Kimmy and The Boys

Story Info
One couple's fantasy comes true.
25.8k words
4.28
135.9k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
John M.
John M.
9 Followers

PART ONE - A little background

Relating a story like this is extremely peculiar behavior for me. I never considered myself having any “creative” flare or writing skill. What drove me to contact my now friend shooter3704 was simple. I needed to confide in someone, someone outside my circle of friends and acquaintances.

I am about to recant some events that transpired over the course of over a year. Events that began with the troubled relationship between my wife and me and conclude with nothing short of a crescendo. What you are about to read is true and put down in writing as a form of therapy with the encouragement of my friend shooter3704 also a writer.

I’m not exactly what went wrong with our marriage. Actually I’m not sure it was any one thing. Maybe it was just an accumulation of a lot of little things.

I’m John and my wife is Kimberly and we've been married for a little over two years. I suppose I would be described as an average 35yr old white guy. Kimmy, as she likes to be called, certainly wouldn’t. She’s a tall lady, five feet eight inches, with a killer figure. She has a set of knockers that really shouldn’t be on such a thin frame, but it works for her. She has long light brown hair and a great ass. She takes care of her body by eating right and working out. Age is also on her side, she was only 23yrs old at the beginning of all this. I've always been attracted to very feminine girls, Kimmy is just this sort. She's usually in dresses and skirts, if she's in jeans; they are always the very expensive kind that I have paid for. In fact because she does not need to work, I finance her frequent shopping sprees. One might call it the price of a trophy wife.

It had always surprised me that with a body that men desire and women envy, Kimmy has a very limited sexual history, having been raised in a close and sheltered home. Before I came into the picture she had only been intimate with one other man, a long time boy friend from high school. If I were smarter I might have seen this red flag, but I was blinded by this fresh beautiful girl paying me any attention. I married the good girl as soon as she would have me, six months after we met.

This trouble I mentioned started showing up in the bedroom, if you know what I mean. I guess we did what most newly married couples do…we ignored the problems, hoping they would go away. Of course they didn't. I’ve since learned that problems don't go away, they have to be driven off.

Anyway, about a year ago we decided to take a vacation trip to Las Vegas and see if we could put it back together. We didn't put it back together right away because the first thing we did was shatter it completely

Sin City we have arrived! We were staying at a nice hotel. Nice and boring and full of boring people. Frankly, Kimmy and I were just about fed up with each other. We fought and argued on the trip there and during the first day and night. On the second night there we left the hotel and ventured out to other places in search of adventure. Our cab driver recommended a place and dropped us off there. It was off the strip, and obviously popular with a younger crowd, lots of singles and couples of all races, they were younger, mostly Kimmy's age. Most people in Vegas are weekenders from LA, who drive up to gamble or for a fight or something. That was the kind of crowd. The music was a mixture of Rap (fucking hate rap!) R&B, dance etc. It was not shoulder to shoulder packed, but it was quite full, we had to line up for a good 30 minutes at least to get in
Kimmy looked at me and I looked at her. “So what now?” she snapped at me.

“I guess we wait,” I said. Truthfully I didn't give a shit one way or another.

The bar can best be described as looking exactly like the last bar/club you were in. I noticed that there were quite a few blacks in the place, but that made no difference to neither Kimmy nor I. I’m guessing that it was about seventy percent blacks.

I got us a couple drinks, and it wasn’t very long before Kimmy was being hit on. She was wearing heels, hip hugger cream pants, a fancy black tank top with beautiful red embroidery that exposed some of her wonderful belly and a little clutch purse. She always wears light make up and that night her hair was in a pony tail. She looked outstanding, and hot. I can’t blame the guys for trying. Hell I would have, too. Apparently two Black guys hit on her when I was in the Men's room, when I got back she was already dancing with both of them and had the nerve to come back to where I was standing and ask me to hold her purse. Actually she shoved it into my chest without saying a word. That was more than a little humiliating; it is actually difficult to talk about. The music changed to something slower...some R&B soul song, she stayed and danced with one of them and the other guy came back to the bar where I was standing. He introduced himself as Terrell. I never got the other guys name, so I’ll just refer to him as Jim. Terrell looked between 20-25; his friend could not have been any older. Both men were fit and a great deal bigger than me. He asked if Kimmy was my girlfriend, so I showed him my ring and said, NO. He just smiled and said she was a good dancer. I ignored him after that, it was uncomfortable with him standing next to me and besides I remember not being able to take my eyes off Kimmy and the other guy. They were dancing very close he was running his hands up and down her sides and almost kissing her, I can still remember him whispering in her ear. I was seeing red and was determined to break them up when the song ended, and they both walked back to the table.

