Kimberly Cums Out Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband watches his wife in a MFF.
3.8k words
3.7
117.2k
24
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 10/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palles
palles
157 Followers

(This is part two of a series, it will stand alone, but the back story is found in part one)

As it turns out the blond's name was Dawn. We ended up at breakfast together. Nobody said anything about the night before, but clearly nobody had any complaints or problems. After breakfast Dawn's husband Pete suggested we play a round of golf allowing the girls a morning of shopping, so we could all get to know each other better. Everybody agreed, so we parted ways.

Kim and I enjoyed lunch together. I asked her how the "shopping" went making quotation signs in the air with my fingers. She smacked my arm and called me a pervert for even suggesting that they had not been shopping.

"You'll find out how much shopped we did when you get the Discover bill." Kimberly laughed. "But I did get some information about Dawn and Pete." She continued.

Kim outlined how Dawn and her husband had been coming to these weekends for since they had began. Prior to that they had been swingers, however Dawn was not especially fond of fucking other guys. Her husband was well endowed and she was happy with his powerful tool, but she liked girls too. For a few years she had put up with having to fuck some poor sap as a means of gaining access to his wife, but since she had found these "girls only" week-ends she was delighted not to have to fuck some guy in whom she was not interested. It was just easier.

"Dawn has asked us up for a private party this afternoon." Kim winked.

"I thought she does not life to have to fuck the husbands." I said

"Who said anything about her fucking you?" Kim glared at me, "we just thought that if you could be a good boy you could come along." "Can you be a good boy?" Kim asked emphasizing the word "Can."

"Yes, I can be good." I swallowed.

"One more thing I want to clear up before the date." Kim looked me straight in the eye. "I really appreciate you being so understanding with me playing out my girl-girl fantasy. I really enjoyed last night." I smiled, as she continued "I think it is only right to make sure you have an opportunity to have a fantasy fulfilled as well. For years now you have been asking me to fuck somebody else. Pete is willing, and Dawn does not mind."

"Wait just a fucking minute, this was supposed to be a girls only weekend! I can not believe that Pete sent you two shopping so she could hit on you for him!" My blood started to boil.

"You are a piece of work. I can not believe you. For YOUR information, I asked her, she did not ask me, and it took all of my courage to do it!" Kim was in rare form at this point. "We were talking about our sex lives and why we came to this weekend." "Yes she brought up how big her husband was, but only because she was explaining how the women at the swing clubs would hit on her husband and they would get his tool, while she was stuck with average or below!"

"I'm, I'm sorry" I managed to get out. "I only thought"

"You thought! What are you always saying, ‘there you go thinking again!'?" Kim was calming down but clearly disappointed. "Look, if you would rather wait in the room, or go gambling, or whatever, but I am going to get it on with Dawn again. If you come, I will likely end up fucking Peter for you, if you don't want to come then Pete will get a show this afternoon like you got last night. And frankly, if you decide not to come, I do not want to hear any more shit about me fucking some big dick for you. We spent a lot of money on this weekend. Pete is hot, Dawn is willing to share, so put up or shut up!"

My mind raced, should I stay or should I go? If I go, I get to see my wife fuck another guy, which I had been trying to get her to do for years. If I did not go, not only would I miss the show, but I would miss this once in a life time. So I swallowed my pride and said "so what time are we supposed to show up."

We arrived at their room at the appointed time. Pete answered the door in a towel. As he ushered us in I noticed Dawn in a very sexy "teddy."

"Do you want a drink?" Dawn asked as she stood and walked towards us.

I managed to say, "sure" by the time she reached us.

Dawn threw her arms around me and pressed her body close to mine as she kissed me on the cheek and said "you are a very sweet man."

"Thanks" I said, not knowing what else to do.

Pete handed me a cold beer. "Great round this morning."

"Thanks, times two." I said to Pete as he slapped me on the back.

I had not noticed Kimberly entering the bathroom, but I heard the water running.

"Excuse me" Pete said as he moved towards the open door of the bathroom.

I noticed the smile on this face as he reached the open door and said "Do you need anything?" His eyes moving up and down what I soon inferred was my wife's naked body.

"I could use somebody to wash my back." My ears did not believe the words coming out of my ultraconservative wife's mouth to a man she had only met hours ago. "Do you think you could help me?"

Pete glanced my direction and said "do you mind?"

