Kim, Lynn, and Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trust me, John loves good food very nearly as much as he loves sex," Kim said.

"That's a lot," Lynn said. "Really?"

"Believe it."

I finished the last swallow of liquid and poured the last blob of whipped cream and nutmeg into my mouth. I could feel it getting on my nose and upper lip as it plopped out of the mug. I slurped at my lip, but my nose still had a dab of foam on it. I wiped myself with a napkin and smiled at Kim and Lynn.

"That was quite fortifying," I said. "I'm ready for dragons now."

Both Kim and Lynn were reaching the bottoms of their coffees as well. Lynn poured the whipped cream into her mouth as I'd done, but Kim scooped the last bit of whipped cream up with her finger and then slowly sucked it clean. Her eyes sparkled and she said "You've got something to look forward to, John."

"I can hardly wait!" I said.

"Me, neither," Lynn added.

I looked at both of them. "You two are going to kill me or make me incredibly healthy with all this sex. Either option is fine."

When we arrived at Victoria's Secret, we paused to look at the displays in the windows. As usual, the mannequins were far too slender and I said as much.

"Not enough meat on the bones, John?" Lynn said.

"Not nearly, but I think there also need to be fuller breasts," I said.

"John's always been a boob man," Kim said.

"True, but I can't imagine a problem with that," I said. "It got me both of you. How much better could it get than that?"

Lynn hugged me quickly. "Not a bit. We are as good as it gets."

"Yup," I said.

Entering the store, we went to the underwear section.

"I like these," Lynn said, pointing to a high-cut pair of panties on a torso mannequin. She selected two packages of underwear in her size.

"They're not bad," I said. "Are you getting anything frillier as well?"

"I could get something with lace," Lynn said. "Is that what you had in mind?"

"It's certainly what I had in mind," Kim said. "I like lace."

"I think we all like lace," I said.

"You don't wear lace," Lynn said pointedly.

"I hadn't thought about that, but I might be able to find something," I said. "There's not a lot of lace stuff, though. Would you two settle for, oh, nylon mesh?"

Kim and Lynn looked at each other for a moment and Kim said, "I think that'd do."

"Done, then. I know where to check online for something."

"You do?" Lynn asked.

"Yup, a lingerie site I've looked at for gift ideas," I said.

"I don't believe I've benefited from this yet," Kim said.

"Well, I bought you a bed today and caffé borgia, so I figured that I was good in the present department just at the moment." Kim poked me. I held Lynn around her shoulders and said "I could put a bow on Lynn and we could formally present her to you for the evening." Lynn and I beamed insincerely at Kim. She looked stern for a second then laughed at us.

"Think of the advantages of buying me fancy lingerie," Kim said.

"It's an appealing image, to be sure," I said. "Well, if either of you see something today that grabs your eye, let me know, and I'll do the same."

"Thank you, dear," Kim said.

"Yes, thank you," Lynn said. I caught the tiniest glimmer between the two of them and I said, "What are you two up to?"

"You keep saying that but there's nothing going on," Lynn said.

"You are the most suspicious and untrusting person," Kim said.

"I know the two of you, so I think my opinion is justified."

"I'm not hearing a note of reproach in that, am I?" Lynn said.

"The jury's still out. It depends on what you're up to," I said.

"Given that there's nothing we're up to, there's no worries," Kim said smugly.

"We'll see."

"Yes, dear."

Lacy underwear was over one aisle. I pointed at a torso mannequin wearing red cotton lace panties. They were fairly see-through and had only small panels in the front that were solid. "You two like those?"

"I'd love to see Kim wearing something like that," Lynn said. "Can we get her red ones and me something in blue?"

"Oh, definitely!" We dug around in the packages. Red panties in Kim's size weren't a problem but it took us a little burrowing to find blue lace panties for Lynn.

"Aha!" Kim said at last. "What about these?" She held up a package with a navy blue pair.

Lynn held the package up to her arm and said, "What do you think?"

"It's a lovely color on you," I said. "Let's get 'em."

"Good! Is there anything else we need here?" Kim asked.

"No, this was about all I needed," Lynn said.

"Okay, then let's pay for this," Kim said.

We lined up for the cashier. Lynn and Kim paid for their respective purchases, then they linked arms with me and we walked out of the store. Unlike IKEA, Victoria's Secret probably sees a fair assortment of groupings; in any case, we didn't raise any eyebrows as we left.

Women's wear was on the main floor of Nordstrom's. We roamed up and down the aisles but didn't see anything that grabbed any of us.

