Kimberly Mcarthur's Wet Tee Shirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim waved out the window at the gang of men running up the road chasing the car as it sped away. Then she giggled realizing that she was still completely naked.

She found a blanket on the seat and wrapped herself in it. Leaning on Peter's shoulder she closed her eyes and dreamed as they moved into the night. She knew her adventures were just beginning.

As the car drove down the highway Kimberly was lost in thought. In her mind she replayed the experience in the bar and how she felt when all those men went crazy, she was still puzzled by how turned on she got, but even stranger she couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to go to bed with Peter.

She sensed the car slowly down and opened her eyes. They had turned into the gates of one of those huge ranches like the one on the TV show "Dallas" and now they were pulling up to the enormous mansion.

"Do you live here?" Kimberly squealed.

"No, I'm just borrowing the place while I'm in town on business."

He stopped the car at the front door and a ranch hand came over to move it to the garage. When Kimberly stepped out wearing only the shoes and the blanket the hand gave Peter a wide grin. They enter a large foyer with a grand staircase. Two maids were waiting by the door. Off on one side was a richly decorated room with a large burning fireplace. A photographer was there setting up his equipment.

Kimberly looked around with bulging eyes at the size and splendor of her surroundings. The two maids giggled and took her hand. Apparently she was expected.

"Kimberly, the girls are going to take you upstairs and get you fixed up. Then we're going to take a few pictures. After that we'll have the night to ourselves." Peter gave her a quick hug and pushed her up the stairs.

Kimberly came down about an hour later. She looked radiant with her hair freshly done and streaming down her bare shoulders. The light makeup made her look glamorous but her warm smile revealed her sweet disposition. The purple dress clung to every curve of her body as she sashshayed down the stairs like a queen. It was backless with thin straps holding up a halter top that could barely contain her swelling breasts.

Before she got to the bottom step Peter stood in front of her and she put her hands on his shoulders and kissed him. She was so petite that this would be the only way she could be at eye level with him. He held her hips and she squealed with delight as he lifted her in the air and spun around and lowered her to the floor. He ran his hands up and down her naked back and then down over her round plush bottom. He cupped both cheeks and squeezed, pleased that she wasn't wearing underwear.

Pressing his face into her neck he whispered, "The photographer's ready and I want you to give him a good show, like you did earlier."

Kimberly dropped her head back and moaned. "Then do we...do we make love."

"Yes, Kimberly, all night long."

He took her by the hand and led her to the camera. The set up was in front of the blazing fireplace. The glow of the flames brought out all the textures of Kimberly's soft sensuous flesh and the mood was so romantic that she spent a long time writhing on the floor in front of the warm hearth.

Slowly she slipped the dress off of her breasts exposing those delicious nipples. When she finally lifted the hem of the dress up to her waist Peter could see a glint of moist dew on her pussy. Then the dress was completely off and she was face down on the floor writhing over her hand as her round ass slowly rocked in the air.

The photographer urged her to turn over and when she did everybody could see one of her fingers pressed inside herself. Still she gyrated, moaning with her eyes closed as her fabulous breasts trembled in the firelight.

It became too much for Peter without warning he scooped up the writhing young beauty and carried her in his arms up the stairs. She squealed and giggled and her legs kicked out showing her excitement.

Upstairs in the master bedroom there was another fire. He lowered her to the bed but she was reluctant to let go of him. He could feel her body next to him. The way her leg was slightly touching his.

A strange reluctance was coming over Kimberly; she wanted him but wasn't sure if this was right. She seemed so fragile laying there and the only sound she could make were soft little moans as she rocked against him.

Peter too was stunned by the pure and gentle innocence of the girl; usually he had no trouble taking what he wanted from a woman but she seemed so guileless. She exuded pure sexual pleasure but she also seemed so fragile and helpless. His cock twitched in lust but his heart was pounding with affection for the sweet young thing. Kim was just irresistible.

Kimberly now rolled away from him on the bed and demurely crossed one hand over her creamy white breasts and the other covering her delicious pussy.

