Kim's Friday Night

Story Info
Happy hour?
2.4k words
4.03
104.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started innocently enough. It was a Friday and I was very glad, it had been a tough week. My first week at my new job. I was an administrative assistant in an office of about 20 people. There were 5 other assistants and they were very nice in showing me the ropes. All of my bosses were very nice also and welcomed me. I thought I would like this place.

I decided to wear a cute, knee length dress. It was black and my shoulder-length blonde hair made a nice contrast. It buttoned up the front. I left the top button and the two bottom buttons open. There were a lot of cute guys in the office and I enjoyed the attention.

I wore my favorite white lace bra, it was sheer and it pushed my 36C breasts up and out. They made quite an impression. I wore pantyhose with cute little white sandals. I have to say I looked rather hot.

The day went fine except for the encounter with the guy from the mail room. He was a little creepy and had taken to following me around. I was nice to him for the first few days but today he was little more forward and I had to tell him to leave me alone. His face looked a little scary but he walked away.

I talked to one of the other girls about him. They said he was creepy but harmless. I blew it off.

My boss asked me to work on some papers he needed first thing Monday morning so I didn't leave until around 5:30. I was the last one out and made my way to the garage. It happened quickly, I got out my keys and unlocked the door.

I opened it to get in and suddenly someone grabbed me from behind and a piece of duct tape was slapped across my eyes. I screamed and someone put a hand over my mouth.

I grabbed the hand to try and pull it away and someone grabbed my arms and taped them together at the wrists. They wrapped tape around my hands also and then let me go. I stood there blind and unable to remove the tape.

"Very pretty," I heard someone say.

I felt a hand pat my ass and I spun around, almost losing my balance. I heard laughter. I felt someone grab my dress and started pulling it up. I pushed down with my hands but they pulled it completely over my head, trapping my arms in it. Someone grabbed the dress and started pulling me across the garage.

I screamed again and I heard more laughter. "Scream all you want, sweet pea, there's no one else around."

"Open the door" I heard someone say. I was pushed against my car door and then I felt the door slam with me against it. They let me go and I tried to move away but I couldn't. They had bunched up my dress over my head and slammed it in the car door. I was trapped.

I felt hands grab at my slip and heard a tearing sound. I felt my slip being torn apart. I was now standing in my white lace bra, white panties, and pantyhose. I had put on my sneakers for the walk to my car. I must have been quite a sight.

I tried to pull my dress out of the car door but couldn't budge it. I felt hands grab my breasts and squeeze. I tried to move away but they held on. Then I felt them grab both bra cups and rip them apart. The center clasp gave way and my breasts popped out into the open air. The cold breeze forced my nipples to harden instantly.

"Look at those tits!" Someone said. "Look at the nipples, the little slut likes this." Laughter again.

I realized I was not going anywhere soon so I tried to figure out how many there were. I could sense at least 4 of them around me. More hands grabbed my breasts and squeezed them roughly. They then grabbed my nipples and shook them. I whimpered.

I felt someone grab the top of my pantyhose and start to pull down. I kicked out to stop them and them a hand grabbed each ankle and held them down. They pulled my pantyhose down until they were down around my ankles. They couldn't get them off because of my sneakers so they left them. A hand reached up and cupped my pussy through my white lace panties.

"This is a nice one boys, nice and hot." This voice sounded familiar. He hooked his fingers in each side of my panties and yanked them down to my ankles. A cheer erupted.

All of the hands let go and I stood there, unable to move, my breasts and shaved pussy on display, with my pantyhose and panties gathered around my ankles.

"I love a bald cunt!" the familiar voice said. "What do you think guys, should we tear it up?" At that point I heard what seemed like at least 4 other voices answer "Fuck yeah" in unison.

"Get those legs up" he said. I felt hands grab my ankles and lift them in the air and back toward my head. My dress was holding me in the air and they pushed my ankles against my face.

"Pull the knees out." the voice ordered. My knees were pulled out, opening me up to him. I felt my pussy lips open as my legs were spread. I felt a hand touch the inside of my pussy and I flinched.

"Relax, baby, you will enjoy this, I promise." He said and flicked a finger over my clit. I felt a tingle shoot through my lower body but managed to say "Fuck you" anyway.

He laughed and I heard a zipper. A moment passed and I felt something touch my pussy. I could only guess it was his dick. It stayed at the opening and he rubbed it around. He paused and then slammed it home. I felt it stab into me and he buried what seemed like 8 or so inches deep into me.

He paused, our crotches locked. "Ready, baby, for the fucking of your life?" He asked me. I decided to stay silent and not give them any more ammunition.

He then started fucking me, slow at first and then picking up speed. He settled into a rhythm and I could feel my breasts bouncing as he pounded me. He continued to slam into me for at least 5 minutes. I could feel myself already getting sore.

"Get ready baby for your first load of seed tonight. Maybe you'll get lucky and this will be your breeding." He said. I then realized I had no idea what this guy looked like and he was going to dump a load of cum in my pussy. I tried to figure out my last period and prayed I was not in cycle.

He grabbed my hips and buried himself deep in me and held. I felt his dick twitch and he started cumming. He held himself inside of me for a minute and then pulled out slowly. I felt his cum leak out and run down my thigh.

