Kim McArthur's Busy Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimberly begins to cry as she comes and keeps coming. "I love you," she sobs over and over, unable to take her eyes off of Barbara's lovely face, red now with wild passion. The boy is kissing Kim's neck. "I love you," he moans. Kim looks in his eyes. "I love you, Peter. You're being so good. Oh, sweetie! You're so good." She kisses him gently, then Barbara leans down and kisses them both.

Kimberly can feel Barbara's left hand guiding Peter's cock. She is squeezing him to keep him from coming. Kim's eyes widen in wonder as she realizes that Barbara is plunging her thumb of her right hand into Peter's ass and tickling his balls with her fingers. "I can't hold it," he gasps and he begins to explode inside her. It seems an endless flow of warm passion. It just keeps emptying inside her like a water fall. Kim keeps kissing Peter and sighing, "Oh baby, oh sweetheart. This is so good. I love you baby."

She feels Barbara's fingers dipping into her pussy. Barbara takes her hand now covered in both Kim and Peter's juices and slips it into Kim's sweet mouth. And Peter is still coming. Finally Barbara takes him out of Kim and brings his cock to the bound girl's lips. Kim moves her head up to take all of him in her mouth; she is now thrashing uncontrollably against her bonds. Peter begins to flow inside her and she keeps gulping and swallowing hungrily. Barbara's face is next to hers and she is licking Peter's balls. Kim and Barbara seem to be kissing each other as they work their tongues over Peter's cock.

This goes on endlessly until Peter has no more juices to give. He presses his face against Kim's angelic face and moans. Kim keeps whispering, "I love you, Peter. You're so sweet, baby." Finally Barbara takes his hand to lead him away. "I'm going to get Peter cleaned up and send him home to his mother," she smiles with mischief as she leans in and whispers, "Don't worry; I'll give him your phone number." The her smile turns to an evil grin, "But I have someone to take care of you too." With that she wiggles her perfect bottom in Kim's face and skips away. And as she leaves Charlotte moves towards the bed.

Charlotte is dressed in a black bustier with black silk panties and black sheer knee high stockings. The panties have a slit that reveal the lips of her hungry pussy. As Charlotte climbs onto the bed Kimberly lays back languidly and admires her sensational figure. Charlotte has a voluptuous body with a rear made for spanking and huge breasts that jiggle and pour out over the top of her bustier. She leans over Kim. "I've been longing for this," she says as her soft dark hair tumbles across Kimberly's face. Kim watches as Charlotte's breasts heave with each deep breath.

Then Charlotte turns and begins to untie Kim's legs, taking her time, tickling and sucking her toes. Both girls are giggling with delight. Then Charlotte loosens the other ropes and helps Kim sit up. Kim shakes her mane of dewy golden hair and Charlotte presses the curls to her own face sucking in the scent of sweat and tears from Kim's long night of loving. She smiles to herself as she contemplates what's still in store for the birthday girl.

She gives Kimberly some cool water while she rubs her supple glistening skin with a softly scented oil. As she massages Kim's tender breasts she sees the nipples stand up begging to be sucked. Charlotte obeys the command and giggles, "Oh, you're delicious. Are you tasty all over?" With that she leans into Kim's lap and begins to nibble on Kim's clit, sucking up the juices from the previous lovemaking. Kim begins to groan but then she's startled to find the ropes on her wrists pulling her up into a standing position. She looks anxiously at Charlotte and sees her pick up a leather riding crop.

Kim is standing on the bed naked with her arms tied above her head. Her breasts stand out and her skin glows with the oils from the loving massage. She looks down with wide eyes at Charlotte lying beneath her running the tip of the crop up and down Kim's legs. Abruptly a mask is thrown over her eyes from behind. Kim can get out just one fearful cry before the gag is forced into her mouth.

Kimberly's heart is racing and her breathing is quick and shallow. Her thoughts are racing too. She's afraid of the gag, afraid of the blindfold, and she's afraid of the bonds. She knows now that she is in for some delicious pain and her skin is tingling with anticipation, but she fears what heights her captors will try for after all she's been through tonight.

All this time the tip of the crop has been tickling her legs. It disappears and she feels Charlotte standing up on the bed. "You've been a naughty girl, Kimmy." And there's a whooshing sound and the crop slaps against Kim's white legs. "A very naughty girl." Whoosh and a sharp slap of leather on her ass. Her bottom reddens and tingles with pain. Kim begins to writhe slowly as she feels the crop come down across her breasts. Her nipples stand up excited, about to burst. The crop hits against her belly and Kim begins to come, screaming into her gag.

