Kimberly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,570 Followers

Karen smiled and shook her head.

"No it doesn't Bobby. You're the body doctor and I'm the head doctor that means in this situation I get to call the shots, you get your own back when I'm ill."

At that Karen stood. I suppose to her this conversation was now over. She held out a hand and slowly I took it and stood to follow her into the bathroom. I could feel my cheeks burn as I watched Karen tie her hair back, lean into the shower and turn the water on. She tested it a couple of times to check how hot it was before she finally looked at me.

"We are going to do this Bobby, even though I can see you're nervous about it. The only choice you have is going to be, do you wash me first or do I wash you?"

My throat held my voice within it, refusing to let me answer her question. The tears that welled up in my eyes blurred the vision in front of me as I tried so hard to focus on her. I needed to breathe, yet pulling oxygen into my lungs didn't stifle the panic I had. Karen walked up to me and held my head in her hands, smiled, and repeated my options once again. It still took me a moment to get my voice to be heard when I said that I would like to wash her first.

Karen flushed a little then nodded and walked into the shower, I grabbed a sponge and Karen pulled it out of my hands and tossed it out of the shower, even more confused.

"Why did you just do that?" I asked.

"Bobby, a sponge shows detachment from the person you're going to wash, in this case, me. Hands only Bobby so suck it up and get started."

I was trapped. Oh, I could have said no but what would that have achieved other than a few days reprieve and Karen reminding me that I had agreed to this and she was, after all, the head doctor in all this. I had, agreed to her proposal. It will no doubt rank up there as the most bizarre agreement I've ever made, sharing a cabin with a naked woman as though it's a totally natural thing to do. She noticed me stall, the half smile and the determination in her eyes simply backed up by her reaching for the bottle of shower gel and handing it to me.

Taking a deep breath and deciding it was one of those now or never moments, I took her by the shoulders and turned her around. I could hear and feel her giggle, even shake her head as she allowed me to turn her. That was the first time I had knowingly touched Karen, the jolt to my loins didn't go unnoticed either. Even I realized that by starting with her back I was simply staving off the inevitable.

At first Karen stood still watching the tiles. She seemed to jump slightly when I touched her even though she knew I would, which I thought was rather odd. I think it was the lack of tan lines I noticed about her first, just before my soapy hands covered her shoulders. She moved her arms further apart allowing me better access to her. The angel tattoo held my attention for a moment; it was very intricate work and someone had spent some hours on it. It was the small of her back that got soaped next and that was when my hands started to shake.

Doing my best to pause I pulled the shower head off its stand and washed the used soap from her shoulders and back, as I did, Karen put her hands out and rested them on the tiles. Her ass came out to meet me and I felt another jolt to my loins. I hadn't anticipated her moving her ass and it touched my dick before I took a step back. The blood that flowed into it made me think that perhaps what Karen was doing to me was actually working. I wasn't even in the ball park of hard but I wasn't going around flaccid either.

"Bobby while I'm more than happy to join in I do have to say there is something of a time limit on this, I get out when this water goes cold."

Looking up to see her smiling as she said that defused the situation again. I had Karen's ass to do and what an ass it was. Yes I had noticed it throughout the day as she bent down to put things away but up until now, I had actually got used to her nakedness and I sure didn't figure I would admit to that in my lifetime, but it was true. For most of the afternoon I had been having conversations with Karen, not staring at her ass or tits.

Soaping my hands once again I placed both onto her bubble shaped butt. Her head rose and a sigh escaped her lips. "Well you took your time but you finally got there, was placing your hands on my ass that hard to do, Bobby?"

She didn't see me nod my head and for that I was eternally grateful. At first I kept to the outside of her ass, my face burned with embarrassment at doing this. Karen was an incredibly hot lady and I had her naked, in my shower and my hands on her ass. Only in wet dreams do people like me do this to women like her. My loins gave a jolt again, reminding me why we were doing this. Finally satisfied I took my hands away and instinctively patted her ass, regretting it as soon as I had done it.

Karen seemed to take it a different way and her right leg took half a step sideway, her legs now further apart.

"Oh fuck."

"That's right Bobby, you're not done yet."

I looked up, she had been watching me the whole time her hand wiped the mirror tile one more time, allowing me to see her totally dilated eyes just before the steam of the shower misted it up once again. I was so busted and in a shower there really is nowhere to hide. Taking a deep breath I soaped up once again, one hand held an ass cheek the other traveled down the crack of her ass. Her whole body must have lifted off the shower floor a good inch when my fingers ran over her hole, her cheeks clenched then relaxed, her ass moved towards me before Karen stopped it.

Karen was having her own difficulty breathing now. A slow moan was soon strangled in her throat as she bit her bottom lip to prevent it leaving her body. My fingers pulled back over her hole and again her body went rigid.

"I see you have found the fun bits, are you going to wash me or go exploring?"

This was a test, it had to be. There is no way she could be this open about her body and willing to let me play with her. Grabbing the shower head once again to wash away the soap I then concentrated on her legs, hoping she didn't notice I hadn't answered her question. Squatting to do her legs soon made me forget the dilemma about her question, I have never been a leg man but, oh boy.