Kimmy introduced him to me, but like I said I was seeing red and really did not hear her. I sat in uncomfortable silence as Kimmy flirted and smiled more than I had seen in a long time. Trouble was the music was loud and
standing across from her it was difficult to hear the details. After about 15 minutes one of them suggested going to a room where it was not so loud, Kimmy actually suggested the Tropicana which is a good cab ride from where we were. She told them she'd leave a key and name at the check in. Then we left. It was almost surreal what was happening, when we walked out to the
street to get a cab I still did not realize she was serious. Of course I yelled at her as we left. Her argument was basically she's done everything she could think of to try and resurrect our sex life, and based on my taste in porn she knew I was going to enjoy something like this even if would never admit it. Well, she was right about that. . I’m not sure at what exact point I stopped being pissed and got interested in what might develop.

“Okay we're all here,” Kimmy said when we were in the room. “What now?”

“Maybe we need to know the rules,” Terrell said a bit nervously looking at me. Now that something seemed to be happening he got uptight. “What’s going down here?”

“No rough stuff,” I said catching the nod from Kimmy. “You’ll have to wear a condom.”

“And no anal,” Kimmy spoke up.

“Hey, were cool with that,” Jim said holding up a pack of rubbers. “We’ll play it like you call it, man.”

Terrell moved in on Kimmy, and gave her a long searching soul kiss. Jim just stood there watching, unsure of what he should be doing. I had to suggest he get undressed. It was obvious that these guys were not used to working together. When Jim was naked, Terrell turned Kimmy over to Jim to smooch while he got undressed. Then both naked men stripped Kimmy.

While Jim and Tom may have been inexperienced they more than made up for it with enthusiasm and eagerness. I’ll have to admit I had a lot of mixed emotions watching this. I was jealous as hell, but it was also very exciting watching Kimmy suck and fuck the two black guys. Along with the rising excitement there was a strong feeling of anxiety, envy and some anger. It crossed my mind to question how my penis would feel in her after those two guys got through with her. Actually I was a mess of conflicting emotions. Also thinking back on it I was too restrictive with them. I know now that I should have turned them loose to do whatever they wanted to do. While the episode was hot and I enjoyed watching, it lacked certain intensity. That was probably because of my involvement

Kimmy and I both came away from Vegas with a renewed appetite for sex. For the next few months we couldn’t get enough of each other. Then it changed. Suddenly Kimmy didn't seem interested in sex with me any more. I begun to suspect that she was having an affair and I started to spy on her. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined that she was having cyber-sex. I noticed she spent a lot of time on the computer so I re-configured the computer to hold everything she did in a cache file.

The first opportunity I had to check I was blown away! Kimmy was chatting with several guys in a couple of chat rooms. All the guys were black as far as I could determine. I sat and stared at the monitor feeling a wide range of emotions. None of them pleasant. I was mostly pissed, but didn't have a clue how to handle it.

I kept quiet for several days while I thought about it. I was pretty sure nothing had gone beyond the chat stage. I never let on to Kimmy that I knew what she was doing.

One night after a couple months of this, Kimmy woke me up out of a sound sleep to tell me about her cyber affair with a black man named Blackbone. Supposedly his real name is Marcus.

Kimmy was online with Blackbone and asked him if it was alright if she got me in on the conversation. The dialog that took place below has been edited for spelling, punctuation and some grammar, I have tried to leave as much of it as untouched as possible in order to maintain its raw honesty. This is how it came down:

BLACKBONE: I'm from (omitted) also looking for r/t. babe what do you look like babe? Did you send your pic?

Kimberly-mwf for r/t: check your mail...*s*

BLACKBONE: I'm already hot for that serious piece of fuckmeat you got stuck up between those sexy legs... my dick is nice and hard for you. OH SHIT... Now you just playing me. You know that fucking pose is gonna really get me going. I wanna fuck you so damn bad!!!!

