight. As the result of one more firm thrust, my entire shaft was buried in one of the wettest, hottest and sweetest places it had ever known. Kim turned her face to me to tell me what to do, and it was something I very much wanted to do anyhow.

"That feels wonderful, George. Now, really give it to me."

That was my intention, but I stayed in that position for almost a minute, letting the pleasure throb through my body from where her pussy was caressing my cock. I could tell it felt great to Kim too, by the way her hips were starting to swivel, driving her knees down into the mattress. Wanting to get it better, she bent over, hugging a pillow against her face and presenting her pussy to me even more fully.

Very slowly, I pulled away until just the head of my cock was still inside, paused, and drove it back into Kim's beautiful, wet hole. She felt my shaft surging into her and thrust her pussy back to meet me. Some of the plentiful juices that she had been secreting spattered on both of us, and I could feel my legs pressed delightfully against her soft, succulent cheeks.

Once again, we stayed in that position, while the muscles in the hotsy's tight love channel did wonderful things to me, and my hands caressed her gorgeous ass. Kim began wiggling in front of me, not completely from lust, but from impatience too, so I drew my cock back and drove forward in another long, deep stroke. She fucked back to meet me again, and our bodies came together with another soft, wet sound, accompanied by expressions of joy from both of our mouths.

After that, I kept driving my cock slowly in and out of Kim's dripping pussy, splashing her juices freely, with our fucking accompanied by moans of pleasure from both of us. Her movements steadily became more erratic, with her hips swiveling and her body swaying from side to side. Kim's throaty moans of bliss were starting to end in whimpers, and I thought she might have been ready to cum.

She was. "George, play with my clit," she murmured to me. "Make me cum."

I leaned over her and reached one arm around Kim's hip to try to keep her upright once she started cumming, and the other arm around her body until my hand was covering her pussy. Juices were gushing from it and down her legs, so I wiped some of them off and licked them from my fingers. I hate to see something so delicious go to waste, which is what would have happened if they had kept running down her legs. When I was through with my small snack, I located her clit, which wasn't hard to do because it was swollen and completely free of its protective hood. Gently pinching the succulent morsel between two folds of her inner lips, I started caressing it in the same rhythm as the slow thrusts of my cock into her pussy.

"Faster!" Kim insisted. "Fuck me faster and really make me cum!"

Once again, I did what she wanted, and increased my speed, both of my cock plunging into her pussy and of my hand stroking her clit. Kim's movements became more strenuous, and I kept both my arms tightly around her hips so she would stasy upright, while I plowed in and out. She was driving her knees even harder into the mattress, and her legs were wider apart, which, I thought, would also help keep her from falling over. I was really turned on, of course, by her sexy body and what we had already done, but I knew I wasn't even close to cumming, while I could tell Kim's climax was imminent.

That was no problem, because I really love having sexy women cum from what I do with them and to them, and I didn't slow down as I plunged my cock in and out of Kim's wet pussy. My fingers on her clit didn't slow down either, and I was very well rewarded when I heard her give a cry of ecstasy for the second time that evening.

"Yes! Yes! I'm cumming! Keep fucking me!"

There was no need for her to add that last plea, because I had no intention of stopping something as wonderful as fucking her hot pussy and pressing myself against her soft, lovely ass. Kim's movements became wilder, and she came close to toppling over, but I hung on and she remained upright.

While I was pounding my cock in and out of her pussy, and she was fucking back to meet me, Kim gave out with a loud, incoherent cry of joy, and all her muscles clenched. I knew she had climaxed and, under other circumstances, I would have kept ramming my cock in and out of her until I had also cum, but I was far from that point, so I decided to wait and see what she wanted to do next. The bottle of lubricant was still on my mind, besides being next to my knee, and I knew what I hoped would be the lady's preference, but I would have to wait until she had expressed it.

Before that could happen, though, Kim did fall over. Slowly, she began leaning forward, and I let her go until she was lying face down on the bed with the pillow pressed against the side of her face. At first, I stayed with her, until I let my cock slip from her dripping wet pussy, and I remained on my hands and knees above the sexy actress with my hard cock aimed at the delightful hole that I hoped and expected would be next to accommodate it. We remained lying like that for a few minutes, until Kim turned her head toward me.

There was a little shyness at first about what was a somewhat unusual wish for a woman to express, but it wasn't far enough out of the ordinary to keep Kim from doing it. She had almost certainly spoken to Jennifer that day about things I like to do, and it seemed she liked at least some of the same things.

"George?" she asked a bit hesitantly. "Did you see that bottle of sex lubricant on the nightstand?"

"Yeah, but it's not there now. I've got it next to me here."

"Good. Then, you know what I want you to do with it." In the unlikely event that I didn't, Kim slipped the pillow under her waist to make her ass a better target, kept her legs spread and reached her hands back to separate her voluptuous cheeks so I could see her cute, dusky rosebud that was nestled between them.

I removed the cap from the plastic bottle and held it in one hand and, with the thumb and fingers of the other, I reached between the beautiful hemispheres of her ass and pried open the hole I would be cramming. Twisting it back and forth to help make the initial penetration, I pressed the mouth of the open bottle against the opening until it was inside. Kim murmured happily at that, and made even louder sounds of joy when I squeezed a big dollop of the Aqualube into where it would be needed. My cock was covered with the natural lubricant from her pussy, so I had no need to add anything more, and I recapped the bottle.

Kim's ass squirmed happily in front of my when I thrust in my finger to spread the lube evenly inside where it would be needed, and she softly murmured her appreciation. When I had finished that delightful chore, the same fingers and thumb continued holding the oily hole open while my other hand guided my cock. I pressed the tip against the delightful target that Kim and I were creating, moved it up and down until it was centered, and thrust forward. She cooed in joy when she felt the head wedge into her lovely ass.

