Kim's First Interview

Story Info
19 year old has interesting day.
6.1k words
4.48
202.3k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was very nervous. My aunt lived in Washington D.C. and had arranged an interview for me with her company. She worked in a big law firm and they were looking for summer help and I was majoring in Secreterial Science. A perfect fit!

Because of exams I would have to fly down on a red-eye 6:30 flight, go to my interview at 10:00, have lunch with my aunt, and return on the 1:00 flight to make an exam at 5:00. I was not looking forward to the day and I would have to look fresh and excited for my interview.

I got up on time and dressed in one of my favorite outfits. A white silk blouse which looked very professional but was sort of sheer, allowing a slight glimpse of my white lace bra. I loved the shirt, I could button it all the way up and look like a librarian or leave a few buttons open to look very sultry.

The skirt that I liked to wear was short and black with a little slit up the right side. It was not too short to be slutty but short enough to attract attention and everyone likes attention.

I decided on the white lace bra. It was very pretty and a little sheer so looking at it you can catch a glimpse of nipple. It also pushes my 36C breasts up a little, creating a nice amount of cleavage. However, today I decided to only leave one button undone to look professional so you could not see anything.

I also decided on stockings. I love the feeling of bare skin at the top of my thighs. My thighs are very sensitive and the air feels nice. I chose the white lace thong that matched the bra. I shaved myself the night before so I felt nice and smooth sliding the panties in place.

The taxi got caught in traffic so I had to hurry a little when I got in the airport. Not really running, but walking fast. I could feel my breasts bouncing a bit. That attention thing again.

I made it to security with about 20 minutes to spare. I only had my small briefcase so I placed it on the belt and walked through the gate. The beeper went off. The female clerk came over (she looked like a prison matron) and asked me to take off my shoes. The shoes were small heels but maybe they had some metal in them. I placed them on the belt and walked back through. Beep!!

Another clerk, a male and kind of cute, asked me to step over to him. He had the wand and he asked me to spread my legs a bit and hold out my arms. It was a little embarassing because everyone could see but he told it would be quick and to relax.

He ran the wand over my arms and then down my side all the way to my feet. He then ran it up the inside of my leg to the bottom of my skirt. He ran it about halfway up my thigh, lifting my skirt slightly. I had to close my eyes and bite my lip to keep from reacting. He moved it down the inside of my other leg and back up the other side. No beeps.

He then ran the wand up my front and when he got to my chest it beeped. He looked at me and whispered "Underwire?". I nodded my head and he smiled. He then whispered that someone would have to verify. He said I could choose the clerk. I looked back at the prison matron and then I told him he would be fine. He told me to grab my briefcase and follow him.

We went through a door into a little room with nothing in it. He closed the door and turned to me.

He said "I know this is embarassing but if you could just undo enough buttons to allow me to see the underwire that would be fine."

I undid the second button and that exposed a little of the cleavage. I undid the third button and then the top half of my bra came into view. I glanced down at his crotch and noticed he was enjoying this. I undid the fourth button and then my complete bra was in view.

He looked at me and said "One more would be fine."

I undid the fifth button and then some of my tanned stomach came into view. He moved the wand up and ran it under my right breast, lifting it slightly. Beep! He then ran it under my left breast lifting it also. Beep! He then ran the wand across the top. No beep.

He stepped back and said he had to check the sides. I said it was ok and he stepped forward and ran his hands around me, under my shirt to the back of my bra. I felt him running his fingers along the strap. The clasp was in the front so the back was smooth. He ran his fingers back around to the front, following the strap. I had to close my eyes.

I felt his fingers move around to the underwire and run down it to meet at the clasp in the middle. Suddenly I felt his hands cover both of my breasts and squeeze slightly. My eyes popped open and he stepped back quickly.

I said "What was that?" He said "I'm sorry but I have to make sure they are real and not containing any illegal substances." I looked back at him and asked "So, are they real?" He blushed and said "Yes, they are fine, you can go now."

I slowly buttoned up my blouse and I felt his eyes memorizing my chest. I finished and he opened a second door to the terminal. He thanked me for my patience and apologized again.