"I've never done anything like this before," she whispered shyly. "I mean I've had boyfriends and all, but my last was such a big jerk. I guess I feel strange; I don't even really know you." She saw the expression on his face and added, "But I really want to do this; I want to make love with you. I'm just a little...scared?"

Kimberly shifted closer as he moved to hug her and his hand slid down to her leg resting on her thigh. Peter licked his lips that were suddenly dry. He did not move just to see what she would do. What she did was to slide her hand down and hug him closer; her hand stopped just on his hip above his groin. She lifted her face to look up at him her lips slightly open almost asking him to kiss her. He looked in her eyes seeking any sign of doubt or uncertainty. He kissed her hard and deeply his tongue pushing between her open lips. His hand squeezed her thigh pulling her into him. She clung to him tightly seemingly wanting to sink into the kiss.

Kimberly felt scared and hungry at the same time. Scared for what she was doing and what was about to happen. And Kimberly was hungry for him, hungry to feel him inside her. She slid her hand down over his balls and felt how hard and big he was. She was not sure if she would be able to get him in her. What, she wondered, if she was too tight. His shaft felt huge through his pants. Kimberly suddenly had to see if his shaft was as big as it felt.

She undid his zipper fumbling a little before getting it open. Then reached her hand in and wrapped her fingers around his shaft. She slid it out and looked down her eyes wide. It was hard and seemed massive compared to her ex-boyfriend's, which was the only other shaft she had ever seen. She wrapped her fingers around it feeling it's size and the heat. She looked up at Peter to see him watching her. Carefully she slid off the bed and onto her knees in front of him. The only way she knew to fully compare Peter's shaft to her ex's was to do the one thing she had done with him. Gingerly she lowered her mouth towards the bulbous head her lips opening to go around it.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." Peter whispered to her as she lowered her lips down. She stopped and looked up at him. His eyes told her he was telling the truth. If she decided to stop now he would let her. That decided her; just the fact he was willing to stop proved he was the right choice for her to continue.

"I want to," she told him. Then slipped her lips down over his shaft taking it in her mouth. Immediately she knew it was bigger, and the fact that she could not take all of it in her mouth simply confirmed it. She slid down as far as she dared then sucked her lips back up the length. She heard Peter gasp softly, a small sound filled with feeling and pleasure. As she sucked on his cock she felt him reacting and heard his pleasure as he gasped and moaned gently. It was more than she had ever got out of her ex; normally her only sign that he was enjoying it had been when he came. To be getting encouragement and signs of pleasure urged her on. She found that she wanted to please Peter more doing this than she ever had with any other man. With her ex it had been a chore; but this was a pleasure. She focused on his shaft, taking it as far down her throat as she could without choking. She licked her tongue over the head and felt him jolt in reaction. She felt a thrill that she was doing this to him. So much so that she knew when he came she would be happy to swallow. Something she had only done a few times and then just because the guy had come without warning.

Peter leaned back in the bed moaning softly as she sucked on him.

"Oh Jesus Kimberly, "he gasped. "Keep that up and I'll be coming soon." She looked up at him with a sweet smile and a glint of excitement in her eyes.

"If you want to go ahead, I won't mind." She whispered almost inaudibly. "Just warn me before you do." Peter nodded and she lowered her mouth back over him. Her one hand moved up to grip the base of his cock and she began to slide up and down him slightly faster. Sucking him deep into her mouth, a couple of times he was sure he felt his head touch the back of her throat. Every few strokes she flicked her tongue around his cock, which always made him gasp. He could feel his muscles tightening before the approaching orgasm. But he fought against it wanting to feel this for as long as he could. Almost as if she felt this Kimberly changed tack on him. She held his head just inside her mouth and sucked hard on it while flicking her tongue over and around it. At the same time she used her hand to start stroking him off. Peter bit his lip feeling his control wavering then without warning she dropped her lips right down him and this time he knew he was right at the back of her throat.

"I'm coming!" He gasped out just before his load burst out. Kimberly did not react but sucked hard on him. Then his seed pumped out and he heard her give a small stifled moan as he filled her mouth. She held him in her mouth swallowing all of him until he finally finished then she sat back on her knees and with a smile licked her sweet lips.

