Kimberly Mcarthur's Wet Tee Shirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first Kimberly was very uncomfortable having him in her as each thrust felt rough inside her. But then it became more enjoyable and she realized that moving with him seemed to make the thrusts feel better. After that she began to enjoy it the feeling of his shaft inside her. It seemed that each thrust pushed him deeper into her as if there she was still opening to him. She knew that he had been right in her after the first thrust but he seemed to get bigger and harder. His weight on her that had at first seemed heavy began to seemingly lighten. Then it became enjoyable not uncomfortable. She began to feel a thrill from having his shaft inside her.

Kimberly began to experiment a little, seeing what happened. She found that lifting her legs up around him seemed to increase the feeling of him inside her. She began to rock against him feeling how that altered the feeling. She liked the difference so carried on. He seemed to take that as a hint to increase his power and started to thrust in faster and deeper. Kimberly felt her body start to react to the penetration of his shaft. The familiar warmth began to grow inside her. Having experienced that delicious orgasm just minutes before she knew what that meant. Each thrust into her made that warmth grow in intensity. If he pumped in and out for a bit longer she knew she would feel that same explosion of feeling.

Kim's beautiful and lush body was glowing with sensual delight and glistening with sweat from her exertions as she thrust up into him. Her large plush breasts heaved up into him, craving contact. Her mouth eagerly covered his face and neck and shoulders with kisses and bites. Her hands dug into his flesh and her plump thighs squeezed against him, loosening to let him in and the locking for a moment to completely surrender to the thick hard rod filling her body.

Kimberly felt the glow deep inside her begin to burn brighter. It was like a comet she could see approaching. Slowly at first, then faster and faster and hotter and hotter, the orgasm began to expand inside of her.

"Oh, ooohhh, ooooohhhhh," she moaned as her tongue swirled in his ear. "I want you to come in me. Fill me up. Ooohhh yesss!" she sobbed as his cock touched her even more deeply.

Unfortunately Peter was fighting hard not to come himself. Her tightness around him, which had not diminished as he had fucked her, was having an effect on him. And when she started to rock with him it had an even bigger effect. Then she lifted her legs up and her tight pussy seemed to clamp around him as if trying to suck the juices out of him. He fought against it for as long as he could but soon realized he was fighting a loosing battle.

"I'm gonna come Kimberly!" He said as he held off for the last few thrusts. She looked up at him with trust and passion.

"Oh do it, I want to feel you come in me." She told him kissing him hard. Peter grunted with need and thrust deep into her letting his control go. A second later his first volley pumped into her. Below him he heard her gasp as he came inside her.

Kimberly could feel him flood into her. The flow of his hot lava raced to the tight comet burning deep inside her. Even as that first load rolled up into her, another followed even hotter and faster. He was firing into her rapidly and she felt it filling her. Suddenly her comet burst open and sucked up his juices and shot the fragments into every corner of her helpless body.

Kimberly writhed and bucked against him pulling his cock in deeper, pumping out all his seed. She was out of control, howling and crying as her fingernails drew a thin line of blood on his back.

She clung to him as his orgasm ran its course. Each salvo sent her comet into another wild orbit through her body. Just when she thought she could go no higher another bolt of bliss blasted her soaring into ecstasy.

Slowly the fires dimmed to a soft glow but still she clutched to him whimpering softly.

Afterwards she kissed him hard pushing her tongue into his mouth. He wrapped his arms around he kissing her back and holding her. For a few minutes they lay together then Peter sat up on the end of the bed watching her.

"You OK?" He asked as she lay smiling up at him.

"Oh yes," she replied as she pulled herself up to sit by him. "That was so good; you are so good."

"You gave me quite a gift," he said to her. She laughed and kissed him hard on the lips her hand sliding back down to his cock.

"Oh yes so much, so good -- I want more," she whispered to him. He looked at her in surprise. "Yes more," she responded to his expression. "Take me -- do me hard --- please." The last sentence was said in a pleading tone. Her expression was like a puppy dog and Peter could not refuse her.

He kissed her hard and passionately, his hand cupping her one breast as he pushed her gently down onto the bed. For a few seconds he simply kissed her, running his hand over her luscious breasts. Then he slid his hand down to her vagina rubbing and fingering her vigorously. She gasped hard at his fingering, kissing him hard back.