I said, "It's ok, you were very gentle." I smiled sweetly at him and made my way to my gate wondering if that was really in the policy.

As I was walking I was thinking this day could be a kick if it continues the way it started. I sat at the gate for a few minutes waiting to board. I was looking around and there were a few cute guys in the lobby. Maybe I would get lucky and sit next to one of them.

The stewardess announced the boarding so I got up to get on the plane. It was a small one with two seats on each side. My seat was a window in the last row. (I love looking out) I was getting situated when a guy approached the other seat. This was not one of the cute guys. In fact, he looked kind of nerdy with a white shirt buttoned to his neck, a bowtie, and frame glasses.

He looked at me quickly and then looked away. Well, I thought, I can get a quick nap in. The flight was 90 minutes. I grabbed a blanket and spread it over my legs and then got as comfortable as I could with my seat straight up. The pilot was quick though and we were airborne, my seat went back and I started to doze off.

My eyes opened slightly out of a deep sleep when I felt something on my legs. I looked down and noticed the blanket had worked its way off my right leg and was being helped the rest of the way by nerd-boy. He did not notice I was awake so I kept still to see how bold he would be. He moved the blanket completely off my right leg and it fell down between my legs. My skirt held it from falling all the way down.

He then leaned back and I saw him looking at my leg. My skirt was up a little bit, I guess I was slouching slightly in my sleep. The slit was open and you could make out a little of the top of my stocking. I looked over at his crotch and could tell he was getting a little uncomfortable.

I started to think this could be fun so I closed my eyes and shifted in my seat. I turned slightly towards him and leaned my head against the seat back, causing my right breast to push up against my arm and press against my blouse. I could feel the pressure on the second button. I also shifted my legs a little apart, causing more of my stocking top to come into view. I sighed a little and then pretended to continue sleeping.

I sat for a little while and actually dozed off again. I felt something again and opened my eyes slightly. He had grabbed the corner of my skirt and was folding it back towards me, exposing my right leg and stocking top completely. I could feel myself getting excited. I closed my eyes again.

The next thing I knew I felt pressure and could tell he was trying to unbutton the second button on my blouse. This guy was bold! I kept my eyes closed and he slowly worked the button out through the hole and I felt it give way. I knew he was now getting an eyeful of cleavage and could almost feel his eyes caressing the tops of my breasts.

He paused for a few minutes and then I felt him again. He was going for the next button! He again took his time and worked it slowly out. My shirt opened up obscenely and now he was looking at the top half of my bra. How far was he going to go? I shifted slightly in my seat, causing the blouse to open up a bit more.

He must have been gaining confidence by the minute because I felt him run his finger softly across the top of my left breast and across the top of my right breast. I then felt him pause at the clasp and I thought "He wouldn't dare!" I shifted again to get him off the clasp and his fingers moved.

A few more minutes passed and I felt him again. He was after another button. He again took his time and worked his magic. This guy was slick. The fourth button popped open and now my entire bra was on display. He was getting an eyeful because my nipples were rock hard and I'm sure now pressing against the sheer fabric.

I could not believe I was doing this but I felt like most people were dozing and the lights were down and I was in the last row so who would notice? I opened my eyes slightly again and looked over at the other row across the aisle. Well, so much for my logic. There were two college-aged guys staring at my situation. They were giving nerd-boy the thumbs up and encouraging him.

I closed my eyes again and decided I had to try to stop this. I moved a little and sighed, this got him to move away from me. I opened my eyes again slightly to see what was going on and I noticed one of the guys had stood up in the aisle and was now focusing a camera directly on me. I heard the soft click of the camera and he sat down quickly.

I shifted again and turned toward the window. Show's over boys, but I could feel myself getting wet between my legs. I must be a pervert to get excited about these things but, c'est la vie.

I heard the pilot come on the intercom asking the stewardesses to prepare for landing. I sat up and pretended to be surprised that my shirt was wide open. I quickly buttoned it back up. I heard the guys across the hall snickering. Nerd-boy was nowhere to be seen.

He came back shortly. I can only imagine where he was and what he was doing.

