Kimiko Ch. 02

Story Info
Meeting Kimiko's family, and she meets his.
9.5k words
4.75
34.7k
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the first chapter of my life with Kimiko!

--------------------

"Ohaiyo gozaimasu (Welcome) to our home!" her father called out to me as he extended his hand in greeting. Any apprehension that I may have had about meeting him evaporated into the air! I had come to Osaka to meet the rest of Kimiko's family and seek her father's approval. Kimiko's brother, Tetsuo, had picked us up at the airport and driven us home. Although we had just met a short time ago, we had fallen seriously in love and had committed ourselves to each other.

"Otoosan (father), this is Kawaguchi Todd-san. Anata, this is my otoosan, Kasamoto Genzo."

I started to bow out of respect for him but Genzo interrupted me by coming to me and hugging me. "Thank you for taking care my daughters! I worried when Ai-chan say that travel agent quit. But after she and Kimiko tell me how you look after them, I not worry so much then."

"Kasamoto-san ...." I started but again was interrupted by Genzo.

"So -- so, I think you call me otoosan also, nee (ok)?" and he smiled at me and Kimiko.

"Come inside first, then we talk. Ok?"

Tetsuo and I hustled all of our bags into their home. Kimiko decided to take the question of sleeping arrangements directly at her father and asked Tetsuo to take my bag to her room. Her father raised his eyebrows at Kimiko, then looked at me for a moment. I wasn't sure of what he was going to say. But he finally smiled.

"If you to marry my daughter, then it is proper that you share same bed. Just don't make too much noise, nee?" Kimiko turned a bright shade of pink while Ai and Tetsuo laughed so much that I think they even cried!

I was relieved and so was Kimiko. Genzo took her hands and spoke with her, "Kimi-chan, you are grown up so you make decisions for yourself, ok? You do not need my approval."

"Otoosan," I chimed in, "but we still want your blessing before we wed. It is important to Kimiko and to me that you approve."

Genzo looked me straight in the eyes and said, "then we must know you better." I liked his direct manner. Straight and no nonsense.

So we unpacked and changed into jeans and t-shirts. Kimiko told me that she and Ai needed to shop for groceries. Knowing her father and brother, she figured that they probably ate out each night that she and Ai were away! While they shopped, she hoped that I would spend some time with her dad. I thought it was a good idea also.

Genzo was waiting as we left Kimiko's room. "Todd-san, come." He and Tetsuo took me to their neighborhood bar where we found a convenient table and drank beer and sake the rest of the afternoon!

I discovered that Genzo had been an electronic engineer for many years. He had recently retired as he had reached the mandatory retirement age for his company. While he wanted to stay active, his company's policy prevented him from continuing on. So he free lanced from time to time doing the odd engineering job that came his way.

He was one of the engineers that had worked on a prototype of the MP3 player several years ago. And he had previously worked on communication equipment framework. So he took an interest in my work as a technology designer.

"Hm, Todd-san. Interesting work you do."

Tetsuo had followed in his father's footsteps and was also an electronic engineer. However having just graduated from school, he was still in the infancy stage of his career and had much to experience. He listened with great interest to the stories that his father and I had to share.

I lost track of the number of beers and sake's we consumed but soon Genzo was telling us that we should be getting home before Kimiko and Ai became mad with us for staying out so long! My body clock was thrown off by the different time zones so I had no appreciation for how late it had become. I looked at the clock above the bar and it was 7:00pm. Oh boy! They might just have a reason to be upset!

We walked back to their home and were greeted by Ai who berated her father for staying out so long. Kimiko was in the kitchen and I could tell she wasn't necessarily happy either, however asked her father instead, "Otoosan, what do you think of Todd-san now?"

"Kimi-chan, you have my approval! Your husband to be is good man!"

Kimiko hugged her father, "thank you otoosan. Is important to me that you like Todd."

"Wakata! (I understand.) He is good man. You chose good!"

With that we had dinner. What a feast! Kimiko and Ai had prepared a dinner in a large, communal hot bowl that they called a 'yabemono.' Lots of seafood, vegetables, noodles, tofu and other stuff in a steaming, clear fish broth laced with soy sauce and sake. Simply delicious!

Kimiko served her father and brother first, then myself and Ai. I waited until she finished serving herself before I began to eat. Genzo observed this and told Tetsuo, "American style, many Japanese women like. You learn too, ok? Show respect for woman."