He suddenly rolled off the bed and flipped her over onto her knees. He lifted up her hips and squeezed her cute ass and moved to kneel behind her. He looked down at her as she looked up at him her eyes nervous but expectant.

Her succulent body gleamed in the light of the still burning fireplace. Her supple skin was moist with the satisfying sweat of her passionate struggles in the bed so far, her pale flesh glowed with the bliss that had come and the ecstasy yet to come. Her hair was disheveled but still cascaded over her shoulders and neck in sensuous waves of gold.

The well toned muscles of her soft shoulders and her lovely back trembled with desire. The curves of her plush bottom, so round and plump, were highlighted in the blue and orange light of the flames.

The same warm light danced over her breasts hanging down; they were full and lush, creamy and white, the nipples red with passion.

Her eyes burned too; they were windows into the depths of her craving. Her body and soul were open to him and she was helpless as she yielded herself entirely to his cock.

Yet at the same time her eyes revealed her gentle heart and her yearning to give herself to his pleasure and her lust to fulfill her desires. Between her plump delicious thighs he could see her pussy lips swelling and parting in anticipation of his hard driving shaft.

Her eyes her fixed on him signaling her pleas; her full and sexy lips opened slowly and she moaned out once more, "I want you deep and hard in me. I need you now."

He nodded as he guided his cock into her vagina. She hissed softly with satisfaction as he entered her. He slid in deeply pulled out then began to ram in and out. This made her gasp loudly as he thrust hard into her. Peter gripped her waist holding her onto him as he hammered in and out of her writhing body. Her gasps quickly grew into moans and cries of passion as he pounded her brutally.

Kimberly moaned loudly; she felt his shaft smash into her hungry pussy. Her whole body rocked with each thrust and waves of feeling seemed to ripple all along her spine as he rammed in and out.

Kimberly had no thoughts except to have more of him in her, to feel him explode inside her and to capture that warm outburst with the heat of her own orgasm. Already she felt the makings of a flaming comet begin to collect deep in her pussy and each nerve of her body sent energy down to her pussy as it tightened around him.

Now she was just feeling the pleasure. His hand moved up her back to grab a handful of her hair, pulling her back. She squealed and moaned as the waves of warmth in her groin grew in intensity. She pushed back at him wanting to feel every bit of his shaft inside her. He rammed in as hard as he in his urge to impale her on his shaft.

His other hand found her clit and she screamed with delight as it burst into a blissful fire under his touch. Her arms strained to keep her body up as he slammed into her with more power with each thrust.

Even knowing it was coming, the intensity of her orgasm arrived almost out of the blue. One second she was gasping and moaning the next squealing and howling as her nerves exploded again. Peter kept thrusting into her as hard as he could during her juices flooded around his throbbing rod. Kimberly moaned loudly at each thrust shot another heavenly comet of delight up her spine and into her skull. She was shaking and rattling with no control over her body; his fingers dug deep into her hair, pulling her head back. He could see the muscles of her neck throb with each explosion of pleasure. His hand on her clit kept her hips pressed firmly against him as his merciless drilling continued.

Her screams filled the room and echoed through the halls in the palatial ranch house but Peter and Kim were oblivious. "Oh, ooohhh, yes, yessss, harder, more, yessss, ooooooooooooooooohhh!!"

Suddenly her body stiffened for a moment as a mammoth conflagration gripped her from somewhere deep inside; she felt her whole body melt into the juices that were flowing around him. It passed just as quickly and left her yearning for more. Her teeth clenched and a feral growl rolled out from deep inside her.

Peter groaned too; he had no mind, no thoughts, except amazement at the dazzling treasure of her body quivering against him. She was so tight and so hot, her flesh so soft and so sweet, everything about her radiated sex and drove him to a deeper yearning to satisfy her every need.

Peter pulled back on her hair and she pushed herself up to rest back against him. He rammed up into her as he ran his hands over her body; touching her breasts and pussy, his fingers rubbed and twisted her nipples and taunted her clitoris.

"Oh Peter, come inside me." She groaned loudly as he rammed right up into her. "Ram that shaft into me. Oh yes, it feels so hard in me.Yessss!" She cried as body headed towards its next climax. Before she reached it Peter rolled out of her on to the bed dragging her on top of him. Peter gasped for air, totally caught up in the moment. Without knowing what she was doing Kimberly straddled him and sank down onto his shaft feeling her flaming body opening to take him in. She sank right down with a shuddering gasp. She was on automatic now doing things without thinking or knowing how. She rode up and down on his shaft loving the feeling each time her pussy lips slid down the length of his cock.