We landed without incident and then we had to get on one of those busses on the tarmac to take us to the terminal. When I got to the bus there were already people on it and there were no more seats. I moved all the way to the back and stood in front of the last row of seats along the back and held onto the bar at the top of the bus.

Sitting in the last row of seats were three black guys in various what I could only guess to be gang colors. I had not spent much time around black guys so I was not up on the latest styles of dress. All I noticed is that one of the guys was huge. He looked like a pro football player.

The rest of the bus filled up and I turned to see the two college boys had moved just in front of me. The bus was crowded so they were pushing back against me. It seemed they were trying to move a little too close so I tried to move back away from them. They kept moving also and then I felt my legs touch one of the black guys legs.

The two guys kept pushing and then I lost my balance and fell down into one of the black guys laps. His hands came up to steady me and I felt them grab my sides. They were huge and powerful. I quickly stood up and apologized profusely.

"I'm so sorry, but I was running out of room." I said.

I saw the black guy look up at the two guys and then he looked over at the huge black guy and nodded his head. The huge guy got up and motioned for me to sit down in his place. I sat down and he then turned toward the two guys and I saw they were pushing the other way now. I chuckled slightly.

I turned to look at the guys sitting next to me and said softly "Thank you for that, they were getting a little too close."

He looked back and said "No problem, baby, you are safe now." Oh God, I love being called "baby" and I also have this rescue fantasy. This guy just nailed both of those with the same sentence.

I started thinking about my last encounter with black guys at my first Christmas party over the break. I smiled a little, remembering the wonderful experience that turned out to be. I stopped myself though and looked at my watch. 8:00, I have two hours to get to my interview.

I knew I would have to get a taxi and I knew it took approximately 45 minutes to get to D.C. from the airport. I figured I would be ok.

The guy next to me asked "What is a pretty little thing like you doing in the big city today?"

I looked back and said "I have an interview today"

"Really, where?" he asked.

I told him the name of the law firm and he said he knew some of the lawyers there. He said his agent worked there. I asked him what he did and he said he was a singer. He was very easy to talk to and very polite. We talked for the entire 5 minute bus trip.

We arrived at the terminal and we got off the bus. He asked me if I wanted to relax for a while before my interview. I said I didn't think I had time. He said he would give me a ride to the office since he knew where it was and he could get me there in 30 minutes. He said I had plenty of time to relax.

I thought "What the hell" so I agreed. He led me to a door of what looked like a private club. We went in and it was plush. There was a bar and a couple of guys sitting having a drink. The furniture was dark red and very nice. He waved to the bartender and asked if I wanted anything. I told him a glass of orange juice would be nice.

He turned to the bartender and said "Bobby, Two coffees and an OJ to the suite."

The bartender said, "No problem J, coming right up."

He led me through another door and into a smaller room with a couch, a pool table, and a few chairs. There was a large TV mounted to the wall and a wet bar. It looked like a great party room.

He looked at the big guy and said "Jerome, could you grab the drinks?"

The big guy said "Sure thing boss"

He looked back at me and I asked him his name. He said it was James and he introduced the other guy as Trip. I smiled at him and he took my hand and kissed it.

James said, "And what would your name be, baby?"

I felt a small shudder in my belly at the baby thing and said "Kim".

James smiled and said "A beautiful name for a beautiful flower."

These guys are good and I started thinking about my Christmas party again. Could it happen again? But this time with my eyes open?

Jerome came back with the drinks and passed them out. I drank my juice and it tasted wonderful, like everything in this room.

Trip walked over to the bar and pressed a few buttons and some soft music came over the speakers. James asked me if I would like to dance. I thought why not and took his hand. He held my hand under his chin and wrapped his other hand around my back. We started moving slowly back and forth to the rhythm of the music.

I felt so relaxed and comfortable I rested my head on his shoulder. I felt my breasts push against his sturdy chest. His hand pulled me closer and the distance between us disappeared. I felt his thighs touch my thighs and I thought I felt something hard and large against my right thigh. I wondered if I should stop this and I worried that if that was his dick I felt I was in trouble.