Kimberly-mwf for r/t: *s* I NEVER send that one to anyone! I usually too shy! But I love the way you talk to me

BLACKBONE: YEAH...we gonna keep on talking too. We need to keep in touch and maybe sometime you gonna be ready to come down here with john and take a good hard fucking. I want you to be my regular piece of white fuck!!!

Kimberly-: You don't mind he watches?

BLACKBONE: I guess I had my share of whites...Probably around 8 or 10.

Kimberly-: That's allot!

BLACKBONE: I been going after whites since high school. Always loved white girls

Kimberly-: are u sure your 8"? Looks way big! Bigger rather...*s*

BLACKBONE: Yeah… I know how it works. Lots of whites wanna try black dick. If you treat them right… word gets around. I'm 8" when it’s totally hard.

Kimberly-: So do you like getting rough? I love that... John's not a big man, so it's not the same when he tries to be rough.

BLACKBONE: I LOVE being aggressive with whites…fuck them down like some cheap piece of cunt!!!! Some whites get all scared cause they were too stupid to know what they got into. But I fucking love to treat whites like my BITCH that’s the biggest reason I like assfucking…makes them feel some pain. The pain of being a black mans bitch…feel that sting of my black dick stretching that pink ass and watching her face when she feel it.

Kimberly-: I never thought about it that way ...I see what u mean.

BLACKBONE: like to put white girls in their place… that’s what most of them want from a black man to get dominated and manhandled like a piece of meat.

Kimberly-: You look awfully thick…ow!

BLACKBONE: YEAH… my dick get the job done. I love hearing you white girls moan and groan when I'm balls deep in that body and that body you got NEEDS a black man to handle it… you got some real good fuckmeat on you!!! I wanna see those nice white tits in my hands... Reach under you when you on all fours and cup them and squeeze them with my dick inside you… tell you how I fucking own that body now.

Kimberly-: god you are pretty amazing. I wanna wake john...just to have him sit next to me would that be ok?

BLACKBONE: get him up and show him what I got waiting for his pretty white wife

Kimberly-: brb (be right back)

(At this point Kimmy woke me and sat me down next to her as she went back to typing. I went along with all this, not really knowing what to expect.)

Kimberly-: he's here... just showed him your pics please be yourself*S*

BLACKBONE: so what you think man??? Wanna see your pretty white wife on all fours taking my dick up inside her like my fucking BITCH????

Kimberly-: *lol* (laugh out loud) he says you look dangerous...that's good in my books...*s*

BLACKBONE: It can be… but that hot body you got is made for fucking… you gonna take it real good…see your face get all red and your eyes squint down when you feel me get up inside you what if I said I wanna cum inside your pussy????

Kimberly-: as long as u have recent testing done....I think its ok

BLACKBONE: we could work that out… I'm cool with being tested so I can see my black seed come oozing out that soaked fucked out pussy you got!!

Kimberly-: *s* john does not think anal would be a good idea.

BLACKBONE: I wanna strip you down...throw you on the bed face down and grab on that assmeat to open up your pussy from behind...Then stick you hard with my black dick. Grab your hair and pull your head up...Then push it down into the bed...hold you down like that and fuck the shit out your cunt!!!!

Kimberly-: oh my god you are totally nasty!!

BLACKBONE: YEAH BITCH...feel my hips grinding into that sweet white assmeat...I wanna fucking press down into you and hear you moan and groan!!!!

Kimberly-: you’d hammer away at my cervix with 8"

BLACKBONE: HEY JOHN… when you gonna drive down that piece of fuck to me and let me take a turn fucking her good and hard like she needs????????

Kimberly- he says the way you going may not be long.... it's something we'll talk about...me and him...

BLACKBONE: look at your white wife right now...look at how her body is in "need". She sitting there with that wet pussy full of juice for this black dick.

Kimberly-: Vegas as only a month ago...that was out of the blue...

BLACKBONE: GO ON BITCH...Pull down those panties and show him how wet that piece of fuckmeat is!!!

Kimberly-: I really was only going to fuck one black. But they were both so cute!

BLACKBONE: You in it now girl...You took those black dicks and now you in here looking for more. I want you to be my regular piece of white fuck.

Kimberly-: I’m soaked...*S*

BLACKBONE: GOOD...take off everything girl. Pretend like I standing there and you wanna give up your body to me. Tell john that I fucking own you right now

Kimberly-: I have to keep my robe on...it’s freezing in here...*s* john wants to know if you share you "white meat" with other brothers .