Now Charlotte is whipping her ass wildly. "Naughty girl. Bad girl. Naughty girl," she's shrieking. Kim is writhing and dangling from the ropes; her legs can't hold her. She screams again and again into the gag. Her pink flesh is glowing red with pain and wave after wave of honey pours from her pussy.

Kimberly feels herself gradually lifted into the air as the spanking continues. Then Charlotte wraps her arms around Kim's legs and begins to kiss her raw, red bottom. Kim feels Charlotte's tears wetting her tender skin. Then Charlotte twists Kim around and throws Kim's legs over her shoulders. Suddenly Charlotte's mouth is on her pussy and with her hands gripping Kim's rear she begins to kiss and lick and suck.

Kim is thrashing and bending in the air, arching her back and pressing herself deeper into Charlotte's face. She has not stopped screaming her muffled screams since the spanking had started. Now she screams more as a tongue drives deeper inside her. In the next moment her body stiffens and she bends back further; she trembles and shakes with bliss and moans a deep animal sound as her body melts and she hangs limp from the ropes.

Charlotte has taken her mouth off of Kim and holds her legs as she's slowly lowered towards the bed, but before her feet touch the sheets Kim feels pressure against her ass and pussy. She groans with the realization that she's being lowered onto two hungry cocks. Charlotte is still holding her legs and mounting them onto the chest of the man in front. Kim's body folds tightly as she's squeezed between the two men. But as the tips of the shafts begin to penetrate Kim starts to buck and thrash between the two men. Her groaning grows into an animal scream as the two shafts alternate their pounding. Charlotte is moving around the trio slapping their thighs with her riding crop.

The two men are pawing all over Kim's flesh grapping her breasts and gnawing as they drive into her. Their alternating rhythm continues and Kim bucks and screams between them. The crop stings her flesh and with each sting of leather the shafts drive deeper. Kim can't tell which of the men comes first but they are coming furiously as her screams rolls into a moan. She is exhausted and melting as her glistening body slides down between the two men.

She feels herself lowered to the bed and limp with satisfaction she rests her head in Charlotte's warm lap. Charlotte is stroking her hair and gently removing the gag and blindfold. Kimberly is weak and placid as she looks up at her with her sweet innocent eyes. She tries to speak but she has no voice left. She gulps some of the water Charlotte offers but is shocked to see two men attaching something to her ankles.

The men are attaching gravity boots, like those she once wore for a magazine spread shot at the mansion. She would also wear them and hang upside down as Hef ate her out and she sucked him dry. She loved it. Now she looks up dreamily at Charlotte as the two men begin to hoist her up. She is too weak to resist as her sweaty body slides along the damp sheets. Charlotte is moving along with her and supporting her as first her long legs lift into the air; then her round, plump, now soft and tender rear lifts off the bed. The sheets stick for a moment to her moist skin, seemingly reluctant to let go of that delicious flesh. Charlotte holds her shoulders as her body is lifted into the air.

Blissed out and bleary-eyed Kim dangles upside down with Charlotte under her holding her up. She is humming softly to herself; she has not really stopped moaning since the last double screwing. She dreamily looks out at Charlotte, too tired to care what happens to her next. Her lovely arms hang loosely down over Charlotte, and her beautiful breasts look wonderful hanging there shapely and ready for kisses. Her belly is flat and smooth and leads up to the ever dewy bush; between her thighs the swollen lips of her pussy glow with invitation. She hums and sways and loses herself in wave after wave of joy as each stroke of the evening seems to repeat itself inside her.

Then she feels a loving tender touch on her rear. Somebody is caressing her bottom with one hand while the other runs its nails slightly up her spine. She feels a warm cheek rest against her buns. "Barbara," she moans, or thinks she moans; all that comes out is a long passionate hungry sigh.

Barbara gives Kim's ass a gentle pat and steps in front of her. She's dressed the same as Charlotte except she's not wearing any panties. "Mmmm, Kimmy, you look positively yummy. Like candy in the fudge shop window. Are you as yummy as you look?" Barbara, holding Kimberly's buns in her hands begins to dart her tongue gently over the lips of her pussy. "Oh, this is sweet." Her tongue flicks over her thighs and her belly but always return for a quick, delicate lick in that glorious snatch. Kim looks up and can see Barbara's pussy moist and ready in front of her. She's still moaning quietly and slowly writhing in the air as Barbara's tongue works over her legs and tummy and pussy.