Peter gasped deeply feeling her vagina wrapping tight around his cock. Her expression was wild and free like an wild creature at the mercy of its feelings. She arched her head back moaning loudly each time she sank down on him. Peter took the chance to suck on her breasts taking each of them in his mouth in turn. Almost as if that had been a signal he felt her coming again. She clung to him squealing loudly.

"Peter oh baby oh yes oh baby ohh god." She squealed as she came then clung to him gasping hard for breath with him still in her. He sat watching her, feeling the orgasm ripple through her. She gasped hard at the strength of her orgasm then kissed him. Then she suddenly slip off his cock and sank down to the floor. Before he could react to ask what was wrong her mouth slid down his cock taking it right to the back of her throat. She pulled her lips back up to the head then sucked his cock right back into her mouth.

"Oh fuck," Peter gasped as she began to suck hard on him rapidly moving her mouth up and down on him. Her tongue licked around the length of his cock as she sucked on him. Peter moaned in pleasure and wrapped his hands in her long black hair. She looked up at him, her warm eyes just visible as she slid her lips up and down him. The affect was very sensual as she watch his reaction to her actions. He could see the wild glint in her eyes and knew she would swallow all his come again when he orgasmed. Which was something that was not far away.

Kimberly could feel the steel rod in her wet mouth filling up with his juices; each tickle of her tongue, each glide of her soft lips up and down the shaft seemed to draw another gallon of his juices pulsating into that shaft. Ready to explode, it throbbed and quivered in her hot mouth. Seeming to sense this she increased the pressure on him. Her hand began to massage his balls as she drew him right to the back of her throat and sucked hard on him.

Kimberly sucked hard on him wanting to taste his come again. She could feel how close he was to coming as she ran her tongue around the base of his shaft. His fingers in her hair were digging softly into her scalp as she felt his thighs tighten in readiness.

"Oh yes Kimberly I'm coming!" He hissed loudly not that she needed the warning. She felt his whole body tense and the vibration in his shaft that warned of his orgasm. He pushed up off the bed an automatic reaction to his orgasm. Kimberly slid her mouth far down him just as the stream of hot seed pumped into her mouth. For a second she almost gagged and gave a soft squeal as she felt her throat filled with his come. Then she swallowed hard just in time for another jet to pump into her mouth. She again squealed softly, delighted that he was so turned on he was comes this hard. His come filled her mouth and slipped down her throat. She sucked on him making sure she swallowed as much come as she could. It seemed to her that he was coming for ages and might never stop. It became to much for her she started to gag and pulled back just as a last jet pumped out. She sat back onto her heels and smiled at him with her face red with passion.

"I take it you were a little turned on," she laughed at him. He nodded back.

"And you weren't? I've been doing you for nearly two hours." Kimberly looked over at the clock and realized he was telling the truth. She laughed again louder this time. Her voice sounded like gentle chimes as they filled the room with her seductive joy.

"Well it was worth it wasn't it?" He nodded in reply. "And I really enjoyed it." She giggled still feeling the after effects of those fiery orgasms. "We had better clean up and get ready for bed."

As they cleaned up and Kimberly showered she thought about the night and decided that this was probably the best way she could have thought up to celebrate her eighteenth birthday.

Kim looked out the window at the sky filled with stars and the moon glowing down. She giggled again and asked Peter to take her out for a drive. They quickly dressed; he grabbed his keys and they headed out of his house to the garage and got into his car.

As she sat in the passenger seat Kimberly gave a quick glance and admired the luxurious car. Suddenly a wickedly sweet smile spread across her face. The inside of the car was massive; definitely large enough for them to have sex. Peter set off heading quickly out to the country. He obviously knew where he was going and soon pulled off into a small track which ended with a nice view out over the city in the distance below. He switched the engine off and turned to looked at her.

"Like the view?" he asked,

"I think it's more like a makeout spot." Kimberly said they both laughed slightly. Then Peter leaned forwards to kiss her. Gently at first but then with more passion his hand moving to cup her head and pull her into the kiss. She put her hand around his neck kissing him back just as passionately. After about a minute he slowly moved his hand down her neck and down to her large breast. She felt his hand cupping it and his fingers gently kneading her soft flesh through the material of her top.