"I'm sad," Kim said. "Normally, I can find a thing or two for sure that do it for me."

"The nightgowns are pretty enough, but they're all fairly… functional," Lynn agreed.

"I've been very happy with what I've seen you wearing so far," I said. "And it's never really been a problem with you coming to bed without lingerie." Kim and Lynn exchanged a look.

"While you may get excited by our naked skin—" Kim said.

"Oh, I do!" I interrupted.

"—You may actually find yourself more turned on by the decorations as well," Kim continued pointedly.

"I like the two of you with decorations," I said.

"Well, Kim, I guess we'll just have to fall back on Plan A," Lynn said. I pounced on this.

"What? What? I knew the two of you were up to something! What is Plan A?"

"If we told you, then you'd know," Lynn said. Kim nodded.

"And then there'd be no mystery," Kim said.

"Nor surprise," Lynn added. They looked at each other for a moment. Kim winked at Lynn. They started laughing. I looked at both of them.

"You aren't going to tell me, are you?" I said.

"Nope. Wait and see," Kim said. She was clearly enjoying my frustration.

"Okay, then. We've gotten underwear and caffé borgias, we're not getting nighties for some dark reason, we're holding on getting a ring, and we don't need food. What now?" I said.

"Lynn, do you need anything else while we're here at the mall?" Kim asked. Lynn thought a minute.

"No, I think not," Lynn replied after a moment. "I'd been thinking of more clothes shopping while I was in Seattle, but now that I'm here at the mall, I'm happy with just getting underwear and calling it a day."

"Then I think we should go home, lounge around, think about what we're going to eventually do for dinner," Kim said.

"Excellent," I said. We walked outside, found the car, and headed home.

Traffic was not bad and we arrived at the house in about half an hour. We trooped into the house carrying bags and packages and dumped them in the living room. Cookie and Fuzzball prowled around, looked at what we bought, and then stropped our ankles and suggested noisily that we might get them food. I poured more kibble in their bowl and the two of them started eating contentedly.

"I'd like to see what we're going to have to do to get the new bed set up," I said. I walked down the hall and stood in the bedroom door. It looked like the new bed would fit neatly, but the nightstands were going to be flush against the walls. Tight, maybe, but acceptable.

Kim hugged me from behind and looked over my shoulder at the bedroom. "What are you planning on doing with the old bed?"

"I'm going to get rid of the old hideabed couch in the music room," I said. "We can put this bed in that room with the headboard on the same wall where the couch is now."

"That'll be nice. You'll have a really proper guest room then. Although given that you seem to take all your guests to bed, I'm not sure how much you'd need it," Kim said.

"I'm sure that there will be people visiting that I don't take to bed," I said. "Or that you don't," I added pointedly.

Kim smiled. " Gee, depends on who else on the web cams you intend to have as a guest."

"I might have relatives up here at some point in the next decade," I said.

"Oh, I suppose so."

"And there might be someone who is completely resistant to our combined charms."

"Highly unlikely," Kim said.

"Tea's ready!" Lynn called from the kitchen.

"Oh, wonderful!" I said.

Lynn had brought the tea things in to the living room. We sat on the couch and Lynn poured tea.

After sipping for a moment, I looked at Kim and Lynn. "You're not going to tell me."

"The suspense is bugging you?" Lynn said in syrupy tones.

"Ummm…. Yes, it is!" I said.

"Good!" Lynn said.

"Of vastly greater import is the question of what we do for dinner," Kim said.

"I have no real preference," I said. "Something mildly exotic would be good."

"How about… uh… Middle Eastern?" Lynn asked. "About the only thing you can get up in Anchorage is hummus, and not very good hummus is that."

"Say, John, we haven't been to the Marrakesh in a while," Kim said. "How about that?"

"That is an exceptional idea," I said.

"What's it like?" Lynn said.

"Pretty damn good," Kim said. "It's Moroccan food that seems to be pretty authentic. You sit on the floor with cushions and they serve big plates of food that you eat with your hands."

"Ooooh, I'm up for that!" Lynn said.

"What time do folks want to eat?" I said.

"It's almost 4 o'clock now, so… uh…. maybe six-thirty?" We all looked at each other and nodded.

"It's a date then," I said. I looked up the number for the Marrakesh and made a reservation for three. Dinner having been planned, I returned to the living room and sat on the edge of the couch. "What would you two like to do between now and then?"

"I'd like TV and a nap," Lynn said.

"And I'd like to check email for a bit, but TV and a nap sounds like a plan to me," Kim said.