After a few dreamy moments Kim begins to hum louder. Charlotte is also moaning and crying as she watches Barbara work her mouth on Kim. Slowly Kim lifts one arm and puts a hand on Barbara's rear. Then the other hand comes up. Charlotte gently lifts Kim's head as Barbara moves her own bush into Kim's sweet face. Kim's tongue has a mind of its own as it slips out to meet the lips of Barbara's hungry pussy. Everything is moving slowly and deliberately; Kim's tongue is licking and tasting delicately, so is Barbara's. Charlotte is looking up and admiring the glories of the two playmates giving pleasure to each other.

Reflexively Kim gulps and swallows some of the hot juices; as the honey drips down her throat she tightens her grip on Barbara's rear. Kim's tongue goes a little deeper and she squeezes even harder. Each of her actions is matched by Barbara. Gradually she begins to come out of her blissful haze and dig more hungrily into Barbara. At the same time her body stiffens and trembles with ecstasy. Her thighs tighten around Barbara's head while Barbara's tongue seems to reach down through Kim's pussy to lick her heart. Charlotte starts rocking back and forth whispering, then shouting, "Yes, yes, yes!" This starts both Kim and Barbara writhing against each other.

At this point Kim has no thoughts; her gorgeous, perfect body and her sweet, innocent soul have turned into a machine of sex and lust. Her translucent skin flushes and the blood pounds through her veins. Her round breasts tremble and her green eyes are flashing as they take in the sight of Barbara's thighs pressed against her. Perhaps she is dizzy from being dangled upside down or perhaps it's the memory of all the fingers and tongues and cocks that have pierced her tonight but suddenly her body straightens, her toes point to the ceiling, her nipples push out as far as they can go, her bottom clinches, her legs press against Barbara's head, while her fingers dig into Barbara's buns, and with one low, deep, soulful groan she faints.

Barbara and Charlotte gently lower her limp body to the bed. Charlotte can't help licking the delicious sweat. Barbara joins her for a moment then they both tenderly rub more oil onto Kim's lovely warm skin. Quietly they remove the gravity boots and even the silken bonds on her wrists. For the first time tonight Kim is completely still and completely bare. The two girls admire her for a moment. "You know Charlotte, you took good care of my little cheerleader here." With a smile she slips her hand into Charlotte's panties and begins to go to work.

The crew has gathered around the bed to admire the sleeping Kim and watch the two dark haired beauties fondle and kiss each other. Barbara calls out, "Don't worry boys, we're not done with you all yet."

Kimberly doesn't know how long she slept. As she awakens she looks around the room and she sees Barbara looking down at her; her head as been resting in the dark haired girl's lap. She looks down at the foot of the bed and sees Charlotte standing there. With one hand she is stroking Kim's soft white thighs, and with the other she is guiding a man's cock toward her pussy. Gulping and crying Kim pleads with Barbara, "Oh, please. I can't take anymore."

"Oh yes you can, sweetness. You were made for this. You are the goddess of love. When you make love you actually MAKE love." She is softly stroking Kim's golden hair as she speaks.

Kim looks back at the shaft moving towards and her body becomes rigid. "No," she wails. But Barbara goes on, "Look around you, lover." Kim sees that mirrors have been positioned all around the bed. She sees the shadowy forms of men sitting and waiting anxiously for their turn with the fabulous flesh; between the shadows and their reflections in the mirrors she can't guess how many dozens of men are here. She looks up at Barbara and gently shakes her glowing mane. "Look around, Kimmy. All this is because of your beauty. Watch yourself in the mirror and see how sweet and wonderful you look." Kim looks up into the ceiling mirror just as Charlotte dips the head of the cock into her body. Kim pushes down slightly to meet the man as he presses into her. She watches in the mirror as Charlotte lifts her legs and wraps them around the man's waist. "That's my little angel of love," sighs Barbara as she leans down to kiss Kim's belly and rub her nipples. Anxiously Kim turns to find a mirror so she can watch the man driving into her and Barbara kissing and caressing her body.

When that man is finished there is another right behind him. After that a third man stands, and she sees him whispering to Charlotte then Kim feels herself being turned over and her bottom spread open to receive him. Again she hurriedly hunts for a mirror. It is the sight of herself being fucked that is turning her on now. She looks at Barbara and mouths, "I love you."