Suddenly she felt the seat lowering backwards and she sank down until she was lying on her back with him half on top of her. Kimberly felt herself smiling a little thinking that he had done that a few times before as it was so seamless. His hand had not came off her breast and he had kept kissing her even as he had lowered her seat right down. Now his hand moved over to the fastening of her top and he quickly started to flick the buttons open running his hand down her top. Kimberly could feel the urgency in his movements and copied them; she wanted him as much as he wanted her. His hands opened her top and exposed her naked breasts which he quickly began to kiss and lick. Kimberly hissed softly at the feeling as he sucked each breast into his mouth and licked at her hard sensitive nipples.

One hand began to move slowly down her side then down her leg until it was on her thigh below her skirt. As he ran it back up her thigh she opened her legs slightly knowing what he was about to find. His hand moved higher up the inside of her thigh pushing her skirt up until he reached her bush. She felt his moment of surprise when he discovered that she had not put any underwear on. He looked up at her with a smile.

Kimberly smiled back. "Just thought I'd make it easier for you." He laughed then kissed her hard before lowering his mouth back down to her breasts. At the same time his fingers began to rub at her exposed pussy.

Kimberly gasped softly at the touch of his fingers on her hot flesh. She could feel him probing and rubbing at her and the sensation soon had her reacting. He pushed deeper, rubbing over her clitoris and down to slide two fingers into her. She pushed her pelvis up at him taking his fingers deeper into her anxious body. He began to switch from sliding his fingers in her to rubbing at her clitoris. Kimberly gasped and moaned at the swelling sensations he was causing in her. All the time he was kissing and licking her breasts adding to her pleasure.

He added another finger inside her and then a fourth pushing them into her and opening her wide. Kimberly moaned loudly as the sensations began to overwhelm her. She was totally at their control and just wanted him to keep going. As he pushed his hand into her pussy his thumb began to rub at her clitoris. Kimberly gasped and rocked her pelvis against his hand. He began to kiss her neck and chest but kept coming back to her hard nipples. She could feel her orgasm growing inside her and knew it would not be long until she came. Then without warning she felt him push his whole hand up her. She gasped hard and arched her back as she was stretched as wide as she could go. He began to thrust his hand in and out and Kimberly writhed at the sensation. Then she was coming her orgasm exploding in a squeal of passion and feeling. He kept his hand inside her pushing it into her which added to her orgasm. The waves of pleasure swept through her and she rode them for all they were worth. He waited until she had finished coming before pulling his hand out of her.

"Oh god," Kimberly gasped "that was great." Peter kissed her hard.

"And we've just started." He told her.

"Well then you better take me," she gasped in reply. "I want to feel your shaft inside me." She added as she said this he quickly undid his trousers and pushed them down exposing his hard shaft, then rolled to lay on top of her. She could feel the heat of his shaft against her skin as he positioned himself against her. Then he pushed upwards and Kimberly gave a soft moan as she felt the head of his shaft opening her pussy. He thrust deeply into her and Kimberly gasped feeling him filling her. She lifted her legs up wrapping them around his legs as he began to thrust deeply into her. His mouth was kissing her neck and shoulders as he fucked her deeply. Kimberly clung to him feeling him right inside her. She began to rock her groin up as he thrust downwards which made his shaft feel like it was right inside her. He cupped one her luscious breasts squeezing and kneading it roughly as he thrust into her. Kimberly moaned loudly and arched her head back. She gasped when he lent down to suck on her nipple drawing it right into his mouth and licking his tongue around it.

"Oh god Peter, harder, please just ram it in me," she said breathlessly. He responded instantly ramming right into her as hard as he could. Kimberly gave a small squeal as he started to ram deep in her. He lay on top of her, his hand wrapped in her hair as he slammed his shaft inside her. She clung to him her fingers digging into his shoulders and her legs linked around his waist. Each thrust into her increased the feeling inside her. That now familiar fire in her groin began to blaze and she did her best to fuel it. As he thrust into her she pushed back at him. He moved his one hand back down to her breasts as he kissed and sucked on her neck. She could feel the love bite he was giving her.