Her smile seemed to be radiant and the look in her eyes was full of delight and lust. She looked just like the proverbial cat that got the cream, so much so that Peter nearly laughed. But he held off because he knew that she might take it wrong. But he could not hold it off when she asked him:

"Did I do it right?" Peter laughed and pulled her up to kiss her hard and deeply.

"That was the best fucking blow job I've had in ages." He told her as he kissed her. Kimberly felt a jolt of elation at this. She had not been certain if he had been enjoying it or just faking it. But his voice and the way he kissed her showed that he had been.

Peter pulled her up and sat her down on the end of the bed and lent down to kiss her hard again. He dropped to his knees and drew her close to him his hands sliding over her heaving breasts. He started to rub her nipples and suddenly Kimberly felt unsure about what she was doing. She felt that she should stop him.

But before she could react his lips nibbled her soft breasts and she felt a warmth spread over her body. He stopped and looked down at her breasts. Kimberly felt herself blush slightly in embarrassment looking down at her large bosom. But Peter leaned forward kissing her hard, again his hand moving up to envelope her breasts. Then he kissed her shoulder, and then the side of her neck. He then kissed the nape of her neck then down to just between her breasts. Then he took the one breast in his mouth and sucked softly on the nipple.

Kimberly gasped at the feeling his mouth on her breast caused. He moved to her other breast sucking and licking it. Kimberly gave a little stutter breath at the feelings he was causing her. As he sucked and licked on her breasts his hands moved down to her thighs.

Kimberly lifted herself slightly as if to offer herself. His fingers slid back up her legs and stopped just on her hip again giving her chance to tell him to stop. She looked down at him with a small smile and nodded her consent. He slid his hand down between her legs rubbing his fingers softly against the outer lips of her pussy. He pushed his fingers deeper opening her lips and rubbing against her flesh. He was still sucking and licking her breasts as Kimberly gasped softly at the feelings inside her body. She expected him to start pushing his fingers inside her the same way her ex had. But instead he rubbed up and down just touching the outer edge of her. Then he began to circle her clitoris rubbing around it.

The jolt of sensation from it caused her to suck in a sharp breath. Peter obviously noticed because he looked up at her studying her face.

"Has no one ever done that to you before? He asked. Kimberly shook her head.

"All my boyfriend used to do was jam his fingers inside me for a few minutes. Then he'd demand a blow job or a hand job." She told him.

"You mean no one has ever given you an orgasm?" Kimberly shook her head again. "That's not right, Peter told her. "A pretty pussy like yours deserves to be licked and stroked not jammed." He laid her back on the bed and kissed her softly then looked down at her with a funny lopsided smile. "Now lay back and enjoy 'cause I'm gonna lick and finger you until you come." He leaned down and gave each of her breasts a soft kiss. Then slowly kissed down her body towards her vagina. He gave the outer lips a gentle kiss, then used his fingers to open her lips and planted a kiss just inside her. Then he gently ran his tongue up inside her. He heard her give a soft gasp as he did. Then he pushed his face into her soft flesh and started to lick at her deeply tasting her. This was his favorite thing, licking and fingering a girl. He had found that no two girls tasted the same. Kimberly had a fresh sweet taste like fresh sugar. He licked deep inside her absorbing her taste before running his tongue up to her clitoris and licking around that.

He began to use all the skills at his disposal on her. His one hand opened her lips allowing him in while his other hand was used inside her. He slid two fingers deep into her then opened them as wide as he could before pulling them almost back out. As he did this he ran the tip of his tongue over and around her clitoris. Then he pushed the full end of the tongue against the small bud and licked quickly up and down. His fingers probe inside her rubbing his fingertips along the upper wall of her vagina. He could hear her gasping at the sensations he knew he was causing in her. He glanced up and saw her back arched with her one hand rubbing over her breast the other hand stretched out across the bed the fingers digging into the mattress. Peter changed over using his mouth and tongue on her vagina while his fingers began to flick over and around her clitoris.