So it begins. After a while Barbara and Charlotte lay on either side of her. Sometimes a man will choose from among the three beauties but most of the men take each girl in turn. Sometimes while she is coming Kim will clutch Barbara's hand and squeeze. Very often Barbara breaks the action and puts her mouth on Kim's pussy licking out all the juices. At one point Charlotte, Kim, and Barbara form a triangle as they eat each other. Two men manage to slip into both Kim and Barbara's asses as they're doing sixty-nine.

Then a pair of coarse hands lift Kimberly off the bed; her hearts stops as the recognizes she's in the arms of the man with the knife. But he's clean shaven now and looks smiling and anxious to have her. Carrying her like a bride he moves her outside to a pool. They wade into the warm water and Kim is carried to the side where the man has placed a mirror and she watches as he eats her pussy.

Late in the night Kim and Barbara find themselves face to face on their sides as men hammer into them from behind. In one of the few moments when Kim takes her eyes of a mirror she looks at Barbara as their breasts press into each others; both girls are laughing wildly. Barbara smiles at Kim's exhilaration and says, "Happy Birthday, Baby." Then she's pulled away and Kim finds a cock pressed against her lips. As she opens her mouth to take it in she begins to cry with joy.

So it goes on, and on, and on. Straight on 'til morning.

Around dawn, Kim wakes up to find herself alone in the bed with Barbara, who still has her little pinky inside of Kim's pussy. She looks up into the ceiling mirror and sees her body, white and pure, glowing with the bliss of endless lovemaking. She strokes Barbara's hair and whispers, "Wait 'til your birthday, baby."

But Kimberly doesn't have to wait until Barbara's birthday. The very next day after her birthday Barbara and Kimberly have to report to the set. They are both weak and tired from the long night of fun but the scene is simple enough. They have to appear naked in a small shower stall and wash each other. As they come on the set the whole crew applauds them and Kimberly sees Barbara's cheeks flush with pride and an idea pops into her head.

A few weeks later they are at the wrap party which is on a soundstage at the studio. Kim and Barbara both are wearing tight halter gowns with thin straps and a magnificent display of skin on their backs. The skirts are so tight that you could read the label on their thongs. The thin, almost sheer material of Kim's gown is white; Barbara's is black. As the party goes on into the night the room gets hotter. Barbara and Kim can't stop dancing with each other. They love writhing and twisting against each other's body. The dresses are damp with sweat and their nipples can be seen clearly through the fabric.

At midnight the director taps a microphone and says to the crowd, "Our dear darling Kimmy would like to make an announcement. Kim blushes and steps to the mike. At the same time two huge men in tight white tee shirts move next to Barbara. "Hello, everybody," Kim calls out. Her sweet voice has a light Texas twang. "I just wanted to tell you that I'll always remember this shoot and this crew. You are all so special to me." A lot of murmuring and chuckles in the audience; Kim's cheeks redden slightly as she recalls just how special this crew has been to her. "You all remember the wonderful gift Barbara gave me." Now there are affectionate whistles and applause. Kimberly smiles and she sees Barbara stiffen as the two huge men each put a hand on her arms.

"Now it's time for me to pay her back." There is even louder applause and Barbara is beginning to blush. "Some of you have helped with the sets." "Sets?" Barbara wonders but Kimberly goes on. "Many of you have helped in so many ways. And I love you all so much and I know Barbara does too." The crowd is going wild now and Barbara is beginning to tremble as she realizes the men are holding her captive. Kim quiets the crowd and goes on, "We want you all to join us for a special event on the stage next store. But be sure to take a number so you can enter the contest." Contest? Barbara is tense and she tries to step away from the two men but their grip is tight. "So, Barbara, my love," Kimberly concludes, "Come and meet your fans." The audience applauds again and Barbara feels herself lifted high and placed on the shoulders of the two hulking men. Kim comes over and grabbing both men by their belts she leads them into the next soundstage.

This room is set like a theater and Barbara can see through the footlights. She blinks and realizes that she has just made a grand entrance in a big show. The crowd is howling and whistling lustily, stamping their feet and clapping. She looks around and sees that the stage is arranged with several different small sets. One looks like a fancy sleeping berth on a deluxe train, another is a bed with a deep red comforter and large green pillows, and other seems to be a stone archway with ivy. All the scenes look familiar and she notices a long rack of clothes with a variety of clothes and lingerie.