Kim's Nightmare Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim's mind raced from the violent slaps and fear. She saw Tom raise his hand high over her head.

"NO!" she screamed. Then her voice lowered to a pained whisper. "I'll do it."

Dying inside, she let her hand take hold of his hard cock.

"In," Tom snapped.

Hating him, Kim drew his cock to the soft center of her body. She penetrated her opening gently with his thick head, then pulled her hand off.

She winced as Tom began to push into her channel then lay unmoving as again Tom began to fuck her.

"Fuck him back or we'll beat the shit out of you and all fuck you up your ass!" Bill demanded.

Against everything she held dear, Kim began to move her hips and return his stabbing fuck. She heard him call out "damn, she's doin it!" and wanted to throw up. But she knew they would beat her so she returned his fuck.

"Oh damn this bitch is good!" Tom squalled as he felt his cock being pulled by the tight wet cunt he was buried inside of.

Her hips rocked and rolled as she made herself fuck the hard cock in her pussy.

A minute later she felt the cock stiffen and knew he was about to come. Tears fell from her eyes as she felt the cum spurting into her cunt.

She felt the cock slowly pull out of her. Then Tom grabbed her wrist again. She strained to not let him move her arm, but he was too strong. She felt her hand pushed against her gaping pussy.

"You know what to do with it," Bill laughed.

Kim realized what he wanted and, hating them, she let the cum flow out of her pussy and into the palm of her hand. Then, sick inside, she lifted her palm to her mouth. And while they laughed she poured the cum in her mouth. She had never done anything like this before – even her ex-husband did not make her do this – and she almost threw up.

"All of it," Bill snapped. Kim let her tongue lick off the remaining wet slime in her palm. Then, while they watched waiting for it, she swallowed the disgusting cum tasting of salt and pussy juice.

"I'm next," Ralph glead. Without hesitation he shoved his way between her legs, then stuck his cock in her cum-wet, gaping pussy opening. She moaned at the suddenness of the intrusion. Then she made herself accept the cock and start to fuck it back.

She saw them all watching as she fucked up and down over the firm rod in her pussy.

To her relief Ralph came quickly. Then, once again, they made squeeze the cum into her hand and eat it all down.

"I love it when they eat their creampies, don't you?" Ralph laughed.

The third man, Fred, fucked her slowly. It was the worst of all. She was forced to work over his cock with long pulls of her abdomen while her hips moved in circles.

She needed to get this over so she began to undulate her hips more urgently just to get him off and get it over with.

As Fred moaned Kim fucked him with everything she had with the sole purpose of making him come quickly. In only a few seconds Fred began to cum in her. Then she moved her hand again.

"Uhn uhn," Bill shook his head. "Let it roll out."

Her eyes caught Bill's over the head of the man climbing off of her and she realized he knew exactly what she had just done.

"Yeah, it's my turn," Bill smiled. "But I ain't stupid. "

Then Bill shook his head.

"They get to watch me fuck your ass," he said smiling cruelly.

"NO!" Kim screamed and tried to get off the couch.

Anticipating, he told Tom and Fred to hold her down. He fought his way between her bucking legs and started fucking her pussy.

But that was only to get his cock wet.

With Tom and Fred holding her arms and shoulders Bill was finally able to flip her to her side.

Then Ralph joined in and grabbed her left thigh and lifted it.

"NO!" Kim screamed again as she felt Bill's cock move between her cheeks. She felt the cum that slid out of her begin to roll over her asshole and she knew he would have no resistance.

She felt Bill's hand lift her left cheek then felt his pussy-juice coated cock press against her cum-soaked pucker.

"Aaahhhh!" she cried out as he began to push and she felt her soft star being slowly forced open.

"Arrghhhh!" she groaned as her tiny pucker was spread apart to the soggy head of his cock.

She felt a push.

"Oh god!" she moaned as he popped in effortlessly, feeling her anal ring ripped wide

open.

"Oh god!" she screamed as he lifted his hips and shoved his cum and juice-drenched cock deeper into her snug ass.

"She loves this shit," Bill laughed as he began to fuck in the tight, hot, buttery ass.

"Watch that she doesn't shit on you!" Tom laughed.

Bill's voice was cold in reply.

"If she does she's gonna clean it off!"

Tears streamed down her face as Kim's ass rape continued.

"She likes it nice and slow, don't you lover?" Bill smiled, twisting her head to face him. Then he watched as her eyes bulged and a scream left her mouth as he suddenly shoved hard.

"Let's mix it up a little, what do you say tits?" He gripped her asscheek in his hand, and again thrust hard into her tight clinging ass.

"Aaahhhh!" Kim screamed.

Keeping her eyes he withdrew slightly.

Then slammed forward again.

"Aaahhhhh!" Kim wailed.

"What's the matter tits?" he sneered as he shoved again.

"Aaahhh aaahhh aaahhh" she cried out with each vicious stab of his cock into her ass.

He leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"Play with us like that again and I'll tear your ass apart!"

"Ungh ungh ungh unghhh!" he grunted as he pumped four more times hard in her ass.

"Yaahhhh ahhhah haahhh!" she screamed as he fucked her ass.

He grunted as he worked his cock back and forth in her wet, tight ass. In that position he could only get halfway in, but he didn't care.

She saw them all watching stupidly as Bill her ass. As bad as the rapes were, as painful as her ass-rape was, having them watching while she was being ass-fucked was the worst torment of everything she had endured.

"You want me to come, tits?" Bill cooed.

"Oh god yes, please just come," Kim pleaded.

"Say it."

Kim fought the sickness.

"Please come in my ass."

This slam of his cock into her was the worst of all.

"Oh god please come in my ass sir!" she added, knowing.

She felt another vicious stab, then suddenly felt warm semen spurt into her bowels. Again and again she felt his cock spurt hot cum into her ass.

She had felt everything during her ass fuck, and now felt his cock slowly slide down her asshole and out.

"Hold on, tits," Bill commanded as she rose to go to the bathroom. He pushed her back onto the sofa and climbed next to her on his knees and presented his cock to her.

In all the times Terry had assfucked her he had never made him take his cock in her mouth afterwards. But now she was staring at a half-hard slimy cock that had just been pulled from inside her ass. She began to retch, but forced her mouth to open.

She began to get sick as she tasted cum and something dank and nasty.

"Good thing you hold your mud, baby, huh?" Bill laughed as she made him suck the slime off his cock.

"Make sure she doesn't try the window," Bill said to Fred. Sick that she was made to walk up the stairs naked with a naked man she nonetheless went upstairs. Fred let her close the door slightly and Kim sat on the toilet, trying in vain to avoid the wet farting sounds as she squeezed the cum out of her ass into the bowl. She wiped herself and went to the other room.

"Hold on, baby," Fred commanded. She stopped, then stood rock-still as he started to kiss her. She stood stoically and did not return the kiss. Nor did she move when his hands moved to her breasts.

"More than a mouthful's a waste, isn't it, tits?" he laughed as he massaged her small boobs.

Fred led her downstairs and Bill ordered her to make lunch for them. They took turns pawing her as she made sandwiches, at one point having Ralph's hands around her on her tits and Tom reaching around her hips to rub her hairy cunt.

After they finished, leaving her alone while they ate, she gathered her courage.

"He's not going to do what you want so you might as well let me go," she said firmly.

Bill shook his head.

"Nah, we got better things in mind for you buttercup."

"You've done everything you can to me," Kim said with a sad tone. "Let me go."

Bill simply stared at her.

"Oh, there's a lot more we can do with you, tits."

To be continued

12