Kim's Notebook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teniellejd
teniellejd
251 Followers

'Yes,' I said, for once it was a promise I was willing to keep and my pussy was getting wet as I imagined Fiona beautiful face buried in it.

'I can't wait to eat you little pussy,' she continued, her eyes smoldering as she stroked my leg, 'My fingers felt so good inside your tight little cunt, you taste like honey my sweet little niece, like honey.'

How such a sweet English woman could suddenly turn so filthy was incredible, the sound of her voice bought me close to orgasm, she smiled, sensing my needs,

'You like me talking dirty Kimmy?' she said, 'I going to suck on the beautiful little tits of your and you can have mine. What's the matter cat got your tongue? Tongue got your cat?'

She giggled and kissed me tenderly on the thigh, my right then left. I tried to think of something to say, but I could only watch her move, dumbfounded and excited in a restrained way.

'I'm not your first am I?' I said, a rather dumb question.

Fiona laughed, 'Of course not, I had quite a number of entertaining lassie's over the years, that's what happens when your marriage fails; you're my prize Kim, I don't think I ever have a girl like you. I knew when I saw you again on that first day that I wanted you; especially after you were so rude and stuckup; then I thought it would never happen; now you're mine and I'm yours.' She gave a toothy smile and disappeared underwater and then floated on her back. Her large tits looked glorious and I could see her large pink nipples were stiff and I ached with desire to ravish her wondrous flesh. She swam back to me and raised herself out of the pool, sitting next to me, water dripping everywhere.

'I hope you don't have plans tonight,' she said, wringing out her long black hair, 'because I'm going to fuck you tonight, lick you beautiful little cunt, stick my finger up your beautiful bottom. Have you ever taken it up the ass Kim? I bet you haven't.'

Her words were too much and I began to climax. No I'd never done anal, Michael wanted to but I wouldn't let him, I was never keen on the idea and still wasn't, but who knows? I think for now I'll take it one step at a time.

This was how Aunty and I met, I call her Aunty even she's not my real aunt, its my pet name for her. I'm writing all of this down now in a note book, just to clear my head and make sense of it, I'm not really a diary type person, but I enjoy sex and I like to write about the drama and experiences I've had as a grown woman and they certainly haven't ended yet; I expect this notebook to be filled when I write about the things Aunty and I have done together. For now, this part ends here.

teniellejd
teniellejd
251 Followers
12