Ai and Kimiko laughed! A few moments latter Tetsuo caught on to what his father was talking about and he laughed also. "You trying to marry me off quickly, otoosan?"

"No, just make sure you don't scare good woman away! Young man sometimes bakatare (fool)!" We all had a good laugh!

After dinner, I helped Ai and Kimiko clean up the kitchen while Genzo and Tetsuo bathed. Then Ai bathed while Kimiko and I relaxed with her father and brother. I used the opportunity to give them the Kona Coffee and Macadamia Nuts that I had picked up for them in Hawaii. Genzo apparently liked the coffee and mac nuts very much and said he would invite his friends over to enjoy both the next weekend.

Kimiko told them of our trip to Sea Life Park, and the Waikiki Aquarium. She had just started on our dinner at the Miyako Restaurant when Ai returned.

"Otoosan, you should see restaurant!" Ai exclaimed! "We sat on tatami (straw floor mats) and watched the ocean and sun set! It was so kirei (beautiful)! And the food! So good!" Kimiko and I excused ourselves to bathe. We let Ai continue the story of their trip.

Taking a pair of yukata's (light robes) with us, Kimiko took my hand and led me to their o-furo or bath house. It was outside of the main house and was a simple structure. I recalled my grandmother's o-furo and it was very similar in nature. An open floor where one actually washed and rinsed, then a hot water tub where you could soak.

We entered the bath house and undressed. Kimiko came to me and we embraced and kissed.

"Anata (dear), I missed your touch. It's too long since you hold me." Kimiko whispered.

"Kimi-chan, I missed you also." as I hugged her nude body to mine. She tilted her head to me and we kissed softly, her tongue searching for mine.

"Anata, please lie down, I need you in me."

I laid down on the floor while Kimiko mounted me! As she eased down on my hard cock, her eyes closed and her head slumped forward. "Oh Todd, come in me, please....."

She moved slowly up and down my body while I thrust up into her's. We must have both been anticipating our coupling eagerly as we both came quickly!

"Anata ....." Kimiko whispered as she slowly collapsed on my chest. I hugged her limp frame to me and kissed her softly while she recovered. My cock deflated and it slowly slid out of her, releasing our combined fluids to the floor of the bath house.

We eventually finished washing ourselves and then soaked in the hot tub. It felt so good to sit in the hot tub, letting the heat wash away all our aches and pains. Plus it also felt great to have Kimiko straddling my lap, hugging me with her arms around me, our foreheads touching.

"Anata, otoosan likes you."

"Your father is a good man, Kimi-chan. He cares for all of you. I like him very much."

"Anata, when we marry, where we live?"

"Where do you want to live? I have a home in California that we can live in. Perhaps we can also buy a home here and live here part time? What do you think?"

"I like idea but home here in Osaka very expensive."

"How much Kimi-chan?"

"I think for house maybe ¥50,000,000 or more? Very expensive."

I did the quick math at about 100 yen to the dollar and came out with $500,000. Ok, my investments could cover that. "Ok, we can buy." I told Kimiko.

"Honto? (really?)" she appeared a little surprised.

"Yes. I think you would like to be near to your family sometimes? Shall we start looking tomorrow?"

Kimiko smiled at me, then lifted herself slightly while she inserted my hard cock into her. Settling down on me, she kissed me, "you are perfect man."

By the time we returned to the main house, Tetsuo and Genzo had already gone to bed. Ai had waited up for us.

"Ani (older brother)," she addressed me, "I want thank you for taking care us. We had many good times, we shall remember always."

"Ai-chan, I enjoyed taking care of the three of you also! And best of all, I will enjoy taking care of Kimi-chan now."

Ai hugged Kimiko and left us. Kimiko led me to her bedroom which was next to her dad's. We could hear him snoring until we shut her bedroom door. Kimiko giggled as she commented, "Otoosan loud when he drink. I hope you not loud too?"

I drew back the futon (heavy quilt) on her bed while she undressed. She placed a towel on the bed and slipped into the bed on top of it. She waited for me to undress and lay down beside her, before she covered us with the futon.

"Anata, we must be quiet tonight, ok? Not good if otoosan hear us, ok?" she said as she smiled. "but not mean we not make love, just must be quiet, ok?" as she lay on her back and spread her legs, inviting me on top of her!