"I'm all for TV and a nap, too" I said.

"Good," Lynn said. She reached for the TV remote. "What's on?"

Lynn and I fell asleep watching an episode of "The Twilight Zone" that we'd both seen a dozen times before. I woke up about an hour later stretched out on the couch. Lynn was asleep half-lying on top of me with her head on one of the couch cushions. I shifted slightly and felt a familiar furry lump on my hip. I petted Cookie, who stretched and started purring. I smiled at a fleeting thought that both Kim and Lynn responded about t he same way.

I stroked Lynn's back and she hugged me without opening her eyes. I said, "It's time to wake up, honey."

Lynn tucked her head into my chest more and said "No. Don't wanna!"

"I'll feed you Moroccan food if you do."

"But you feel so good to snuggle. And I like the way you smell." Another hug.

I kissed the top of her head. "If you get up, not only is there dinner, but you can probably molest Kim afterwards."

Lynn's breasts bounced slightly on my chest as she laughed quietly. "You have no idea. Besides which, she's really easy. I can molest her any time I like

We were both startled by Kim saying "Who's calling whom easy?" We rolled over and saw that Kim was waking up in the armchair near the couch.

"You. I was calling you easy," Lynn said.

"Hello, pot? This is kettle. Yes, you're black," Kim said. "You do realize that you're far easier than I'll ever be?"

"You say that like it's a bad thing," Lynn said.

"I sure wouldn't think it's a bad thing," I ventured.

"You're a guy. Your opinion doesn't count. We know what you think about this," Lynn said.

"I am a veritable bastion of virtue," Kim said haughtily. "I'm a model of morality."

Lynn sat up and made a snorting noise. "You are more full of shit than a Christmas goose. Allow me to demonstrate." She stood up and walked behind the armchair. Leaning over, Lynn kissed Kim. Kim kissed back and reached her arms up around Lynn. Lynn responded by kneading Kim's breasts. Kim spread her legs slightly and leaned back a little in the armchair. Lynn ran her hands down Kim's front to her thighs. She spread Kim's legs a little wider and started squeezing Kim's pussy through her jeans.

"Mmmmmm!" Kim said. "That's very nice."

"See what I mean about being easy?" Lynn said.

"But you say it like it's a bad thing," Kim said. We all laughed.

I sat up and said, "It's almost six o'clock. Marrakesh is maybe 15 minutes away, so let us hit the bathroom and change for dinner and head out."

"C'mon, Kim," Lynn said. They both got up and headed down the hall. I heard the bedroom door shut, followed by a muffled giggle.

"You two are up to something!" I said in a loud voice. I heard more giggling.

"Not so's you'd notice!" Kim hollered back.

"You've got the door shut," I said.

"Not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin!" Lynn said. "Oh, wait, wrong line. Sorry!"

"Well, can I at least get a fresh shirt?"

"Nooooooo."

"Oh, very well." I used the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and brushed my hair. Not bad. I looked closer and saw that I was looking rather bristly, so I lathered up very quickly and shaved. I was splashing water on my neck to wash off the soap, when I heard the bedroom door open. Wiping my face with a towel, I turned toward the door.

Lynn and Kim had changed into matching black slacks and thin silk blouses. Lynn's was a mottled gold and Kim's was light green. They'd each tied a dark blue scarf around their neck that crisscrossed their breasts, covering them completely but leaving a great deal of skin exposed, which was almost perfectly visible through the sheer silk. Both women had put on exotic and heavy makeup, with dark red lipstick and eyeliner. The ensembles were completed with black pumps and gold ankle bracelet with little hearts that dangled and glittered. Perfect.

Kim said, "What do you think?"

"I think we'd better go to dinner," I said. "I'm going to need all my strength for what's clearly going to be a long night."

"You don't know that half of it," Kim said.

"The half I can see is heart-stopping," I replied.

"Change your shirt, sweetie," Lynn said.

To match the outfits that Kim and Lynn were wearing, I quickly changed into black slacks and a loose white cotton shirt. Transferring my wallet and keys to the slacks, I popped back out and said "Ready!"

Kim rode up front and Lynn sat behind me. As she shut the door, Kim said "Keep your eyes on the road and not on my tits. You'll have plenty of opportunities to look at them over dinner."

Lynn chimed in with "And no ogling me in the rearview mirror, either!"

I sighed. "You two are just vicious, you know."

"You love it and you know it."