Before I could answer, I heard Dawn's voice "just do not get too carried away, baby, remember this is girl's weekend!"

It was not to me he spoke. I was there, but he was not at all concerned about my opinion. Kim had invited, he checked with the only person he cared about, Dawn. My permission was implied in my being in the room and Kimberly's having made the offer.

Pete dropped the towel before entering the bathroom. He could have waited, but he did not. Was it so Kim could get a good look at his naked body moving towards her, or was it so I could get a glimpse of his flaccid 7" cock? Maybe both! Had Kimberly told Dawn about my average member? Erect I was 5 ¾ to 6 ¼ inches, depending on how excited I was and who was doing the measuring. Flaccid, well let's just say it was hard to measure, but with the additional weight I had gained over the years, 2 ½ inches would be considered generous. I felt a flush to my face. As he moved into the bathroom, he left the door open.

Dawn once again approached me. "Would you like to get more comfortable?" She was holding a plush hotel robe.

"um, ok." I said as she walked towards me.

She reached out and touched a button, "do you want some help?" She asked, but before I could answer, she was unbuttoning my shirt.

She helped me remove my shirt and undershirt before helping me on with the robe; allowing me to remove my trousers and briefs without revealing my member to her. Did she do it to protect me from embarrassment, or was it because she just was not interested. Again, it did not matter. It was what it was.

"I enjoy watching" she purred "Do you want to watch?"

Now I knew why he had not closed the door, it was for her sake. She was being a good host, but it was just her politeness, not a real interest in what I wanted. In any event, I must have nodded, because she reached for my hand and walked with me to the doorway.

From the door we could see the shower in the mirror, but it was already starting to fog up. So she pulled me far enough into the shower to see through the glass door. It was blurred, but not so much that one would not see enough to know what was going on inside. Dawn was behind me. I could feel her breath on my neck as she reached her arms under my arms and placed her palms on my shoulder, allowing her to press herself into my back. At the same time, her face was on my right arm peering around me.

We watched as Pete washed Kim's back. She was facing the showerhead. After he washed her back, and before she could turn to rinse, he reached around her and used his soapy hands to play with her breasts. She moaned as his still soft cock was pressed against her ass. She tilted her head back on his chest. He moved his left hand down her side to her pussy, and she let out a little gasp. It was hard to tell through the glass but it appeared that she placed her right leg up onto the side of the tub to allow him easier access to her pussy.

Intent on watching the pair in the shower, I hardly noticed Dawns' movement as her hands moved down my chest to my crotch. I was not aware until she was moving the robe out of the way to find my cock. Despite the action in the shower, my cock was still not hard. She was easily able to cup my cock in the palm of her hand. She gave it a very gentle squeeze and whispered, "your wife is going to have a very good time!!"

Was she commenting on my size? Was she just reassuring me that it was going to be a good afternoon? She released her grip from my cock and moved her hands to my midsection continuing to hold me as my wife turned in the shower to face Pete. It looked as if she was playing with his cock. The she pressed her breasts tight into his chest and reached behind his back, pulling him close before kissing him.

"Ok, ok, you guys, you are running up the water and electric bill!" Dawn joked.

Taking the cue from his wife, Pete said "Ok, let's rinse off."

With that, Dawn reached for my hand and led me out of the room. "Let's get of their way so they can dry off." She led me to the oversized chair in the corner of the room. "Have a seat baby." She said pointing to the chair.

As soon as I was in the chair, she was on my lap. I held her like a big child. As we listened to the chat coming from the bathroom. Pete was the first one out of the room, a towel around his waist. Dawn pointed to the bed, and he sat on the side of the bed facing the bathroom.

"It was nice of you to help her with her back" Dawn said as if she were honestly congratulating a boy scout for helping a lady cross the street.

Kim came out dressed in a negligee that I had never seen before, obviously from her shopping trip. The room was brightly lit from the open blinds. Kim's dark areolas clearly visible behind the sheer material.

Dawn stood and walked toward Kim. Reaching her about the same time Kim reached the corner of the bed. Their eyes were locked. They embraced and Dawn placed a hand on either cheek as she deeply kissed my wife. Now I was able to clearly see their tongues dance around each other's mouth.

"Was Pete helpful?" Dawn whispered between kisses.

"Yes, very!" Kim said.

