Kim Rents a Cabin with Coworkers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonnerBBQ
DonnerBBQ
1,150 Followers

As Lauren stepped out I got a fantastic full frontal view of her lean body. She was really incredible-looking and the wetness from the shower and the embarrassment on her face only heighted her beauty. She quickly grabbed a towel and fled the bathroom but the image of her naked body will remain with me for some time.

Meanwhile I realized that Kim was now in the shower, sandwiched tightly between Phil and Matt. Kim was just giggling constantly but there really wasn't any conversation. Their shadows were moving about so it was obvious that they weren't just standing still in there. I could only imagine what was really going on in the shower.

It then occurred to me that this was too much. I never want to embarrass my wife by saying in front of others what she can or can't do, but she was crossing a line here. I started heading towards to the shower with the intent of pulling the curtain aside, dragging her out of the shower and seeing if I needed to kick someone's ass. But before I reached the shower I heard Kim declare, "Okay, okay, okay, okay, I'm done!" sounding like she hit her limit.

Kim suddenly pulled the shower curtain to the side. Kim was wedged tightly in between Phil and Matt, both of whom were facing her. Phil was behind her with his hardened dick pressing against her upper butt. His chest was touching her back and his hands were floating breast-level, just an inch from the sides of her breasts. Matt was also stiff, with his cock in firm contact with her stomach. Kim's breasts were pressing into his chest. I could only see one of Matt's hands and it was resting on her upper thigh.

Kim was smiling as she squeezed her way out from the shower. She grabbed a towel and quickly exited the bathroom. The guys exited too and they all dressed. Surprisingly little was said about the shower. Perhaps people didn't know what to say.

The rest of the morning we just focused on packing up and doing a quick clean of the cabin. I was looking forward to talking with Kim in private, but I knew that was going to have to wait until we got back into town. Before we left, Kim told everyone that they had better not say anything to anyone about this weekend. "If I even hear anyone mention the word 'shower' at work I swear that nothing like this will ever happen again," she told them, while staring at Phil. They all agreed, but I surprised that she was even hinting that there might be a next time.

Back at our house, we were finally able to talk in private.

"Well, that was an interesting weekend," I said with emphasis on the word 'interesting'.

"Yeah, I guess things got a little out of hand. Remind me not to drink that much vodka again! It really did a number on me. I slept terribly last night. I probably shouldn't have decided to sleep on the couch as it was way too firm. I was always hot and itchy and I know that my shirt was irritating the hell out of me because it was wet and always sticking to me. I remember at some point waking up and my shirt was just around my waist, so I took it off without thinking about it. Then I noticed that the guys were watching me. I realized I was naked, but at that point they had seen me and really, I was much more concerned about my thumping head. I haven't had a headache like that in a long, long time. After that there wasn't much point in worrying about whether I was naked or not. I really didn't intend to sleep in the nude; it just sort of happened. You'll notice that I did put a shirt back on in the morning before we went out to have coffee. I thought about just staying nude, but I decided that it might look inappropriate."

"Yeah, it would have been a bit much. But what possessed you to get in the shower with Lauren?" I asked.

Kim exhaled, looking both nervous and embarrassed as she recalled the event. "Well, it started because I was trying to have fun. The guys really seemed like they wanted to see more of Lauren and I knew Lauren was enjoying the attention, so I just tried facilitate it. I just planned to let them watch her in the shower like they watched me, knowing that they really couldn't see much anyway. After Lauren whined about the shower being small it occurred to me that it would be really sexy if Lauren and I were both showering while the guys watched. So I hopped in.

"Now you couldn't see it and she probably wouldn't admit it, but Lauren loved it. I'm sure of it. She was so embarrassed but had a smile from ear to ear. And I was getting a kick out of embarrassing her. So when Phil asked about coming in, I said 'sure' just to see Lauren's reaction but not really expecting him to do so. Then, all of sudden, he got in.

"I thought it was pretty funny, him getting in with us all naked. Lauren was totally freaking out and I just couldn't believe that he actually got in. And with three people it was pretty tight. I could feel Phil's body right against my back. He grew hard and I could feel his pecker pressing against my butt. Nobody really knew what to do with their hands and touching each other was rather unavoidable. Phil initially rested his hands on my back, but then they started roaming a bit."

"Roaming?" I asked.

"Well, he dropped his hands and they were on my hips, but then they rubbed across my butt for a bit. Then he brought them up to my back again, and moved them out to the side with his fingers grazing the sides of my breasts. It wasn't like he was just grabbing and groping me all over, but he was definitely taking advantage of the close confines.

"Then Matt got in and Lauren left. I thought it was hilarious that Matt just invited himself in and Lauren's reaction to him trying to squeeze in between us was priceless. But then there I was wedged in between the two of them. Matt was instantly hard and we were facing each other, like nose to nose. My tits were pushing right into his chest, but there was just no room in there. Matt's hands were roaming too but they were usually around my breasts."

"He was grabbing your breasts?" I asked.

"Yeah, pretty much. Well, maybe not 'grabbing' really, but he kept leaning back and letting his hands rub across my tits. Then Phil started getting bolder and was trying to get his hands on my tits, but kept running into Matt's hands, and so their hands started kind of wrestling each other to be on my tits. The whole thing was hysterical and totally out of control. Then Matt reached one hand down and started sliding it towards my pussy and I could feel Phil begin to grind his cock against my ass. I knew that it was time to end it and I got out."

"Wow, it sounds like you got out just in time," I said. It was all I could say. I couldn't believe that they had their hands on her tits and ass. And her reaction to the whole thing seemed to be that it was only a bit inappropriate, but otherwise 'hysterical.' I can't say that I found it to be 'hysterical.' I had a lot of thoughts and feelings about it, but that wasn't one of them. I did find it to be arousing, and that part of me prevented me from discouraging her behavior. But I was also frightened. I knew it was a dangerous trajectory to be on. It wasn't like she was cheating or anything. It was all in the open and she wasn't developing relationships with them. She was simply being flirty and having fun. As long as it stayed that way, I figured I was okay with it, and the part of me that found it arousing would look forward to it continuing. At the same time, I started to feel like we were playing with fire.

DonnerBBQ
DonnerBBQ
1,150 Followers