We made love several times, each time as quietly as we could. Kimiko's pussy was filled to overflowing with my cum and her juices before we slept. Ah, the reason for the towel now became clear! So it would catch our juices if they should run out of Kimiko, which they did!

--------------------

The next morning Kimiko woke me with a gentle kiss. "Anata, time wake up," she whispered to me as she rubbed my chest.

I kissed her back, "Good morning my beautiful wife to be!" She looked so radiant and happy!

We dressed and made our way to their kitchen. Life at their house seemed to revolve around their kitchen. Ai was already there catching up on an accumulation of newspapers and drinking coffee. She jumped up as we came into the room and poured us coffee as we sat.

"Thank you Ai-chan," I said as we sat.

Ai asked Kimiko what our plans for the day were? Kimiko looked at me, "Anata, would you like see our neighborhood? Maybe we walk a little? Ai-chan, you want to come too?"

Ai agreed quickly, "Maybe Mikan want to come also?" Kimiko nodded her approval.

Ai served us a light breakfast. It consisted of a bowl of light broth, hot rice sprinkled with seasoned seaweed, and scrambled eggs. Interesting twist; Japanese and American! And it was good.

Ai called Mikan and she happily agreed to join us on our neighborhood walk. Mikan drove over and we set out on foot within the hour.

Their neighborhood was a mixture of old and new. There were many old residences nestled next to tall condominiums. And there were many small grocery and sundry stores everywhere. We walked into a couple of them and I was surprised to see the selection of things that were available. From what I could tell, you could get just about anything at these stores.

We happened to pass by a new condominium project that was being built. It was more than half way completed and you could tell that it was going to look pretty nice. On impulse, I asked the girls if we could take a look. They were curious also. Kimiko picked up my interest quickly.

"Anata, it would be easier to care for than house."

Ai and Mikan were surprised, but also delighted! They weren't aware that we were already talking about where to live. Kimiko shared with them that we were thinking of living part time in my home in California as well as part time here. They were delighted with the news.

With that piece of information, Ai and Mikan practically dragged us to the show room! We looked at an artist's rendering of what the project will look like once completed and how the rooms would be laid out. I liked the project. A simple design that spoke of low maintenance costs. Each unit came with a covered parking stall, which in Osaka was a premium, and the units could be customized to a certain extent.

Kimiko and I spent a few minutes talking about what we would like to see in a unit. We thought that it would have to be at least three bedrooms, have a living room and kitchen. A sales representative costed it out for us. Surprisingly the unit price came up to ¥35,000,000, approximately US$350,000, but only if we paid cash for it and didn't need financing. Almost like buying a similarly sized unit in San Francisco.

Ai and Mikan said that it was a bargain. They also shared that there weren't many new projects coming up as there wasn't much land available. Kimiko agreed. She thought that the reason why it was so affordable was because the developers were the original owners of the property so there wasn't a cost to buy the land in the first place.

I asked the sales rep if we could pick out our unit, even where it was located in the building. She said yes however it was on a first come, first served basis. We looked at the apartment chart and saw that the entire top floor had yet to be sold. The sales rep informed us that there was a premium on those units because they were much larger, had a large balcony that ran the length of the unit, and had a nice view of the city. So I asked her to price a corner unit with all the additions for us. She returned shortly with a figure of ¥60,000,000, about US$600,000.

I asked Kimiko if the unit would be ok for her and she looked at me apprehensively.

"Anata, that lot of money. Is ok with you?"

"As long as you like the apartment."

She took a deep breath, looked at me, then Ai and Mikan, and said, "I like very much."

The sales rep started the paper work and said that I would need to pay at least ¥20,000,000, or US$200,000 now with the balance when it was completed. I told her that I would need to wire the monies in so she provided me with their bank wire instructions. While she and Kimiko talked about a couple of other details, I borrowed Ai's cell phone and called my broker back in California and arranged for the transfer. He promised that the funds would be there in two days.

The project was scheduled for completion in six months. It seemed like a good time frame to me. The sales rep asked for our names and I informed her that we were to be married in the near future so Kimiko's last name might be changing however we have yet to talk about that! The sales rep became excited with that news and congratulated Kimiko!

Ai had to show off Kimiko's engagement ring which caused even more excitement. Before we knew it, the entire office had gathered to drool over Kimiko's ring and offer their congratulations!