BLACKBONE: LOOK AT HER JOHN...she doing this for a strange black man and I'm gonna fuck her body good and hard. Look at how your pretty white wife is so fucking ready to spread those legs and take black dick up in that fuckmeat she got stuck up between those sexy white legs I would share...after I'm through getting everything I want from you. Then we can have some good Bitch Parties.

(I took over the keyboard)

John: she's a WHORE.

BLACKBONE: That's right man...SHE A CHEAP PIECE OF FUCK FOR BLACK MEN.

(Kimmy pushed me out of the way and took over the keyboard)

Kimberly-: 3-4 tops.

BLACKBONE: its cool...you set the max.

(I nudged her away and got the keyboard back again)

John: u got friend to fuck her?

BLACKBONE: HELL YEAH...ain't gonna have no problems finding brothas to share that piece of cunt with.

John: rough man...I wanna see you guys get rough...

BLACKBONE: don't worry… That gonna come natural. Gonna be a long night for her. She gonna go home all fucked out… you can pick her up off the floor with her skin all red from us grabbing at her whore body and all her fuckholes oozing Nigga seed!!!

John: big guys I want all of you to be around 200lbs... She always says she likes it rough…we'll see...guys that don't mind being photographed. Maybe some anal too.... she needs to get more into that.

BLACKBONE: ain't no problem there… She gonna get fucking wrecked man. She gonna be just a fucked out piece of meat.

John: this is gonna cost you some money.

BLACKBONE: now you talking… I wanna take a turn on that sweet pink ass. I wanna feel that ass stretch out around my black dick and see her face when I'm balls deep in her guts!!!! You wanna pimp her?? HA… she gonna fucking beg to get fucked by us. I think I'm gonna charge money for brothas to walk in the door and take a turn on her body.

John: there's gonna be an empty pickle jar by the bed...25 cents for every load you dump in or on her.

BLACKBONE: SHIT...I like that!!!! We gonna call her the fucking meter maid...drop a quarter to park some dick inside her body and dump a fucking load in her married ass.

John: exactly...! I like the way you think...

BLACKBONE: I'm gonna bring a couple rolls when I see her.

John: *LOL* she's sitting here freak’n out....

BLACKBONE: you got anymore pics of that whore to show… I wanna show her to my friends if you want. Like I said… it’s gonna be a long night for that bitch. She better know what she asking for.

John: she'll be fine. I think *s* we'll chalk it up to experience. Sent another pic.

BLACKBONE: I can't wait to see her try and walk out when it’s over… she gonna be fucking hilarious.

John: we'll nee a wheelbarrow...! I think maybe 5-6 guys...what do u think.

BLACKBONE: YEAH… bring her ass over here dressed like a whore. Put her ass in a nice tight short skirt with some stockings and heels. I wanna see a nice sexy matching thong and bra. I fucking love peeling off sexy clothes from a white body I know I can get as many as you want… won't take much to get a fuck crew together with that body she got… gonna be easy to show off her pics and they all gonna come running.

John: wait till u see her...she is outstanding...and I ain't just saying it cause I love her...tall, like 5'8", nice firm titties...hardly ever wears a fucking bra. Bubble butt....not big but great shape...long legs.

BLACKBONE: she gonna be covered in sticky black seed and sweat… getting handled and passed around and fucked over and over… Ain’t gonna be no breaks for her. She gonna go till we can't anymore.

John: how many times do u think u can go in one night?

BLACKBONE: If we get 5 guys… who knows??? By the time the last dumps a load… the first one gonna be ready again. She gonna be sucking dick to get us ready again faster. I wanna see her beautiful face and body get all messy… she gonna be a fucking wreck. I wanna look down at her when we done and see a fucking burned out piece of white fuckmeat!!! We gonna change her from the pretty white girl that walked in.

John: instead of dressing her like a whore how about I have her dress VERY classy...elegant...looking and smelling expensive....then hand her over to you to be "wrecked"

BLACKBONE: I FUCKING LOVE THAT IDEA… then you can watch this high class white woman who shouldn't be taking black dick get degraded and broken down into a fucking whore gonna be like a fucking assembly line to fuck her over and over… like a fucking machine. She gonna have a real long night!!! That hot fucking body she got gonna keep us going for a long time.

John M.
John M.
9 Followers
123456...8