Kim's Kock Addiction Ch. 04

Story Info
Kim willingly becomes Mr. Kelly's slave.
2.1k words
4.09
37.7k
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 07/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catden
catden
33 Followers

Part 4: Enslavement

Although it wasn't the big prize, it was time for me to start cashing in on all my hard work.

I phoned Kim and told her to meet me at my apartment at 2:00 PM. I didn't mind that she would know where I live. It was time we got closer -- much closer.

When Kim walked into my place I couldn't believe what I saw. It was if she could read my mind. She was wearing a schoolgirl outfit -- short-sleeved white shirt, open but tied in a bow at the bottom, green plaid pleated skirt -- very short; high white anklets and scuffed saddle shoes. Her hair was in pigtails. She had on her trademark "Angel" colored lipstick and lots of eye makeup. I couldn't have told her to wear anything that I would have liked more. She was gorgeous.

"C'mon in," I stammered. She said nothing, but smiled and followed me to the couch. When I sat down on it, she sat next to me, up against my leg. I put my arm around her and kissed her passionately, deeply. I squeezed her so hard it must have hurt her, but she just kept kissing me, wetly, deeply, using more tongue than I thought she could possibly have. It was the best make-out you could imagine. And it was far from over.

Eventually she pulled back a little, her lipstick smudged all over her face -- and mine, too. "I've been wanting to do that for so long. You have no idea," she said.

I laughed. "Uh, I think I have some idea," I replied. "Pull my pants off me and get down on your knees in front of me," I commanded.

The girl obeyed. She was familiar with this scenario, this role for her. She didn't shy away from her place in the grand scheme of things.

Once my pants were off, my huge boner was exposed. I hadn't put on any underwear in anticipation of such a moment. Kim looked at it intently from her kneeling position. It was a serious look -- an amused yet studious stare. Then she looked up into my eyes. I like to think it was the look of love. But I didn't really give a shit what it was. I knew she was going to suck my cock and I was going to fuck her gorgeous mouth. And that's all I cared about at the moment.

Kim was no slouch at cocksucking. She didn't dive on it or grab it suddenly and go down on the shaft. She knew what to do to get the maximum arousal from me. She placed her sticky lips on my shaft and gave me sweet, little girl kisses up and down. Slowly she began to introduce a little tongue into the program, just to lubricate the area for her lips. She mouthed it like a fish would, but with more purpose and love. Then she began with the long licks. It gave her a chance to look up at me for an approving nod. I didn't feel like giving her one so I looked up at the ceiling. She continued to lick and occasionally kiss my shaft. She rubbed her lipstick all over the shaft. Eventually she touched the tip with the tip of her tongue and moved my dick around in little circles with her tongue. It was her way of showing she controlled it. "Haha," I thought to myself. "This bitch is controlling nothing. I'm controlling everything and this is just going to get better and better," It was a pleasant thought for me.

Kim could contain herself no longer. She went for it. She put her mouth over the tip and began sucking and licking for her life. I knew she was getting wetter and wetter. "Stand up and show me how wet you are, Baby," I said. "Pull your skirt off and push your bush into my face. I want to smell it and taste it."

The girl stood up, unbuttoned her skirt as it fell to the floor. She put one foot up on the couch, next to my thigh and began rubbing her lips up and down on my face. I was in heaven. She smelled so musky and sweaty -- just like a little whore should smell. I stuck out my tongue and was rewarded with the sweet taste of womanhood. I licked just enough to get some of her juices on my tongue so I could swallow them. She wanted much more of my tongue, but I pushed her back down to her knees. She was getting no satisfaction from me until I was completely drained. She was so gorgeous when she was unfulfilled. Her hair was totally messed up yet absolutely perfect. Her eyes were a bit watery -- near tears. Her cunt was damp and needing attention. She was ripe for me and hungry for me. I intended to keep her that way.

Kim resumed bobbing up and down on my cock, doing everything she could to make me cum in her mouth. "A little slower, Baby," I said. "I'll give you what you want in a minute. Be patient."

She never missed a beat with her sucking and licking. The girl was insatiable. She kept mouthing my cock, sucking and licking. She wanted the payoff. I felt a bubbling up deep inside me. It excited me to know she soon would be swallowing my cum. I couldn't decide if I wanted to shoot down her throat or pull out slightly and cover her gorgeous face. It was totally my call. That was for sure. I decided to feed the whore and then wipe my cock off on her face. That way I'd get the best of both worlds. Before I could consciously make any decision about anything, I was cumming down her throat. I made sure she kept her beautiful mouth shut as I continued to gush onto her tongue. I didn't want to deny her any of my precious drops of cum. She seemed to be gagging. The cum must have filled up her throat and she was having trouble breathing. We'd have to work on that, I guessed. But I showed her some mercy and pulled out for a couple of seconds so she could catch her breath. She gasped for air and was panting. She coughed once. I grabbed the back of her head and tilted it up so she could see my face. "Did you swallow it all, Honey?" I nicely said to Kim.