We arrived at the Marrakesh right at 6:30. A waiter showed us to our table. Like all Moroccan restaurants, the décor was heavy on brocaded pillows, tassels, and soft red leather. He motioned for us to be seated on the cushions around the table. Another waiter arrived with menus, water, and large, soft napkins. Both waiters bowed slightly and bustled off. The menu had six pages of food. After looking at it for a couple minutes, Kim said, "Has anyone got a major preference?"

"I sure don't," Lynn said. "It all sounds appealing."

"I could see ordering way too much food," I said.

"I think we should order the combo dinner for three at the bottom of the page," Kim said, pointing to an item in her menu.

"Okay with me," Lynn said, "but let's also get this combination appetizer plate."

"I like it, too," I said. I closed my menu and set it in the middle of the table. Lynn followed suit.

"Okay, but I'm going to order the dinner for two and not three, otherwise between the appetizers and dinner, we'll be stuffed," Kim said. I nodded and Lynn said "Sure."

The waiter returned with a small tray with three glasses of hot mint tea and hot towels to clean our hands with.

"Mmmm," Lynn said. "They've scented the towels!" We all smelled the towels.

"I think it's some kind of sandalwood," Kim said.

"I love it," Lynn said. She patted her hands one last time and set the towel on the table.

"Would you all care for something to drink?" the waiter asked.

"Yes," I said. "What do you recommend in a full-bodied red wine?"

"We've got a very nice Shiraz," the waiter said. He pointed to the description in the wine menu. I read it aloud to Kim and Lynn: "Rich, sweet, fruity, with an aftertaste of cranberries, walnuts, and honey. " Lynn and Kim nodded approval at this.

"Sounds good," I said. "A bottle and three glasses, please."

"And water, please!" Lynn said. The waiter nodded and headed off.

I looked at Kim and Lynn and smiled. "You two are gorgeous."

Kim beamed. Lynn primped her hair dramatically and said "Why, thank you, kind sir!"

"So you were planning this all along?" I said.

"Yes, I found this great outfit a couple weeks ago, and got hold of Lynn and asked if she wanted to dress up with me." Kim adjusted her collar, fluffed her hair a little, and smiled at Lynn, who smiled back.

"We thought we'd surprise you," Lynn said.

"You did!" I said.

"Play your cards right, mister, and you might get lucky tonight," Kim said.

"I dunno, Kim. All things being equal, I think I'm over my lifetime supply for luck already. I mean, I'm marrying you, Lynn's here, and you're both dressed to the nines."

"I love you, both," Kim said.

"Ditto," Lynn said.

"Who am I to go against the grain?" I said. "I'll marry you both."

"Well, that's good, mister, seeing as how you got us both in trouble," Lynn said with a drawl.

"It was your pappy's shotgun that convinced me," I drawled back

The waiter returned with the wine. As he opened the bottle, he said, "Water will be here in just a moment." He poured a sample and handed it to me. The wine was as described in the menu.

"I think we've a winner here, ladies," I said. The waiter nodded and poured glasses of wine for Kim and Lynn. They sipped and smiled. The waiter set the bottle down and picked up his pad. He looked at us expectantly.

Kim said "We're going to go for the combination appetizer plate for three and the combo dinner for two with an extra plate."

"Excellent choice," the waiter said. He gathered the menus and headed off to the kitchen as a busboy with a tray of glasses and a large pitcher of iced water with a few lemon slices.

We sat around the table and sipped our wine. Kim caught me staring at her chest dreamily and said, "I told you you'd have plenty of opportunities to look at my tits." Lynn stretched and inhaled. We both looked at Lynn's chest for a moment.

"I don't know about dinner, but the appetizers are fabulous," I said. I held hands with both of them. "I love you both. You're absolutely amazing."

"I've never felt like this, either," Kim said. She smiled at Lynn and took her hand. Lynn smiled back.

"I feel all warm and happy," Lynn said. "And safe. I feel really safe."

"Me, too," Kim said.

"I also feel very, very proud being out with the two most beautiful women in the world," I said.

"Flatterer!"

I shrugged. "Hey, it works." I squeezed their hands for a moment and let go.

We smiled at each other. I thought about what the two of them were planning for later this evening.

"It's a pity there aren't belly dancers tonight. Kim's told me how much you both like belly dancers," Lynn said.

A couple minutes later, the waiter arrived with a basket of bread. We each took a piece.

"Mmmmm, this is different!" Lynn said. "What is it?"

"This is kesra," Kim said. "It's traditional Moroccan bread."

"I like it! It's very chewy. What's that funny spice taste underneath?"