"Do you think we should thank him properly?" Dawn said.

"Oh, yes, we need to reinforce that behavior!" Kim said.

"Lay down!" Dawn said

Pete complied. The girls took their place on either side of Pete and took turns sucking his massive tool, as it enlarged it looked well over 9" and they were both easily able to find a place to lick or suck. Once it was engorged, they took turns stroking it briefly before turning their attention to each other. This time Kim was the first one to be naked as Dawn disrobed her. Dawn took a breast in each hand massaging them before turning her attentions to the nipples. Kim has very sensitive nipples and she goes wild when they are played with. They kissed some more before Dawn unsnapped her teddy and allowed Pete to pull it over her head. Dawn pulled Kim's mouth to her breast and moaned as Kim licked and sucked. Pete maneuvered his position to give him access to her other breast. This left her pussy unattended to.

Kim had always insisted that I gave the best oral sex in the world. Nude under the robe, my cock was at its full stature. I sat hoping against hope that Kim would have told Dawn about my oral prowess. But alas nobody seemed to be aware of my presence in the room.

I watched as occasionally Kim and Pete would lock eyes and lift their mouths for a moment in order to kiss each other. Dawn had Pete's massive cock in her right hand and one of Kim's nipples between the fingers of her other hand. Her ass was moving on the bed as she responded to the stimulation.

"Eat me!" Dawn finally said, "Please baby eat me, now"

I was amazed as Kim moved between Dawns legs. Kim had never been much for giving me blowjobs; insisting she was "not very oral." Yet today she was more than a little oral.

She licked her partner to a loud orgasm. Now it was her turn to be pulled up on top of Dawn. And once again they kissed. Pete having moved out of the way to allow them full range of the bed.

"That was nice" Dawn finally said "Are you sure you have never done this before? You are a natural!"

"Thank you!" Kim beamed.

"Is your pussy hot?" Dawn teased, knowing full well Kim had not came.

"Yes, very hot!" Kim whispered.

"Do you want to cum?" Dawn teased.

"Yessssss" Kim hissed as she answered.

"Do you want me to eat your pussy or do you want to be fucked?" Dawn giggled.

"I, I think I want to be fucked!" Kim whispered.

"You think you want to be fucked? You are not sure?" Dawn taunted.

"I know I want to be fucked!" Kim said.

"Who do you want to fuck you? Tim or Pete?" Dawn continued.

"Pete" Kim whispered.

"I don't think everybody heard you. Who do you want to fuck you?" Dawn would not let it go.

"Pete" Kim said louder.

"Say, it baby, let us all know what you want Pete to do."

"Fuck me" Kim said looking Pete in the eye.

"Say, it baby, say it loud, say ‘I want Pete to fuck me!'." Dawn insisted.

"I want Pete to fuck me, I want him to fuck me with his huge cock, oh Dawn I loved your lips on my pussy last night and I want it again, but right now I need a cock in my pussy!" she said loud enough to be heard in the hall.

"What about your husband, I'm sure he is hard and would like to fuck you with his hard cock!" Dawn said

"Please, Dawn, please baby can your husband fuck me with his big cock?" "Fuck me Pete, fuck me while my husband watches!" My loving wife was out of her head with lust begging a strange man to fuck her.

"Fuck her Pete, fuck her fast and hard! Make her cum" Dawn instructed.

With that Pete was between Kim's legs. And Dawn was off the bed. And once again next to me. This time she was sitting on the arm of the chair, with one arm around the back of my head. Her other hand was on my now very hard cock, more to keep me from jacking off than to give me a hand job.

"Did you see how big my husband's cock is?" Dawn whispered in my ear as Pete's ass moved back and forth between my wife's legs. "It is at least 3 inches larger than yours. When he fucks me it fills my pussy up so much." "Did you? Did you notice my husbands cock?

"Yes" I noticed.

"Oh god, fuck me, fuck me harder. Fuck me hard with your huge cock" Kim was not whispering. She was not talking to Pete, she was talking to me, I knew it, Pete knew it, and Dawn knew it. She was playing to the crowd. "Oh yes, Pete I am going to cum!"

"Does she cum that fast for you?" Dawn asked.

"no." I said

"No what?" Dawn again was in control of the script.

"No, she does not cum that fast for me!" I confessed.

"Do you cum and get soft before she cums?" Dawn asked.

"Sometimes." I said, wondering how much Kim had told her about our sex life

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Oh, yes, oh god, Pete you are making me cum so hard!" Kim was out of her head.

"Did you like seeing her cum?" Dawn said

"Yes.' I said.

"Yes? Is that anyway to show your appreciation?"

"I loved seeing Pete make my wife cum with his big cock, He made her come so fast and so hard." I admitted. My mouth getting dry.

"Do you want to see them fuck some more? Do you want to see her cum again?" Dawn pushed the envelope.

"Pete, would you please fuck my wife some more? Can she have some more of your cock?" I knew what she wanted me to say and I said it. "Dawn do you mind if he fucks her some more?"

"It's really not up to me" Dawn said, "it is up to them."

"Kim, do you want some more of my husband's big cock?" Dawn asked.

"Oh yes!" Kim replied "Pete can I be on top for a while?" Can I ride your monster truck?"

Pete kissed Kim deeply, "sure sweetness, I would be happy to have you on top!"

Pete rolled over. Kim squatted over him, her back to him, facing the foot of the bed. She slowly lowered herself on to his cock. Somehow, she managed to sit on her legs as she slowly moved up and down on his member.

"Come here Honey" Kim said to me.

Dawn and I both got out of the chair. I walked to the foot of the bed standing inches away from my wife as she slowly rocked on his cock. Dawn moved to the head of the bed and straddled her husband's face allowing him to lick her pussy.

Kim looked me in the eyes. "Baby, his cock fills me up so much. It feels so good inside of me." "Do you like watching baby? Do you like watching your wife fuck a big cock?"

I nodded as she spoke. She reached her hands out and took my cock in her hand.

"Oh my god, his cock is so much bigger than yours. It is bigger than any of my toys, or any cock I had in my life." "I love feeling his cock in my pussy." "I came the first time for you! The first time was my treat for you. This time it is for me. Stand over there and jack off" she said pointing to the far side of the bed. "And if you cum, make sure you do not hit any of us with your cum."

With that I moved to the far side of the bed, and Kim was able to turn around without Pete's cock fully withdrawing from her pussy. Now Kim and Dawn were facing each other. They reached out and played with each other's tits. They kissed each other.

Finally, Kim said, "I'm going to cum again, you guys are so great, you are making me cum again!"

With that she started moaning deep guttural moans before falling forward into Dawn's arms.

Kim and Dawn dismounted Pete. "Do you want to help me make Pete cum?" Dawn asked Kim.

I was stroking my cock. Part of me wanted to cum, and truth be told had Dawn not intervened, I would have came in the chair. But her talking to me, and Kim talking to me and at the same time been erotic and debasing. I also hoped that were I not to cum perhaps they would have pitting on me and I might luck out and get a blow job, if not a hand job. I wanted to cum, but I knew if I came, I would be out of luck for a pitty fuck.

Kim and Dawn were back to giving oral to Pete. They lickeD and sucked. One on his cock, one on his balls. Then at the same moment they both removed their heads. His cock pulsed several times.

"Finish!" Dawn said.

With that Pete reached for his cock, took matters into his own hands and with less than three strokes erupted like a volcano, spewing cum high into the air, gobs of jiz, landing on his chest like stepping stones from his navel nearly to his neck. Dawn reached her hand out and smeared it into his chest hair.

"Go clean up!" She said to Pete. He headed for the shower. "Tim, enough, get dressed and go get us a table for dinner."

I glanced at the light on the nightstand. It read "4:51" The episode had lasted nearly 3 hours. "What the fuck!" I thought to my self.

I obeyed and got our names on the waiting list. Pete was downstairs even before our names had been called.

"The girls are in the shower." Pete informed me. "They told me to order for them."

They joined us just before the steaks arrived. The guys were not invited to the second night's activities. After supper, Pete and I headed to the casino. I was back in the room by 10:30 pm. Kim joined me by 11:00 pm.

"Goodnight honey" Kim whispered, her eyes closed and she was sleeping as soon as her head hit her pillow.

I got up, headed for the shower, and jacked off as the hot water hit my back, all the while thinking of the events of the past 24 hours. I came, washed the cum off and headed for bed. I wondered what the rest of our marriage would be like, I had no idea, but I was pretty sure, it would never be the same.

palles
palles
157 Followers