He continued moving slowly with me and I became totally relaxed. I felt his head pull up and he kissed me on the forehead. I could feel his warmth through his lips. I felt my nipples harden and I knew he had to feel them also.

His hand moved down my back to the top of my ass and he pulled me in to him. I felt my crotch grind against his and I knew I was lost now. I closed my eyes and he continued to move slowly to the music, grinding his manhood against me.

His hand let go of my hand and moved around to my back. I put both hands around his neck and held on. I had no idea what to expect but I had an idea it would be fabulous. His hands settled on both of my ass cheeks and started to press them against him, kneading my cheeks.

He lifted me up and I felt my feet leave the ground. He continued to move around slowly and I felt like a rag doll.

I felt something against the back of my thighs and I realized it was the pool table. He set me down on the edge of the table and moved close to me. My legs opened to him and his arms squeezed me. He pulled back and kissed me softly on the lips. I felt electricity shoot through my lower body. This guy had me at his mercy.

He kissed me again and his tongue parted my lips gently and filed up my mouth. He kept up the kiss for what felt like minutes and then he broke off and continued to kiss down my neck.

I moaned and he moved down to kiss my chest above my blouse. I felt his fingers move up and open the second button on my blouse, allowing him to kiss the cleavage reaching up for him. He popped the third button and he kissed along the top of my bra. I was in heaven and put my hands down on the table and leaned back to give myself to him.

He popped the fourth and fifth buttons, my chest completely exposed. His fingers ran lightly across my cleavage and then over the bra and down to my sensitve tummy. He reached around the back, covering my sensitive skin with his electric fingers.

He moved back to the front and hesitated over the front clasp. He separated it quickly and my breasts exploded out of my bra into his waiting hands. He held them and twirled my stiff nipples between his forefingers and thumbs. I could feel myself moving quickly towards my first orgasm.

He kissed the tops of my breasts and then moved to my nipples. He kissed them lightly and then took them in his mouth. He sucked them and then rubbed his teeth along them, simulating a bite. I let out a deep moan.

He pushed me softly down until I was lying on the table and he was standing between my legs staring down at me.

"You are one of the most beautiful creatures I have ever seen." He said, "And you are getting prettier by the minute."

I smiled up at him and he moved back and grabbed my legs behind my knees. He ran his hands up the backs of my thighs, pushing up my skirt. He moved his hands around to the front of my thighs and ran his fingers along the top of my stockings.

He pushed my skirt up to my waist, exposing my white lace panties. Me moved his head down and kissed right on top of panties, I could feel his hot breath on my pulsing clit.

He kissed along the sides of my panties on my upper thighs. I moaned louder and pushed my crotch up to him. I felt his hands move to my waist and held me in place as he continued to kiss the tops of my thighs.

His fingers moved under the straps of my panties and then started to pull them down my legs slowly. I felt them move down exposing my wet crotch more and more. I felt the air hit my little smooth pussy. He continued to slide them slowly down my legs until he hesitated with them hanging off my ankles. He held my feet up and looked over at Trip.

James smiled and said, "Trip, isn't this one of the most beautiful things you have ever seen?" "Yes, boss, it is incredibly hot."

James lowered my legs and let my panties slip down ever my shoes. He moved back between my legs. He grabbed the inside of my thighs and pushed them apart slowly. I felt my lips part and open up wide for him. I knew they were glistening with my juices. I can't ever remember being so excited.

He leaned back down and kissed me lightly directly on my clit. I gasped and felt my orgasm move closer. His tongue darted out and caressed my clit and my orgasm exploded. I lurched up and my wet pussy smacked against his face. I reached down with my hands and grabbed the back of his head, holding him in my crotch.

It subsided and I slumped back down on the table. I looked up at him and saw my juices shining on his face. I wondered if he would be mad. Jerome walked up and handed him a handkerchief and he wiped himself clean. He looked down at me and smiled. I knew then he was ok.

I heard a zipper and I closed my eyes. I knew the moment of truth was close and I hoped it would not hurt. I knew the man at the Christmas party was big but I did not know how he compared to James.

12