"Yes, I did," Kim said.

"Good girl. We're going to do this over and over and over and over again until you get it perfect. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir. I understand completely. Thank you," Kim said with respect.

Then I started wiping my cum-covered cock off on her smooth cheeks and upper lip. She tried to lunge at it with her tongue but I stopped her. "No, you've eaten enough for now. I just want to cover your pretty face with a little. It will be so beautiful."

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir," is all she could muster. She was in a different zone. That's where I wanted her.

"Don't wipe it off until I tell you that you can," were my last remarks to her before I got up off the couch.

I went into my bedroom and put on a shirt and some underwear. When I returned to the living room, the girl was dressed and sitting on the couch. She appeared to be in somewhat of a daze. But she was smiling. The cum had started to harden on her face and was taking on a paste-like appearance. It was cute. I handed Kim a small mirror and told her to freshen her lipstick. She obeyed, without touching any of the cum that was congealing on her face. It must have been a trip for her to see the cum stuck to her face and know that she wouldn't be removing it soon. I liked what it did to her. The shame made her submissive and pliable.

I finished getting dressed and drove her to a nearby Dairy Queen. She stood in line with me to order our food. We sat down and waited for our number to be called. Some of the other people in the store stared at us. Some didn't notice us. I started explaining the facts of life to Kim.

"You're addicted to my machine, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yes, it appears that I am. I can't imagine life without it. I have to have it at least every three days. If I don't get it I freak out -- start to cry, can't sleep, become unworldly horny. I don't know what it will drive me to do if I can't have it," admitted Kim.

"So you would do anything to get it on a regular basis -- to be able to count on getting it?" I asked the girl.

"Yes. I definitely would. I'm not above doing whatever you want. As long as I can have the machine two or three times a week for as long as I need it," Kim said.

"You'll get to use the machine as often or as infrequently as I like. You'll do everything I tell you to do and you won't complain. Is that clear?" I sternly asked.

The answer came slowly to Kim. "Y-y-y-es, Sir. It's clear. Thank you." Kim knew she was in trouble and she was scared.

"First of all, you are now my slave. Completely, totally, without limits. You will do everything I tell you to do enthusiastically and wherever and with whomever I say. Understand?"

"Yes," is all she could muster. She was shaking.

"You will call me Master or Baby at all times. No variation. No matter who else is listening. Those two names are all you're allowed to use. All right?"

"Yes, Master. I can do that," she admitted.

"You will give up all other men. You will only touch men I have authorized. If you want to be with a woman I might give my permission. But you have to tell me about her first and ask my permission. You may only be with a woman if you will be submissive to her. Is that understood?"

"Master, I understand," the girl uttered.

"You will never wear a bra in my presence. You will rarely wear panties. You will always wear lipstick, eye shadow, eyeliner and makeup. You will always attempt to be a girlie-girl for me. You will always wear heels that are at least five inches high. You will stop shaving your pubic area. You will try to grow your hair down there as long as possible. And, for now, you will stop shaving your underarms. I'll give you permission to shave later, when it has grown long enough to suit me. Is that clear, bitch?"

"Yes, Baby. It's clear to me. Yes," she stammered.

"I'm going to hurt you. Not just physically, but emotionally also. You're going to be my toy and I'm going to play rough. You're going to be thankful for any attention I give you. You will eventually beg me to hurt you. I know what I'm doing. I've trained slaves before and have turned them into something useful -- not just garbage like you have been. You're going to become addicted not only to my fuck machine, but also to me and everything about me. Especially my cum. Every day you're going to suck me off at least once. Every day I'm going to fuck as many of your holes as I want and as often and hard as I want. And you're going to thank me for it. Do you get the picture now, whore?"

I looked straight into her amazing eyes. I wanted to see the humiliation and fear and submission, along with her tears. I saw it all as she said, "I'll do whatever you say, Master. I'm completely yours." And I felt her love for me. I know that sounds crazy. But it's as if there had always been this slave girl inside of Kim and it was finally becoming who she was on the outside as well as the inside. And she felt free and herself for the first time ever. She was grateful to me and admired my strength and my ability to change her into what she always had been and had wanted to be. She looked up to me. She'd do a lot more of that very soon. I'd make sure of it.

TO BE CONTINUED...

catden
catden
33 Followers