Kimberly writhed and gasped her breathing coming in short breaths as the feelings inside her grew and grew. She had no idea what was happening to her but she did not want it to stop. No one had ever made her body react like this before. Not even herself the couple of times she had felt herself. It felt as if every nerve was focused between her legs where his mouth and fingers licked and stroked her. There was a growing warm feeling in her groin that she had never felt before. But it felt so good. His fingers rubbed up and down on either side of her clitoris making her moan loudly as they did. Why had boyfriend never done this to her she wondered? Then as he began to lick at her clitoris rubbing his fingers deep inside her she forgot everything except the rapid tightening of her pelvic muscles. The warm feeling was now a raging inferno between her legs that threatened to explode. She cried out at the pleasure shocked that she could feel so much from such a simple case of touching.

Having never had an orgasm before she did not know what was about to happen until it happened. With a sharp squeal of release the inferno exploded inside her. It felt as if every nerve in her body was firing at once. She arched right up then jolt almost up right with both hands suddenly buried in his hair pushing his face into her. She wanted more needed him to keep licking; and he did rapidly flicking his tongue over her clitoris then down to lick deep inside her. She could hear him gasping softly as he licked at her. She sank backwards gasping and moaning as he licked right inside her.

"Oh god Peter that feels sooo oh ohhh ohhhh oooooohhh!" Kimberly squealed as a second series of explosions erupted in her as Peter made her come for a second time in quick succession. He looked up at her watching the orgasm's effect on her face. Seeing her biting her lip with her eyes half closed as she gasped and squealed with the pleasure. Then she collapsed gasping for the breath she had not been able to get during her orgasms. He could not avoid smiling watching the after-effects of his work. While she recovered he quickly took off his shirt and pulled his trousers down. He had meant to give her an orgasm before he took her completely; the second had been a bonus for both of them. It meant that she was going to be very relaxed when he entered her. He moved up to lay over her and kissed her softly she looked up at him her green eyes alight with a fire he had never seen there before.

She smiled up at him as he lay resting on her letting her get used to feeling his weight. Then he leaned down and kissed her hard running his hands down her body towards her legs. He carefully lifted the one leg and slid between them, her eyes widened slightly as she realized what he had done. Peter knew that she would be able to feel his hard cock resting against her. He looked down at her smiling softly.

"Are you sure?" He asked her; she nodded. "Say it, tell me what you want me to do." He insisted; only then would he be certain that this was what she wanted.

"Do it, please take me." She gasped at him.

She grabbed him and pulled him back down. "Please, I want you inside me; I want to feel you thick and hard pumping into me. Just take me. I want to feel you in my body." Her words were about sex but her voice was so soft and warm and fresh. Her yielding body glowed with desire.

Peter smiled down at her and kissed her hard then pushed slowly into her. He felt her body open to his cock as he entered her. He paused with the young beauty impaled on his shaft; she was still for a moment and then slowly began to caress his belly and chest. Her tickling fingers burned into his skin.

Kim hissed softly and closed her eyes tight as he pressed into her. "Oh darling, yes. I can feel you in me." She let out a soft sob. Her eyes opened and looked down her lovely body already gleaming with the sweet sweat of her passion. When she saw the shaft embedded in her golden pussy she smiled and sighed with pleasure; she squeezed her pretty eyes shut leaned her head back pressing her soft, warm body into him. Her feet began to caress Peter's legs helping to drive him wild as he tried to control himself.

He pushed slowly giving her time to get used to him inside her. Then when he was fully in her he waited to see what she would do. She opened her eyes looking up at him her eyes glistening softly. He thought for a second she was going to cry then she smiled and kissed him hard.

"Oh Peter that feels so good -- you in me." He pulled out and slid back into her feeling her absorbing him. She was tight around his cock but not so tight he could not thrust harder. He did not push too hard at first, just enough that she could feel it. Her response was to gasp softly and cling to him as he thrust into her. He took his time enjoying the feel of her tight around his cock.

At first she just lay holding him as he thrust in and out. Then she began to relax and feel the rhythm and react to it. After a little while she began to push back and move in time with him. As she did he began to relax more and enjoy it; more thrusting deeper into her.