It felt good to me too. The sphincter that I had just spread open was tight, and I could tell the muscles inside were waiting for me also. I thrust forward again and almost an inch of my shaft drove into the tight place where we both badly wanted it. Kim's ass was squirming in front of me as my cock spread wide her rear pleasure hole, and she was already moaning from how good it felt to her, and we had just started.

It felt great to me too, and the sensations got better and better with each thrust of my cock deeper into her ass. With enough of my hard cylinder imbedded in her, I wiped the excess lubricant from my fingers onto the sheets and placed my hands on Kim's hips. As I pulled back and thrust forward, driving another inch of my shaft into her, I reveled in everything about what we were doing, including the smooth, soft texture of her skin under my hands. I took my time and, when my cock stopped penetrating her, its entire length was buried in the truly gorgeous ass of the beautiful Kim Kardashian, and my hands were resting on her shapely hips, prepared to pull against them as I plowed in and out.

I was in no hurry to start and, as she squirmed under me, her tight rear love channel massaged my cock the same way Kim's pussy had. I could tell she was enjoying the way I was stuffing her from those movements and from her moans of bliss. Slowly, I drew my cock most of the way out, leaving only the head still inside her. I paused in that position, before driving it back inside her, just as slowly, until the entire length was imbedded again.

"That feels wonderful, George," she murmured to me. Give it to me good, but take your time. I really love cumming from a good ass fucking."

I felt exactly the same way, and Kim's ass was one of the most delightful places I had ever had my cock in. I leaned forward and gently put my hands on her shoulders so I would be able to thrust slowly and deeply and tell her how much fun I was having, and she could whisper same things to me. Once again, I drew my cock back, paused, and thrust it all the way into her again. Kim moaned from the intense pleasure, and I echoed her sound of delight.

Over and over, always moving slowly, I drove my cock in and out of the soft, beautiful ass being presented to me. Every thrust I made was met by her loud expression of joy, which matched my own exclamations. As we continued fucking, Kim's body writhed under me, with her hips swiveling, thrusting her legs, which were bent at the knee, out and back in time with my strokes. Her arms started flailing in the same tempo and, to somebody looking through the ceiling at us, she would have resembled a swimming frog.

I would have resembled a very happy man, because that's what I was. The Aqualube had completed liquefied and was working perfectly. Although Kim's ass was tight, there was no friction as I moved up and down on top of her, driving my cock in and out, just the fabulous sensation of her muscles working it over. We fucked for a long time, and I could feel my climax building up inside my body. Because of the great sex I had enjoyed with JLo the previous night and that morning, I wasn't really horny, and I was able to delay climaxing and fully revel in what Kim's ass was doing for my cock.

I was doing a lot for her too, and her whole body was thrashing under me as she also built to another orgasm. She turned her face to me with a request: "George, let me get up on my knees so I can fuck back to meet you."

With my cock buried as deeply in her ass as it would go, we moved together until she was on her knees with her legs spread widely. From that position, she leaned forward so the pillow that had been under her waist was pressed against her face again, and she arched her back to present her ass even better to me.

Once again, I withdrew my cock slowly until just the head was still inside her rear pleasure hole, followed by driving it all the way back in. Kim felt my shaft surging into her, and she fucked back to meet me, and we came together again, with my thighs pressing against the cheeks of her gorgeous ass. We moaned blissfully at the same time too, and that was just the first stroke of many in our new position.

We continued fucking slowly, moving perfectly in unison for a long time. Kim's luscious ass formed a perfect cushion, and I thrust my body firmly but gently against her with every stroke, actually brushing the insides of her cheeks with my pubic hair. Everything was as close to perfect as it could get, and she was ready for her climax.

"I'm ready to cum, George," she whispered to me. "Fuck me hard and fast and play with my clit. Really make me cum big. You know how to do it."

She was right; I did, and I was more than happy to do as she wanted. Once again, I reached around her sexy body and scraped some of the freshest and most delicious juices from her pussy, before holding her clit between two folds of its protective hood. Once again, my hand and my cock moved in the same tempo, and it was a rapid one, as I plunged my cock back and forth and she continued meeting my strokes.

"Yes! Yes!" She cried out. "Like that!" Seconds later, Kim crooned ecstatically that she was cumming.

Her body thrashed wildly in front of me, but her knees were planted wide apart, and I moved up so my legs were straddling her, to help me keep her upright while she was in the throes of cumming. Kim's whole body moved wildly, her hips swiveling and her knees pummeling the mattress until she climaxed. Every muscle in her body clenched, especially those that were squeezing my cock in the snug nest that she rammed back at me for the ultimate time. After that orgasm, she started slowly falling forward as she had before and, this time, I rode all the way down with her, keeping my cock buried to the hilt in one of the most delightful places it had ever stuffed.

She landed face down, sprawled out with her arms and legs sprawled out aimlessly. Once she was flat on her belly, I resumed driving my cock in and out of her until the pleasure welled up inside my groin, and I also climaxed, spurting cum into my condom. I didn't stop then either, but kept plowing my cock into her incredible ass until I had ejaculated twice more. I knew I was through for the night, and I sprawled on top of one of the hottest sex partners of my extensive experience.

After our great orgasms, we lay together, with me on top of Kim, supporting my weight on my hands and knees. After ten minutes of resting and catching our breaths, she turned her head and spoke to me.

"Jennifer was right, George. You really know how to give a girl a great time. But I think I'm done for the night."

"So am I, but we still have tomorrow morning, after we get a little sleep. I hope it's okay if I stay here tonight."

"It's more than okay. I would jump out of bed and tackle you if you tried to leave. You and me and Jennifer have got tomorrow night too, and for as long as the shooting is going on. And maybe even after that, if you're willing."

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers