Kimberly McArthur Meets a Fan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter ran his hands over the length of her pulsating body and his fingers paused at the edge of her diaphanous panties. They slipped under the elastic and in one confident and smooth gesture he slid them down over her shapely hips, past her knees and over her toes. She giggled as she pressed her already moist bush into his crotch.

Kimberly smiled up at him and said, "You're turn," and she gripped the top of his shorts. She began to pull them down slowly as his prick was uncovered it stood erect and she held it with one hand as she pushed the shorts with the other. She then used a foot to push them all the way off his legs. As soon as her tender fingers touched his cock he began to groan. She chuckled and said, "Don't rush; we have all night."

She lifted one leg and said, "I'm still dressed you know." She took one of his hands and pressed it on the silky fabric of her stocking. He moved the soft material down her leg and they were both hypnotized by the supple sound of the cloth separating from her soft skin. She sighed as the stocking finally slipped off her toes. Then came the other leg, this time he followed the disappearing silk with his tongue. Each piece was tossed away as they focused on each other's body.

Peter looked into Kimberly's eyes and she stared into his. She boldly took hold of his throbbing cock. "Hey," she said in a delicate whisper.

"Hello there," he responded hoarsely. His fingers were running down from her belly to her swelling pussy. She took his cock and laid it along those swelling lips so that the head rested in her dewy bush. His fingers probed until they found her clit and he began to press and feel as he watched her eyes lose focus in the bliss that began to take over her body.

Kim and Peter's bodies were rocking against each other and slowly his cock began to press between the two welcoming lips of her juicy pussy. He had one hand on her rear and she was now clutching his bottom and pulling him closer; the whole time their eyes were locked on each other in the golden lights of the candles.

As the tip pierced her trembling body she gasped and pulled him in further. He pushed against her. His weight drove him completely inside of her and she let out a sob that evolved into a deep and passionate groan.

"Oh God, Oh my, Oh fuck, Oh yes," she began to moan as her body submitted to wave after wave of passion. They were still watching each other's eyes and each had gripped the other's ass and tightened the connection so that they were pressed against each other rocking slowly. But as their passion increased the rocking became more frantic. Kimberly's moans were driving him crazy and he felt his cock filling and ready to explode. Kimberly rolled on to her back and his weight drove deeply inside her and his come began to melt into her. She bit his shoulder to keep from screaming as an orgasm began to pulse through her. Her body stiffened for a moment, then collapsed under him with a final wild animal growl.

Peter was still inside her, maybe half erect but Kim had thrown her legs around him and kept him prisoner while she writhed and bucked under him; finally an electric charge shot through her and she gasped and moaned, "Oh fucking Christ!" as her juices began to flood around his cock.

The couple lay still for awhile, their moist, warm bodies glistening in the dancing flames. Kimberly slithered out from under him and leaning on her side began to stroke his back. She came up on her knees and in excruciatingly slow motion began to lightly kiss the sweat off his skin. Her flowing hair now damp with sweat brushed against him and the touch of her soft curls and warm mouth was driving him insane. She got to his bottom she kissed each cheek and then lifted up his hips. Her hand reached under and touched his semi-erect cock and it stiffened as soon as her fingers wrapped around it. She rolled him onto his back and after giving the cock a few licks from the base to the tip to make it as hard as possible she climbed on top of him.

Kimberly held his cock with one hand guiding it to the lips of her hungry pussy, while she supported herself with the other. Once the tip was completely enclosed she paused and moved her hips in little circles. She took his hand and guided it over her clit then holding her body up with her hands she slowly slid down his shaft.

At each stroke she would drop down a bit then slowly rise just barely to the tip of the pulsating shaft. She'd go down again just a bit further then rise again. Again and again she rode him up and down but with the most deliberate and careful motions. With one hand he was massaging her clit, with the other he was rubbing her erect nipples.

Kimberly's lips were parted but the only sound she made was a brief sigh as she went down his rod. Peter's breathing was becoming frantic and she matched the pace with her pumping. He began to lift his hips to drill into her.

Suddenly her mouth opened wide and her body froze. Her hips locked around him and she began to tremble. As she let out a low wild groan, almost a feral growl, the juices of her orgasm began to flood over him. She stayed like that for a long time as her bliss gushed through her entire body. Her breathing became shallow and quick and she let out a final yelp and slid down to the base of his shaft. Kim looked down at him with hazy eyes and grinned. She took both his hands and leaned back as far as she could go and squeezing his cock with her body began to pump again. Soon she was bucking and thrashing to match his pounding. Her breasts were bouncing in circles and her hair looked like fire as she tossed her head back and forth. "Come on baby. Give it to me. I want every drop. Come inside me. Oh yes!" she was urging desperately.

Kim could feel his juices building up and ready to explode and she laughed as he finally arched his back and shot into her. His come kept pumping into her as she continued squeeze him and ride up and down his shaft. "Oh that's good. I love you inside me like this. Keep it coming." She dropped down on top of him and kissed him deeply while still greedily twisting her hips to urge every drop out of him. Well after he was finished she was still writhing on top of him and purring softly.

Her passion slowly calmed and she just lay on top of him; they were dripping with sweat and paralyzed with ecstasy and exhaustion. Kimberly's body looked phenomenal, nude and radiating in the glow of her lovemaking. Their breathing slowly got back to normal and Kim slithered off of Peter and lay her head on his chest.

After they had rested awhile Kim found herself strangely energized. "You know what would be perfect now? A nice steamy shower." Peter looked at her adorable innocent face, the sheen of sweat glowing on her warm and tender skin. Her rear was round and plump and looked delicious. He smiled and nodded.

Kim wrapped herself in a blanket and got up to start the water. Peter followed along; his muscles were sore from their passionate screwing but he couldn't resist the luscious body wriggling into the bathroom.

The room was quickly filling with steam and she gave him a devilish leer as she let the blanket fall from her shoulders. Her breasts were swelling and heaving in the bright florescent light and Peter gasped again which set Kimberly off on a musical laugh. She tossed her hair as the blanket fell to the floor revealing her completely nude and entirely perfect. She took his hand and led him into the water.

The shower was the old fashioned kind, set into a bath tub. The warm water did feel good but Kimberly felt even better. She kissed him darting her tongue in and out of his mouth. She took the soap and lathered both their bodies. She licked her lips and turned around in his arms, then she bent down and held the sidesmof the tub. Peter looked down and watched as she pressed his cock into the crack of her rear. She looked back at him with wide eyes and nodded.

Peter bent her down and pulled her ass apart. She used her hands to push the head of his cock into her bottom. She gave a slight yelp as he pierced her body. She pushed her hips back to take more of him in and her reached around and pressed on her firm flat belly to draw her closer. She gave a sharp scream as his whole shaft impaled her. His cock felt like it was being squeezed in a red hot vise. She began to groan and shake. "Oh fuck," she gasped.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No don't stop," she muttered huskily. Kim moved both her hands onto her bush and began to finger herself. Peter was bracing their bodies up by hold his hands on the wall of the shower and he was having trouble standing as Kim kept thrusting her body back against him.

Kimberly grunted and gasped as her body throbbed on his shaft and she writhed against him. She had reached behind and was grapping his head to keep steady, digging in her nails. As her poured into her, her twisting and thrusting became more frenzied. Even after he was completely spent she kept her ass cinched around his shaft; she was pushing her own body into him and her hands were shaking as she brought herself to climax with a long howl of delight.

Kimberly collapsed into his arms and they sank to the floor. The water rained over them washing their juices down into the drain. Kim was panting and moaning still working her hands over her pussy. Peter looked at this incredible beauty thrashing on the floor of the shower and he held her thighs and covered her pussy lips with his mouth, digging in with his tongue and slurping up her juices and the warm water of the shower. Kimberly clutched his head and moaned with pleasure. "Oh, yes. That's right, yes. Oh." She was mumbling and completely out of her mind with ecstasy. Orgasms were shooting through her like bolts of lightening and she had no control of her throbbing body.

As her moans slowly subsided he brought his tongue out and rested on her thighs. Her fingers were stroking his hair and she was groaning softly. Finally Peter spoke. "I think I'm going to drown in here."

"Oh baby, I've already drowned," Kimberly laughed. Then she kissed him softly. "Thank you."

Dizzy with pleasure Peter and Kimberly eased out of the shower and gently patted each other dry. Peter could not figure out how they made it back to the bed. The last thing he remembered was Kimberly kissing his face lightly all over and murmuring, "You're so good to me, so nice, so good."

At dawn the beautiful playmate opened the wooden shutters and looked out at e e cummings' tree. It was a magnificent old being towering over the surrounding buildings. It looked older than the Indians who lived in Manhattan before the Dutch. The fresh snow looked like pearls glistening on the branches. She sighed as the sun started to shine through the bare branches. She looked back at Peter still sleeping with a peaceful smile on his lips.

Kimberly sighed and hung her stockings on his headboard. She pulled on her coat and left the room, the house, and waddled through the gate in her broken shoes. She got a taxi right away and pulled her coat around herself for warmth. As the cab pulled away she blew one final kiss. "Goodbye New York," she whispered as she disappeared into the dawn.

12