"Next!" he said and another dick was shoved into me. This one wasn't as long but wider. He also was stronger and was slamming me back into the car door hard. He grabbed my breasts and continued to pound my poor little pussy. I hoped he wouldn't last long, he would hurt me. Luckily, he only lasted a couple of minutes and dumped another load in me.

Another one took his place. By this time I was trying to relax and hang on for the duration. He pounded into me for a few minutes and made his deposit. My pussy was only empty for a few seconds until it was filled again with more meat.

I was fucked by three more dicks bringing the total to six until my legs were lowered and my feet touched the floor. The cum started running down my legs. I couldn't tell if any of them took more than one turn. Okay, I thought, I made it. Maybe they will leave me alone now.

They left me alone for a minute or two and then I heard the familiar voice speak. "Ready for round two, sweet cheeks?" He asked me. I did not answer.

"Lift her back up boys" My legs were lifted again and pushed back against my head. I felt hands grab my ass and spread my cheeks apart. I tried to wiggle around but couldn't move much. He buried his dick in my sore pussy again. He pulled in and out a few times and then pulled out.

I felt him put his dick at the opening to my ass. I tried to move but he held my hips and then pushed into my ass. I had anal sex before but it is always painful without lubrication.

"I love a sweet little white girl's ass." He said. "Nothing better in the world." His friends laughed.

He then started move in and out of my ass. His pace picked up again and he was soon tearing up my asshole just like he had done to my little pussy. He fucked me for another 5 minutes and then came deep in my butt.

He moved away and then another took his place. I prepared my self for another 6. The second one was the rough one. He was pounding my poor ass mercilessly. He would almost knock the wind out of me each time. Luckily he came in about 3 minutes.

I felt like I was getting a little dizzy as the next guy started in my ass. I felt like my body was separated from me and I was watching it getting brutalized. Another one started.

I came to when my legs were lowered again. Now I had cum leaking out of my pussy and ass and running down my legs. I could fell it pooling up in my pantyhose.

They left me alone for a couple of minutes and I was hoping it was over. Someone grabbed me and spun me around to face my car. My breasts pressed against my window.

Suddenly, I felt something hit me across the ass. I screamed. It was a belt. "Now, baby. Time for the next piece of your lesson." The voice said. The belt came down again.

"This will teach you to be nice to everyone." The voice whispered into my ear. Another one hit my cheeks. I screamed and spun around.

I heard the belt whoosh through the air and felt it slap across my breasts. The pain was intense and took my breath away.

"You can decide which side we whip, sweetie." The voice said. I spun back around and another blow came across my ass cheeks. My tears were flowing now.

I lowered my head and held on. Two more strokes. I could fell my ass jiggle with each blow. I could feel it getting red. Two more strokes.

"That's all for now, baby." The voice whispered again. "But you be good or we'll be back."

I heard car doors slam and a car drive away. I was relieved but it didn't take me long to realize that my hands were still taped together and trapped in my dress which was also trapped in my car door.

How long would I have to stay here? When did Security make their rounds? I couldn't remember. I lowered my head and fell asleep.

I woke up to another dick sliding in and out of my ass. He had lifted my ass up and he was taking his time. He was moving in and out in a nice slow rhythm. This felt nice after my abuse. I felt that tingle again.

I felt him reach around and touch my clit and I flinched again. He started rubbing my clit in a circle as he reamed out my butt. I could feel myself getting excited and I moaned.

This inspired him and he started rubbing faster. My orgasm started in my toes and moved up my body and exploded. I convulsed around his dick and he held on. I could feel him tense up and he added to the collection in my ass.

He pulled out and dropped my legs and I heard him walking away. "Please let me go" I pleaded. He kept walking.

How long would I have to stay here? Another 20 minutes or so passed and I heard more footsteps. This had to be security.

"See fellas, I told you. There she is." A voice said. "Holy shit, she is fine."

"Now pay up." The voice said. I figured out now my little pussy was being sold for cash.

I heard mumbling and then felt someone spin me around and grab my breasts. I also felt his dick at the entrance to my pussy. He pushed in my now stretched and sore pussy and started pumping.

"She is good." He said. He continued his pace for another minute and made his deposit.

How many is there this time, I wondered? I closed my eyes and held on.

Another 3 had there way with my body and left their seed in one of my orifices. Fresh cum was now running down my legs again.

I heard footsteps and laughter as they walked away. My head hung. I fell asleep again.

I woke up when someone opened my car door, releasing my dress. I fell down on the ground, my legs asleep. He pulled my dress down and I felt him removing the tape from my hands.

"Relax, this may hurt" he said. He grabbed the tape across my eyes and pulled slowly. He was right, it did hurt. I screamed. He stopped.

"Do you want me to go on?" he said. I nodded my head, I needed to see.

He pulled the tape off slowly and suddenly I could see again. I looked up and saw our night security guard.

"Are you alright?" he asked. I looked up at him and shook my head as I passed out.

I woke up in the hospital. I was laying in a bed and there was a man standing next to my bed. He had lifted the sheet off of me and was holding up my robe, looking at my pussy.

I closed my eyes. This must be a dream, I thought sleepily and fell back asleep.