This lady had legs that any model would kill for, even with all the exercise she did they kept a perfect shape and the muscle tone on both simply complimented them remarkably well. I took longer washing the soap off this time, blind panic over what came next I think. Karen simply stayed in that position waiting for me to ask her to move, I took a deep breath and asked her to turn around, and I sounded like Mickey Mouse. I coughed, sucked in air and tried again. This time my voice sounded like mine, well as close as it could sound like mine.

Karen didn't say a word, just did as I asked. I was still squatting from washing her legs, I couldn't see the point in standing just yet. Well I could, at least, down here she couldn't see my burning cheeks. Again her legs parted to as an exact position as they were when she had her back to me. Taking a deep breath and thinking to myself 'here goes.' I washed the front of her legs and then looked directly at her pussy, even quickly covering her pubic hair with soap didn't stop the image of her pussy being burned into my mind.

Her pubic hair was trimmed but not cut into any of the fashions of today. No landing strip, or heart shape on her pubic bone, the carpet matched the drapes in every way. I washed between her legs keeping my hands as far away from her pussy lips as I could, but that didn't stop me touching them from time to time. Plucking up as much courage as I could, I placed shower gel onto the palm of my and hand rubbed it into soap. Karen had anticipated what was coming next; she placed her hands onto my shoulders. I still wasn't brave enough to look at her.

My hand went between her legs and soaped her pussy lips, her stomach tightened and her fingers dug into my shoulders. Her legs buckled slightly, I'm not sure if that was instinct or to allow for my hand. She was intensely warm down there. Her pussy lips seemed engorged but it was difficult to be sure with the amount of soap now there. I rubbed taking care not to let my fingers enter her, on a couple of occasions my fingers did touch her hole again, the hiss that followed above me telling me that Karen was indeed getting into this.

Washing away the soap with the shower head caused her to again dig her fingers into me and although I couldn't be sure, with my own heartbeat pounding in my ears, I could have sworn I heard her moan. By now I had stood, Karen's hands still on my shoulders. I still wasn't brave enough to look her in the eyes, deciding instead to concentrate on her stomach and rib cage before the next nightmare started. It was the first time I had noticed, her button peaked out, almost flush to the outer rim of her navel and I stopped to look at it.

Karen giggled before saying. "You find the oddest things to look at on a body don't you, Bobby?"

Feeling safe just nodding my head, I then washed the soap off and took a deep breath, this was the point of no return and almost the end of this journey of discovery about Karen's body. It's one thing talking to a naked Karen it's something else having your hands on a naked Karen. The heat in my cheeks had subsided slightly. Although they still felt warm, it was now that I felt brave enough to look directly at her. Her smile held me for a moment before I looked into her eyes, and I felt my heart beat even faster, my cock took this moment to jolt once again.

We both looked down and I was semi-erect.

"What's turning you on Bobby, that you are washing me or the fact that you're enjoying yourself doing it?"

"You're telling me you're not enjoying this as well?"

Karen's smile got even wider if that was at all possible, she shook her head slightly, her eyes seemed to bore deep into me. I could feel her interlock her fingers around the back of my neck, for such a long time she simply stared at me before saying.

"You're not done yet Bobby, remember that."

With that her hands moved away from my neck and back to her sides. I gulped and soaped my hands one last time. At first I did the valley between her tits. As my hand came away, her tits came together again with a cute little bounce that seemed to radiate up her chest making the freckles across her chest dance. Holding one of her breasts in my hand I washed it. Her nipple instantly became hard and pushed into my palm. With the soap now covering her freckles I changed hands and breasts, her nipple became hard and now matched the first as the soap covered it.

The shower head washed away all that was left of the soap before I breathed a sigh of relief that I hadn't totally embarrassed myself in front of Karen. Her arms once again went around me and her tits now crushed against my own chest. Her nipples embedded themselves into me as her head came close to me, kissed me on the cheek and Karen then took a step back.

"Now, that wasn't difficult was it?"

I had to suppress a laugh, who was she trying to kid I asked myself. It was also then the shower went cold as the hot water ran out. I'm not sure if I was relieved or frustrated when Karen got out of the shower, leaving me to my cold shower and to watch my dick shrivel with the cold.

******* By the time I had a quick wash and pulled the glass open, Karen stood there waiting with a towel, her own body wrapped in my robe. She insisted on drying me and wouldn't move from in front of me until she deemed me suitably dry. Once satisfied, she pulled her robe off and placed it back onto the hook behind the door.

Walking back into the bedroom Karen told me that since I had taken so long and the hot water ran out, she only thought it fair to wash me first in the morning. I suppose I should have expected it, but it still came as a shock when she said it.

Karen got into bed as naturally as she had done for the last few days, tonight however, I was awake and incredibly nervous. When she noticed and asked me what was wrong and I told her. She simply smiled and pulled the cover back to allow me in.

"We have slept together for the last four days Bobby, that's not going to stop now simply because you now know we are doing it."

Slowly I climbed into bed and Karen snuggled in close to me. I was at a loss as to where to put my arm until a very annoyed Karen grabbed it laid my arm across her waist and again pulled the cover over us.

"Nothing has changed Bobby, that's where you put your arm when you had your demons in your head and that's where you put it now, ok?"

Mumbling an agreement seemed to appease her and a few minutes later the sound of her sleeping sent me to sleep as well.

End of Chapter One...

markelly
markelly
2,570 Followers