We finally managed to finish up the paperwork and leave the sales office, and walked back to Kimiko's and Ai's home. Mikan insisted that we all jump in her car so she could take us somewhere to celebrate! And we did.

Mikan drove us to a nice looking restaurant located about thirty minutes away. Kimiko explained that Mikan's family owned it and that it was a very popular eating place. As we entered, the girls were greeted warmly by the staff there. Then a deep voice boomed out, "So this is the gaijin (foreigner)!" And a large, older man came up to me and shook my hand!

"Thank you for take care my daughter!" This was Mikan's father. What a bear of a man! He was huge! He turned to Kimiko and hugged her, "And omedetto (congratulations) to you Kimiko! Your father says you chose good!" as he looked at me with a smile plastered on his face.

Kimiko was clearly embarrassed! But I think she liked the attention that she was getting! An older lady ran over to greet the girls. It dawned on my quicklyz that this was Mikan's mother. She took Kimiko's hand and marveled at her ring. We heard her say something to Mikan's father and he must have grumbled back at her. All I heard was a low, throaty mumble and Mikan, Ai, and Kimiko were giggling and Mikan's mother slapped him on his arm!

He just shrugged his shoulders and smiled at me! Seemed like the universal sign for 'Women, can't live with them, can't live without them!'

Mikan then piped up that we came for lunch. And her mom promptly led us to a back room close to the kitchen. Now normally in the US, this would indicate that you're not necessarily the most desirable guest in the place. But here, it was so that you could see how your food was being prepared. So it was almost like the restaurant baring its sole to its guest, inviting inspection and approval. The cooks all looked our way and waved or bowed to the girls and me.

While we were being seated Mikan must have informed her mother that Kimiko and I had just bought into the condominium project that was going up close to Kimiko's and Ai's house. Her mother congratulated Kimiko and then came over to me and said, "You marry good woman. Please take good care Kimiko," with a smile.

I responded, "Hai! Wakaremasu! (I understand)" That threw here off temporarily until Kimiko explained that I was part Japanese and understood a little of their language.

"Honto? (really)"

"Hai!" I agreed.

The girls all giggled at Mikan's mother's reaction! With that revelation, it was as if I had become the long lost nephew that came home! The food that came out was so plentiful and tasty! Her mother and father were constantly running in and out to share a comment or two, along with a dish or two for us to sample! Lunch became a feast! All too soon Ai indicated that they had to get home and start preparing dinner for their father and brother. So we bade our farewells and Mikan drove us back.

Back at home, Kimiko wanted to rest for a short while as it was still early in the afternoon. Then later go with Ai to shop and then prepare dinner. Ai agreed. We retired to Kimiko's bedroom for some quiet time.

"Kimi-chan, I enjoyed meeting Mikan's family this morning. Everyone is so nice."

"Hai, they good people. They treat Ai and me like family. Mikan close to us too."

We snuggled in Kimiko's bed; me on my back and Kimiko laying on her side with her head tucked into the crook of my neck, an arm across my chest, and a leg thrown over mine. After a few minutes I could feel Kimiko's rhythmic breathing indicating that she had fallen asleep. I followed her shortly.

After what must have been an hour or so, Kimiko woke and kissed me until I awoke also.

"Anata, at apartment, you said we should talk about my last name after we marry. Why so?"

"In America, a woman has a choice of whether she wants to take her husband's last name, put the two names together, or keep her last name. I don't know how it is here in Japan so I wanted to talk to you first."

"You mean American wife may keep last name? Or combine name? Why?"

"Some women just want it that way. Others would rather not. What do you think?"

"I think I happy to have my husband's last name. Make me feel part of my husband. I think I like name, Kawaguchi Kimiko. Ok?"

"Kimi-chan, I only want you to be happy."

Kimiko smiled at me and kissed me. "Anata, don't spoil me. Maybe little but not too much, please" she whispered before she kissed me again.

We got out of bed, straightened ourselves up a bit, and made our way back to the kitchen. The kitchen was empty so Kimiko figured that Ai was still resting. She put on some hot water and made us some tea.

"Anata, would it be ok if we talk of wedding?"

"Sure Kimi-chan. When would you like to get married?"

"If ok with you, can we marry maybe six months from now? Need time to make arrangements and invite people."